๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

By artistslutt

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.

43.8K 788 449
By artistslutt

OMNISCIENT
PROLOGUE

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

SEHKANI screamed as her father pulled her inside an unknown building. Sehkani was just eight, she could read and speak very fluent. Something most kids couldn't do in her small town.

Sehkani suffered from many disorders. Some her father were aware of and some her father weren't. Her most important one was....

SCHIZOPHRENIA :
- - - -
A disorder that affects a person ability to think, feel and behave clearly.

Examples - delusions, hallucinations, unusual physical behavior, and disorganized thinking and speech.

- - - -

Sehkani experienced most of those besides 'unorganized thinking and speech'. She knew how to speak correctly and think. Although her demons would
take over her mind at times, Sehkani was still a normal functioning human when it came to those two.

Her father failed to believe that, He didn't want Sehkani to be like everyone else. He wanted her to be different, He was determined that she was different. He wanted to gain popularity and money from Sehkani, but he failed to do that - Which resulted him in bringing Sehkani to MENTAL ASYLUM.

Eight year old Sehkani, quickly read over a nearby entrance sign. Reading, Mental Asylum. She began panicking even more, She knew exactly why she was here, Even worse, she knew what happen to people here.

"Look at me," Her father angrily snatched her up by her dora the explorer shirt, "This is your fault, You chose not to help daddy and just lie to some people. We could've been rich. We could've been out of this shithole. All I asked was for you lie. Something I assumed you were good at."

Sehkani lip quivered as she stared back at her fathers bloodshot red eyes, seeing no emotion. His explanation was bullshit. He was gonna still bring Sehkani here and flea the town without her.

"B-But daddy I don't like lying." She sniffed, using the sleeves of her ripped jacket her father found on the street, she wiped her tears away.

"Bullshit," He yelled, leaving speckles of spit on Sehkani beat up face, Her father had beat her before bringing her here. He knew the faculty wouldn't care about minor bruises. So he took his anger out on her, Prior to the situation their in now.

"Oh hello Mr. Davis." A older lady smiled opening the glass door, "I see your saying your goodbyes." She fake smiled, All the workers did that when greeting parents - All but one atleast.

"Yeah, It's gonna hurt seeing my baby girl being taken away from me," He chuckled, rubbing Sehkani head. Her hair was put into four small braids, Sehkani did them herself. She hated not having something done to her hair, Her mother taught her to never leave the house with your hair messy, Even if you had to throw a bonnet on.

"She'll be in good care, Right Carlos." The lady smiled before
stepping aside, revealing a small mixed boy standing behind her.

Carlos smiled big before nodding his head, "Yeah, We even get gummies." He held out his hand, Sehkani took a closer look. She knew the difference between vitamins and candy - and those were vitamins.

"Heard that Seh?" Her father smiled looking down at Sehkani.

Sehkani shrugged before turning her head back to Carlos, She wanted to believe that he was just doing this as a act, but he looked genuine happy.

"We can take her from here, If you want." The lady looked at Sehkani before looking at her father.

"That'll be fine." He nodded before bending down to Sehkani height level, leaving a small kiss on her forehead, He cleared his throat before walking away.

"Carlos, Take Sehkani to her room." She instructed looking Sehkani up and down, "She will need a shower, bad." She mumbled before walking away, with the sound of her heels clicking against the white tiled floor.

Carlos nodded before turning on his heel and directing Sehkani to her room, "Don't worry, I was nervous when I first came here." He cheesed.

Sehkani nodded as she fiddled with her fingers, which was covered in blood and dirt. She listened to the sound of his feet, Since the workers made the kids wear squeaky shoes so they couldn't sneak out past bedtime.

Carlos approached a door before turning toward Sehkani, "You'll know this is your room because of your name tag that's engraved on the door... Can you read?" He furrowed his eyebrows, pointing at the engraved name.

She nodded, "Yes."

"That's something new... Mostly
people say no. Okay, Then everything else should be self-explanatory since they hang signs everywhere. Some lady should come around and escort you to supper, you came just in time." He smiled before walking away, He would glance at the cameras every once in a while before turning a corner. Meaning, Sehkani couldn't see him anymore.

Opening her door, She stepped inside before looking around. She had some stuff animals, a small pile of toys and one blanket. Most of those being hers from home, As if this was already planned.

Sehkani spotted a neatly folded pile of clothes on the end of her bed, She assumed they wanted her to get dressed in the gown that laid there with cute pink bunnies on it.

Walking over towards the bed, She began getting dress. Which didn't take long being that she was only putting on a gown. She slid on the slippers they provided her before hearing a loud alarm, along with a red light.

She quickly placed her hands over her ears before humming a soft tune, Sehkani wasn't good with loud blaring noises. It wasn't one of her disorders, She just was never good with them. They made her paranoid.

"Hello- Oh is the sound affecting you?" A pretty black lady asked stepping inside Sehkanis room, She held a clipboard and a pen in her hand as she was dressed in a white fitted dress.

Sehkani nodded. She seemed nicer then the other lady, but she couldn't be sure. She still think that everyone here is putting on a act.

"I'll let them know to them down the volume in your room," She smiled softly before holding her hand out, "May I escort you to dinner, Please?"

Sehkani looked between the lady eyes and her hand which she held out. She wanted to grasped onto it, but she still didn't trust her. Sehkani was never comfortable around strangers, no matter how many times she was around them.

Sehkani climbed off the bed before standing beside the lady, "I can walk." She spoke softly before looking down her fingers.

"Okay, Lets walk together. No holding hands." She smiled before walking out the room, making sure Sehkani was right behind her.

"Wanna play a game?" She questioned, glancing down at Sehkani.

Sehkani broke away from staring at her surroundings before looking up at the lady, "S-Sure." She shrugged before looking back at her surroundings. She wanted to memorize the place, just incase she planned a escape or got lost.

"Okay, Let's start off easy. What's your name? Or the name you'll like to be addressed as?"

"Sehkani is fine." She answered, "Now do I ask you a question?"

The lady nodded, "Shoot."

"What's your name?" She asked, tracing the bunnies on her gown. The walk was about 4 more minutes.

"Call me T." She replied, "Favorite color?"

Sehkani smiled, "Brown, It's so pretty."

"What color brown? light or dookie brown."

Sehkani giggled before shaking her head, "I like all the different shades of brown, I don't have a favorite. They all look pretty to me."

T eyes widened as she looked over at Sehkani, "Wow, You speak...Perfectly fine."

Sehkani frowned, "Why does everyone tell me that? Does kids here not know how to read or speak?"

T sighed, "There's only five kids on this facility that can read, speak and write. It's sad seeing everyone else struggle to do that, but I try my best to help." She explained.

"Is carlos one of them? he seemed perfectly fine to me."

"Yeah," She chuckled, "Carlos always been a smart cookie. He doesn't belong here really if you ask me, A lot of these kids don't."

"Hm." Sehkani hummed, "How come your-"

"Unt unt, It's my time to ask a question." T laughed before tapping her chin, "Hm, Favorite animal?"

"A dinosaur." Sehkani shrugged.

"A what?" T laughed harder than before, "Baby, Those are extinct."

Sehkani nodded before smiling, "I know, that's why their my favorite. I want to be just like them, Gone."

"Oh i'm-"

"Look who it is again, Supper is just about to begin. How about you go sit next to Carlos." The same lady from earlier, spoke cutting T response short.

Sehkani noticed T rolling her eyes before patting Sehkani back softly, "I'll see you later, baby cake." She smiled.

"Can I ask you one more question?" Sehkani mumbled, The lady from earlier had walked away, not liking being around T. She felt like T was disobedient. She didn't treat the kids like everyone else did, She felt like she was tryna be different. Better than her.

"Go ahead.."

"How come you don't act like all
the other workers? They seem mean and stuck up, but you seem like you genuinely wanna help us." Sehkani questioned, flickering her eyes up at T.

T cleared her throat before chuckling nervously, "Because I do, When I signed up for this job, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to help kids like you, all these other workers just wanna torture y'all, leave and get paid."

Sehkani nodded before smiling small and walking inside the supper room, She walked towards Carlos. Whom was sitting at a table full of kids, Clean kids.

"H-Hi Carlos." She mumbled.

He looked over at her before smiling, "Hey Sehkani, Did you wanna sit with us?" He asked.

She nodded before climbing in the seat beside him, ignoring the stares she got from everyone at the table.

"Ou we having tacos tonight." One boy smiled before looking towards Carlos, "I'll t-t-trade my apple for your c-c-c, what's that big word?"

"My chocolate?" Carlos chuckled before shaking his head, "How about for my carrots? I want my chocolate this time."

"Darn," The boy sighed before looking towards Sehkani, "Can we t-t-trade?"

Sehkani looked down in her lap, "I don't know what we're having yet." She replied.

"Look they coming now," He pointed, A guy came before handing everyone a bag and leaving again. Sehkani frowned seeing greens on her plate. Something she hated with a passion.

Opening her bag, She looked over her tray before pushing it away, "Yuckie." She gagged.

"What's wrong with it?" Carlos asked, stuffing his mouth with greens.

"I don't like greens and their touching everything on my plate." She muttered.

"I'a take it." The boy smiled before snatching her plate off the table, She gasped at how aggressive he was.

Sehkani glanced around the room before landing her eyes on some brownskin boy. Sehkani never had a boyfriend, or a crush, but she could say that the boy was cute compared to most boys she seen.

She frowned seeing he was sitting alone, Not even acknowledging his plate. He just stared at something in his small hands.

"How come he's by himself?" Sehkani asked Carlos. He turned around before looking back at Sehkani, "He's weird." He shrugged.

Sehkani mugged Carlos before climbing out her seat and walking over toward the boy, Finally approaching him. She stood in front of him, swaying side to side.

"M-May I sit there?" She pointed at the seat beside him, He looked up before nodding, "Sure." He shrugged and resumed what he was doing previously.

Sehkani sat beside him before looking at his plate, His greens didn't touch anything. Her mouth began watering just looking at it. She wasn't fed properly at home, her father neglected her bad. He would lie to Sehkani and tell her that one of her disorders was not being able to eat.

Sehkani punched her stomach as a small but loud grumble escaped her stomach.

The boy looked over at Sehkani before looking down at her stomach, "Did they not feed you?" He frowned.

She shook her head, "No they did, It's just i'm very picky and my greens got all over my food." She replied.

"Hm," He slid his tray toward her, "Have it."

"No, That's yours." She pushed it back, He just slid it back to her, "I can't eat, It'll just come back out." He replied.

She frowned, "Did you try atleast?"

He shook his head 'no', "It hurts when it comes back out, Ion wanna experience that pain again."

Sehkani nodded before digging into his plate, She made sure to leave some carrots left because she still wanted him to eat.

"Hm," She held a carrot out to him, "Eat this, It'll keep you alive atleast," She smiled.

He glanced at the carrot before shaking his head, "I don't wanna be in pain."

"And you won't, just trust me please?" She frowned, inching the carrot closer to his mouth.

He sighed before taking a bite out of the carrot, He quickly chewed it before swallowing. He was surprised he didn't get that feeling he usually got when he ate something.

"See, My mommy used to do that wimme when I feared of eating." She shrugged, throwing a carrot inside her mouth, "Some ranch would be nice." She suggested.

"Thanks." He mumbled, wiping the corners of his mouth, even though there weren't anything.

She smiled before holding her pinky out, "Friends forever?"

Mekai interlocked his pinky with hers before flickering his eyes up to hers, "Forever."

- - - -

hello hello hellooo!'
please ignore any errors, a bitch be tired after writing this. ion feel like re-reading.
if any of these disorders trigger anyone or if false information is said, please and please! say something!!!! most of this is from knowledge and google.

i don't bite, say something.

anywho, vote & comment.

brook222hoeish outttttt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 26K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
803K 43.8K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
230K 6.6K 40
๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
1.4M 61.1K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐