||Annoying|| (ddot x oc story)

נכתב על ידי ughgiraffe

It they hate eachother, but the world keeps doing anything in its power to put the two together. "How annoyin... עוד

0.1 Attitude
0.2 Toxic
0.3 Closer
0.4 Sugarhill demons
0.5 Moody
0.6 Night maham
0.7 Hangout
0.8 Pick up
0.9 Team 4L
0.10 Soon
0.11 Mixtapes

0.12 Birthday girl

1.6K 37 7
נכתב על ידי ughgiraffe

Skylaꨄ❦-
"Morning birthday girlllll" I heard my dad say as he opened the curtains. I groaned and put the covers over my head. I heard him walk over to my bed and he grabbed me and started shaking me. "Happy birthday stinkk" He exclaimed.
"Mhmmm" I mumbled. I sighed in defeat arising from my covers. I yawned and stretched before locking eyes with my dad. He had the biggest smile on his face as he said, "Come downstairs, I have your first surprise of the day" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh no, I'm worried" I said sarcastically as he grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.
I looked to the table and was surprised to see a amazing looking breakfast on the table.

You have no idea how FAST I sat down. As soon as I did my brother came behind me and grabbed my cheeks. "Happy birthday Sky skyyyy" He sung. "Now we both 15" He mentioned hugging me. "Thank you" I said with a half smile. He sat at the table next to me and clapped his hands together.

"Let's dig in!" He exclaimed. "Wait!" My dad stopped us. "Pictures" he spoke. I sighed a bit, "but dadd I just woke up" I complained.
"No buts, just 1." He said. He walked beside me and knelt down and Antwaun got on my other side. "Smilee!" My dad said. I made the grumpiness pouty face ever.

"Come on stink smile before I make you" My dad said. "How are you gonna mak-" before i could finish he started tickling me and in the second he did he took the picture.
"Awwww you look so cute" My dad said poking me. "Lemme see" I say.

"I'll send it to u" My dad answered sitting down. "Also dad thank you for the breakfast" I thanked him. "What she said" Antwaun said. I hit him in his shoulder and mouth out for him to say thank you.

"Thank you dad" Antwaun said finally. "Your welcome. The princess and her servant deserve best" My dad joked.
"Not a servant" Antwaun said taking a bite of his food.
"Wow dis shit bussin" I say taking another bite. "Yo Antwaun pass me the syrup" I told, nudging his shoulder. He grabbed it and put it in front of me but as soon as I tried to take it he moved it. "Antwaun." I spoke sternly.

"Ok ok take it" He said. But when I tried again he moved it. I glared at him and he laughed before setting it down on the table to where I snatched that shit. My phone started ringing and I answered to find out it was Eva.

"Happy birthday bestiee!!!!" Eva exclaimed loudly. "Thank you Eva" I say while still munching. "Imma be ova in like a hour cuz we going to the mall" she informed me.
"Ouuu the mall????" I laughed. "Yup, we gotta get you looking like the birthday queen. Today is all about you" Eva said.

"Come on, hundreds of ppl have their birthday today" I mentioned. "Well I don't know dem" Eva says. "True, I'm more important" I say.
"Exactly, okay see you in 1, love you byeeee" Eva says. "Love you too bye bye" I smiled before hanging up.
"Who was that?" My dad asked curiously. "Eva, she said we are going to the mall in a hour" I said excitedly. "Yo can I come?" Antwaun asks. "If you can get ready on time" I replied. I saw my dad come over to the table with his credit card. My jaw dropped,

"Your limit issssss, $1000. Now that doesn't mean spend $1000 because??"

"Don't spend everything on something you want and leave some for your needs" I told him just as he used to tell us as kids. I remember once he gave Antwaun and I $20 and he told us exactly that. Of course we didn't listen and we bought candy and toys but it's apart of the learning process right?
He handed it to me and I tried my best not to start freaking out.
"So y'all I got sum to do at work today so you'll be fine right?" Dad said. We both looked at eachother before nodding.

I finished up my food and headed upstairs to get ready. As I was doing that I got another call, "Skylaaa did you see my message?" Ddot asked me. "Nah not yet lemme check" I say. I went to it and it said
"Happy birthday to my favorite favorite favorite person💖"

"Aww thank you Darrian" I say. Before anything saw Ddot phone disappear from his hands and then I saw Dd. "Happy birthday Skyla!!!!" Dd said loudly. "Thanks Dd" I say. "I gotta get ready cuz I'm going to the mall wit Eva" I told him. "Oh okay, have fun ma" Ddot said. "Yeah have fun!" Dd added.

"I will" I said. "Okay cya later K?" I say.
"Later" Ddot answers before hanging up. I took a shower, got dressed and then went to do my hair again.

Today I just did two braids with some cute green hair ties. I put on some stockings since it was a little cold today and all my green jewelry. Today's outfit is in appreciation of green cuz green is underrated tbh. Anyways I did my makeup and packed my purse with my wallet, perfume, and other things. I looked at my phone and saw Eva's text that shes outside.

"Antwaun!! Eva outside, come on!" I yelled going down stairs. I heard him running down behind me,
"Evaaaaa!" I smiled as I saw her at the door and started hugging her. "Hey birthday girl" She exclaimed. "The boys are in the car, not sure how dis gonna work though cuz it's all of us.." Eva says.
"The boys..?" I repeated. "Yeah they comin wit" Eva told me. She suddenly remembered Antwaun's presence, "Oh yeah hiii" Eva says. "What was his name again?" She asks,

"Antwaun" I answered. "Okay let's go" Eva said. We walked to the car and Eva got in the passengers seat. I got in first and was immediately met by Dd. "Yo Ddosama, wassup" I said dabbing him up. "Yo what's up Sky, can believe my daughter growing up so fast" He said.

"Skyla I got you a gift" Ddot says. "U lying" I crossed my arms.
"Yo word to everything" Ddot said. We were very squished. "Yo what he doing here?" Ddot asked. "He's coming with us" I replied.
"And u just now saying sum?" Ddot question. "Yeah and what about it" I said wit attitude.

"How we gon fit?" Dd asked. "Skyla can sit on my lap" Ddot said. "Absolutely not." I cut him off. "Yo you annoying just do it" Ddot smacked.

"I don't want to, fight me nigga" I said. "Yo Skyla word to my mother if you don't get over here rn"

"Yo leave her alone, she don't wanna sit in yo lap nigga" Antwaun spoke up. Oh no. Ddot stared at him in shock,
"Nigga I know you not talking to me." Ddot said. "Mind yo business anyways"

"Anything that involves my sister is my business" Antwaun said.

"Yo Antwaun it was never that serious I can just go" I said trying to relieve the situation. "Yo get out the fucking car, nobody even invited you in the first place." Ddot said. "Gladly, let's go Skyla" Antwaun says.

"No. Antwaun do not get out of the car and Ddot do not kick him out. Like y'all niggas is really overacting and it's annoying. It's my birthday I don't wanna be hearing that shit." I spoke up causing silence. "Yeah idk why y'all two beefing anyways" Eva said. I climbed pass Dd and sat on Ddot lap before putting on my seatbelt.

"Yeah well yo brother need to stop mugging me den.." I heard Ddot say under his breath. "Anyways ain't Roscoe and Sammy coming or nah?" Dd asked.
"Imma call Roscoe so somebody call Sammy" Eva said. "Imma call him" Ddot offered.

"Hey Roscoe" Eva said to the phone. "U wanna come to the mall wit us?" She asked. I couldn't hear on Roscoe's end but Eva told us she said yes. Then Ddot called Sammy but he said he can't cuz he wit his family.
"Yo put some music on" I said to Eva. "What u wanna listen to?" She asked. "Let's finish that song from yesterday" I say.

♫𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙠, 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙎𝙚𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙚
𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣, 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙡" 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚"
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 (𝙊𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮,)♫
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 (𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮) 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝,
𝙎𝙚𝙚, 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙢𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙓𝙖𝙣'
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙤 '𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 '𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨
𝙄'𝙢 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙨
𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣' 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 '𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙙𝙮𝙠𝙚, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣' 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣
𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙠𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣' 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙝♫♫

"Yo Antwaun tell me why mama text me the other day askin for money" I filled him in. "Yo word?" He asked. "Word to everything"

"Oh nah I gotta block her before she ask me next" Antwaun said making me laugh. "Yo what y'all niggas wanna listen to anyways?" I asked. "Drill" Ddot answered.
"Hm, I guess" I muttered.

//Timeskip
At the mall
𑁍Eva-
"Yo y'all wanna go get the food while me and Skyla shop a bit" I suggested. "Yeah sure" Dd answered smiling like always.
"Birthday girl, where to first malady" I said in my most impressive British impression. "Victoria's secret sounds like a wonderful start" She said mimicking the voice. "Shall we go then" I said nudging my shoulder to her. "Of course" She wrapped her arm around mine and we skipped away leaving the boys to there own journey.
Just praying those two don't beat up Antwaun tho. He has a mouth just like his sister.

We walked in the Victoria secret and Skyla immediately ran to the bra section and picked up a cute pink bra. "Dis is cute right?" She says while inspecting it. "Very, what's the size?" I asked.
"D.." Skyla mumbled with the redness growing on her face. "Skyla, you are a D?!" I whisper yelled at her.
"I'm not sure but all of my bra's are getting kinda small and I was originally just a C34." She mentioned. "Yo whatever your on, I want it" I joked. "It's very rare to have tits, ass, face, and personality" I mention.
"I'm flattered" Skyla said. "We should get matching ones" She says. "OMG YES" I almost screamed. "But let's get you measured first" I said pushing her lightly.
"Hey my friend wants to be measured" I say to the worker. "Of course right this way" The worker said taking Skyla to the back. After a few minutes she came back,

"So?" I asked.

"I'm a d cup now" Skyla groaned. "Okay so I got us 2. The pink one and the grey one" I told her. "The grey is leavin no crumbs" Skyla said. "U already know." I replied. "Okay let's check out before we buy too much" Skyla says. I nodded and we headed to checkout. We may have picked up a few perfumes and bags on the way out but they were just sitting there waiting to be grabbed.

Like tell me you could ignore that and you are lying. Skyla started getting out her wallet but I quickly stopped her, "Girl it's on me, it's your birthday" I said. She smiled, "Thats really sweet Eva but like, you really don't have to, I have a $1,000 limit"
Skyla puts up her card.
"Card down, u heard me Sky" I say sternly. She smiled a bit before slowly putting her card back in her wallet. "Thank you for shopping" The worker said kindly handing us our bags. "Also happy birthday" She says.

"Thank you" Skyla exclaimed. "Okay what's next? There should be footlocker nearby right?" Skyla says.
"Actually I have sum to tell you" I say.
"What is it?" She asks,

"Okay so I have a family event and I wanna be out there so I need a dress." I told her. "You should have said so Eva. I can get you hooked up wit dat good shit" She smirked making me chuckle.
I'm not gonna get into the details but we found a dress that Skyla really likes. And yeah I lied about the family event thing. This is actually the dress she's gonna wear for her party. I hate lying to my girl but it will all be worth it in the end.

Skylaꨄ❦-
"Yo Eva u jacking me right?" I smiled showing off my nails. "Bitch forget jacking I'm a whole smoochie" She replied making me burst out laughing. I pushed her playfully, "Yo Eva u funny frl" I say.
We hit up a few more stores and got sum stuff. I got some new Jordan's which immediately brought up my mood. I peered over to my left and immediately noticed my brother. I quickly ran up to him and smacked his shoulder,
"Yo wassup GANGGG" I said obnoxiously. "Yo you annoying" He muttered pushing me.

"So how's it going along? Lemme find out u still mugging Ddot" I threatened poking his chest. "Nah I'm not even mugging him dis time, he mugging me." He says. "Yo what?" I asked. I looked ahead and noticed Ddot mugging Antwaun from afar. "Oh nahhh" I instigated. "Yo imma see what's up" I say before walking to him. Before I could approach Ddot, Dd popped up wit the food.
"Yo Skylaaaaa I got u McDonald'ssss" He smiled. "Ayeee u a real one" I said hugging him. "You know I got u" He said.

I took out some fries and stuffed my face, he did the same. "YO IF YALL DONT STOP EATING ALL THE FRIES!" Eva screamed. "Yo Eva u bugging we not eating nothing" I lied. "Fr like chill out" Dd agreed.

"Yo Dd tell me why the other day I walked in and my brother was swallowing sum girl face." I whispered. "He just like me fr" Dd laughed. "Nah Dd swallowing is crazy, what is u a fish?" I asked. "Nah nah I'm playing" He said.
"Yo I was gon talk to him but him and Ddot got sum beef" Dd admitted.

"Shit I dunno why tho." I say in annoyed tone. "Yo is that a unicorn????!" I say looking over to the mall pet rides. "Is dat a cow?" Dd asked. "I think so, wanna get on one?" I say.
"Maybe" he answered making me smile. "Ask Ddot if he wants to ride one" Dd told me.

Ddot-
I know this day is supposed to be about Skyla having a good time but how can it be when dis nigga clearly got a problem. Like just look at him. "Yo Ddottt." I heard Skyla say grabbing my shoulder. I snapped out of trance and immediately my gaze rested at the sight of her.
"Yoo word to my everything they got dem little pet ride things and we should ride dem" She informed me. I followed where she was pointing and immediately connected it to them. "Yo you a lil child" I said.

"Nigga I be seeing old men riding dem shits so fym?" She argued. "Yeah dats cuz they old asf and can't walk" I replied. "Yo just ride one, Dd gonna be on one too. We won't take any suspicious pictures of you" She said in a very strange tone. "Nah fuck dat" I say.

"Yo you a boomer" She says. "So what u got?" I ask her. "Well I got sum Jordan's and perfume, dats it" She answered. "That big bag for 1 perfume?" I said. "Mhm" she nodded.

"Yo just tell me what else u got" I confronted. "Nigga I ain't get nun else" She lied. I reached for the bag and she immediately pulled away. "So why can't I see?" I say. "U don't need to see" She exclaimed moving it farther away from me. I grabbed her waist and she squealed a bit before squirming but I managed to snatch it from her. "YO GIVE DAT SHIT BACK DARRIAN IM NOT PLAYING WIT U" She screamed. I ignored her and looked through the bag and saw the perfume like she said but there was also some bras. So that's why she ain't wanna show me?

I looked at her and the redness on her face deepened. "Sky u know I'm not gon get mad over sum bras right?" I told her taking it out the bag. She quickly shoved it back in and snatched it back. "I didn't think it was that important." She says sternly while avoiding eye contact. She's so adorable bro, and I can't get over it.
"Yo tf is you looking at??" She said suddenly mugging me. "A really cute girl" I answered. She glared at me, "Your so annoying" She said before stomping away. I followed her and I noticed Dd and Roscoe talking.
"Roscoe!" Skyla exclaimed running up to her and hugging her. "Hey cutie! Happy birthday" Roscoe replied. "Thank you" Skyla said.

"I'm glad u came, we was just bout to ride dem shits ova there" Skyla told her. "Ddot said he ain't gonna but like if u scared just say dat" Skyla gossiped loudly knowing damn well I could hear her. "Nobody scared smooch" I said.

"Den just ride one wit us pussy" Skyla remarked. "Yo ain't nobody pussy" I say.

"Y'all so cute" Roscoe said. "Y'all so I talked to the niggas in charge and they said there is only like 4 available rn so sum of us gonna have to share" Eva says.
"I vote that Skyla and Ddot go on one together" Roscoe said. "Yo who said I was-" I tried to speak but Eva cut me off. "I agree heavily" She said. "What??" Skyla muttered. "So I don't get a say in dis?" She asked.

"Yeah pretty much" Dd answered. "Okay so me and Eva gon share and Dd and Antwaun can get one for their selfs" Roscoe concluded. "Birthday girl gets a birthday pick. Which one you wanna go on Sky?" Eva asked.

"I wanna get on the cat one" Skyla said. "I want the cow" Dd added. "But I wanted the cow u bitch" Eva says.
"Too damn bad nigga" Dd laughed. "Betta take the dog" He said.
We payed the lady and got on. Skyla and I had a very long debate of who should drive but we eventually concluded that we would take turns. I let her drive first because she was the birthday girl.

"Now how does dis thing work" Skyla muttered. "See dis why I said I should drive" I mocked her. "Yo you ain't even wanna ride dis shit in da first place so keep quiet" She fired back. "Ok so dis the breaks, dis the thing that make u go and den the top is how u turn. Got it" She spoke to herself.
"Let's see who can get to the food court first" Eva suddenly announced. "Wha-" Skyla said.

"Ready? 3-2-1 GO!" Dd screamed and everyone started moving. "YO WHY DIS SHIT ACTUALLY GOING MAD FAST" Skyla shouted. "YO SLOW YO ASS DOWN BEFORE WE CRASH" I warned her. "NIGGA WE GOTTA WIN! THESE NIGGAS BETTA MOVE OUT THE WAY CUZ WE AINT STOPPIN" Skyla said going even faster making me laugh.

"YOO MOVE NIGGAA!" She screamed at sum guy that was in the way. He quickly scurried to the side. "Yo why niggas standing in the middle of the place. There need to be a horn on dis shit" She says angrily. For some reason that just made me laugh even louder and she looked at me in confusion.
"What?" She asked.

"Why u screaming at niggas?" I asked. "Cuz they in da way Fym?" She said. "Yo Sky u a menace" I told her.
"YO HURRY UP DD BOUT TO PASS US!" I shouted. "Wasn't u just telling me to slow down a second ago bro?" She mumbled. "Bro step on dat shit!" I say. She did and we immediately started zooming and I regretted my actions. We crashed into a nearby wall since Skyla loss control and we was arguing about it for a bit. Dis went on until we realized that we was waisting time and just switched places. She held onto me tightly which was a bit of a distraction but it's not anything crazy. "Yo we gotta catch up to Dd" She said

"No shit" I replied. "Just let the man handle dis" I said. "Yo I should really knock u out and just drive away." She threatened. "I got a idea" She said.

"YO DD IS THAT CRYSTAL TO YO LEFT?!" She screamed. "WHAT?!" Dd asked immediately snapping his neck to the left. In the millisecond he slowed down to look I was able to pass him.
"YO U LIER!" Dd says.

Skyla shrugged her shoulders and laughed. We was about to reach the finish line when Sammy and some other niggas stood in a single file line to block us. "My nigga the fuck is u doing?!" I asked him.
"Sorry bro, Dd makes da rules" Sammy said. "Yo ain't u supposed to be wit yo family?!" Skyla asked. Before Skyla could ask any further questions I pressed my foot on the gas and ran dat bitch ova. "YOOO THAT NIGGA SLEEP NOWW!" Skyla said as Sammy was literally on the ground holding his foot. We stopped to laugh at him which was a very dumb decision since it gave Dd the chance to pass us and win. We still got second place tho. And we was trash talking him for cheating.

I'm honestly very surprised security hasn't kicked us out yet. We ate our food at a nearby bench and talked for a bit and after that we checked out more stores and bought sum stuff. Antwaun was kinda just tagging along in the beginning but he and Dd actually started having a conversation. And Sammy seemed to like him too even tho there ain't nothing good about the nigga. Skyla seemed to be happy they were getting along but I sure wasn't happy. Like bro literally got a problem wit me for no reason and think he can just disregard it now.

"Why are your shoes untied?" I asked Skyla. "It's nothing, I'll tie dem later" She shrugged. I pushed her down into a seat and grabbed her shoe. "Yo w-what are you doing?!" She shouted at me. "I'm not gonna have u tripping ova ya dick and embarrassing me" I joked.

"U one to talk wit them ashy ass lips u had wen I first met u. Now let's talk bout embarrassing" She says. I rolled my eyes and tied her shoes.
"So u having fun?" I ask her as she sits up.

"Yeah, honestly best birthday. Let's see how long until we get kicked out tho" She laughed. "I'm glad" I say with no thought. Our eyes connected for a while.
"Skyla, Ddot, y'all want sum icecream?!" Dd asked us. Skyla quickly bolted to him.

____________________________
Authors note: HI YALLLLLLLL. I wanted to give y'all a long chapter cuz u deserve it. Also a lot more is gon happen for Skyla's birthday and it can't all fit into one chapter. If u didn't remember from the previous ones they still got an Arcade planned and then the surprise birthday party.
Dis chapter has been VERY EVENTFUL so I hope u enjoy. ALSO IM FREE FROM COVID NOW😜🤪

I'm moving tomorrow but imma work more on the next chapter maybe like Monday cuz I got stuff planned Sunday too. If I have time I will work on it in my free time.
OK THATS ENOUGH TALK
BYE YALLL
CYA IN DA NEXT CHAPTER
(ALSO MAKE SURE TO MAYBE MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS ON SCENARIOS U MIGHT WANNA SEE INCASE I GET WRITERS BLOCK)

Word count: 4184

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.6K 49 30
~🤍This story is about 2 teens that meet in their messages one person texts the wrong number and it brings them very close🤍~ hope you enjoy!!
61.9K 622 23
"i couldn't stay a day without you so why are you not doing the same?" this will be a smut kinda if you don't like it DON'T READT
1.4M 16K 56
A world of dd, ddot and notti. Y'all turned this into a smut book yall lil freaks😐
44.8K 1K 22
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two long distance best friends are in love with each other "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...