This Town

By JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4
TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

Authors Note- the movie

996 15 5
By JosieS11

Hi there, it's been a hot minute!

There's probably going to be spoilers ahead so if you haven't yet watched the movie yet then I probably wouldn't read this.

Anyway,

Is the extra chapters for the movie something people want?

I think Eli is the perfect combination of Derek and Nia, that's all I could think about in all his scenes.

So if I do this, we're going to have to talk about the baby situation because obviously from that epilogue Derek is adamant Nia is getting anymore kids.

So...

What I want to do is pretend that the first time around, Nia gave birth to Eli, not Talia.

Then later on down the line, maybe they get a surrogate for Talia? I was thinking more of Malia or Cora. Maybe Malia because of the relationship Malia and Eli had it was so funny and cute they were like siblings.

So that being said.

Let's pretend what happened with Talia actually happened with Eli instead lol.

I'm going to make Talia like 7.

So now with the end of the movie...

I'm still in denial about Derek dying so that's amazing.

Wouldn't be the first time Derek died on Nia, let's be honest.

So I think I'm going to do this again and hopefully by the time I finish writing it they would've changed the movie so Derek didn't die.

I'll probably add some more songs to their playlist.

See you soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 17 29
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
89.8K 2.7K 23
❝ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? ❞ in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...
435K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?
139 10 10
As an army brat, Samantha Carmichael was used to moving around. As she approached her senior year in high school her father moved them to Beacon Hill...