๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"

15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"

54.1K 2.5K 249
By shristiroy148

Hello.

60k+ view..
Congratulations 🎊

Hearing me his eyes went dark. I tried pulling my hand back but he only tightened his grip. By now his face was leaning toward me. I gulped and I reflex closed my eyes.

My mind went numb when I felt his breath Fanning on my ear. The light feeling of something over my neck Made me feel tinglish.

I bite my lips harder to control my melting self. I don't know what he was doing. But before I can ask or do something he said-

"Won't you ask for your gift?"

My eyes wend to him in a second. His eyre were casted down toward me looking at me with curiosity. His question left me hanging.

What does he expect that he will appear on my birthday after being away from the very next day we got married and I-Iris who will choose to die out of hunger rather than having dinner with him because he hates when I moan because of food will ask for a gift?

What a joke!!

"You keep zoning out.."

He Said again. I come back to reality after hearing him. My eyes went to his who now was a step behind me. He walked around the room searching for something while I stood there.

"Huh.."

I released a sound unexpectedly. He looked back at me with his as always emotionless face. His eyes stayed at me for second before he shook his head. I looked away from him when I turned toward me fully.

"Don't you want your birthday gift?"

He asked. Again standing In front of me towering over me. I felt imitated by his acts. But again I always feel imitated by him.

He was looking at me with a keen expression. Expecting an answer but I don't know what to say.

No

"Yes"

Being polite Won't harm..right? But somewhere in my heart I was curious to know what's his gift for me this year.

Without looking away and after making Me squirm under his gaze he forwarded a small box toward me. I looked at his face and then at the box.

"Here for you.."

He said. My heartbeat rose a little. His behavior was a little different. He was talking more then he even talked and it was making me little surprised.

I took the box from him with little hesitation. His sudden change was too much to digest quickly.

Looking at the square box which has a shop name print on it, I opened it skowly but as soon as I opened it my mouth hung open.

It was a necklace with rare supernatural stone in it. It was deeply saturated with green and blue hues. It reflected the picture of the earth captured from the surface of the moon in the snapshot of a stone.

It was so beautiful that mesmerizing that I felt my heart warm. His gift unknowingly was the best gift I received today.

Because he doesn't know I have an obsession with collecting these types of stones.

I smiled whole heartily showing my all teeth while my eyes without my permission flew to him. Only to see him looking at me with a very small smile.

That smile did things to me and I felt myself shivering after seeing his eyes on me and lips stretched in small smile.

"T-Thank you... it's beautiful."

I said. My face blushed red after my reaction. I looked away from him and looked down but I was still feeling his warm gaze on me making me bite my lips. I then heard a few murmuring from him but they weren't clear to my ear.

He then hummed audibly while made me gulp. I stood there not knowing what to do. He was acting strange and I wasn't prepared for this.

I decided changing will be better than keep standing making it more uncomfortable for both of us. I was again about to take a step toward Closet when I heard his voice making me startled.

"Then wear this. It will look good on you. Or come here I'll help you."

My eyes visibly widen at his sentence. My mouth opened like a fish. Before I can proceed what he said I felt his hand capturing my wrist and pulling me.

My heartbeat went faster while I shamelessly kept looking at him who was walking toward the mirror in the room. He stood there in front of the mirror and pulled be in front of him.

Please pinch me and stop this dream!

I swear on my life, he said more sentences today than he said in entire 15 years to me.

I gulped when I looked in the mirror and saw our height differences. It was very obvious that he was a giant in from of me while I was just a small girl who reach to his shoulders barely.

He took the box from me and got that chain out. Pulling up he looked at me from the mirror and with the supernatural courage I kept looking at him too.

I was trying to understand this mysterious man who is my husband.

"I'll do it my-.."

I was cut off by him when I silently just collected all my hair together from my back while his fingertips touched my back Covered in a thin cloth. I shivered at the slight contact and broke the eye contact.

I took a deep breath when he put my hair on my shoulder. In the process, his fingers touched my neck slightly making me tingling. I closed my eyes when I felt the coldness of the gold chain touching my warm skin.

I kept my eyes close, trying to ignore the surely unexpected closeness. Then I felt his hand on the back of my neck. He was probably hooking the chain. My lips were between my teeth being tutored by his sudden interest in me.

"It's done.."

He said close to my ear in a whisper. My breath stopped nearly as soon as I opened my eyes. My heart skipped a beat seeing him leaning toward my neck with an unknown expression. His face was directed toward My face.

Slowly he pulled himself up without looking away and his all act was captured by Me through the mirror. He then looked in the mirror and our eyes meet.

For a second I felt myself lost in those black orbs but then I saw him leaning his head a little down.

He without looking away put his lips on my hair making Mt breath hitch. He kissed my head lightly and then gave me a bigger smile than the last one.

His lips stayed there and I felt myself losing his black eyes. The expression on his face was unknown to Me but whatever they were, they made me shiver to my core.

He then moved back. The environment around us was silent. The dim lights were making it look more peaceful. Unknowingly my heart wasn't feeling any sort of fear of him. My heart was pounding in my chest due to him being close but the feeling wasn't scary. It was something else, something unknown.

"Beautiful.."

He murmured and my face blushed red. I broke eye contact feeling myself getting lost in them. My heart was as always pounding in my chest with a weird feeling inside. I quickly made my way to the closet and to my relief he didn't stop me.

Getting inside I stood recalling what happened in our room. I wasn't expecting him to act this way. His journey to Germany did something to him because he isn't what he was when he went there.

He changed a lot.

My cheeks were burning with shyness. After changing my clothes I stayed in for another 15 minutes trying to gain that supernatural courage again to face him but to my luck, there wasn't any. After giving myself a peep talk that he might be drunk I walked out.

Wait! He has a very high alcoholic tolerance...

But before this thought come to my mind I was already out. My eyes were casted down with my cheeks red. I just wanted to get in bed and sleep even before he come again.

For a second I looked around and found the room cold and dark. Assuming he must be out I quietly got inside the cover and closed my eyes tightly.

Due to tiredness, I felt myself getting lost in my sleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Iris Mam, Sir Alexander, and Sir Xavier asked for you in their office."

Lily the young girl who is our gardener said to me. Nodding my head at her I got up. It was 10 in the morning and I was surprised to find them home.

I haven't seen both of them since morning. When I woke up there wasn't anyone other than me On the bed.

Knocking twice I waited for permission when I heard a faint come in of my husband.

They told me to not ask permission. But I don't feel right getting in somewhere without permission. Stepping in I saw Papa Xavier and a man in his late fifties sitting with serious expressions. I smiled a little seeing their all attention on me.

"Sit sweetheart"

Papa said. I sat down beside Xavier. Not for once I made eye contact with him. Buy on the other hand felt his eyes on me. My heart wasn't at its natural speed from then.

That man cleared his throat before smiling at me.

"Good morning. It's John MacManus. Your father's lawyer"

A lawyer?

He forwarded his hand toward me which I took.

"Good morning Mr. MacManus. I am Iris Wilson."

I said and he frown looking at me. I heard a cough from Papa. Before I can say anything I turned my face to the side where Xavier was sitting. His jaw was clenched while his fist was tight.

I gulped seeing him. But before I can say anything again I saw him turning toward me. His hand where the vein was popping put were on my hand. His watch which was now tight on his wrist touched my warm hand. He then turned toward me and said in a whisper which was enough to make me go red.

He said-

"It's Iris Xavier knight, Kitten"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

A new Xavier?

How was there cute yet sizzling romance?

Why do you think he is behaving like this?

What do you think happened in Germany?

How was his gift?

What do you all thoughts he will give her?

Was the gift intentionally or unintentionally?

Forehead kisses>>>any kiss..isn't it?

Why do you think he become angry?

She forgot to use his name..

What do you think he will do now?

Why do you think the lawyer is here?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this👇

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 90.4K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
355K 23.6K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
639K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
419K 46.6K 21
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...