Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

137 4 0
By Kbreezyyz

Big L's POV

It was opening time at the Pynk and Duffy was coming through wit another shipment. I know how Uncle Clifford felt about that plug life but until we get back to where we need to be financially we was just holding.

"Aye Duffy, you gon have to move your shit soon. We can't be holding no more. Uncle Clifford rules". I told him.

"Alright Big L, I respect that. But I gotta question for you?" He said.

"And what's that mane?".

"How you feel about... just you moving some shit for me. You know doing what I do."

"Duffy a nigga got two charges and I ain't thinking about getting a third strike mane...." I told him.

"Just think about it." He said and walked out the office.

I wasn't trying to go back inside.... Uncle Clifford was right we gotta get rid of this shit.

Cliff's POV

It was opening time at the Pynk and me and Lamarques was on our way to the club.

"Damn this shit big Lamarques! My nigga went all out on my shit" I was talking about my diamond ring.

"Well Shawty the baddest bitch in all of Chucalisa gotta have the biggest rock" he said smiling and leaning over for a kiss. He pulled my face close to his and said "You know I love you right"? And I said "I sholl do" smiling back at him and we were at the Pynk. Man I haven't been here since my new girl Dianna packed it out. I Can't wait to open the club tonight.

Dianna's POV

I was in the Pynk locker room getting ready for the night when I heard.......

"Yeah Roulette came by the house and hemmed me up. I was so scared. I can't keep doing this I gotta find a way out. You gotta handle her!"the voice said.

It was Nineveh in the bathroom on the phone whispering. Now I heard a little about this already... shit the skreets been whispering. I gotta tell Uncle Clifford when she get here. This shit can't happen in her club and shit can't go down here neither!

Roulette's POV

It had been days since I seen Nineveh and I new tonight I was gon see her I just hope she have my money this time so I didn't have to dead a bitch. I walked in the club and starting walking to the back but a hand pulled me into the Champagne Room...

"Damn Roulette I been missing you".

I started smiling ear to ear when I heard the voice. Duffy did something to me. He made me feel like the old me. The version of myself that was innocent. I missed her.... The old Roulette. Maybe he would be the one to pull her outta me, only time would tell.

"Duffy!" I said and kissed him. "Ion got much time na I gotta go out on that floor soon." He started kissing me then putting his hand in my underwear and started touching my clit.

"Can you make time?" He said. "If not I can...." And he removed his hand out of my underwear.

"Duffy, I can always make time for you, now keep going" I told him. We started kissing real sloppy and shit and he put his hand around my neck and sucked my neck so hard he put a hickey on it. He pinned my arms against the wall and pulled my panties to the side. "Fuck Duffy" I whispered and he pulled down his pants and put his dick inside me. That shit started feeling so good he made me cum in 2.5 seconds. Duffy knew how to fuck a bitch right. He turned me around and pulled on my red lace front and started pounding my shit so hard from the back my ass was making that clapping sound. My legs was shaking and I came again. I swear this fuck session lasted so long until finally he came. He turned me around so fast and put his hand on my neck and said "That's just round one, while the night goes on imma keep grabbing you and catching you when you least expect it.... Just be ready for me na" and he kissed me and walked out the room. Damn this white Nigga was so spontaneous, heyell he needed to be to keep up wit my ass.

Whisper's POV

"Hey Duffy."

"Hey, Hey ,Hey" he said rearranging his clothes walking away from the champagne room.

I saw Roulette walking out of the same room and just smiled and gave my bitch a hug.

"When we go on stage the tonight, I just know the moneys gonna rain" I told her and we walked to the locker room.

The new girl Dianna was running out and bumped into us. What me and Roulette heard next changed the whole atmosphere of the night and I just knew it was not gon be good.

Cliff's POV

*Bam Knock Bam Knock*

"Who they heyell is that bamming on my door"?

"Uncle Clifford! UNCLE Clifford!! I got sum to tell you".

"Dianna!? What in the heyell got you in here screaming like that fa.?" I asked.

"Uncle Clifford, Nineveh in the locker room on the phone wit someone asking for help! The skreets been whispering about Roulette and it ain't no bit of good! We gotta do sum......" before she could finish her sentence all we heard was....

*BOOM BOOM BOOM* SHES GOTTA GUN!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 476 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
760 11 5
this story starts at the end of the season 3A finale and contains what I hope/think/wish to happen in the next half of the season. This is also the...
3.3K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
180K 5.4K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...