Unique.

By Parker-13579

So, basically, about a kickass chick. Everyone is unique, it's how life runs, but what if it stopped running... More

Just a quick intro
Over my dead body.....
Love?
Bloodbath part one.....
Blood bath part 2.......
Family
Vodka is bae
Dreams
New york city
A job
????
Alone
Kicking a** and taking names
If we ever meet again
Chapter 15!
Not an update!!!!
Runaway
Answers.
Parents
Running.
So lets runaway
Alone again
America F*** yeah!
Killing my love
See you soon
Italy
Guilty? Nah.
Kind? Weak? Wrong girl
The buyer.
Sold your soul
Kindness.
Choices...
A/N
Go to hell.
Airplanes = shooting stars
Chicago
Reflection.
Last ever job
The end.
Final A/N

Scotland

4 1 0
By Parker-13579

Scotland. Now. I hate Scotland, 9/10 it is freezing and I hated cold places. Plus auntie Diane always dragged me to balls and tea rooms, she was the only sane, posh one left in the family tree.

I got to her house door, still painted pink! I mean seriously? Her house is all vintage and 1950's then there's a pink front door! I knocked on it, pretty loudly.
"No need to break the bloody door down!" Her thick Scottish accent yelled.
"Just testing your ears." I called back, she opened the door and frowned.
"Ryder."
"Hello, auntie Diane."
"I'm guessing you found your parents or rather they found you."
"Yes, auntie Diane."
"Back on a straight line?"
"Kind of." Her Jack Russell, called Jack, oh the irony, came bouncing towards me.
"Come in, I'll be getting a phone call then?"
"Maybe."
"Maybe what?"
"Maybe, auntie Diane."
"Arts and crafts club is on so go sit in the kitchen."
"Yes, auntie Diane." I walked in and placed my bag down, I sat at the kitchen table. Auntie Diane rang Maria and Frank, thank the lords they confirmed it.
"Go get changed into something more- hmm, suitable, all your clothes are in your room, make up and hair down to the side please."
"Yes, auntie Diane." Talk about whip and chain!

I got dressed into a black dress with puffy shoulders, it came off on one shoulder so that's the side I put my hair that side and applied make up. 1 month of this hell! But I had to, keep under the radar plus I needed to see my aunt.

I was sat at the crafts night helping one of the older men complete a painting, I had always been good with drawing and painting, my talent well aside from killing and stealing....
"Go get some tea for us all, it's brewed." My aunt said, I nodded with a smile. This was gonna be long month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quickest update ever!
Hey ho, not good at all but that shall do until next week or even mid week.
I'm back home which means I can update freely without worrying about using my mobile data.

Hope you all had a good week.
-Parker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 2 2
What would you do if you reincarnated in another world? If you weren't a human anymore? If you were really weak? What if you had to fight a dragon th...
375K 17.3K 51
Everyone dies, some just outrun it better than others.
115 8 4
once in a lifetime maybe you will meet someone who is instantly different from everyone else. whatever level it might be, the two of you belong toget...
5.7K 2.9K 27
"Why are we like this?" "This is what our destiny wanted." "No this is all what YOU wanted," I said quite harshly and then definitely regretted and a...