Masoom Ishq (Completed)

By RiddhimaPaul

Marrying someone without your will and then staying in that marriage is difficult. But what happens when you... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1: A Promise
Chapter 2: Sudden Marriage
Chapter 3: Accepted Or Not?
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 5: Dost Wala Pati
Chapter 6: Day Out
Chapter 7: Responsibility Or Love?
Chapter 8: School And New Friends
Chapter 9: Meri Tum Ho
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Baby Ka Gussa
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Growing Up
Chapter 14: A Case
Chapter 15: Sukoon
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 17: Pati Hai Mere
Chapter 18: Naaz's Choice
Chapter 19: Naaz Is Missing
Chapter 20: Plan To Escape
Chapter 22: I'll Send Her Away
Chapter 23: Parting Ways
Chapter 24: Intezaar
Chapter 25: SidNaaz Meeting
Chapter 26: Hero
Chapter 27: People Change
Chapter 28: Age Difference
Chapter 29: Patch Up
Chapter 30: Morning Romance
Chapter 31: Fark Padhta Hai
Chapter 32: College Admission
Chapter 33: First Step
Chapter 34: Suhaan Is Back
Chapter 35: Argument
Chapter 36: Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai
Chapter 37: Putting Efforts
Chapter 38: Finding The Truth
Chapter 39: Maybe I Was Wrong
Chapter 40: Naaz Is Married
Chapter 41: Face Off
Chapter 42: Suhaan's Confession
Chapter 43: Psycho Love
Chapter 44: Propose
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Engagement, Romance And Fun
Chapter 47: Do You Still Feel For Him?
Chapter 48: Mehendi And Sangeet
Chapter 49: Married Officially
Chapter 50: First Night, Full Of Romance
Chapter 51: Pehli Rasoi And Muh Dikhayi
Chapter 52: Bundle Of Happiness
Chapter 53: Purana Rishta
Chapter 54: SidNaazBaaz
Chapter 55: Masoom Ishq

Chapter 21: Is She Your Wife?

3.1K 413 29
By RiddhimaPaul

Next Day...

Naaz and other children were sitting silently in the room. Suddenly they heard some sound of opening the door.

Naaz immediately indicated something through her eyes and they all nodded. Naaz went and stood beside the door almost pasting herself to the wall.

The door was opened and the man entered with some sandwiches. He couldn't notice Naaz.

Suddenly a girl started crying holding her stomach. The man's all attention diverted and he went to the girl. Naaz took the chance and came out of the room.

"Kya hua?" Asked the man.

"Mere pet mein bohut dard ho raha hai. Ahhhhh!" Said the girl in a crying voice.

"Chup! Subah subah natak chalu hogaya inka."

"Sacchi dard ho raha hai."

"Thik ho jayega apne aap. Chalo sab khana khaa lo. Aur pura khana khatam hona chahiye." Said the man.

Meanwhile Naaz was trying to find a escape. It was a big place and there were guards standing everywhere. She had to hid from them as well.

"Sahi kaha tha unhone. Yaaha se nikal na bohut muskil hai. Lekin koi na koi raasta toh hoga." Said Naaz in her mind.

She again started walking and saw some men talking while playing cards. Naaz hid herself behind the wall and started hearing their conversation.

"Shera kaha gaya?" One of them asked.

"Bacchon ko khana dene gaya hai."

"Woh hi khana na jis mein humne nind ki dawai milayi thi?"

"Haan. Unhe khaa kar bacche so jaayenge aur phir unhe Dubai shift kar na easy ho jayega."

"Suna hai pure seher mein nakabandi hai? Aur aate jaate har cars aur trucks ko woh log check kar rahe hai. Hum niklenge kaise?"

"Total 3 trucks niklegi. Har truck mein  das das bacche honge. Das baccho ko andar rakhne ke baad jitni bhi khali jagah bachegi unn mein hum rait ki boriya bhar denge. Aur bacche toh so rahe honge. Police ko paata bhi nahi chalega ki truck mein bacche hai."

"Wah Bhai! Kya idea hai!"

Naaz widened her eyes hearing all this.

"Neend ki dawai? Mujhe abhi jaa ke sab ko woh khana khane se rok na hoga." Said Naaz in her mind.

She went back to the room and found the door locked from outside.

"Yaaha toh taala laga hua hai. Ab kya karu?"

Suddenly she got an idea. She remembered her one friend from her village who taught her how to unlock a door using hairpin. Naaz removed her hairpin and started to unlock the door.

After sometime the door was opened and she entered the room.

The children were about to eat, when she came and said, "Usse mat khao."

"Tu wapas kyu aayi?" Asked one girl.

Naaz closed the door and said, "Yaaha pe bohut saare log hai. Hum bhag nahi sakte."

"Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha." Said the boy who told her earlier not to get into this.

"Isliye maine ek naya plan banaya hai. Yeh jo sandwiches hai, inhe mat khao. Inn mein nind ki dawai hai."

They all became shocked and immediately kept the sandwiches aside.

Naaz told them everything she heard.

"Toh ab hum kya kare?" Asked one of them.

Naaz took the sandwiches and threw them outside from the window.

Then she came back and said, "Unhe yeh khali packet dekh kar aisa lagna chahiye ki humne yeh sandwiches khayi hai aur hum sab so gaye hai."

"Matlab humein natak karna hoga?"

"Haan. Aur phir...."

Naaz told them rest of the plan. They all agreed.

After sometime the man came. The children heard his footsteps and started acting as if they were sleeping.

At first the man noticed that the door was opened and became confused.

"Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai, main taala laga ke gaya tha. Phir yeh darwaja khula kaise hai?" He asked himself.

Then he entered the room and saw the children. He started counting.

"Nahi, bacche toh 30 hi hai. Matlab mujhse hi galti ho gayi hogi. Woh toh accha hai inhone khana khaa liya aur so gaye. Warna agar yeh bhag jaate, meri toh jaan khatre mein aa jaati." Said the man and gave a sigh of relief.

After sometime the other men came.

They carried the children and placed them inside the trucks. Then they filled the trucks with sacks.

After that all the trucks set out.

On the other hand, Sidharth and Ritesh returned home but they couldn't sit calmly. They were very much tensed as well as the other family members. Everyone was worried for Naaz. All enjoyment of Preeti's marriage vanished.

Sidharth was calling Rishi again and again.

"Any news of Naaz?" Asked Sidharth on phone.

"Bro we are doing our job. All the vehicles are being checked. Jaha tak lagta hai woh log aaj hi seher se bahar nikal ne ki koshis karenge. And they will get caught. Calm down and have faith."

Sidharth cut the call and threw his phone angrily on the bed.

"How am I supposed to come down?" He said rubbing his palm on his forehead.

While in the roads, all the vehicles were being checked carefully.

Soon those three trucks were also blocked by the police.

"Kya hai inn mein?" Police asked one of the truck drivers who were dressed like Punjabis to hide their actual identity.

"Oh PaaJi rait ki boriya hai bas." They said.

"Accha? License dikha?"

"Yeh lo Ji."

They showed their licenses.

"Truck khol." Said the police.

"Oo Ji kaha na sirf rait ki boriya hai."

"Haan toh ek baar check kar lene mein koi burai nahi hai nah. Truck khol."

"Thik hai Ji. Tussi check kar lo."

They opened the trucks and found sacks. They checked one or two sacks and found sand.

"Yeh toh sahi mein rait ki boriya hai." Said one of the police constables.

Naaz heard it and indicated the other children. They all started pushing the sacks. Same thing happened inside the other two trucks as well. The police became curious.

"Ayeee andar kuch toh hai. Hatao saari boriya." Said the police officer who was on duty.

The constables started removing the sacks.

The truck drivers became scared. It was unexpected for them. They thought that the children were sleeping. But the truth was that they were just acting.

The driver got out of the trucks and tried to escape but were eventually caught by the police.

The police removed the sacks and rescued all the 30 children.
______________________________________

In the police station...

The children were sitting in the police station. The police informed their family members to come and take their children. Rishi informed Sidharth as well. He was coming along with Ritesh and Kushal. Meanwhile the police made the goons confess that they were hired by Vijay Tripathi, who was behind the whole child trafficking racket.

"Tu khush hai nah? Bohut dino baad tu apne Maa se milne wali hai?" Asked Naaz to the girl.

"Haan. Aur tu bhi toh apne Sidharth se milne wali hai." Said the girl.

Naaz smiled hearing his name.

"Waise woh Sidharth hai kaun tera?" She asked.

"Sidharth mere Pati hai." Said Naaz proudly.

"Kya baat kar rahi hai? Teri shaadi ho gayi hai?" Asked the girl with disbelief.

"Haan. Lekin tu yeh baat kisi ko mat baata na. Sidharth ne maana kiya hai." Said Naaz.

Meanwhile Rishi was passing by there. He heard everything and became very much confused.

He came to Naaz and said, "Beta zara idhar aana. Tumhare saath kuch baat karni hai."

Naaz nodded and went with him.

Rishi took Naaz to a corner and asked, "Tumne abhi kya kaha? Sidharth tumhara Pati hai?"

Naaz didn't say anything and looked down.

"Dekho tum mujhse chupao mat. Main Sidharth ka dost hoon. Tum mujhe baata sakti ho. Kya abhi jo tumne kaha woh sach hai?"

Naaz slowly nodded in yes. Rishi became shocked.

"Matlab tumhari shaadi hui hai? Kab? Kaha? Kaise?" Asked Rishi.

"Mere gaao mein..." Said Naaz briefly.

"Lekin tum toh abhi...."

Before Rishi could complete, Naaz's eyes fell on Sidharth who entered the police station.

She ran to him and wrapped her hands around his waist. She started crying hugging him.

"Aap kaha the Sidharth?....Main....bohut....darr gayi thi. Woh log gande hai.....Mujhe laga.... Main aap se phir kabhi nahi mil paungi....." She said while sobbing.

Sidharth's eyes also welled up.

He sat on his knees and said, "Sorry Naaz. Meri wajah se tumhe itna kuch sehna pada. Lekin ab main aa gaya hoon na. Main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga."

Saying that he kissed her forehead. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

Kushal and Ritesh smiled looking at them. And now Rishi was sure that Naaz was saying the truth. They were actually married.

Sidharth noticed marks on Naaz's left cheek.

"Yeh unhone kiya?" He asked.

Naaz nodded in yes. Sidharth was now hell angry. At that very moment some constables brought Vijay Tripathi in.

Sidharth angrily went to him and slapped him hard on his face.

"Tune meri Naaz ko harm pohuchane ki koshis ki? Tujhe toh main chhorunga nahi saale." He said gritting his teeth.

He started beating Vijay Tripathi but the constables and Rishi somehow stopped him. The constables took Vijay Tripathi inside the lock up.

"Sidharth kya kar raha hai? Kanoon usse uski saza degi. Tu sambhal apne aap ko." Said Rishi.

"I just want to kill him." Said Sidharth angrily.

Rishi grabbed Sidharth's hand and took him outside the police station.

"Tu mujhe bahar kyu le ke aaya?" Asked Sidharth.

"Because you are behaving like a mad. Itna gussa kis liye?" Asked Rishi.

"That man kidnapped my Naaz. He was about to sell her. Aur tu keh raha hai main gussa na hou?"

"I know tera gussa hona banta hai. Lekin itna zyada? After all Naaz is not your family."

"Of course she is my family. She is my...."

Sidharth suddenly stopped.

"Wife. Right?" Asked Rishi.

Sidharth took off his eyes.

"Tell me Sidharth. Is she your wife?"
______________________________________

What will happen next?

Stay tuned...

Also vote if you liked this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...
74.4K 8.2K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
229K 23K 35
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. There are 2 types o...