0.9 Team 4L

Skylaꨄ❦-
"What's the point of crying
Was it ever even love?
Did you ever love me?
Was I ever good enough?" I sung while in the car. "The-The boy's a liar (The boy's a liar)
The boy's a liar (The boy's a liar)
He doesn't see ya (He doesn't see ya)
You're not looking at me, boy"

"Yooo TURN THAT SHIT DOWNNNN" My brother yelled. I turned to look at him, "Yo what was that son? You said turn that shit up?" I said smiling sarcastically,
"NOOO!" He screamed. I turned it up and continued my singing until we made it to the front of the school.
"I need to get the hell up out of here" My brother said rushing out the door. "Nigga u dragging it" I told him, "Bye dad" I said with a wave before shutting the car door and following Antwaun.

"Yo you know where the computer science room is?" I asked my brother. "Yes, I would take you but there isn't enough time" Antwaun said. "It's alright," I spoke.

"It's in Section B on the 2nd floor." He said before walking off.  I called up Ddot since we have class together first and he can probably help me find it. But guess what? The nigga did not answer. "And the amount of times Ddot be on my dick when I don't answer" I thought sucking my teeth.
Guess I'm on my own.
Second floor, B section, shouldn't be that hard to find.  This is my second week here and I still can barley remember where each class is. I need a map or sum.

Ddot-
I was sitting in class doing nothing really when Skyla walked in which immediately brought up my mood. She walked up to me and scrunched up her face.
"Nigga u see me calling yo phone and you don't answer?" She confronted immediately. Before I could say anything she slapped my lip
"I'll punch your fucking lip, bitch you think I play them games with you?" She said loudly. "Yo shawty who you think you are??" I asked her. I cut her off by dragging her into the seat and smacking her head,
"You betta behave little girl" I laughed. "Yo nigga you finna mess up my hair" She said punching me in the shoulder. I grabbed both of her wrist,

"You got 5 seconds to tell me why u ain't answer your phone before I kick you in the face" She threatened.
"I was eating sum chips" I told her, "You little fatty" She mocked me. "I was trying to find dis class for 20 fucking minutes"

"You needed my help?" I smiled at her. "No shit" She mugged me crossing her arms. "I'm sorry ma, my faulttttt" I said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.
"Ddot if you don't stop" She mumbled. "What?" I shrugged. "Who you be dressing up for?" I asked her.
"Nobody" She answered, "Nahh u be dressin up for Ddot" I teased her poking her cheek, "Nigga u wish" She laughed at me.

—->Her outfit

"U the best dressed mf in dis entire school just for Ddot? Crazy" I mentioned

"U the best dressed mf in dis entire school just for Ddot? Crazy" I mentioned. "Nigga u delusional" She said giving up, "Speakin off u remember dat nigga I boxed the other day" She says gaining my full attention.
"Yeah why?" I questioned.