Want You Back |✓

By Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... More

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

27.Together and Forever

1.2K 112 175
By Shadesoflove__

Too much long one ✨

9400+ words..So read taking your time..And I am sure you will love this chapter as much as I do💗..

A only request from my side is to give a single review from my every reader.. pretty please..

And one more thing is..This chapter contains mature content..read only if you are comfortable 🙊🔞

~

"It..It's just awesome!"preeta yelled widening her eyes in excitement as karan removed his hands that covered her eyes.

Preeta looked at karan who stood beside her and again darted her eyes back to the view in front of her.Her eyes shined looking around and her mind was completely bliss feeling the cold breeze that touched her face making the environment more enchanting to look and to spend some quality and romantic time together.

"Hai na?"karan agreed to her and surrounded his hands around her shoulders standing behind her.A bright smile crept her lips and she held his hands standing in his embrace.

"Hm it's so heartwarming! Bas dekhte rehne ka maan kar raha hai"preeta said tightening his grip on her with a beautiful smile.

Karan leaned forward and rested his cheek against hers.He took a sigh of happiness and closed his eyes holding her in his embrace.Her one hand reached his other cheek and she grinned with love.

"Karan"preeta called.

"Hm!"he whispered still with his eyes closed and held her so close that the cold weather didn't affect them.She was enjoying the beautiful view in front of her and he was enjoying her presence in that scenic nature keeping her safe in his embrace.

"Come on let's sit there"preeta pointed towards the grass.Karan looked in that direction and nodded.

"Chalo"she held his hands and dragged him there.Both sat on the grass beside each other.Preeta immediately entwined their hands in order to feel his warmth and rested her head on his shoulder surrounding her other hand around his arms.

His hand reached her shoulder and he pulled her more towards him while side hugging her.Their eyes darted to the view which was a treat to their eyes and the only sound they could hear was the wind and can feel the cold breeze touching their skin through the clothes.

"It's too cold"preeta whispered snuggling more to him.

Karan looked at her and gave her 'are you serious look'.preeta in return gave him a sheepish smile and snuggled in his shoulder.

"Abb Manali mein aake,tum keh rahi ho ki bohot thand hai...great babydoll"karan taunted her.

Preeta narrowed her eyes and smaked his arm"I know that,bas aise hi kaha"she retorted.

"Now it's not my problem,Tumne hi ye destination chose Kiya hai"Karan replied shifting his hands around her waist.

"Ha mujhe toh bhohot maza aa raha hai..thand mein"preeta said looking at him.

"Mujhe bhi mrs.luthra..tum jaha hogi mujhe woh jagah pasand hogi hi"karan answered kissing her forehead.

A blush crept her cheeks and she brushed her nose with his smilingly.

"Ha I have heard Manali is one of the best places to visit, especially for honeymoon"preeta winked.

Karan widened his eyes listening to her and kept his palm on his heart with shock.

"Mini heart attack aa gaya tumhari ye bold baatein sun kar"preeta hit his shoulder and glared at him.

"I mean..hum honeymoon pe hi aaye and I know we are going to create many memories here"karan said excitedly and winked back.

Preeta smiled shyly and lowered her eyes.

"It's nearly 1 month to our marriage.Mujhe kabhi yakeen nahi tha ki aarush hame Jane keliye ha kahega!"karan chuckled remembering aarush.

Preeta pouted and faced him "I am missing my honey!"she said sadly.

"I am missing him too babydoll and I promise he will be with us on our every vacation from the next time"Karan assured her.

Preeta smiled and nodded "I know".

"Lekin tumne usse Jo kehke manaya hai na, bohot hi galat hai"preeta scolded him.

Karan smirked and giggled listening to her.

"Arey meine sach hi toh kaha hai usse"karan said remembering that moment.

~

"Aaru hum na baas 1 week keliye jayenge..fir aapke paas hi aa jayenge.. please"karan pleaded in front of aarush for the 20th time.

Aarush nods his head in no while laying on his back as karan was laying on the bed on his stomach.

"No papa.. mujhe raat mein ninne nahi aati"aarush replied taking a bite of chocolate.

"Baby please..papa ka bas ek wish pura kardo...mein tumhe bohot saare chocolates dunga..tum jo kahoge sab dila dunga"karan said trying to make him understand.

Aarush made an excited face but again remembering their absence his facial expressions changed and he nodded negatively.

"No papa"aarush again said and stood up to go.

Karan made a cry baby face and immediately caught his hand.

"Arey ruko,agar aap mamma papa ko jane dengi toh aapko ek surprise milega" Karaan said.

"Kya surprise?"aarush asked excitedly and stood there.

"Woh ye hai ki aapka ek baby sister aayegi"karan said with excited face as his.

"Baby sister?"Aarush asked showing his big doe eyes.

"Haa baby sister..aapko chahiye ki nahi aapke saath khelegi..aapko big brother bulayegi"karan explained making him more excited.

"Aap baby sister ko leke aayenge waha?"aarush questioned with shining eyes.

Karan's words dried and he gulped not knowing what to say.

"Ha agar aap mamma papa ko abb Jane denge toh baby sister 2-3 years ke baad aayegi"karan told him.

Aarush thought for a while and made a confused face.

"2-3 years?kitna papa?..baby sister abhi nahi aayegi?"he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Arey aise kaise aayegi usse ane mein time toh lagega..aapko aur thoda big hona hoga..uske saath khelne keliye..aap abhi LKG ho aap jab 1 ya 2 standard honge tab baby sister aayegi "karan explained him sweetly.

"1,2 standard"aarush counted through his fingers and smiled widely.Karan nods in return grinning widely.

"Yes bas 1,2 aa jayegi baby sister"karan said showing his little fingers.

"Haa mein big brother banunga..baby sister mere saath khelegi..mein usse mere saath school bhi leke jaunga..usse Mera chocolates,new cycle,mere toys dunga"aarush said raising his eyebrows at karan and smiled showing his milk teeths.

"Yes...hum sab baby ke saath khelenge"karan agreed to him heartily and kissed his both cheeks looking at his excitement and happiness.

He just said that to make him agree but his excitement when he said about the baby won his heart and he was just smiling like anything.

"Mein mamma ko bata ke aata hu..ki woh aapke saath Jaye "aarush said and was about to get down from the bed that karan again stopped him.

"Arey mamma kyu puchi toh kya bataoge?"karana questioned.

"Mein kahunga ki aap papa ke saath jayenge toh baby sister aayegi"aarush replied innocently.

Karan giggled and shook his head in no.

"Agar aap aise kahengi toh mamma mere saath nahi aayegi baby...aap bas mamma ko kehna ki aap papa ke saath jao mein dada dadi ke paas so jaunga"karan informed him.

"Kyu?"aarush asked confusingly.

"Arey kyu ki mamma sochengi ki aap abhi baby ho aur aap mamma ke bina nahi so sakti lekin meine kaha tha ki aaru big boy hai aur strong hai woh dada dadi ke paas so jayenga..toh aapko bhi yahi kehna hai..okay!"karan informed him.

"Ha papa mein big boy hu..mein mamma ko bata k aata hu"aarush said and ran out of the room.

~

Karan laughed but preeta glared at him cutely.

"Tumne usse kaha tha ki mat batana..lekin meine force karake pucha toh kehta hai ki..'mamma aap jaldi papa ke saath jao..nahi toh papa ne kaha baby sister nahi aayengi jaldi..mujhe baby sister ke saath khelna hai..aap jao aur jaldi aa jao mein strong boy hu mamma..mein dada dadi ke paas so jaunga..aur cry nahi karunga'"preeta chuckled remembering aarush's words.

"See mera beta kitna accha hai..apne papa ki baat manta hai"karan said showing the attitudes.

Preeta smacked his arm and shaked her head in disbelief.

"Arey tum mujhpe gussa kyu ho rahi ho?"karan asked gloomily.

Preeta widened her eyes and looked at him.

"Mein? Mein kab gussa Hui tumse..kis liye?"preeta asked with a frown.

Karan grinned and shook his head in no.

"Pehle yaha baitho..mein batata hu"he said pointing on his lap.

"Mein yaha thik hu!tum batao"she scoffed.

"Dekho kaise dekh rahi ho..I know gussa ho"karan whinnied gloomily.

Preeta glared at him and sat on his lap by side keeping her leg straight.A dimple smile appeared on his face and he instantly kissed preeta's cheek which was in front of his face.

Preeta looked at him and surrounded he hands around his neck.

"Ah!kitna thand hai..hug Karo mujhe"she said snuggling in his neck.Karan chuckled and hugged her closely giving his warmth.

"Indeed it's the best place for our honeymoon..I am just waiting for tonight"he whispered against her ear huskily tightening his grip on her waist.

"Uhh!"preeta muttered feeling shy and ignored his talks snuggling in his arms making herself warm.

"I love you wifey"he said kissing her shoulder.

"love you more"she replied with a timid smile and clutched his jacket in his fists.

~

Preeta blinked her eyes twice and gulped her saliva looking at the decoration of their hotel room.

Giving her all the romantic and cosy vibes.Karan came from behind and hit his shoulder with hers.Preeta looked at him and karan winked at her in return.

"Ye.."she paused not knowing what to say.

"Ye..woh mat karna babydoll"karan said and locked the door.

"Wo..mein.."she was about to say that her phone started ringing.

She immediately took it out from her pocket and smiled seeing the caller id.It was 9 at night and she knew it was something about aarush.

"Hii ma"preeta said with a smile.

"Hii preeta..kya kar rahe ho?"rakhi asked from the other side.

"Kuch nahi ma just dinner karke room mein aaye the"preeta said looking at karan.

"Accha kahi Gaye the kya ghoomne Aaj?"rakhi inquired.

"Ha mom yaha ane ke baad thoda rest karke shaam ko yaha ek mandir tha pehle waha Gaye the..fir baad mein kullu valley gaye the..utna hi"preeta informed her each and every thing Where they had gone.

They left from Mumbai in the morning and reached here by noon.So just after taking some rest they visited 2 places and came back.

"Accha thik hai..tum aarush ki tension mat lo..woh thik hai..tum dono ki yaad utna nahi kar raha..abb so bhi Gaya aur sab HW bhi likhwa diya mein aur Mahesh ji mil kar.Agar raat ko uth bhi Gaya toh mein dekh lungi tum zyada tension mat lo..hum hai yaha"her mother in law informed her sweetly.

Preeta smiled listening to her and Nodded.Karan looked at her and signed her that he will freshen up and come.She nodded to him and again concentrated on the call.

"Thik hai ma..apne dinner Kiya?"preeta enquired.

"Ha hum bhi aarush ko khilate kha liye"rakhi answered.

"Bohot tang toh nahi kar raha na?"preeta asked knowing his antics.

"Bilkul nahi..woh toh actually bohot Masti kar raha hai..hamare saath.Tumne dekha na shaam ko jab video call mein kaise baatein kar raha tha"rakhi said as they had called them in the evening.

"Haa ma hum bhi wahi soch rahe the..abb usse aadat ho gayi hai na waha..woh abb adjust kar lega"preeta said with a smile.

"Haa sach mein!"rakhi agreed with her.

"Mahesh papa kya kar rahe hai?"preeta asked.

"Woh bahar hai walk kar rahe hai dinner ke baad..aur karan?"rakhi asks further.

"Woh washroom gaya hai..fresh up hone"preeta replied walking further.

"Accha thik hai..rest Karo mein rakhti hu fir kal baat karenge"rakhi said.

"Ha ma.. good night"preeta wished taking out her night wears.

"Gn bye"rakhi wished her back and preeta Hung up the call saying "Bye".

A smile crept preeta's lips and she felt relief after knowing aarush had slept without showing any tantrums and all.

Karan came out of the washroom with a towel in his hands wiping his face.Preeta noticed and went towards him.

"Ma ne kaha aarush ne kuch tang nahi kiya aur chup chap so Gaya...aur zyada hamari yaad bhi nahi kiya..I am relieved now sach mein bas yahi soch rahi thi ki kahi rone na lag jaye"preeta smiled while informing him.

Karan pulled her towards him and smiled.

"Meine kaha tha na..it's all because of me..usse return gift milega toh woh khush hi rahega"karan winked at her.

Preeta glared at him showing her big eyes.karan giggled in return and closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

"Umm..the whole room smells flowery..hai na?"karan asked pulling her more.

Preeta nods in return and hugged him.He held her close and smiled.

"You are happy right?"karan asked tracing his fingers in her hair.

Preeta faced him confusingly and raised her brows.

"Aisa kyu puch rahe ho..jiska jawab tumhe pata ho?"preeta replied with a frown.

Karan shook his head and asked further,

"Bas puchne ka maan kiya..tumne mujhe pura maaf kiya hai na babydoll?"He smiled slightly.

Preeta looked at him angrily and slightly slapped his cheek.karan held his cheek and pouted in return.

"Seriously karan?Agar kahungi ki nahi kiya toh kya karoge?"she snapped fiercely.

"Toh uska wait karunga..jab tab tum nahi karti tab tak maafi mangta rahunga babydoll..meri life mein fir se aakar tumne meri saanso mein ek jaan bhari hai..itne saalon se toh sirf Zinda tha . tumhare aane ke baad aisa lag raha hai jaise mujhe meri life spend karne ka reason mil gaya hai..and I will always be grateful for god..that he brought you back in my life.. thankyou so much babydoll..I will always love you till my end and even after that"he didn't know why just felt like saying and talked his heart out.

Preeta smiled with moist eyes and shook her head while resting her head on his chest.

"Tum jante ho husband?you are the best thing that happened to me.Tumhare jaise meri life mein na koi tha aur na hi kabhi ho sakta hai..you are the only..one and only made for me.You love me like no one did and I am grateful to be a part of your family and letting me know that what family is called and how the relations matters.You are my ray of light karan,my one of the reason to live..you know the other reason and that is our little boy"she chuckled while saying and hugged him tightly.

"Tumhe waise questions ane bhi nahi chahiye,I am the happiest with you,my happiness and my everything..I love you damn much my dear loving husband"preeta kissed his bare chest as his first 3 buttons were opened.

He bright smile appeared on his lips hearing her soothing words.he made her face him and kissed her forehead.

"I want to give you something"he said.

"Kya?"she asked confusingly.

"Wait a min"he said and went towards the wardrobe as he kept it there in the noon.

He picked a box and came towards her.Preeta looked at him jumbled and raised her brows.

"Ye kya hai?"she asks.

He gave it in her hands and smiled.

"There is something to wear..I want to see you in this..jaldi change karke aao"karan said with twinkling eyes.

"Oh lekin kya hai?"she was about to open the box that karan stopped her.

"No wahi jake dekho and please I want you to wear this for me"karan said further.

Preet smiled and nodded.

"Fine,I will be back "she kissed his cheek and headed towards the washroom.

Karan smiled a little nervously scratching the back of his neck.He took a sharp breath and sat on the edge of bed waiting for his wife to come.

But again he stood up and switched off the lights.He lit the candles which were around the room at each corner making the room perfect for their night.

It's been nearly a month since their marriage but they weren't intimate to that extent that they were longing for each other since ages.It may be because of aarush and his practice schedules but they never complained and spent these days spending their time with their little boy happily and heartily.

He turned around and smiled with a sigh.He was literally excited and eager for the night to make her his again in all senses.To love her more,to mark her his,to cherish her to an extent.To cuddle with her the whole night.He bit his lower lip at the thought and then started pulling all the curtains.

"Karan"After a while her nervous yet low voice caught his attention from behind.

He turned immediately and saw the epitome of beauty, his wife standing at a distance looking at him anxiously.Her fingers were busy in a clash due to her nervousness.

And his skipped a beat leading to quicken his heartbeat by just looking at her wearing the maroon colour lingerie he had brought for her.Her long slender legs gave him the goosebumps and her that look stole his heart for good.

He took a deep breath closing his eyes for some seconds and immediately went towards her.where as her heart was pounding with a new sensation when she just stepped into the room to see him standing there in the dim lighted room.She could feel the various flowery scent and her heart fluttered noting his reaction after seeing her.

Her eyes held the same feelings like him to spend their time together,to be in his embrace the whole day,to have some quality time with him.

Karan couldn't stop himself from grabbing her waist and without a warning crashed his lips on hers.

Preeta was taken back but his strong hold on her didn't let her fall.She gulped with his pace but responded to the kiss surrounding her hand around his neck.He kissed her fiercely controlling his harmones wanting to take everything slow and with love.

He sucked her both lips hungrily and parted breathing against her.Preeta sucked her saliva and cupped his cheeks pressing her forehead against his.

"How do I look?"preeta questioned biting her lower lip.

"Breathtaking!"karan Just whispered everything in one word causing Butterflies to erupted in her stomach.

He tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her closer.she gasped feeling his hard chest against her and shut her eyes tightly.

His heart fluttered at her reaction and in return his hand immediately caught the laces.He opened the knot revealing the silk cloth which covered her inner beauty by eyeing her once.

His junior hardened at the sight of her cleavage.He groaned internally and attached his lips on her neck.She arched her neck back feeling him still with her eyes closed.

His nose nuzzled there for a good amount of time inhaling her sandalwood scent.He traced the tip of his nose from her cleavage to her collarbone,then to her neck reaching her earlobe.He bit there making her moan and sucked it causing the shiver down her spine.

He reached her cheeks and brushed his nose with hers.Preeta opened her eyes and stared into his attractive orbs which showed how much he wanted to love her with those desires building inside him.

She leaned an inch more and pressed her lips on his romantically.She clutched his nape and pulled him more.Karan tilted his head and started kissing her deeply.Her tongue swirled inside his and she dominated him battling with his tongue.

His hand reached her throat lingering his fingers there sending her the tingles.She slowed the kiss feeling weak on her knees due to his touch.Karan smiled and traced his fingers from her neck to her collarbone,to her cleavage,then tracing more downwards reaching below her chest. he could feel her reaction by the way she was breathing and panting under his touch.

He stopped at her Belly and again surrounded his hands around her pulling her against him.By now her dominance was no where and he turned the kiss more passionate sucking the every corner of her mouth tilting his head.

Her hands reached his hair and she fisted them.He took out the thin jacket that was hanging on her shoulders and threw it aside.

His hands traced her smooth shoulders and her skinny arms.She moaned inwardly leaning to his touch .Their desires were awakening leading their mind to the world of intimacy.The love and Passion in their eyes could be seen and they just didn't want to leave each other.

He took her and made her stand against the wall without breaking their kiss.He clutched her waist and groaned feeling her bare waist which was just covered within a thin satin cloth.He could feel her curves and the softness of her belly.

Preeta moaned in the kiss feeling his hard chest pressing against her soft ones and her heart was pounding as if it would come out due to their contact.His hand reached below the region of her breasts and she squirmed with his touch pressing herself more against the wall.

"You are irresistible babydoll"karan muttered breaking the kiss and peeking her lips again.

She was just panting heavily trying to control her ragging breathing.He once scanned her from top to bottom and again kissed her lips sucking them smoothly.Her head rested on the wall due their kiss and she surrounded her hands around his neck pulling him more.

Soon knots started to create in her lower Belly and she stopped responding feeling his hardness against her most sensitive part.

She couldn't even moan his name properly and didn't dare to open her eyes.She could feel him right there and moaned in the kiss biting his lips to control the sensations he was giving.

It didn't affect him as he was busy in devouring her lips forgetting the rest.He parted after sometime and attacked her neck with his lips.

His lips kissing her skin inch by inch making her moan his name in the pleasure.He bit her skin giving her a hickey and continued giving her the love bites on her shoulders,neck, collarbone and then reached her cleavage which drove him crazy.

"Karan"she moaned biting her lips feeling his warm lips on her cleavage and she could feel him sucking the skin in a delicate way that she just wanted him to continue his actions without a pause.

His fingers reached her thighs in a flow and he clutched the skin wanting to feel her more.She could feel the blood rushing in her every nerve to an extent with his warm yet seductive touches.

He lifted her one leg biting the skin of her cleavage and sucking there to decrease the pain.She was just left moaning and panting heavily feeling him and his touches on every corner of her body.

He immediately lifted her up in his arms and reached the bed.She looked at him nervously but he could see that shyness glowing on her face.

He smiled and made her lay on the bed.without wasting a second he hovered over her and attached her lips again.

She held his hair in her fingers and responded with an equal passion.Her other hand reached his shirt and she traced her fingers on his Adam's apple which popped out.She lowered her fingers down caressing his neck,throat and pausing at his bare chest.

"Um"karan whispered in the kiss feeling her touch which increased his desires.He started kissing her deeply saying her to go ahead.Preeta reached his shirt and started opening the left over 3 buttons to feel his toned broad chest and his well built body and those breathtaking abs.

She traced her fingers on his chest lovingly.Karan broke the kiss and looked at her.She opened her eyes and beautifully smiled at him.He smiled back lostly drowning in her love.She bit her lower lip Shyly trying to remove his shirt.Karan raised his eyebrows with a smirk and opened his shirt then threw it on the floor.

Now he could see that timid smile on her face and those red cheeks of hers.He lifted his hand towards her face and took her lower lip out.She started into his eyes tracing her finger tips on his chest till his abs.He groaned pressing his lips together and traced her lower lip intensly.

Her eyes lashes lowered feeling a new sensation.He Looked at her and kissed her eyes.She opened them to look at him as he took her lower lip between his thumb and forefinger.She pressed her fingers on his chest feeling him sucking her lower lip.She moaned softly and instantly held his neck in order to kiss him back.Her lips devored on his as he parted his lips slightly.

She entered her tongue inside his mouth and moved her lips smoothly exchanging their Saliva.The kiss was so smooth and blissful that they were completely immersed feeling, sucking, tasting eachother's lips.

They parted after being satisfied and tucked her hair behind her ear caressing her cheeks.then dug his face in her neck tracing her with wild kisses leaving her skin moist.He kissed her neck line and sucked below her collarbone.Continuing his sweet torture his lips reached her shoulder blade and peppered her with his sugary kisses making her whimper under his touch.

She was ruffling his hair and was just wondering how this man has such affect on her that she was just loosing her control and only she could think was him and only him.

His hands reached her waist and he pressed her waist and traced her curves seductively.Preeta fisted his hair in return and pressed her head more in the pillow.His lips caught the strap of her silk cloth and he removed it from her shoulder with his teeth.

He kissed her cleavage giving open mouth kisses sucking her skin giving a bunch of hickey.Then kissed between the region of her breasts.She just moaned taking his name enjoying his love filled kisses.

He reached her belly and caressed it once on that thin fabric.But soon she felt his hands on her thighs and now she could feel his hands on her bare stomach as he lifted her dress till her chest and traced her belly.

His eyes filled with desires seeing his beauty laying Below him surrendering herself to him and all he could only think of loving her more and to devote her body making her feel Loved.

He didn't stared below her lower belly and just snuggled in her waist planting kisses there.Preeta's hand reached his shoulder and she held him tight as much as she could.

He lifted his head after sometime and looked at her.Again coming over her he reached her face and cupped it making her to open her eyes.She dared to open them and looked into his eyes.Karan kissed her forehead and then her nose.

Preeta smiled and peeked on his lips.He smiled in return and brushed his cheeks with hers making her feel ticklish.Preeta giggled and wriggled in his arms.

"Karan"she whispered in between her giggles but he continued to tease her tracing his beardy cheek everywhere on her face.She started laughing holding his shoulders for the support.

"You love it?"karan asked kissing on her lips.

She gave a shy smile and nodded.

"You will love this more"he smirked and held the starp of her dress.Preeta gulped but smiled and remembering their day when they made love for the first time.It was the most wonderful night for her being in his embrace and feeling him and his fingers everywhere on her.There was nothing to hide he had already seen her once but still it's been many years and she was again craving for him.These years only made them to love eachother more and more.

And that passion in their eyes said it all,how much they want this to happen and to love each other more.

"Karan"she called cupping his face.He instantly looked up to her.She smiled and pressed her lips on his to remove that nervousness she was feeling.He smiled in the kiss and responded to her passionately.

"I Love you"she whispered breaking the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Love you more babydoll"he muttered kissing her chin and leaned down kissing her throat.She smiled feeling him and shut her eyes in reflex.

He kissed her cleavage before pulling her dress and removed it carefully.Air rushed her bare skin and he could see his wife feeling nervous under his gaze laying there only in her inners.

Preeta immediately hugged him snuggling in his shoulder.He sensed and kissed her head.His hand reached the transparent strap of her bra and soon he removed it then reached his other hand behind her back unhooking it.

She gasped when the cold air rushed inside her and literally felt relieved at that moment.He leaned back and looked into her eyes while removing it leaving her upper body naked.

He rested his forehead against her and took a deep breath before going ahead.She too clutched his arm and breathed heavily against his hard chest.

His bare chest was directly in contact with her soft bosoms.He couldn't wait further and traced his fingers from her waist below her breasts,then traced his fingers from there reaching her buds,then her valley.

Their breath ragged in unison and he could sense her panting heavily due to his toucth on her soft parts.He peeked he her lips and lifted his head to look at her lowering his eyes.He groaned at the sight of her bare upper body and again lingered his fingers from the chest , towards her valley and then stopping at her erected buds.

He leaned towards her right breast and held the other.She arched her back digging her head more into the pillow and moaned loudly because of the pleasure he was giving.

"Um karan"she moaned when his lips reached her bud and she sucked a deep breath controlling herself but the feeling was unexplainable and she was just a moaning mess under his command.

Her soft voice encouraged his act and he sucked it like an infant.She fisted his hair and bit her lips pulling him more.He held her other bosom and pressed it hard feeling them in his hand and rubbed his thumb on her pink buds.She cried in pleasure and pain feeling something building inside her lower Belly.

The way he was sucking, kissing and licking them didn't let her come out of her senses and she exclaimed palpitating loudly.

After sometime he looked up to her breathing heavily.He smiled with a satisfaction and leaned towards the other one.His act of pleasuring her made her to please him more and she was panting under his manly touch craving for more.

After a while he left her breasts making them all red and leaving some hickeys. he leaned more down and kissed her belly button.

He nuzzled in her belly and nibbles his nose feeling her.Soon his fingers reached the last peice of cloth and traced the edge of it.She held his shoulders and gulped her saliva.

He immediately removed it making her all naked.His eyes darkened and he shut his eyes staring at his beloved better half's body and her sensitive parts.

He could see her breathing heavily making her chest to rise up.He instantly held her face and kissed her.His hands reached her breasts and he grabbed them making her moan in the kiss.

She kissed him back feeling him more and touched his pant button.He groaned in the kiss and bit her lips sexily.She sucked his lips in return tasting him and opened the button of his pants.

He pressed her breasts more and she moaned in pain biting his lips in the kiss.He broke the kiss and smirked at her.She bit her lips Shyly and lowered his pants but karan stood on his knees beside her and got down from the bed.

He immediately removed his pants and came back towards her.Preeta just looked at him innocently but again diverted her gaze to the other side feeling extremely nervous.He removed his boxers too and hovered over her completely.

Her eyes shut instantly and she pressed her lips feeling his hardness on her sensitive spot.His hands reached her cheek and he held it making her lips visible to kiss them hard.

The sensation and desires rushing within him were too High that he just wanted to take her right there.But he controlled himself and crashed his lips on hers.

He traced the side of her breasts and pinched her waist.entering his tongue inside her mouth he sucked her every corner swirling his tongue with hers.

Preeta moaned loudly feeling his junior poking her right there grinding against her core.She could feel the wetness between her legs and her toes curled because of the urge to feel him.

She broke the kiss after sometime and gasped for air.He reached her breasts and kissed them again before reaching towards her womanhood.

She moaned fiercely feeling is fingers tracing her wet core and her legs widened in return.She squirmed under his touch and only she could say was his name while moaning under his charge.

"You will be pleased babydoll"he commented and started tracing her core with his fingers.Her mind wasn't present there to hear his words.All she could feel was his irresistible touch doing magic on her body.

Her body turned warm and knots formed in her belly.Soon her legs wobbled and she was literally pleasing him when his lips attached her wet core sucking her completely.

"Aaah karan"she panted screaming in delight.His fingers and lips devouring her was an extreme pleasure and she fisted his hair pressing her lips tightly.

His hands reached her thighs and he caressed her inner thighs making her feel loved and calm.But it wasn't calming the storm building inside her rather her mind was a complete mess and her body wriggled perceiving his lips sucking, tasting and touching her right there was something unexplainable.

"Karannn"she screamed in pain feeling his fingers inside her and her breath labored with a foreign sensation.She fisted the bed sheets on the either side and arched her back making her chest to rise up and down.

He looked up to her and grabbed her breasts leaning towards her.She left the bed sheets and immediately cupped his face colliding her lips on his.He smiled in the kiss and closed his eyes at the temptations.

His palm kneeded her breasts and she moaned in the kiss but she didn't parted and tried to get up.He surrounded his hands around her back and lifted her up.He sat on the bed properly and preeta sat on his lap resting her legs on the either side of his waist.

She again moaned feeling his hardness against her core.He corrected her hair and held them behind her neck kissing her back passionately sucking the hell out of her.He started grinding against her and she broke the kiss piercing her nails on his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

He kissed her nape and hugged her back roaming his hands on her back calming her sweetly.

"Ready for the main course?"karan asked making circles on her back.She whinnied and closed her eyes snuggling in his shoulder feeling peaceful.

"Always"she replied making him smile and ran her fingers through his hair lovingly.

"You are so inviting...tempting!"karan exclaimed biting the junction between her neck and shoulder.

She blushed under his comment and moaned softly but soon his sweet lips sucked the region to curtail the pain.

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes.He stared back vividly and clutched her waist pulling her more crashing her soft bosoms against his hard chest.

He noticed her reaction as she closed her eyes arching her back.His lips again reached her neck kissing their and his hands pressing her breasts simultaneously sending her on cloud nine.

She held his biceps and whinnied softly.He then looked at her and kissed her lips as she parted them inviting him.They again kissed to feel each other and they didn't even knew how many times they were going to kiss this whole night.

It was the urge to do that as if it was an addiction and they weren't ready to part their lips any time soon.Again and again colliding with her tongue exchanging their saliva and turning it into a smooth yet rough sloppy kiss.

After sometime they parted and soon his fingers again reached her lower belly reaching her sensitive spot.She squirmed under his touch and leaned her head on his shoulder holding him tightly.

He couldn't wait further and in no time placed her again on the bed hovering over her.He continued his torture of pleasuring her through his fingers fingering her, kissing her and devoting her with his sinful touches.

But it was most exciting and longing feeling for her.She kept moaning and weeping in pleasure under his ministry.

"Ahh"she cried in pain feeling him reaching Inside her and dig her head more into the pillow.

"It will be better"he muttered and kissed her lips.

She responded fiercely and locked her fingers in his hair pulling him more into the kiss feeling his junior making its way inside her.She maoned,panted and sniveled in pain till he was completely inside her.

She stopped kissing him and breathed unevenly which she held till now.He didn't move and rested his forehead against her breathing in the same way as hers.

"I missed you so much"he whispered breathing against her.Those words hit her hard and she could feel the strong meaning behind those.

A tear drop escaped her eyes and she immediately surrounded her hands around his hugging him.

"I..I missed you too karan"she stammered while saying and closed her eyes.

Their hearts waited so long to live these all moments.She hated him from outside but the love he showed and showered on her those days were unforgettable and she used to get happy remembering him and his love.She didn't even know that her heart longed for him and she again wanted to be his forever.

Now this was a happy place being in eachother's embrace and feeling eachother and spending the life time together was all they wanted forgetting those bitter years without eachother.

They had already stepped into a new journey and they had promised not to remember any old memories.If any memories then surely it should be only a good one which they would cherish forever.The life felt complete and everything seemed fine now.

It was their love for each other and finally had brought them together.

He lifted his head and smiled at her.She cupped his face and smiled with moist eyes.He shook his head in no and gently placed his lips on hers.He didn't kissed only brushed his lips on her feeling her all again.

She kissed him and took his lips sucking them.He took her upper one and she did the same with his lower lip, but soon he started moving and she moaned breaking the kiss feeling slight pain.

"Just kiss me..I will be gentle "he commanded and took her lips again in a feverish kiss.She just obeyed his words and closed her eyes to feel him inside her.

He took it slow and in unison caressing her inner things to soothe her pain.She bit her lips controlling the pleasure and the force building inside her.

"Ahh...please"she whispered still breathing heavily.

"I won't let you please me sweetheart..I am all yours"he said slightly increasing the speed at her command.She was going crazy and all she could feel was the foreign sensation growing inside her belly and those knots.Her heart clenched with the gladness and his fingers which were now roaming on every inch of her skin.

"Umm!you feel mind-blowing"he whispered and again leaned to kiss those lips which were moaning in his name.

"I love you"he whispered in the kiss and started moving fast seeing her in pleasure.

"Umm!"she moaned in ecstasy with pleasure rushing inside her and she was loving and enjoying with his every thurst.

He left her lips and Leaned towards her breasts pressing them hard feeling her clenching against his shaft.His so loved it and groaned feeling her so wet for him.

He increased the pace and entwined their fingers going deeper inside her.She turned her head to a side and moaned loudly.

He hit her g-stop and she wailed pressing their entwined hands feeling him rupturing her and breaking her Every walls while making his way.

"Ka..karan"she moaned in high pleasure and panted heavily feeling something was about to explode within her.

"Yes babydoll..wait for me"he muttered caressing her hair and increased the speed hitting her stop with his every thursts.

"I.."she couldn't utter a word and came along with him in unison as he said.

"Ahh preeta!"he groaned while rushing inside her and immediately layed on her chest.She too gasped for air and held his hair breathing rapidly.He could listen to her racing heartbeat.

He held her right breast and snuggled in her Left one.Placing his lips on her erected nipple he sucked it swirling his tongue and pressing the other one.

"Umm"she moaned softly and pressed her lips fisting his hair and pulled him more into them.He continued his sweet act till he was calmed and satisfied.Then rested his head between her breasts kissing their again he closed his eyes.

Preeta looked at him and surrounded her hands around his back hugging him closely with a sigh of satisfaction.

"I Love you husband"she muttered kissing his head and tightened her grip on his.

"Love you too wifey"he whispered against her skin and snuggled more feeling bliss.

"Are you done?"she asked teasing him.

He looked up to her and nods in no.

"Not at all..just for some minutes"he answered and again snuggled into her chest.

"Then it's my turn"she said lifted his head and kissed his forehead.

"take it out"she said.

"Haan?"he questioned but soon understood and came out of her.She clutched his arms with a slight pain and switched their position taking him beneath.

Karan looked at her astonishing narrowing his eyes.She gave a smug smile in return and sat on his thighs.

He watched her taking a sharp breath as she touched his face with her fingers.Reaching his lips she parted his lower lip and looked at him.He furrowed his eyebrows signing her not to make him weak.But she pouted and reached his chest roaming her hand there.

He grutted holding her waist and pressed it tightly.She bit her lower lip then traced his packed abs seductively.He shook his head again while groaning and travelled his fingers towards her breasts.

"Ahh"she moaned when he pressed them hard making her all weak.She arched her back and he got more access of them to tease her more.

She held him tightly and whinnied again feeling his thumb rubbing her nipples in unison.He smirked at her reaction and went on.He pinched her buds and she penetrated her nails on his skin in slight pain but it didn't mattered him and he continued his sweet torture on them.

"Karan"she cried in delight when he kneeded and pressed them pulling her towards him.She whimpered and leaned towards him.He made her sit on her stomach and winked.

"Let me love them more"he muttered and brought her close to him in a way that her Breasts touched his face.He parted his lips and attached her buds which his teased till now.

He sucked hard making it all red and she fisted his hair as if trying to pull them out feeling him biting her buds and then sucking them smoothly.

He did the same with the other and stated kissing her neck and biting her skin giving her hickeys everywhere.She couldn't control anymore and again smashed her lips on his kissing and biting and teasing his lips like he did with her.

He didn't complain but enjoyed her every actions and kissed her back.They parted after a while and she again came and sat on his thighs.

Her fingers again reached his abdomen and he stared into her eyes as she went more downwards.Even her eyes were on his staring at him the same way he was doing.

But his eyes got shut in at the point when her fingers met with his hard shaft.He groaned calling her name to calm the Strom.But she traced her fingers till his tip and moaned pressing her lips.

He couldn't take that more and sat straight taking her on his lap.In no time he entered Inside slamming her quickly taking he right there.She panted heavily and moved against his hips in pleasure.

He reached her sweet spot and kissed her while continuing his pace.She kept on moaning in joy with his hard yet intense thursts.

The whole room echoed with her moans and his groans till they got tired and slept cuddling in each other's arms.

.

.

.

It was a sweet and bright morning and a couple were sleeping in eachother's embrace.The sun light beeping from the glass window of their honeymoon suite broke preeta's sleep and she blinked her eyes lazily.

Her cheek was rested against his chest as she was sleeping on him.she turned and looked at him who was still sleeping and his face was opposite to the direction of sunlight.A charming smile crept her lips looking at him sleeping soundly.She cuddled into his neck and again closed her eyes in his warmth.He moved in his sleep with her movements and pulled her more tightening his grip on her naked back.

She blushed realising that they were still laying naked covered in a blanket.She bit her lip and started tracing her fingers on his chest.

"Umm..tch"he muttered in sleep feeling ticklish.

She giggled and continued tracing her finger around his nipple.His eyes shut open with the sensation and he made a frown again closing them lazily realising it was her.

"Babydoll sleep"he said in his sleepy voice trying to sleep again.

But preeta pressed her lips together and laughed internally.slowly sliding her fingers towards his neck she traced her fingers sensually from there reaching his chest again.

"Tch...preeta"his sleep again broke and she immediately took her hand back listening to his voice.

Her silent giggles didn't reached him as he was half a sleep and again tried to sleep saying her to stop.

But she again continued her action and this time pinched his nipple.He woke up instantly and glared at her.

But she was quicker than him and immediately got off from him taking the blanket with her and flipped to the other side a little far from him.

"Youuu"he whispered widening his eyes realising there was nothing which covered his lower part as she took the blanket with her.

She burst in laughter and closed her eyes with the blanket.He glared at her and picked his boxer laying on the floor beside bed.He picked it leaning a little forward and wore it quickly.

A smirk formed on his lips looking at her.She peeped through the blanket and gulped nervously.

"Teasing me..huh!"he asked twitching his lips to a corner and came near her.

She shook her head in no while grinning from inside and crawled backwards.He shook his head in no and was about to hover over her that she within a second kept her legs on the ground as she was at the corner of the bed and got up to run inside the washroom.

But he was smarter than her and caught the edges of the blanket which she covered her bare skin with.

Preeta turned and looked back at him tightly holding the blanket close to her neck.Where as he chucked looking at her poker face.

"Aww..not so quick"he muttered and pulled it.

"Ka..karan chod do!meine bas tumhe uthane Keliye Kiya"she said innocently and pressed her lips nervously.

"Ahaa! Is it? But mujhe toh aisa nahi laga!You were teasing me!"he said pulling it more and was almost near to her.

"Noo..sachii! Meine tease nahi kiya..It was just..."she paused and gulped her saliva as he came and got down from the bed standing straight infront of her.

"Batao?"he asked holding her hand which held the blanket close to her chest.

She couldn't utter a word and looked at him with her twinkling eyes.But soon a giggle left her mouth remembering how she teased him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and lingered his finger tips on her cheeks shifting her hair behind her ear.She smiled Shyly and pressed her lips to control her giggle.

His fingers further traced her straight nose then to her lips.She parted them feeling his fingers and looked at him.He leaned and kissed below her lips.Then travelled his fingers down Towards her throat,neck.He traced their sensually and blew softly.Her legs wobbled and her grip on the blanket was losing.But still she controlled and held it close seeing his smug smile.

"Say it..that you were teasing me!"he said kissing on her neck sensually.She gulped down her throat and he could feel that intake.

He bit her skin and she lost there.Her hands left the blanket moaning softly.But he caught it and surrounded his hands around her waist holding her.

She smiled at him and scrunched her nose snuggling in his chest.He lifted her head and smirked at her.

"You lost it"he whispered and chuckled.

She cutely glared at him and shook her head.

"No..tumne mujhe tease kiya"she complained like a kid.

He kissed her lips and again looked at her.

"Not yet!"he answered winking at her.

Her eyes narrowed in shock and she slightly pushed him but immediately hugged him realising he held the blanket which covered her bare skin.

He laughed at her actions and hugged her back.she hit his arm and snuggled more onto his shoulder.

"Toh let me tease you now..I want us to be even"he said and pulling the blanket from her chest.

But preeta shook her head in no and held his hand close to her.

"Nahi..I want to take a shower..chodo"she informed.

"Oh no!"he paused a little making a sad face and continued,

"Then it will be more better to tease you there, while taking a shower together,touchy-touchy..Ahm I am already excited"he said giving her a dreamy look.

"Oh really!lekin mein aise kuch bhi nahi chahti..Hum raat ko 4 baje soye hai mr.husband..leave me now"she said glaring him sweetly.

"Haa but..tumse dur rehne ka maan nahi karta..and I want to save the water now..Come on let's go"he said and immediately picked her in his arms not caring about the blanket which slid down her chest.But preeta glared at him and held it back.

"You bajarbattu..meine kuch pehna nahi hai..aise hi chod diya"she yelled angrily hitting his chest.

"You bajarbatti..meine already sab dekha hai.Don't be a shy-shy baby!"he said and chuckled while entering inside the washroom along with the blanket cleaning the floor.

~

Preeta squealed in joy looking at the sight of snow everywhere and them walking on them.

She ran forward freeing her hands from his hold and smiled crazily.It was such a beautiful another day of their honeymoon and she was just smiling in excitement seeing the snow for the first time.

"Wow...karan"she muttered taking a hand full of snow and thew in a upward direction.

"Babydoll"he called going towards her and was welcomed with a snow that she threw on him while giggling.

They were currently at Rohtang pass which was full of verdant views of snow swept mountains.

It was pure bliss looking at their surroundings and a very romantic and cosy place where they could spend their another day doing the activities such as snow scooter ride, zorbing,Ice skating,heli skiing etc.

Karan smiled looking at her and hugged her from back.She grinned happily and kissed his cheek.

"My first snow"she exclaimed scrunching her nose lovingly.

"And you are going to see much more than this in our future days"karan said smiling widely looking at her happy face.

"Yeah!!aur next time aarush bhi hamare saath hoga..he will love this all"she said excitedly.

"Ofcourse..I will make you both the happiest"karan whispered kissing her head and held her close.

"And we too will make you the happiest!, husband"she added and turned facing him.

"Your presence is enough babydoll"karan said cupping her face and smiled heartily.

"I love you"preeta confessed and held his face.

"I love you more!"he replied looking into her eyes and pulled her close.

She smiled and placed her lips on his.He joined their forheads and moved his lips in a sinc.

~

"Karan!"preeta called coming out of the washroom.

She didn't find him in their room and thought to look for him in the balcony.

She looked at the time and it was almost 10 pm at the night.It was 4th day of their honeymoon and today they have went trecking to a beas kund which was like a Paradise.their was a scenic beas lake which stealed their heart.

Surely Manali was the best place to visit and she was proud of her choice.She looked at him sitting in a balcony on a round swing.She moved their and saw him sleeping their closing his eyes.

A smile crept her lips and she slowly went back inside the room.Picking the blanket she tip-toed and reached the balcony again.

Without making a sound she meekly sat on his lap facing her back to him and lifted her knees till her chest snuggling onto him.Then took the blanket and covered themselves with it.

He sensed her and surrounded his hands around her waist holding her.She smiled and looked upto him to see him already looking at her.

"uth kyu gye?mein so Rahi thi yahi"she complained with a pout.

"I wasn't in my deep sleep..just had my eyes closed"karan replied holding her chin looking at her cutely.

"Ohh..toh abb so jao!"she said cheekily and snuggled in his chest.

"Nah!"karan said and entered his hand inside her shirt.

"Karan"she whispered in a warning.

"What? You look hot in my shirt and this shorts"he said trailing his fingers on her belly.

"Um"she muttered fisting his shirt.while he continued to tracing his fingers their and reached the edge of her bra.

"Karan noo"she whispered pulling his shirt and pouted.

"Yes!"he replied and cupped her breasts pressing them.She moaned and arched her head back.He instantly unclasped her bra loosing it from her chest and squeezed them with his palms.

Her hand reached his shoulder and she gripped it wailing under his touch.He looked at her and leaned towards her.

He took his hand back and started opening the buttons of her shirt.Then leaning a little forward pressed his lips on hers for a soulful kiss.She responded drowning in his touch and held him tight.

"Let's go to the bed"he said lifting her up in his arms and headed inside the room without breaking their kiss.

.

.

.

These 5 days were the best and unforgettable days where they created many memories.walking beside eachother hand in hand.Roaming the streets together.

It was a much needed vacation for them and they had utilised it romantically and building their bond one more step ahead.Kissing and making love to each other then sleeping by each other's side while cuddling was the best peace they felt.

They loved each other madly, deeply and insanely that even their fate didn't leave them to part their ways.They United again after years,the pain was strong but his efforts mattered and she finally forgived and stepped into his life bringing the spark and brightness in his life.

Only her presence,her each step beside him,her happy face,her beautiful smile that enlightens his whole day,her love filled eyes which shows her love for him was all he wanted till his last Breath and promising himself to love her more and more each and every next day.

•~•

And here comes the end of the story but their story continues till eternity 💗

Thank you so much for all the love you all showered on this story and I really feel blessed to have such readers and supporters 💞.

It was emotional at the starting and but it was worth it and the ending was a happy one with them finally becoming one🧿♾️

I will surely miss writing this and my preeran here.. especially aarush who have my heart..I really miss him❤️.

Hope you all loved the last chapter which was all love..the mature content was not in my mind but just wrote it in the flow..hope I wrote it well and didn't made you all feel awkward ✨.

And please at least now I deserve a comment from my silent readers..a last one please.. don't forget to tell me the love for your story ❤️.

Will update the epilogue but not so soon..✨Till then good bye🙋‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 2.5K 44
it's starts from the track when Karan don't believe on preeta and parted his way with her after pihu's death.... ●what if Karan was faking all of it...
160K 7K 41
Warning : 🔞⚠️mature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine b...
1.8K 133 8
Some battles have to be fought alone, some paths have to be crossed alone, so don't get emotionally attached to someone, as you don't know when you h...
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...