Falling Apart || KTH โœ“

By purplelovetae30

They were falling apart... Falling apart from each other. Falling apart from their love for each other. Can K... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-1: ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-2: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-3: ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-4: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-5: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-6: ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-7: ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-8: ๐‹๐ข๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-9: ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-10: ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-11: ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-12: ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ž?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-13: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-14: ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-15: ๐‹๐ž๐š๐โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-16: ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-17: ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-18: ๐“๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-19: ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐คโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-20: ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-21: ๐…๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-22: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-23: ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-24: ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-25: ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-26: ๐„๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-27: ๐…๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-28: ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-29: ๐’๐ž๐ž๐งโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-31: ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ!

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ-30: ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

745 34 58
By purplelovetae30

"Where did she go?" Yoongi asked to Taehyung.

"I am not sure. She ran so fast that I could not see in which direction she went." Taehyung said panicking.

"Tae, if you want to find her then you must stop panicking. Just take a deep breath and let's try to find her." Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded his head. He stopped midway, took a deep breathe and made up his mind to find Y/n at any cost.

"Jungkook and Minyoung! You both go towards Han River. Yoongi and me will go towards Namsan. These two places where Y/n's safe place. Let's try to find her there. If you both find her then let me know." Taehyung said.

"Come Yoongi! Let's go!" Taehyung said as Yoongi nodded.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑠𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑌/𝑛.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑌/𝑛.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦? 𝑌𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐴𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

"Mr.Park, I am in a very big problem right now so I cannot talk with you." Taehyung was about to end the call but when Jimin mentioned Y/n, he immedietly stayed on the call line.

"Mr.Kim, it's about Y/n. Please listen to me." Jimin said sounding tensed.

"What's the matter Mr.Park?" Taehyung asked stopping midway. Seeing him stop Yoongi stopped as well seeing that Taehyung was sounding very tensed talking on the phone.

"Where is Y/n? Is she near you?" Jimin asked.

"Wait- how do you know that Y/n came back with me? I never mentioned about it to you." Taehyung questioned.

"That's a long story. I will tell you later on. First of all answer my question please." Jimin said.

"No, she is not with me right now. Actually we are trying to find her." Taehyung said and explained everything that happened a few hours ago to Jimin.

"Oh shit!" Jimin cursed slowly but loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"What happened? You are scaring me Mr.Park." Taehyung said.

"Mr.Kim, please try to find her! She might be in danger right now. She being alone in Seoul is not really a good idea for now." Jimin said making Taehyung's breathe hitch in feat.

"Mr.Park! Tell me what's the matter?" Taehyung demanded.

"The girl we came across on the cc camera who is behind everything. She was the one who separated you and your wife, and even told lies to both of you. Her name is Lara and she somehow saw Y/n at the airport in Seoul. And now she is on her way to find Y/n and maybe harm her as well." Jimin said seriously making Taehyung scared as well as boil in anger.

"Alright. Thank you for the information Mr.Park! I am trying to find her." Taehyung said.

"I am also trying to find her. If I find her I will let you know." Jimin said and ended the call.

"Yoongi! We need to find Y/n as soon as possible. She is not safe." Taehyung said and told everything Jimin told him to Yoongi.

"Taehyung, I don't think so she is here. We searched every corner but she is nowhere. And I guess she is not in Han as well. Do you know any other place where Y/n might want to go when she is sad or anything?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, there is another place where she usually used to visit when she was here in Seoul. Maybe she is there. Let's go! I will ask the others to come there as well." Taehyung said. He took out his phone and texted the others the location where he and Yoongi were going now.

❦︎

"How are you my child? Did you missed Momma?" Y/n said with eyes full of tears caressing the small tombstone laying in front of her.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙, 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 2 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟.

"I am sorry baby that I came to visit you after so long. I was not here in Seoul. Momma went away to some other place." Y/n said as she started cleaning the tombstone with water. The tombstone was not really dirty indicating that someone keep visiting it. And Y/n knew that someone was Taehyung.

"I am a very bad momma right baby? I could not save you? If I would have taken better care of myself when you were inside me then you would still be with me and Dada." Y/n said keeping the gifts she bought for her late daughter on the tombstone with tears flowing her eyes.

"When I first saw you in Dada's arms, I was so happy. You had black straight hair, your hands and legs were so tiny, your cheeks were chubby and you had mixed features of me and Dada. But you looked pale my child. When the doctor told me that you had a big hole in your heart and that you won't survive long my entire world collapsed right in front of me." Y/n said crying hard remembering her painful days.

"The thought of you not being with me made my heart tear apart. Dada hold you so tightly fearing that you will go away. He cried so much that day just like me." Y/n kept saying.

"Two days after you turned one month, you went away for forever leaving your momma and dada here. You became an angel. That day we lost our everything my baby. Your dada and I lost reasons to smile." Y/n said.

"We started falling apart because we both were in too much of grief. But gladly we overcame that phase and started living our life again. But again momma did a big mistake baby-" Saying that Y/n laid her head on the tombstone and started caressing it with tears flowing from her eyes. Her tear drops falling on the surface of the tombstone.

"Momma believed others when she should have believed dada and friends. I thought that your dada was getting hurt because I was a bad luck to him. I should not have thought like that. Dada said that he has no grudges against Momma but you know baby Momma cannot forgive herself so easily." Y/n said crying. The graveyard was empty, the cold was blowing with the mild sunlight falling.

"Yes Kim Y/n! You did a very big mistake that you believed me that day!" A voice interrupted in between out of nowhere.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

Remember me? I bet you do because you decided to trust me that day. I told you white lies and you even trusted them blindly." Lara said laughing evilly.

"You? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked gritthing her teeth in anger.

"Why have I come here? 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!" Lara said laughing like a maniac.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

𝐀𝐧𝐚: 𝐇𝐢𝐢 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?

𝐍𝐠𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 <3

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭' 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 ;)

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬?

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 2𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐚, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

🅛︎🅞︎🅥︎🅔︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎ 🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓢ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 20.4K 34
Everyone advised her to walk away. They said he would never have a change of heart and that he would never accept her as his wife. They were all rig...
596K 34.6K 49
โš ๏ธPlease be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idolโš ๏ธ "I am going to make y...
464K 19K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
50K 1.8K 31
Emma is someone who is sweet,caring and full of life.she loves her family and will do anything and everything to make them happy. She was living her...