Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 7

209 13 3
By Kbreezyyz

Mercedes POV

Damn I never knew I'd feel this way again I thought it was just a one time thing.

"Damn Mercedes, you look like you seen a ghost"

"Lil Murda!!!" I hadn't seen him since the night he professed his love for my good sis Uncle Clifford. "Where in da heyell you been at? A bitch thought you was gon foreal".

"Naw shawty I came back to be wit the love of my life, but you already knew that" he said. "You looking at shawty mad hard. It's sum you wanna tell me"?

"Ion know what you talking about. We just friends that all".

"Mercedes I know that JUST FRIENDS stage all too well. If you don't act on how you feel.... You can...You can lose that person forever." He sounded sad when he said that. "Just know the heart want what it want, can't control that. Just do you and be true to you and everythang gon work out" he said.

"Alright Lil Murda coming through with the advice I see you Lil advocate" I said laughing. We just hugged and I headed out the club, my feelings may have been true and real but it was all too much to deal with tonight sides I gotta get home to lil mama it's late.

Dianna POV

I quickly collected my money and got off stage and went to the back to give my tip out to Uncle Clifford. "Damn. I gotta catch Mercedes."

"Uncle Clifford here's your cut off the floor".

"Well, Well, Well... if it ain't the new bitch in town" a voice said from behind me. It was the same girl from earlier. This bitch just don't know when to stop.

"Hold up na Roulette" Uncle Clifford stood up out her chair and said "We don't need no hurt feelings up in chere, we all here fa the same reason and that's to stack that skrilla we don't all gotta be friends but we framily ya hear" she said.

"I got you Uncle Clifford" I replied.

"Yeah me too" Roulette said.

I walked out the office and went to the locker room, put on my clothes and ran out to the bar. I didn't know what was going on between me and Mercedes but I had to know if she felt the same but when I got out there she was gone.

Keyshawn's POV

I have been in here for a whole week now and I've lost all hope. I feel like I'm never getting out of here. "God please forgive me for letting this go on so long, I should've left Derrick a long time ago but I wasn't strong enough then like I am now." I heard footsteps walking towards my cell block I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.....

"Girl whatchu doing in here? Don't I know you from sumwhere? " the voice said.

"Uhhh" still stunned I couldn't say anything. What was this person doing down here and why was they talking to me of all people..... I didn't know what to think but I do need help so maybe it's time to talk to someone who can.

Mercedes POV

It was the next morning after Dianna's performance at the Pynk. After her dance I just left and I felt so bad.... I don't know how to explain these feelings I'm having. I know it's dead wrong but I had to make a phone call...

"Hey Farrah, it's Merce..." before I could finish she cut me off.

"Mercedes.... Wowww, I never thought I'd hear your voice again, and so soon"? She said. "What can I help you with" she asked.

"Well Farrah I.... I... wanted to ask you sum. It's about me. Lately I been feeling theses feelings I never thought I'd feel again. I only felt these feelings when I was with you...."

"So now you're asking me what attraction feels like... Mercedes when you know you know. Might I suggest don't just overlook these feelings like I did with you when we first met... just go for it you'll be surprised of the outcome, just look at us for example. I never thought you felt the same way I did that day but when we intertwined it was something like an eclipse," she caught her self before saying anything more. "Mercedes follow your heart, you'll be surprised where it leads you" and she hung up.

She sounded so sad saying those last few words. Farrah was my first ever experience with another woman but I never knew she wouldn't be my last. Quickly I was brought back to reality....

"Ma can you take me to the basketball game at my school later?" Terricka asked.

"Na little girl when you start liking basketball?" I asked her.

"Ma a group of my friends are going and Kellands playing can I please...please go"?

"Alright Lil mama but you better not be out her doing nothing crazy ya understand"?

"Yeah... I understand. Thanks Mama!" She said running up and giving me the tightest hug ever and we headed to the school.

"Na lil mama we here, you got ya phone on you right"?

"Yes mama, I got everything. Don't worry I'll be fine I love you".

" I loves you girl, see you laters".

"Laters". She replied. And I drove off.

I made my way home and stayed in the car. I tried calling Dianna but she wasn't responding. So I decided to pull up to her house.

I walked up to her house and knocked on the door... when she opened it my breath was taken away.

"Whatchu doing here Cedes?" She asked.

"I came by to apologize. Dianna girl I don't know what came over me that night but I had to leave".

"No you didn't have to leave. Cedes you ain't even say goodbye. What's up wit that? You know what it don't even matter" she said with a slight attitude.

"Dianna girl... I'm sorry okay. I left because I started feeling things while you was dancing up on that stage, to be honest things I'd never thought I'd feel again. But I'm ready to admit how I feel. Dianna girl..." she cut me off with a kiss. That's right we just started kissing and she pulled me all the way inside and closed the door. As we were kissing we was walking towards the bedroom and she pushed me on the bed. She pulled down my dress and started kissing me everhwure. She made her way down to my stomach kissing it and then down to my hips where she nibbled them both. "Ahhhhh". She slid my panties down to my ankles took them off and threw them across the room. "Fuck Cedes." She lifted my legs up and starting sucking on my you know what. "I (suck) want (suck) you (suck) to (suck) cum all in my mouth (kiss). "Ahhh.... Ahhhh yesss... yess... right there...." she sucked every drop. She then came up for a kiss so I can taste what she tasted. "Sit on my face" I told her and she did."Ooooh fuck Cedes! Keep going....." I continued to suck and slurp her up until she tapped out and came.

Big Murda's POV

Now Cliff and I was getting real close. We had been spending every hour of every day together. She was getting use to all of me and I mean all of me from my moodiness to my highs and lows and I could imagine spending the rest of my life wit shawty, but I still had a hole in my heart. Keyshawn was still locked up and I hadn't heard from ole boy (Andre) in a minute. I just know I wanted Keyshawn and Woddy there when I told Cliff how I really feel, matter fact I want the whole world to know. I gotta plan how imma announce the news to the world I just needed my sister outta jail first.

Me: Hey nigga, we gotta hit up the studio.
Woddy: alright Nigga, imma be there in a few.
Me: Bet.

Keyshawn's POV

There she was the new mayor of Chucalisa, but why did she want to help me? She didn't even know me.

Patrice's POV

"Girl.... I know you. I know you more than you think. See I used to be you, stuck trying to get out of a bad situation, God brought me through. But I'm not here to preach to you, I'm here to help you, matter fact help all my fellow sisters that's locked up in here. I ain't forgot just a year ago I was in this very same place".

"How you gon help me" she asked?

"Well I am the mayor ain't I. And with Jesus anything is possible girl". I told her. "Now imma gon head to this front desk and see what I can do".

Keyshawn's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Patrice was gon get me out? This didn't seem right, but what choice did I have?

Roulette's POV

I was at home sitting on the couch counting this money when I heard a knock at the door. Who the fuck know where I live. I got my pistol and started walking slowly towards the door these niggas didn't know my favorite game was Russian Roulette.

"Aye aye Roulette put your fire away for a minute".

"Duffy what in the heyell is you doing here? How you know where I live"?

"Don't worry bout all that, I just wanted to see what was up wit you I ain't seen you in a minute" he said.

"Duffy I been busy. What you want now I got work to do".

"I see you still on ya rude shit it's alright though. One day you all up on me the next you pushing me away, I'm feeling a little bit used".

"Don't talk to me about feeling used Duffy, look I just been busy that's all but if you want me to make time for you all you have to do is say it and I will". He looked surprised that I said that. "Ain't you comin in?" I asked him. He walked in and closed the door. He started kissing me and I didn't stop him. I didn't quite understand why I was so attracted to Duffy something just felt right about him. He put me up on my kitchen counter and continued kissing me. He pulled my crop top over my head and grabbed my neck softly and intentionally. He started kissing and sucking on my neck "Now Roulette, you let me know how far you want this to go.... I'm good with following your lead". As soon as he said that he made me wanna rip his clothes off "Gon head keep going" I told him. And he kept going he took my bra off and then slid my pants down. "Uhhhh huhh" I moaned in his ear. He looked up at me and smiled then he put his hand in my panties and started rubbing my pussy he had his middle finger inside of me and was rubbing my clit with his thumb, this shit felt so good. I started taking his shirt off and pulled his pants down. He was about to make me cum but I wanted to cum on his dick, "Duffy I want you inside of me" I told him. He pulled his boxers down and slid inside me he was holding me close and I swear I felt an instant electricity shock in my body when our chests touched. "Ahhh Duffy" this white Nigga had me screaming his name on this counter he started whispering in my ear. "Roulette, how that feel? Tell me do you want me to go slower of faster". " Slow...nice and slow" I tell him barely getting the words out. "Fuck you so wet. Normally I'm the one turning niggas out but Duffy was different. He started going faster fucking my shit up and he came. "See I told you, these labias baby.... On anotha' level."

A few hours had passed and Duffy was still here watching a movie with me.

"I'm not used to this shit" I said.

"Used to what"? he asked.

"All this shit..... Duffy I ain't never been in no serious relationship. A nigga never really showed interest in me except for one thing and that was what is between my legs. But you, you ain't like that you care.... Why though?"

"Roulette.... You worth it.

When he said that I didn't know what to say I just wrapped my arms around him and kissed him I didn't know what was gon happen but I knew which ever way this shit went I was gon have Duffy by my side.

"C'mon we gotta go" I said. And we headed to the Pynk.

Big Murda's POV

It was the second night of me helping Cliff at the Pynk and this bitch always packed out. Tonight she had me at the door doing security since Big L had to count. What the fuck do he be counting anyway? Nigga always eating.

"Lil Murda in dis bitch I'm ballin'" a customer said standing in line.

I ain't gon lie getting all this attention from my fans was amazing, I know they was gon be expecting something from me real soon rather it be some new music or going on tour but ones things fa sure I wasn't doing none of that without telling Cliff how I really feel about her.

"Woddy... wassup nigga" I said as he walked over to me and dabbed me up.

"Aye Murda I see you the Pynk new security, so this what being pussy whipped do to a Nigga" he said.

"Nigga fuck you! Im helping my shawty out! Now gon inside for I change my mind".

After another successful night at the Pynk we was finally closing up. It was just Me, Cliff, Woddy and Big L.

"Ayo Cliff there you go" I said walking over to her. She was standing by the DJ booth so I decided to fuck wit her. I smacked her ass real hard and she flinched.

"Nigga get a room" Woddy said and we all started laughing.

"Yeah y'all really should get a room"......

We all looked at each other to make sure we all heard the right voice and we turned around and it was Keyshawn!

"Keyshawn!" I screamed across the room and ran over to give her a hug, Cliff and Woddy wasn't too far behind me.

"Keyshawn how the fuck you get out" Woddy asked pushing me out the way to hug her.

"You'll never believe," she said.

"Don't tell me that nigga Andre really got the job done. A bitch was having her doubts but the nigga really came through, we gotta pay him a visit and thank him Lamarques".Cliff said.

"Yeah we sure do" I responded pulling her closer to me.

"No..... it was Patrice.... The new mayor. She got me out...." Keyshawn said nervously.

"Hold up.... Patrice Woodbine.... Cedes' Patrice?" Cliff asked. "Aht Aht! This ain't no bit of good Keyshawn".

"Uncle Clifford I didn't ask her to. Matter fact she came down and got a whole bunch of us out. I guess since she the new mayor and all she want to help.... It's kinda nice" Keyshawn said.

"Aht, Keyshawn... I'll believe Patrice is being nice when she actually does something nice" Cliff said.

"Well Ion care who got her out as long as she out " I said smiling and hugging her again.

"Yeah we glad you outta dat bitch Key and back wit ya fam" Woddy said.

"Yeah me too Woddy me too, now I just gotta get my kids away from Derricks ass" she said.

"Na ,na Keyshawn. We gon handle dat don't worry we got you" Woddy said wrapping his arm around her neck.

I just hope we could handle this nigga without the kids being traumatized.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 3 22
THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE FOREVER!!!! BUT I NEED TO POINT OUT THAT THIS STORY IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND, HATE, OR MAKE FUN OF ANYON...
68.5K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
22.9K 476 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
21.9K 852 15
sp characters! thanks for reading and enjoy! ALL STORIES ARE MAKING BY ME!! every single one is original and authentic.