Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

ENT: 3rd Round

1.9K 69 14
By asusKELVIN

The crowd was silent ans the main raison was Rimuru. Nobody dare utter a word in front of such a scene. His presence, despite his aura being harmless, just the fact he declare he was going to fight was enough. Some people of Tempest were worry about their master. Not because they doubt but because they don't want to see their beloved master hurt. On the other side, the ones who experienced the little display of Rimuru's strength were just having a little smile on their face.

Before this event...

Rimuru and Velzard were in their room during Ryot fight. He left a clone of him assist the event. Rimuru was resting peacefully on Velzard's knees. Velzard on the other hand was patting with love Rimuru's head.

"How can you be so beautiful my dear. You are the total opposite of me. You are kind, generous and always care about your friend. I am just cold towards the other, and with your help I started to change. Thank you very much my Rimuru, I wish you can stay with me forever." She said and gave a gentle kiss on Rimuru's cheek.

This sudden movements of Velzard wake Rimuru up, his heterochromatic eyes and beautiful face was now facing Velzard who couldn't help but to blush.

"Were you perhaps looking at my face dear" Rimuru asked with a smirk on his face.

Velzard was really embarrassed, he was right, She was looking at him.

"Since you are awake get off of my knees" Velzard said and pushed Rimuru away

"Ahaha Velzard you are too beautiful" Rimuru said and kiss her on her lips.

"Ehhhh what are you d-doing Rimuru you can't take it like that." Velzard said while looking away

Rimuru then show the fight on a screen, he was really proud of his men and in the bottom of his heart, he knew this conquest will help them in the future on their growth. Suddenly 3 people were starting to cause some ruckus among the guest.

"What are they doing Rimuru ?" Velzard asked.

"You see the one in the middle with white hair, he is the one causing it. He doesn't even know he is the one doing it."

"Can you explain a little more, I don't really get it."

"Actually, he has a skill called [The chosen one]. All his actions, even a little word from him makes him appear like the greatest among his followers."

"Well it's just for the show. I guess.".

"It's a really broken skill you know, even in the Unique one. When he will get the Ultimate one, he is literally going to be a serious cheat."

"Rimuru, I think the situation now is not really good. Everybody started to doubt about your strength. It maybe problematic if you don't give a proper response."

"You are right. What a bore, I can't even rest with you" Rimuru said.

"You are actually right. But if you don't deal with it, our country won't be take seriously".

"But why does it have to be me ? I can leave this to Ashia, she is strong too."

"You are maybe right. I am really not good at politics, but it some case like that the King must show himself don't you think so ?"

"I do. You are right are you coming with me ?" Rimuru asked her.

"I am not. I am actually tired. I am going to rest a little bit." Velzard said before laying on the bed.

<Ahh She is leaving me again to face this mess. But anyway I guess I don't have the choice>

C: < I will always be there for master >

R: "Thank you for recomforting me Ciel."

C: < It's normal >

R: "It was sarcastic Ciel".

<Anyway let's go>

Present.

Rimuru was now in the middle of the stadium waiting for his 3 opponents to face him. Behind his serious face, he was actually bored. He listened to Velzard who told him to keep him a serious stance. Looking at him like that, Shion and Ashia appeared in front of him on their knees.

"Master you don't need to disturb yourself for such miserable people." Ashia said.

"I agree with her Rimuru-sama, they dared to disrespect you, please leave it to us to show them what real fear means." Shion said.

"Ehhhh are you so pathetic and weak that you need your subordinates to fight for you ?" The girl with Masayuki said.

In an instant, she was on the ground. At first, she does not feel a thing. She then decided to stand up, but she couldn't. She feel like something was missing on her body, but she does not know what. She does not feel pain or something. When she lowered her head. She saw a reddish liquid. She started to scream in fear. I was not the pain from her wound but just pure fear. She never experience something like that. The crowd who was supporting them started to sweat heavily. The girl then felt a presence behind her. The aura this girl was releasing was particularly oppressive. A beautiful purple hair, one horn on her forehead, a black uniform (Ref: Tempest Executive Uniform), and a large Odashi in her hand. Shion then looks at the girl in disgust with her sword still dripping with her victim's blood.

"A weakling like dare disrespect my lord. If it was not because of my lord, I was going to cut you into pieces. And this is not just for you." Shion said.

Shen then raise her sword toward the other leaders who were proudly supporting the hero camp, and said.

"To all of you, if you dare ever disrespect my lord again, you will face something more terrible than death". Shion said with a cold aura toward her.

"Stop there Shion. I think it's enough" Rimuru said and then started to heal the girl legs.

"I will take care of them from now. Thank you for your help. Now take Ashia with you and go back" Rimuru said.

"As you wish Rimuru-sama." Shion said and she took Ashia with her.

The crowd was left speechless. They could not figure out what was going on. She didn't even saw the purple Oni. And in an instant, she was behind the girl. Masayuki was now terrified as he never was. Masayuki was not strong enough to fight some really strong individuals. Despite being weak, he was not dumb. His hero body urge him to leave this battlefield. Deep down, he would rather fight the purple monster girl than this leader of monsters. The crowd under Masayuki's kill influence, started to talk nonsense again. They said a lot of things like. <This was a surprised attack, if it was a real fight she would loose.> <A monster could never win over a hero group. They will win over this leader of them> Rimuru was not even irritate a bit. He knew it was not their fault. Even if he killed them and bring them back, they won't even change their minds.

"Actually what about you prove your strength as the followers of the "HERO" " Rimuru said by clearly underestimating them.

"You will regret it" The boy said.

The two of them dashed towards Rimuru who doesn't move at all. With Masayuki's skill they really invincible. The humas were supporting them. On Rimuru's side, he was calm, of course if he wanted to, he could just kill them with his power. He then decided to listen to Velzard and decided display his power.

R : <Are you ready for it Ciel.>

C : " We are going to make them regret their acts "

Rimuru : [Vector Modification] - [Gravitational turbulence].

The two individual who were flying towards Rimuru instantly froze up. Soon after they both were on the ground. Their eyes were wide open, their mouth too. But the people there couldn't figure out what was going on.

"You can't hear them right ?" Rimuru eyes become more and more frightening for the people who doesn't know him. "Once they came back, you will know what despair means." Rimuru said and started to walk towards Masayuki who was on the verge of crying.

[The Vector Modification], the meaning of strength, speed and acceleration. Rimuru usually talk a lot with Ciel during his free time. He is not dumb at all, but since Ciel is the highest Knowledge point, he decided to have some advice and explanation.

R: "Ciel what can be the result of combination of speed and all the forces on a individual"

C: " A vector Master. Every being are restricted by some external and invisible Force such as gravity, strength, and speed. Of course people like you and all the high beings are actually beyond these concept."

R: "Since they are all naturals phenomenon, is there a way to control them".

C: "As you know, some beings in this world are the incarnation of natural phenomenon such as the True Dragon. For Master who is actually the representation of the natural law, with some skill creation, you will be able to control the vector and even add some special moves with it."

R: "I really want to use it. It may be fun. Can you make it just for people to suffer and not to die"

C: "Of course. As Master half, and with this Time Travel, I already know who are going to be a threat. I will give some proper response to it."

R: "Thank you Ciel. I really love you."

C: "So do I Master"

Rimuru with the help of Ciel finally reach their main goals. They created one of the strongest defensive and also offensive attack to ever exist. From the outside the girl and the boy from the hero group was just laying on the ground, but for them it was actually a nightmare. Rimuru actually sent them in another dimension. They were physically there, but their spiritual body was with another existence of Rimuru. In this dimension their were no Vector at all. The gravity was in a disorder state. With the help of his [Multi-Dimensional Barrier], he prevents the actual physical word from damage. The girl and the boy in Masayuki's group couldn't breathe at all. They were crushed by 3 Dimensions form there point. From the space, right and left. Despite being in their spiritual beings, the can feel the huge pressure of the Dimensions crushing them. Blood started to come out from their eyes, ears, and mouth. Their bodies began to deform. They were screaming in pain and fear since they never experienced something like this. In this Dimension Masayuki's skill couldn't help them. Even if they were with him, the fear and the pain they were feeling fuse with hope and determination will only cause them a certain madness.

"P-pl-please n-no m-more" The girl said.

"Hum ? The almighty girl has already enough. I thought you were going to fight me. I am actually waiting you know ?" Rimuru said while looking at them.

"We are really sorry we were foolish to oppose you. We ask for your pity." The boy said.

"Actually I didn't want to fight you. You have to understand that this world is really big and it's better for people to gauge the people before doing something silly. Understood ?".

"W-w-we are deeply sorry for what we have done." The girl said.

Masayuki's skill effect could no longer affect them and now they could fully realise that they were nothing in front of an individual like that. For them, he was more like a saviour. They knew that if he wanted to kill them, they will be dead.

"Alright, I guess It's time to go back. But I have something in mind".

Before going back in the physical world, Ciel asked Rimuru something and they both decided on this.

C: "Excuse me Master, but are you really going to heal them before going back ?"

R: "Indeed is it something bad about it ?"

C: "Actually yes Master. The main goal of all of this, is to make people aware that they should never mess with Tempest or you".

R: "Yes that's actually the point Ciel. Am I wrong ?"

C: "If Master healed them before going back, people won't be aware of your strength. You have to show a little part of it to people."

R: "You are actually right. But do you know, how could I do it ?"

Like that, Ciel propose to temporarily clear their memory. They have done it and now it's time for the guests to discover another "side" of Rimuru. Rimuru then release the girl and the boy who were with Masayuki. Blood everywhere, broken bones and they couldn't even talk. Rimuru silently made them float in the air and with a ferocious force threw them against the wall of the stadium. Masayuki was still standing there hopeless and powerless. He felt miserable for his men. He could not even defend them. The crowd was terrified, nobody dare say something. For the foreigners it was like an horror vision. But for the Tempestians, they were happy. The placed they fate to their master and knew he couldn't be defeated. Suddenly a more terrifying pressure was felt. The red eyes of Rimuru started to glow even more red. He took out his sword from it scabbard, and with one swing of it, people can saw a tear in the atmosphere. It was like he just slice space in two. No he slice space in two.

The people their, essentially the humans never witnessed something like that. They could saw space with the stars and the galaxy but it was like the ray his sword emitted was going through the end of space and time.

"If one of you dare say a thing. I will disintegrate him to the last atom of its body" Rimuru said with an oppressive aura around him. Some humans fainted even with the barrier a sets up. He then approach Masayuki slowly. Masayuki's skill was canceled just by Rimuru's aura.

"You are the one causing that right. This skill of yours is quite interesting. Mind if we talk a little after the tournament ?" Rimuru said with his serious face.

"I-I- don't m-m-mind at a-all" Masayuki respond in fear.

"That's great" Rimuru said with a large smile. The fierce aura he was emitting was instantly canceled. And the usual Rimuru was back. For him it was nothing, but for the guest, except the one who knew him it was just like an horror scene. How were them so silly to irritate such a monster. Some of them already started to ask if they will be fine for the rest of the tournament. Rimuru started to heal the girl and the boy in Masayuki's team. Once they came back, a little scene surprise Rimuru. Masayuki literally ordered to kneel and apologise to Rimuru. Of course he accepted with a great smile on his face. He was the incarnation of beauty and for them it's something they could not find anywhere. Rimuru the decided to talk to the guest. He noticed that some of them were already on the verge of fear, so as a great king, it's his duty to conforte them if he wants a strong relation in the future.

"People who came to Tempest. My reaction may bit a little to exaggerate but which kings will stay there watching people looking down on his people. I am little too protective towards my citizens. I may be able to kill anyone who hurt them, they helped me a lot and it's my pride to see them happy. The main raisons I invite you in our country is to show how we leave and maybe have a strong relation with all of us. Don't take my calm actions like we were weak or something. If you hurt one of us, he will make sure you suffer a degree higher than that." "Thank you and I hope you will continue enjoying our festival. " Rimuru said and everybody started to shout his name. And with that this little trouble was now over and the tournament resumed.....

To be continued...

Next Chapter : [Ent: 4th Round].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
26.2K 1K 23
It's been 642 years since the Tenma War it ended in disaster Ivaraj destroyed all life none but Rimuru and Ciel remained but with the birth of a thir...
45.4K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
38.2K 927 21
What if rimuru came tempest too late from ingrassia. What if rimuru saw his people dead in front of him. What if rimuru went evil. What if stoy didn'...