ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

43(M)

8K 310 105
By cutegir2002

(Kook's outfit)

(Tae's saree)....

As I forgot to put this pictures yesterday I put it today.........

****

Kook parked the car in the parking of their mansion they all stepped out and went in their respective rooms....tae was walking Infront so he entered inside their room first... followed by kook who was sweating a little....

Tae walked to the vanity table as he started remove his ornaments one after another....kook walked in and closed the door....he leaned over the door checking tae from up to down licking his lips....

Tae noticed the stares of his husband...."why are you staring at me"tae asked removing his earrings....

"Why can't I stare at you"kook spoke as he removed his coat and threw it on the couch....

"You can...but there must me some reasons right"tae spoke as removed his bangles....

"I don't a reason to stare at you"kook spoke as he stood behind tae his chest touching tae's back....

"That's right"tae spoke as he turned and started to go towards the bathroom but stopped when he felt his saree was being held from behind....

He looked back and saw kook was holding tae's saree's edge....

"Leave it"tae spoke trying to pull his saree away from kook's hand who just shook his head....

"Kookieee"tae whinned but kook didn't let that go....instead he started to walk close to tae and pulled the edge of tae's saree making tae to go near him too....

"What's in your mind"tae spoke....

"You"kook spoke as he traced his fingers on tae's exposed back as tae was still back facing him....

"Huh..."tae was about to turn but his breath hitched when kook suddenly pulled him towards himself....that tae's back collied with kook chest....kook traced his fingers on tae's waist to tummy and placed them there....

While he started to leave open mouth kisses on tae's back....he trailed his lips to tae's blouse knots and tugged them untied them making sure that his tongue touches tae's back making tae Shriver at the hot feeling....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.....

WHY DO I HAVE TO PUT THIS WARNING EVERY TIME WHEN I KNOW YOU ALL GET EXCITED SEEING 'M' IN THE TITLE....SIGHS
...

LET'S CONTINUE......

Tae shut his eyes tightly when he felt kook licking his ba cl tracing his tongue to tae's neck...."why you have to be this beautiful"kook whispered against tae's neck as he pulled tae more close ...

"Ahh"a moan slipped from tae's lips when he felt something hard poking his bum....

"I can't even explain how hard it was for me control myself till now"kook spoke as he sucked on tae's nape ...."aahh~~"tae moaned a little loudly tilting his head to give more place for his husband to mark....

Kook sucked on tae's nape biting and nibbing the soft skin until he was sure they will turn red and purple for days....

Kook traced his hands on tae's tummy sensually massaging them...his hands going up as he felt the two swells under his palms.....kook smirked near Tae's skin and whispered......

"Aren't they getting more bigger and fluffier"kook spoke as he squeezed both the swells together making tae to moan loudly"nghhh~~"the dark red blush spread on tae's cheeks when he heard what kook said....

Kook nibbled on tae's ears and held tae's shoulder....he slowly turned tae to face tae....tae was looking down because of shyness so kook held his chin between his thumb and index finger and slowly lifted his face .....

They made an eye contact...."why are you getting shy love.... it's not our first time"kook spoke as he softly caressed tae's bottom lips with his thumb.....

"I know.... but...I feel shy"tae spoke kook slowly leaned in and gave a long peck on tae's lips....

"Don't be... it's just me....your husband hmm"kook spoke near Tae's lips as he pecked them once more before leaning back....he held tae's saree that was placed on tae's shoulder as he slowly slid that from the shoulder .....

Kook stared at tae as the saree was now on the floor.... Because kook had already untied the blouse knots....the blouse was loaded and was about to fell from tae's shoulder which caused tae's collar bones to be in full view along with the bra he was wearing under the blouse....

Kook slowly traced tae's collar bones and than hooked his finger at the edge of the blouse slowly pulling it out tae fist the bottoms he was wearing when kook removed the blouse fully and threw it somewhere in the room.....

Tae didn't knew that kook had planned something like this so he was just wearing a pain net bra

The shape of the bra was covering his swells perfect more like they were look more visible....and heavier....kooks eyes were stuck on them making tae more shy than he already was....so he did what he felt like he tried to hide them with his palms....

But heard a loud unpleased groan from his dear husband...."stop hiding them "kook spoke as he removed tae's hands away and pulled tae close to himself placing his hands on tae's waist making sure others chest is touching his own....

He leaned down as he started to leave wets kisses on tae's necks.... nibbling the soft skin making tae moan and hiss when kook sucked on his sweet spot....

"The way you smell ....you are driving me crazy"kook spoke near Tae's collar bones as he sucked them hardly making tae to fist kook's shirt....

Kook hands moved up and down on tae's exposed back.... going to tae's lower back finally were placed on tae's bum....kook held them squeezing them making tae gasp loudly ...

"Being so beautiful is not good for me bun....and you should know that"kook spoke as he lifted tae through his bum...tae immediately wrapped his legs around kook's torso....tae wrapped his arms around kook's neck as kook lead them to bed while nibbing on tae's collar bones....he slowly laid tae on their bed and hovered over him... support his body on his palm that were placed on either side of tae caging him .....

Kook traced his younger to tae's clevage as he licked there making tae to shut his eyes again.... it's indeed not their first time...but everytime the feeling is same for both them...the way kook touches tae like it's their first time and the way tae always gets shy under kook's touch.....

Kook undid tae's bra's and threw them away leaving his love half naked infront of him to admire....kook placed his face between both the swells making tae to frown as he thought what kook has in his mind....but he blushed furiously when kook shook his left to right making his swells to jiggle Because of the moments...kook backed away loving whatever he did...

"I wasn't wrong"kook spoke as he poked tae's left bud with his index finger and admired how tae's expression changed feeling kook's fingers deeping his his swell....

"And I fucking love them more"kook spoke as he held the lefi bud between his fingers.... twisting them and rubbing them earning moans from his love which he loves the most....

He leaned to tae's right bud and took that in his mouth...he slowly twirled his tongue around the bud and poked it with his tongue.... tae's toes curled when kook sucked it which his other hand was busy twisting and rubbing the left bud .....

Kook tugged the bud between his teeths.....tae fisted kook's hairs as the pleasure he was receiving was too much....kook than leaned back and than took the left bud in his mouth doing the same with it...after around 10 minutes of sucking on both the buds kook finally trailed his lips down and decorated tae's tummy with his love marks....he than hooked his fingers at tae's bottoms and looked at tae asking for others premission....

This is the moment tae always find himself falling for kook more than before Because even after they had made love countless time kook never just throw himself on tae....he always make sure tae is comfortable and is ready for everything....tae nodded his head as kook removed the bottoms and threw them too...he licked his dry lips as he saw how wet other was just by his touches....

He couldn't control and he removed his clothes fastly throwing them too...he sat on the bed between tae's legs and he spread them wide...he put his finger on tae's rim taking the white liquid on his finger and using it as lube ...

He pushed his first finger in that pussy and pulled it out doing that continues he inserted another finger putting that in and out loving the view as well...after he felt that other was streched enough he removed his four fingers and coated his own member with the wet white liquid he got on his finger from tae....

He placed his member at the entrance as he pushed it all in one go making tae fist the bedsheet and gasp loudly ...kook let other adjust while he place some more hickies on tae's neck.....

When tae said"move"kook smiled and pulled the whole thing out just to slam it back directly to tae's prostate hitting it with a force making tae to moan loudly.....

He pull it in and out hitting at the same place countless times ..he moved his hips making sure to rub his tip on tae's sensitive walls earning lots and lots of moans from other.....

"Fa-ster"tae spoke and who is kook to say no....he moved more close to tae as he thrusted with more force....he was sure if the bed was not too strong it would have been broken till now ....kook thrusted for long ....the sound of skin slapping echoing in their room along with tae's loud moans and kook's groan when he felt tae clunching on him.....

"I...I am close"tae muttured when he felt he was about to come...kook leaned it taking tae's lips in between his ... kissing him deeply... pouring all his feelings in the kiss...he interwined their hands as he speeded up his thrust.....

"I...love you"tae muttured as he came ....

Kook thrusted more harder and whispered "I love you more"near Tae's lips as he shooted his seeds in tae ....he laid on tae's chest breathing heavily....

After some minutes he looked up and cooed when he saw tae was already sleeping....and he did what he always do...cleaned them...changed the sheets....made tae wear his own shirt nothing underneath....while he just wore his own boxers laid next to tae hugging him close .. sleeping peacefully not before placing a loving kiss on tae's forehead....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Why do I feel like I had improved in smuts too much....or I say I am writing it in more details....but who cares... neither me nor you....and I am 20...so it's fine....

Tell me how it was....

Next chapter will be the announcement of tae's pregnancy....I know you wanted that chapter badly....so your wait is going to over soon.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.9K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...
46.3K 1.9K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
66.9K 2.6K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
327K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...