I'M A MONSTER? (Sonic Various...

By Katylin467

I look around and feel a really bad headache. "Where am I?..." I look down and see my hands full of blood. "... More

°• Prologue •°
Dream?
Red emerald
Who are you?
SONIC!! ♡
Memoirs..
Shadow?!
Do you think you can beat me?
Stars
MARRIAGE?!

Friends?

564 17 26
By Katylin467

"Fine, I'll stay."

Sonic lets out a long sigh, and the orange fox flicks both its tails, happy that its new friend has agreed to stay.

" More will only be for one day. " (Y/n) says watching the blue hedgehog and the fox. She couldn't stay for long, she had to find the black hedgehog, he had the emerald and (y/n) wanted to find out why the emerald was so special to the black hedgehog.

" Are you sure- " Sonic is interrupted by an elbow from Tails. " I mean, I'm glad you stayed. " Sonic says smiling at (m/s). She waves to the hedgehog, I don't understand why the fox elbows the blue hedgehog.

"Well, I'll be at the garage. I have to make some adjustments to the Tornado." (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at Tails.

' Tornado? '

Tails seems to understand (y/n's) thoughts, he smiles at her and says:

" It's the name of my plane. " He waves to (y/n) and leaves through the front door. (Y/n) closes her eyes and deep in her thoughts, How could she find the black hedgehog? Should she tell Sonic and Tails about him? Could she trust them? How many hedgehogs are in this place?!

" So.. " (y/n) opens her eyes and sees Sonic watching her with a big smile.

' Doesn't this hedgehog get tired of talking? '

" Can you tell me how you move so fast? " (Y/n) watches the blue hedgehog, she sighs and closes her eyes. It was already the third time he was asking her about her speed. But she was sure that if she didn't answer the hedgehog's question, he wouldn't give up on finding out the truth. (Y / n) opens her eyes and looks at the hedgehog, from which she is patiently waiting for the answer from (m / s).

"I wouldn't say it's super speed, I just have very advanced speed. And I can only use that super speed if I'm using all four feet on the ground."

" Were you born with this ability?"

" Yes, I discovered it in a field test. "

"Field test?"

" In my tribe, children had to take tests to find out which one would be strong enough to stay in our tribe. "

"And did you make it?"

(Y/n) looks away from Sonic and looks at the ground, not quite sure how to answer that question.

" Not. "

Sonic fell silent after hearing her answer, he wasn't sure if he could ask you about your past. Do you trust him enough to tell him about your past?

Sonic sighs and gets up. (Y/n) watches the hedgehog, I don't understand why he got up from the couch. He turns to her and smiles.

" Your tribe may not have accepted you, but you're not alone anymore. " (Y/n) eyes widen. Why is this hedgehog saying these things?

" We are your friends and we will protect you. " He says heading towards the kitchen, probably going to get another Chili Dog.

"Sonic."

Sonic turns to (y/n), a little surprised that she had called him.

" Why did you save me? " Sonic smiles at (m/s), knowing very well how to answer this question.

" Because that's what a hero does. " He made his way back to the kitchen, leaving (y/n) with his conflicted thoughts. His eyes fixed on the ground in front of him, the feeling strong in his chest. Until a familiar voice is heard.

" We have to PROTECT them.... "

' Oh? Of course not! Let's not get into this mess again. '

" They helped us. "

' That's nothing. '

" You're scared! They helped us and now we owe them a debt. "

' Uhh. '

" They need us, (y/n). "

' Not. '

" You have to honor your words (y/n), your mother said you had to protect those who needed you. "

' I can't help them.. I can't get attached to them.. I can't. '

" You can. "

" (Y/n)!! Do you want another Chili Dog? " Sonic asks in the kitchen, until a loud sound of pans falling against the floor is heard. " Ahh it's okay! " Sonic yells to (m/s).

(Y/n) sighs and stands up, heading towards the kitchen. Walking through the door, she finds Sonic with a tray full of Chili Dogs in his hands, she looks into the kitchen and sees Chili Dogs scattered across the counter and on the floor.

" Want one? " He says smiling nervously, (y/n) takes the Chili Dog and waves to the hedgehog. Sonic smiles at (m/s) accepting the Chili Dog.

" After eating, I'll have to go to Knuckles' house so we can sort out the emeralds. " (y/n)'s ears perked up when the word emerald was heard. But the name Knuckles was very familiar to her... as if she had heard that name before. But was Sonic talking about the emerald she found? Was this " Knuckles " the black hedgehog?

" Well, Tails is in the garage. If you want, you can go keep him company. " Sonic says taking the last bite of his Chili Dog. (Y/n) sees the hedgehog say goodbye to her and quickly leave through the front door.

' Is it the same emerald? '

(Y/n) finishes his Chili Dog and leaves the kitchen. She wasn't sure if she wanted to keep the orange fox company, but the voice in her head said otherwise.

" Let's talk to Tails. "

' What?! He might be busy. Let's stay here and watch television. '

" Watching television is boring. Let's talk to the orange fox! "

' Why do you want to talk to him so badly?! '

" Why don't you have any friends and if I don't do anything you'll be a grumpy and friendless old woman. "

' Fuck. '

"Don't talk nonsense, it'll be fun. This is better than you sitting your ass on this couch! Like you always do after hiding."

' Shut up. '

(Y/n) opens the front door, cursing the voice in her thoughts. She goes to a shed which she deduces to be the garage. The smell of Tails was all over the place, and other mobius. She goes through the door and finds a plane. It was huge and very beautiful, but (m/s)'s fur stood on end. (Y/n) was afraid of heights, but she denied this because it would be a weakness. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she approached the plane.

" (Y/n) ? " (Y/n) turns her head towards the voice and finds Tails approaching her with a toolbox in her hands.

" What are you doing here? "

" The blue hedgehog went to the residence of someone named Knuckles. "

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. So you came to keep me company?"

"I can say yes."

"Well, I was going to take my plane for a ride. If you want to join me."

(y/n)'s face might not show what she was feeling on the outside, but on the inside, fear consumed her. She had never flown in an airplane, but the voice in her head was screaming at her telling her that she was a coward and that she had to go with him to protect him.

' Why didn't we go protect Sonic? '

" Why are you an idiot, now get on the plane. "

(Y/n) sighs and waves at Tails, stating that she was going to accompany him on his plane ride. He smiles at her, leaving the toolbox on a table and helping (y/n) to the plane, he could have sworn he saw her legs shaking. (Y/n) sits in the copilot's seat, her heart pounding against her chest.

' Shit, shit, shit!! '

" You are despicable."

' Shut up! '

Tails joins her side and presses the button, starting the plane. (Y/n) dug her claws into the bench, feeling like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. The plane begins to fly a few centimeters from the ground.

" You're not afraid. You're not afraid. You're not afraid. " (Y/n) whispers so that Tails doesn't hear her, she feels her fur all on end and her heart could explode.

' You're not afraid of heights! '

" We shouldn't even be that high."

(Y/n) slowly looks out the plane window and her eyes widen. "I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!" She screams causing Tails to startle with her voice. He looks at you worried and tries to help you.

" (Y/n)! What happened? Are you afraid of heights?"

" WHY DO YOU ASK IF I JUST SCREAMED THAT I'M SCARED! " Tails despairs and quickly lands the plane next to the shed/garage. He sighs and looks at (y/n) who seems to be paralyzed with fear.

"(Y/n)?.." Tails lightly touches her face, bringing her back to reality.

"Oh? I'm sorry, did you say something?"

" Why didn't you tell me you were afraid to fly in airplanes? "

She takes her hands off the bench, leaving small holes from her claws. She looks at the fox not knowing how to tell him about her stupid fear.

" I didn't mean to sound weak. " She says between whispers, before Tails can say something to comfort her, she gets out of the plane and walks away slowly.

" (Y/n)!? Wait! "

Tails from the plane and goes in the direction of (m/s). She was heading towards Tails and Sonic's house, he grabs her wrist to get (m/s) attention. She looks at the fox, all she wanted was to get away from that plane. But Tails held her wrist tightly, and her look was reassuring, as if he wanted to help her. She noticed that Tails was a few inches shorter than her, on second thought she was taller than Sonic and Tails.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your fear. We are all afraid of something. " Her words are sweet, her act of wanting to help her made the voice in her head not shut up.

" HE IS VERY CUTE!! "

' Shut up. '

" But you should have told me you were afraid, so I could help you."

"And how would you help me, fox?"

" We could do something else, I have some gadgets I'd like to show you. " (Y/n) nods to the fox and looks away, why does he have to be so cute?!

" Talk with him! "

' WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?!! '

" Maybe. Now ask him how he met Sonic."

(Y/n) turns her gaze to Tails, who was watching her. His beautiful blue eyes were mesmerizing. But you notice that his grip is still on your wrist, he immediately seems to understand and walks away with a red face.

"AHH- sorry!! I forgot!"

" All right. "

He puts his hand over his face, ashamed of (m/s). She watches him and thinks that when he's embarrassed it's really cute. She sighs and asks him:

" How did you meet Sonic?"

Tails turns his attention to (m/s), glad she changed the subject. "I met him when I was a kid, I was bullied by other foxes just because I had an extra tail. But Sonic saved me and I wanted to be just like him."

" A blue hedgehog? Sorry to warn you but that will be impossible. You are a fox and he is a hedgehog. "

" Oh? No! I wanted to be a hero, like Sonic. "

(Y / n) remembered when she was a child, and that she also had the dream of being a hero, but a monster is always a monster. Tails realizes that (m/s) has gotten lost in thoughts of her.

" And you? What's your story?"

(Y/n) wasn't sure if she could tell him, she didn't want to bond with the fox. But the voice was screaming in her head.

" TELL HIM!! "

' Aren't you supposed to fall asleep? '

" How am I going to sleep if I can see this show. "

' I hate you. '

She looks at the fox, with a sigh she sits down on the ground, you can feel the green grass against her legs. He joins her and watches her.

"I was different from other kids, I was stronger, more agile and totally weird." You look down at her hands, remembering the day you punched Taylor in the face. " I didn't have many friends, so I related to plants, plants were more sensitive which intrigued me and much easier to communicate. But when the children found out, they mistreated me, doing or even saying horrible things.. " looking out of the corner of his eye. You see Tails with a sad look, as if he understands her pain in telling about her past.

"But my mother always encouraged me to be a hero, someone others could call a hero.." Her ears were flattened with memories of her mother. " More after I- " (y/n) stops talking as soon as she feels her fur rise, saying there was danger nearby. Tails tries to get (m/s) attention, but she was staring in the direction of the beach. Her ears moved in the direction of the sound, trying to hear something. She tried to see something close to the beach but the palm trees covered her vision. She caught a familiar scent...fire.

Then an explosion is heard, causing (y/n) to cover his ears. "What is this?" She looks back, finding the orange fox a few inches from her, he was lying covering his face. As soon as he gets up, her sweet look turns to an angry look.

"Eggman."

" Who? "

" (Y/n), go back home, there you will be safe. "

" Safe? "

" I'll be back with Sonic in a few minutes, but don't leave the house. " He gets on the plane, and quickly flies in the direction of where he had an explosion. (Y/n) watches the fox leave in his plane, but the feeling that he has to go after him is strong.

" Let's go after him. "

' No, we don't feed ourselves blood. '

" Those Chili Dogs could be good for something. "

' Are you saying that Chili Dog has blood- '

" LET'S GO YOU BUGS, DON'T ASK IDIOT QUESTIONS WHICH THE ANSWER IS VERY OBVIOUS. NOW LET'S GO! "

(Y/n) runs in the direction Tails' plane went. When she was close enough, she saw robots scattered across the beach and Sonic and Amy were fighting the robots, Tails was shooting the robots with a gun. (Y/n) watched from behind some bushes, just watching if something hurt her "friends".

"Give up Sonic, you'll never beat me!!"

" You always say that. "

" That's the past, pay attention to the future. "

(Y/n) sees a human flying over their "friends". His eyes were fixed on the human, he was the one who caused the explosion and he was the one who would suffer the consequences. Then a giant robot appears, knocking down some trees around it. Sonic tries to run towards the giant robot but is interrupted with other robots hitting him.

"Shit."

Anger at him filled his chest, these robots were hurting Sonic and you wouldn't ever let that happen again. When the giant robot is about to punch Sonic, (y/n) appears next to the robot, kicking its arm with incredible force, causing the arm to fly away. Eggman looks on in disbelief at what just happened, his eyes fixed on (m/s).

' How did she destroy part of the robot with just one blow?! '

(Y/n) lands on the ground and looks at the robot, her eyes filled with anger, it was the first time Sonic and Tails had seen her express that feeling. She was staring at the robot, which was waiting for her next attack. It was so fast that the robot was already on the ground, not even Sonic predicted this attack. (Y/n) looks up, only to meet the gaze of the human with the mustache.

" You should think twice before coming here and thinking you can hurt Sonic, or I promise you that I will make your years of life become in seconds, human. " Eggman felt the venom in her words, and also the anger she felt expressed. But the curiosity to know more about (m/s) captivated him. They maintained contact for a few seconds until Eggman flew away from the beach.

" Wow! (Y/n) how did you do that? " Sonic says surprised by his new friend. (Y/n) looks towards Sonic, about to answer the question, when she is interrupted by Amy's death grip.

" (Y/N)!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! " Amy says nuzzling her cheek against (y/n) cheek. From which she sighed on account of the physical contact.

" I didn't know you had such great strength! " Tails says watching closely (m/s) on the pink hedgehog's embrace.

" Especially when you took down the robot in seconds. "

" I just did what I was supposed to do. "

"SONIC!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!"

Everyone looks back to find a red echidna with an angry look. But his look changes quickly when he realizes the presence of (m/s). He froze in place, as if he'd seen a ghost, his mouth working as if he were trying to say something. (Y/n) watched him with a neutral gaze, not understanding why the echidna was watching her. A few seconds later a single sentence comes out of the red echidna's mouth.

"(Y/n)?..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 34 5
You are The first mobians to ever exist you became one due to and experiment caused by your older brother. When news breaks out about and unknown cre...
90.7K 1.9K 18
My first Sonic x Reader story! (Y/n) is a creation of Eggman. She's kind hearted and gentle at nature. What happens when she meets Sonic and friends?
1K 25 12
Yes you've seen this book before, this is my second account. My other account im still logged into on my phone so while i still can, Im putting all m...
131K 2.6K 19
This story is based on the Sonic X anime! I don't own the series neither you (or do I~?) So uh yeah, there will be episodes and al...