Mr. 'W'right

Par Jenna_x-

Daisy Hopes is a simple girl with a simple life from L.A she likes her simple life. Same crush since kinderga... Plus

. Character aestetics .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17 .
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Chapter 31 .
. Chapter 32 .
. Chapter 33 .
. Chapter 34 .
. Chapter 35 .
. Chapter 36 .
. Chapter 37 .
. Chapter 38 .
. Chapter 39 .
. Chapter 40 .
. Chapter 41 .
. Chapter 42 .
. Chapter 43 .
. Chapter 44 .
. Chapter 46 .
. Epilogue .
. Daisy & James .
. Brandon & zinc .
. Aurora & Teddy .
. Everyone .
. Michael, James & Daisy .

. Chapter 24 .

19 0 0
Par Jenna_x-

Gabriel's POV:

"Can a man never catch a break." I shouted as I ran faster to try and escape the 5 or so men chasing me.

I ran deeper and deeper into the woods until I came across an abandoned train station.

I sprinted inside finding the first train available and hiding in the shadowy part of the carriage.

"Oh my." A little voice said as I watched a small ginger boy stand up and look at me.

I had no time to talk so I grabbed the boy and covered his mouth and the 5 men ran past the train.

Fuck close call.

"Sorry gingerbread the names Gabriel and you are?" I asked but forgot I was a wolf so he probably wouldn't even understand me.

"Michael." He said giggling.

Daisy's brothers name. Fuck I miss her.

"Huh I see we have a little wolf on our hands." I said with a smile.

"Yep my mummy says I'll be big and strong some day just like you I hope." Michael said as he stood tall and proud.

"MICHAEL!" A voice sounded from outside the train. Daisy!?

"IN HERE MUMMA!" Michael said making a bare footed girl jump inside the train.

Roses. Roses filled my senses making my tail wag.

It's her. 10 years of looking and I've finally found her. She looked angelic still had the same long brown hair and perfectly done makeup. She was a goddess.

Suddenly she gasped when she saw me.

"MICHAEL RUN!" She screamed and pulled him with her away from me again.

Fuck no I lost you once I will not do it again.

I chased them but made sure not to be seen as they got into a car and sped off.

I ran through the woods following the car when it suddenly screeched to a stop making me hide behind a tree and wait to see what happened next.

After what looked like a very long conversation Daisy started the car again and drove to a huge building on the outside of it there was a sign that read 'Daisy's makeup'.

I smiled at her accomplishments and knew she had done all this on her own. A wave of proudness filled my body. I think it's time for a little reunion.

James POV:

I changed back into human form and put on the clothes I had with me in the bag I brought.

I wish I packed a suit now but I guess it wouldn't hurt to break into the building.

I went round the back of the building and opened the door and started climbing the metal stair well using my sense of smell to try and find out where gingerbread and Daisy were.

Once the smell was at its strongest point I open the door and was faced with lockers.

This must be a changing room for models.

I clawed at one of the lockers and it opened. Inside was a all black suit. I put it on and headed to where Daisy was.

Soon enough I was lead to a white door with the words 'Daisy and Becky' on it along with loads of kids drawings pinned to the front of the door.

I knocked on the door feeling a sudden wave of confidence.

"That better be the new makeup Jeff or so have it I will fire you!" Daisy said making me laugh as I entered the room.

"Not the new makeup baby." I said making Daisy instantly look up and almost fall off her chair.

"W-what James?" She asked shocked.

"In the flesh." I said as I walked around the office admiring its design.

"Uhm B-Becky can you give us a minute take Michael with you." Daisy said with a stutter not taking her eyes off me.

"Yes boss." She said grabbing Michael and leaving.

"Why are you here?" She said clenching her jaw.

"Awh baby is that any way to speak to your mate?" I asked with a small pount.

"Y-you kissed her James THIS HURT IS ON YOU!" Daisy said as she stood up and walked towards me.

"And like I said she forced herself on me I never wanted to kiss her I wanted my first kiss to be with you." I said as I cupped her face. God I missed that surge of energy I get when I touch her.

"Who's son is it?" I asked referring to Michael.

"Mine." She said in a duh tone."

"No idiot who's the father because I know for a fact it isn't me." I said referring to how we never mated.

"It's Jacob's baby." Daisy said making me instantly stiffen.

"He got you pregnant?" I asked as fury filled my body.

"And it was the best fucking thing to happen to me do not EVER disrespect my son or I will kill you James I promise that." Daisy said making me raise my hands.

"Woah easy their mamma bear I was just asking." I said chuckling a little.

"He's cute and he's a wolf?" I said as I felt a sense of proudness.

"Yeah he is and he knows it to." Daisy said as she went to walk past me but I stopped her.

"You don't get to leave me that easily again I only just got you back." I said as I pulled her back by the waist.

"Why is your wolf black?" She asked suddenly.

"Because I've become an alpha for a new pack I built myself from the ground up and my wolfs colour changed once I became alpha." I said as I pulled her a little closer.

"My turn. Why aren't you wearing any shoes?" I asked as I looked down at her bare feet.

"We'll when I got a call from my sons school saying he wasn't there I knew he was at the train station and I can't run in heels so I kicked them off." She replied making her cheeks go red.

"My turn, why have you cut all your hair?" She asked as she looked up at my buzz cut.

"Because I joined the army and they made me do it and ever since I've just never let it grow back I like it like this." I said rubbing my head.

"I don't I liked your long hair." Daisy said as she looked at me with disgust.

"My turn. Why did you name him Michael?" I asked tilting my head.

"Because his birthday is the same as my brothers and I just think it fitted really well, his Full name is Michael Lucien Hopes." She said as she broke her grip from my arms and pulled away slightly.

"God I missed you." I said as I ran a thumb over her soft lips.

"Even after 10 years?" Daisy asked in a whisper.

"I never stopped loving you dais and every day apart from you made the mate bond stronger." I replied staring at her red lips.

"Do it." She whispered making me instantly smash my lips onto hers. The kiss I've waited 10 years for. It was slow but filled with so much passion. Our lips moved in sync like they were made for each other.

The burning I felt in my stomach made me feel sick but excited at the same time, I felt happy for the first time in 10 fucking years I actually felt like I truly could breath again.

I cupped her face and tangled my fingers into her straightened hair.

"I've waited so long to do this." I said lifting her up and placing her onto the desk.

I ripped her blazer off her leaving her in her black shirt.

"10 years and I finally can mate you." I said feeling every hair on my body stand up.

Just then Michael came running in making us break apart and Daisy instantly jump off the desk.

"MUMMY ARE YOU OK?!" Michael asked running up to her and hugging her.

"Hey gingerbread." I said with a smile.

"Oh my gosh mummy it's the wolf from the train he also called me ginger bread." He said tugging on Daisy's shirt.

"Um yeah it is." Daisy said as she tried to regain her consciousness.

"Come on mummy and Gabriel we have to go get ice cream!" Michael said pulling us both out the office.

"Can I like get shoes first?" Daisy asked.

"Oh yeah sorry." Michael laughed as I waited with him while Daisy went back into her office and got a pair of black heels out her draw.

"Ok let's go." She said as she held onto Michaels hand looking at me.

"Why does James have to come?" Daisy asked making me narrow my eyes at her.

"James?" Michael asked confused.

"Yes baby his names James and his wolf is called Gabriel." Daisy said as she looked at Michaels

"Ohhhh ok hi James I'm Michael ok now that's done let's get ice cream." Michael said as he skipped in front of us.

"Why are you hear anyway?" Daisy asked quietly.

"Pack business I flew in last night and got into some trouble with an American pack here so I hid at the abandoned train station." I said honestly.

"What business?" Daisy asked.

"Weapons delivery for the army I flew out to make sure it was all going smoothly and then I got jumped by 5 men as I got out the airport." I replied rubbing the back of my head.

"Alright where are you staying?" She asked making me bite my lip.

"I guess a hotel I haven't thought that far yet." I said as she nodded.

"Hey Michael would you like James to stay a few nights at our house?" Daisy asked making Michael stop skipping and turn to us.

"YEAH OH MY GOODNESS I CAN PLAY WITH GABRIEL!" He screamed and ran to the car as Daisy unlocked it.

"Thanks." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
375 42 34
Samantha Wolf. Ruthless, cold, stubborn. The bad ass of Brookwood High with only guys as her friends and one girl who's stuck by her since Pre-school...
6 0 34
Things have been wonky in the world, and it's not getting better anytime soon. The same can be said for the infamous Celeste. A powerful witch of her...
20.4K 1K 28
Rated R. Must be 18+ to read. Prologue Mia Redblood was only 6 years old when she shifted for the first time. Her parents leave her with a pack of Ti...