๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹...

Od 80srog

DISCONTINUED. โ i'm on the highway to hell โž - ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›... thursday and wednesday get sent to a board... Vรญce

๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹
1. ( arrival )
2. ( roomies )
3. ( tour )
4. ( rainbow )
5. ( powers )
6. ( escape )
7. ( freaks )
8. ( burn )
9. ( not weak )
10. ( stalker )
11. ( beekeeper )
12. ( what? )
13. ( please? )
14. ( don't )
15. ( polaroid )
17. ( someone cares )
18. ( pilgrim world )
19. ( eyes )
20. ( cafe )
21. ( vision )
22. ( maybe i do ) he does
23. ( slit mฬถyฬถ your wrists )
24. ( invitation )
25. ( shopping )
writers note !

16. ( kidnapped )

1.3K 86 11
Od 80srog

HIGHWAY TO HELL

chapter 16

( kidnapped )

darkness had embraced the sky as the sun disappeared from sight. it wasn't a surprise to thursday that he had spent the whole day alone. he didn't speak to anyone either. no one seemed to notice how or even care how off thursday was. that was becoming a reoccurring theme in his life.

however, just because no one noticed how off thursday was acting didn't mean that thursday didn't notice how off his sister was acting. in fact, that was the reason why thursday spent his full day following her around without her knowing, of course.

he followed her from random strange places in the school to the library where ms thornhill had seen her leading the two in a conversation. but since it was night, it meant she was in her form. now obviously he wasn't going to waltz into the room and hide and watch her every move, he wasn't that weird.

so instead he waited in the hall; just because the day was over for everyone else doesn't mean it was over for wednesday. he knew he was right when the sound of a door not too far away from him creaked open and revealed his twin. oh, how good it feels to be right.

she quickly examined the hall, not noticing how thursday hid perfectly behind a corner before rushing off to her next location. the addams boy was quick to follow behind, he stayed quiet so he wouldn't give away his presence as he snuck behind her, making sure to slow down at some points so he wouldn't be directly behind.

she soon entered the same small area that she entered the same morning, looking down the hall thursday and noticing a statue. a statue of edgar allen to be precise. now thursday didn't know exactly what she was doing but by the looks of things, she was close to figuring something out that she hadn't shared with thursday.

thursday watched confusedly as she shone a bright flashlight onto the book the statue was holding before pulling out a small notebook that fits perfectly into her pocket. wednesday always had this look on her face when she was finding answers to something, thursday knew that whatever she was trying to find she did find or was going to as her face held her focused look.

the addams girl changed her eyes from the book to her notebook before writing something down and back to the book, it looked like she was in a loop of some sort. she then moved away from the statute, examining whatever it was in her notebook carefully as a pleased look rested on her face before turning back to face the statute.

she snapped twice.

the sound of snapping twice seemed to work as the statue suddenly made a sharp clicking noise. the very back wall behind the statue moved backwards, allowing anyone to enter what looked like a hidden doorway.

thursday only furrowed his brows, what is she up to?

wednesday was quick to walk through the centre, thursday now completely losing sight of her. he waited a few seconds as his eyes roamed the area, but there was no one around. the addams boy approached the statue at the same time his eyes landed on the doorway.

he took a sharp inhale before walking through, he was instantly met with stairs and he noticed how paintings of people thursday had never seen before hung next to them. he stopped halfway on the stairs, he only now noticed how it was some sort of hidden library.

framed pictures decorated each and every wall and on the centre of the floor, a symbol sat glowing from the moonlight. his eyes searched for his sister, expecting her to be in his sight. she wasn't.

he didn't have long to think about where she had gone as his surroundings turned black. great.

thursdays surroundings had changed as he now felt like he was sitting down. he could feel that his hands were tied and the bag still sat comfortably over his head. however, it didn't last long as his eyes felt blinded by a very bright light from a projector that was placed directly in front of him as the bag now got lifted off.

he was quick to examine his surroundings, they were still in the odd hidden library but this time a circle of people in long purple cloaks surrounded them. to his left he noticed his sister. she was in the same position as him: arms tied behind her back, the black bag just been lifted off her head and tied to a chair.

she seemed to notice him at the same time he noticed her as they connected eyes. her eyes widened in confusion, clearly not understanding what thursday was doing there and how he got himself into the situation when he wasn't supposed to be around.

"who dares breach our inner sanctum?" a mysterious voice filled the air.

however, it wasn't that mysterious. thursday could tell that these were never more students hidden behind the cloaks. now, he wasn't good at pinpointing who was who but he could definitely tell the person speaking was bianca. despite the voice change, it was still very much obvious.

and the one closest to him, well that was ajax. thursday could spot that awkward boy from a mile away. there was one last one who was very identifiable to thursday due to his stance. it was kit. thursday noticed how kit stood a certain way and that was the exact same way the one next to ajax was standing like.

"you can take your mask off, bianca." wednesday called out, clearly recognising the voice just like thursday had the second he heard it. a sigh was heard as she took off her mask, her other cult members doing the same.

thursdays eyes casted over to ajax who held an awkward smile as he looked at thursday, "i knew it was you, you stick out like a sore thumb when you try and make yourself look buffer." thursday informed ajax, his voice monotone as his face held no emotion.

"oh..." the boy trailed off, his voice unsure of what to say as he looked at thursday who was still tied up to the chair. "untie me." thursday demanded, his voice cold as ajax only looked confused, "uh...i don't think i'm allowed."

"you're right, you're not." kit butted in, his usual fun voice was now shaky, there wasn't an ounce of fun in his voice anymore and thursday knew why. no one else did. that's why ajax looked confused once again as he heard kits voice which sounded completely off.

"how'd you get down here?" xaviers voice overtook kits, the twins' eyes now snapping over to him as he looked between the two. "rowan showed me, him? i don't know why he's down here." wednesdays eyes now shot over to her brother, they were cold as usual but thursday paid no mind to it.

"how'd you get down here?" her sharp voice asked, it was supposed to be a question but it sounded like he didn't have a choice but to respond. "wouldn't you like to know." thursday rolled his eyes.

at this point, he doesn't know why he continues to bother with his sister. all she ever wants from him are answers that benefit herself or answers from questions that she still hasn't responded to from when thursday would ask her them.

"yes, i would."

"maybe if you started telling me what was going on instead of treating me like i don't exist and i'm not your brother, then i would consider telling you ." thursday leaned forward closer to his sister as he spoke, although it was a bit hard to due to his body being tied down but he still managed.

wednesday seemed to be taken aback by his response, as did everyone else. for a second, just for a second, thursday thought he saw a sense of worry in her eyes; it disappeared as fast as it appeared.

she turned her attention back to xavier as thursday leaned back to his normal position, he leaned his head back so he was now only looking at the ceiling as wednesday spoke up.

"left pocket." she instructed xavier, thursday didn't see it but the boy sent weary looks to his friends before slowly making his way over to her and pulling out a sheet of paper.

"i tracked the watermark to the poe statue. then i solved the riddle." thursday put his head back forward, curiosity growing inside of him as he tried to see whatever was on the paper.

"wait, there's a riddle? i thought we just snapped twice." an unfamiliar boy spoke up, confusion was laced onto his voice as it was on his features. "i can see who the smartest one is. not you." thursday told the boy, his natural monotone voice coming out harsher than anticipated.

"the nightshades are an elite social club. emphasis on elite." bianca took a turn to speak, her stance was tall and her voice was strong she clearly was the leader of this so-called club.

"we have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny dip." a girl now spoke, the last one made thursday furrow his brows because kit going skinny dipping? no way.

"and yoko's an amateur mixologist."

"she makes a killer virgin mojito. it can get pretty wild." ajax chuckled, happiness evident on his face. "wow, do you guys even have a bedtime?" wednesday asked in complete sarcasm, clearly not having a care in the world about what they do.

"i know, pretty insane lives. how do you manage to sleep?" thursday asked, however, he didn't bother looking at them as he did. his eyes were too fixated on xavier who still held the paper in his hands and thursday want to know what it was, it must be important to wednesday otherwise she wouldn't have it.

"last i heard the nightshades had been disbanded." wednesday told them. "yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." xavier informed her.

"but we have a lot of wealthy alumni, so weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves." yoko, who thursday recently learned the name of, spoke, her sentence clearly intriguing wednesday as she was quick to respond, "someone like rowan?"

"we booted that loser last semester. question is, what are we going to do with him and her?" bianc asked, her eyes roaming around each one of the members.

"it feels nice when someone puts your name first in a sentence, it's been a while." thursday spoke, his eyes casting over to his sister who only glared at him.

"only members are allowed in this library."

it was silent for a few seconds until xavier finally had a thought, "i say we invite her to pledge."

"and there goes that niceness." thursday sighed as everyone furrowed their brows at xavier, especially bianca. "she has a legacy." he pointed over to a painting of their mother and father which thursday didn't notice before.

"you know they're siblings, right? it's not just her with a legacy." thursday felt his heart stop at the sound of the voice, he didn't have to look to know who it was, he knew that voice too well.

it was kits. they hadn't spoken to each other since that night, so the fact that kit still cared enough to defend him was enough to make thursday happy, or as close to happy as thursday could feel.

"after the crap she pulled in the poe cup, there's no way in hell. we talk about not making waves? she's a tsunami. and him? well, overall he's not that bad other than he doesn't know what's going on half the time and he's to sneaky and quiet for his own good, i mean who actually follows wednesday for who knows how long without getting caught?"

"i've had a lot of practice." thursday told bianca, it didn't seem to surprise anyone when he said that, though. "and he's weird. oh, and let's not forget about his powers, who knows what he could do with them." bianca scoffed.

"you don't want me just because i beat you at your own game? let me save you the trouble. i'm not interested in joining, nor is my brother." wednesday told the apparent leader of the cult as thursday raised his brows at her words.

wow, making decisions for me now? thursday is tempted to say, however, he doesn't as he decided against it because it's not like she's wrong.

"you're seriously turning us down?" one of the members asked in disbelief, unsure as to why anyone would ever turn down their cult or whatever it was. "i know, it's crazy." thursday turned to the woman who stood in confusion as he voiced his sarcasm.

"untie them." bianca instructed. however, it was a pointless demand.

both thursday and wednesday were quick to reveal the rope they had been tied up with, showing that they had already managed to escape. "we freed ourselves five minutes ago." wednesday informed them, each member now sharing confused gazes.

the twins stood up, wednesday snatched the paper back from xavier, not allowing thursday to see what was on the paper. what was she hiding? they both headed for the stairs but instead were met with one of the members thursday didn't know the name of.

"do you want a matching black eye?" wednesday questioned, noticing the mark that sat around one of his eyes. "or i could cut out your spleen, and feed it to the rats that are lingering around. they must be starving." thursday told him, raising his brow slightly as the boy stepped back from his spot, allowing the twins to finally walk away.

wednesday stopped halfway on the stairs, her dark eyes roaming around each person before finally speaking up in disgust, "it's amateurs like you who give kidnapping a bad name."

alex speaks

this chapter is the longest so far but still sucks ...

i was supposed to finish writing this on friday and publish it but omfg the worst thing happened in PE that day and omg
the person on the trampoline next to me ( we were doing trampolining) did a front flip right before me and when they landed i went to do one but stopped like mid air whilst jumping cause mf was screaming 'help' 'get me help' CAUSE HIS BONE WAS OUT OF HIS LEG AND WAS POURING OF BLOOD WTF????
and the teacher walked so calmly too.... and then i had to go back in because a ton of people left their shoes in there when we got sent out so they all decided for ME to go back inside whilst he was screaming for his life to get THEIR shoes when i already had mine and before that my friends and i noticed how our trampoline was missing a few springs... so overall i saw a bone poking out ofsomeones leg whilst blood literally covers the trampoline and floor
cause theres like little squares on the trampoline twice whilst he
was screaming... yay...

i also found out yesterday he had to have surgery because of how bad it was so hopefully he's doing okay and they literally made
us do trampolining today like someone didnt snap their fucking ankle in half like 4 days ago.. thanks for listenting to my rant xoxo

please vote and comment ...
word count : 2607

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

Riptide Od V

Teenfikce

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
66.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) โœ˜ โœ˜ โœ˜ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
1M 88.9K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...