Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

71) Ass Cheeks Blushing

13.2K 544 229
By Basictales

🦋

Golden sunlight gliding down from the arched glass windows was bathing his brown skin.

The fire of the sunlight playing hide and seek with that single strand of hair which was sticking out of his perfectly gelled black hair.  

The black sleeves rolled up to his elbow, giving the glimpse of the veins running down his muscular arms.

His finger and thumb habitual to fuck and rub the red pussy and clit was holding the edge of the white paper of the file, reading every word written in it with his full attention. 

Drowned in his work he was unaware of the dreamy eyes of the girl who was gazing at his handsome face, her attention grasped by his thick suckable lips. 

Her eyes wandered to his muscular frame and then at his stoic face which as always was absent of any emotions. 

It was Maria Hussein, one of the admirers of Digvijay Singh. She was a newbie in the world of business however being a daughter of the sixth richest man of the country has made everything easy for her. 

For the last five days she was waiting to have a professional meeting with Digvijay and finally today she got the chance.

A small smile was curling on the corner of her lips seeing how he was reading every detail of her proposed project with his full concentration.  

“I don't think we can work together on this project Ms. Hussein,” Digvijay said, pushing the file towards her.

“What ? But why not,” her brows pulled together in shock as she asked, leaning forward on her seat. She was not expecting that he would reject her proposal so bluntly.

Digvijay's gaze sharpened at the young woman, no one ever asked the reason behind his yes or his no. 

“I do not find it important to explain my decisions to you,” he said, with no expression on his face. With a gesture of a single look he told Varun to guide Maria out of his office. 

"Please ma'am," Varun said to the lady in red, however Maria was not ready to go, moreover she was not ready to lose her chance of starting a conjoined project with The Digvijay Singh. 

Maria ignored Varun with a slight shake of her head.

Her green eyes focused on the handsome man in front of her as she spoke the words rather professionally,"Our company is one of the most profitable companies of this country, coming second only after yours. Give it another thought Vijay, this joint venture will be beneficial for both of us.”

“Mr. Digvijay Singh!”

Digvijay clenched out, his eyes turning brick red as he glared at the woman before him. 

“It's only Mr. Digvijay Singh for you. No woman other than my wife has a right to call me Vijay. Drill this thing into your head,” he crushed out the words as calmly as he could but the look of his eyes was perfectly putting forward his anger. 

Maria gulped in fear, his dark electrifying eyes sending shivers of fright as well as excitement to her spine.

No wonder why every other woman dreams of these men.

The three men were not only pleasing from face but it was their aura which made them who they are. Dominating, extremely dominating and high powered. 

Maria cleared her throat, putting the facade of confidence once again,“I beg your pardon Mr. Digvijay,” her voice soothed out the words like a professional lady. 

Placing her right leg over the left she circled her hands over knees and urged him to show a little trust on her new venture.

“I assure you Mr. Digvijay, this project will prove to be one of your most beneficial projects. As you already know there is no international chain of hotels around The Sofiana Mahal. Us, building a world-class hotel near this monument is the best idea possible. I don't understand why you are not showing any interest in our proposal.”

Maria was right. The Sofiana Mahal had gained international fame in the last few years. Maria did not understand why Digvijay was denying their proposal. 

“I have no interest in your proposal Ms. Maria. You can get out of my office,” Digvijay said, his face blank as always.

Taking out a thick cigar he placed it's one end between his lips while Varun lit the other end. He smoked the cigar completely ignoring the lady staring at him.

Maria stared at Digvijay with her mouth parted slightly in wonder.

That land around The Sofiana Mahal is as valuable as some diamond or gold mine. If her company had to build an international hotel there then they have to get  triumvirate's financial support otherwise no bank would give their company that huge sum of money. 

“But why at least give one proper reason, Mr.Digvijay. Where do you find my proposal lacking!” Maria asked, standing on her feet, with her hands on the glass desk she leaned down a little showing her deep cleavage right to his face. 

Varun looked the other way, not wanting to pay attention to her cleavage that was peeking out of her white shirt. 

Digvijay took a deep puff of his cigar and snapped his boring gaze to her after giving up the circles of smoke in the air. It was a clear sign for Maria to get out of his sight right at this moment. 

“My wife will not like it if I partnered with your company in this project,” Digvijay said, looking unbothered, her desperation entertaining him now. 

“Your Wife!!” Maria screeched. Not believing he was saying no to her proposal only because his wife will not like it. 

What a stupid reason it was. Was he afraid of his wife that she will doubt him if he works with a woman? Was his wife jealous of women working with him? 

Maria smirked,“Are you bothered that your wife will doubt you if you work with an attractive woman like me in a project.”

As soon as she spoke the words Varun snickered. 

He had gotten a small glimpse of Aadya's face when she had come to their office to take her husband back home.

By a single glimpse of her all the people in the office knew Aadya was a gorgeous beauty. Their bosses were lucky to have a beautiful girl like Aadya as their wife. 

Digvijay on the other hand found Maria's allegations rather funny. 

He looked at her from head to toe. She was nothing in front of his beautiful wife. 

As all three of them say, Their Aadya is a queen of fairies. A true beauty like her doesn't have to feel insecure from anyone.

“Zero,” he spoke, coldly. 

“Hn?”Maria gave him a questionable look.

“You are zero in front of my wife. Minus in attractiveness, double minus in brain and etiquettes, why would she get jealous of you,” he simply said. 

Maria gasped, pointing her finger at him as she was about to screech out something when Digvijay's phone rang.

Varun bit back a smile seeing ‘Wifey’ flashing on Digvijay's phone's screen.

What a perfect timing, Ma'am. You will live long. He thought to himself.

Digvijay looked towards his phone then at the seething woman in front of him.

“Varun put the call on speaker,” he said, his always emotionless eyes flickering with hidden mischievousness. 

This woman was thinking his wife would get jealous of her! Let Maria hear Aadya's voice, Maria will die in jealousy only by his wife's sweet voice. 

Maria saw ‘wifey’ flashing on Digvijay's phone which was on the glass desk. Her lips thinned, just imagining what kind of a woman his wife was to share herself to three men. 

It's one thing to have a crush on several men, it's another thing to marry them. The society was saying nothing good about their wife. Maria was no different. 

She saw as Varun put the phone on speaker. 

“Hello baby, I am reading a book. It's…um it's about… umm… Baby what is Anal fisting.”

The small smirk of Digvijay's lips dropped.

“Anal What!?” both Varun and Maria screeched. Digvijay's eyes snapped towards the door from where the third voice came. 

His eyes bulged out of his socket finding Jairaj standing at his office's door. 

He snatched his phone from the glass desk wanting to turn off the speaker, however the call was already cut. 

He snapped his eyes towards Jairaj who was still standing on the doorstep, staring at the floor as if he wanted the ground to swallow him alive. 

To the swear of fuck he was wanting the same. He did not give a fuck about the other two, but Jairaj hearing that call was sure damn embarrassing for him.

“Uncle J,” Digvijay spoke, standing on his feet. 

“After holi… you three and Angel… Miami.. honeymoon,” Jairaj was looking here and there finding it hard to say even a proper sentence. 

Without saying anything further he walked out from there after shutting the door.

Grabbing his jacket Digvijay was about to storm out of his office but before that he turned to Maria. 

“Ms. Hussein, there is an orphanage on the land that you want to build a hotel on. My wife will not like it if I destroy an orphanage just to gain a small business profit,” saying so he flew out from there to see his wife as soon as possible. 

Aadya was watching the news on television. 

The sinful book was long forgotten. She could not make herself go ahead with that book after what happened. 

Her eyes were now set on the news running on the tv. The Husseins have lost most of their shares in the small span of a few minutes in the stock market. It was unbelievable but the look on the young Hussein mistress's face was pitiable. 

Aadya felt bad for Mr. Hussein and his daughter. She happened to meet them once in a party that she attended with Abhimanyu. 

The loud screech of Digvijay's car pulled her out of her reverie and turning the television off she ran towards the big window. 

The bright sun shone on her snow skin, making the gold glimmer in her blue green eyes as she stared at her husband who came out of his car.

Digvijay swung his coat over his shoulder. The top three buttons of his black shirt unclasped with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. 

She sighed, leaning her head on the side of the window. That messy classic hair was making her handsome husband look more hot. 

She admired the way he was taking long strides to enter the house and teach her the things which were so unholy for her to think.

Suddenly he stopped on his track.

With a swift single motion his eyes cluttered to hers and then and there Aadya knew she was done. 

She was done for good as Digvijay's  heated gaze set fire to her insides.

Her palms turned clammy and she pulled herself back from the window. 

With her back against the stone wall she took some deep breaths trying to even her reckless heartbeats.

Every cell of her body was filled with excitement and fear, knowing pretty well he was going to touch her. 

He was going to touch her in a special kind of way. 

Just like he used to say.

Babe I want to love you in a way that I have always desired. 

Aadya unfurled her golden green eyes, waving the red curtain out of her way as she looked down, looking for her man; however , he was nowhere in sight. 

The rhythm of her heart accelerated more knowing he was on his way. 

Heat of desire and shyness sprawled on her red heated cheeks and Aadya ran, she ran to hide herself from the sexy cruelty of her husband.

….

Her beautiful feet stopped in front of their study room where Rudra was taking his meeting. 

Without a second thought she stumbled inside the room, earning her sugar's attention. 

Rudra's eyes snapped to her. His eyes darkened seeing her taking heavy breaths, her perky boobs heaving up and down hiding behind a simple pink blouse. 

His eyes traveled down to the length of her saree which trailed down to the ground showing the deepness of her navel hole. 

His pants tightened between his thighs. 

The voice of his father blaring from the video call reached to deaf ears. His whole attention was only on his wife. 

His brown eyes darkened with lust traveled, measuring every inch from her navel to her perky breasts and from her breasts to her juicy lips. 

When finally his eyes met hers he found a slight panic and crimson of ardor. 

“Sugar..” Aadya whispered and took her steps towards him; however, she stopped dead in her tracks when she realized he was in a virtual meeting…

Showing off everyone the hickey that she has given him a few hours ago. 

Her eyes widened in horror, knowing very well that not only her father in law but all the people sitting on the other side of the video call had seen the huge red mark on Rudra's collarbone. 

Oh shit! What was happening with her today!

First someone heard her asking that weird question to her husband and now people were freely looking at the hickey that she gave her husband. 

Aadya shook her head rapidly. Today was really not her day. 

Rudra looked at her with his brows furrowing a bit as she pointed to her collarbone with her eyes widened as a scared fish. 

“Hickey on your collarbone,” she mouthed, pointing her finger on her collarbone rather than at him. 

Rudra narrowed his eyes at her weirdness until paying his real attention to what she was saying and finally understanding the reason behind the redness of her cheeks. 

His thick lips pressed in a thin line when he found the red mark peeking out from his white shirt. 

He glanced at the flustered and fucked up state of his wife and smirked, opening another top button of his shirt, showing the half hidden hickey completely to the people other side. 

Aadya was utterly mortified and froze in her place when the different gasps of surprise reached to her ears. 

Rudra's smirk only widened when his father warned him,“Rudra!!”

While on the other hand Aadya felt like it was the end of the world. She shook her head, glaring at her sugar who was being extremely mischievous. 

“You will pay for it Sugar!” whisper yelling the words to him in a warning she ran out of the study room.

Leaving her sugar excited and amused. 

Aadya ran away from him as far as she could. The only thing in her mind was to save herself from Digvijay. 

It is not like she was scared of going in front of him or was afraid of the things he promised to do with her. 

It was just a small hesitation, a small hiccup that was stopping her from trying and succumbing to something which was new and unknown to her. 

For now she just wanted to hide herself inside her room, locked in there she just needed to think about everything.. What's going to happen?

How will he do it.. what will he say..what will he do…

All her unnecessary and needy thoughts came into halt and she found herself gasping in surprise when she stumbled to someone…someone whom she was trying to ignore just for a few minutes more. 

The mix of that blue green irises dilated in pure shock as the lady who was trying to hide herself from the darkness of those familiar eyes succumbed to them like it was not his eyes but an illusion. 

A secure and desireful illusion. 

“Ahhmm” she gulped audibly, her eyes not leaving that hold of his own eyes. Her palms felt every beat of his heart underneath its softness. 

His eyes driving her crazy. 

A single look of his enchanting eyes was making her his slave, a slave who could not take a step away without his permission, without his command.

The roundness of her breasts raised deliciously as she gulped a mouth full of air through her mouth and took a step back as he took a step ahead. 

She matched his pace, the look of his eyes and then the warmth of his breath that washed her over like a dip in a lustful ocean. 

His hands wrapped over the naked skin of her waist as she stepped back and he stepped ahead until she collided with one of those stone walls of their estate. 

The red stone against her back felt cold, making her shiver at the slight contact. It pinched her hot skin like a small needle however even then the thread binding her gaze to him didn't break. 

It strengthened as he towered over her, enveloping her beautiful petite figure under his tall beast like frame. 

A small wish rose inside her heart to place a hand over his beard and kiss his thick lips, capturing the brown lips in her pink thin ones. 

Following her heart she raised on her tip toe and placed her lips over his. 

A small kiss lasted only for a few seconds before she broke it when a grumble resonated through his iron chest. 

He was looking down at her, with a sharp anger dancing in his eyes, obviously not happy with a surprise kiss. He wanted her to just be still, just be under him and let him do whatever he wants. 

Aadya blinked slowly, in her mind smiling shyly at the way she could not control herself from kissing him but from the surface just dwelling in his eyes as if that circle of darkness was her only home.

“You called ?” he asked, his voice calm, not giving away the tsunami within him. 

It was unsettling, something hidden inside him since a long time was coming back in its full form.

The way she took the first step and went with the idea of learning new things. The things which he likes to learn, to practice, to live just with her..

It made the dominant in him praise his little girl. It wanted to show how much he loves her, adores her and how much it wanted to tame her like a fucking animal. 

“Umm” Aadya gulped, again, losing a sense of speaking her mind.. “I asked you something Aadya,” this time his voice was nowhere close to  calm. It was sharp with no fringes of emotions. 

It was the sound of a dominant. 

An order, a command from him for her that could not be ignored. 

“Yes, I called you,”  she said, without missing a beat..his voice sometimes so harsh and dominative makes her mind blank and she could not do anything other than following him. 

Just following.. what he says or what he asks. 

In a way she was unaware but he controls her.

Not only her body but her mind too. 

“Why?” he asked, wanting to hear those words from her mouth one more time. 

“I wanted to read a book about bondage but could not gather the courage to go ahead with it…”

“And ?”

“And I wanted to ask you about something which I read on its second page,” she spoke no lie.

She was losing herself in his eyes, the strict expression schooling his face became her strength, letting her truth flow without any hesitation. 

“What do you want to know from me ?” his dark voice again asked the question even when he knew what her next words would be. 

“I want to know.. what is anal fisting.”

She said like a robot her eyes were not leaving him even for a second. 

His sharp eyes studied her face for a long time, searching for any doubt, any hesitation, any fear but he found nothing. 

He only found one thing emerging in the shininess of her green blue orbs.. submission. 

She submitted to him, putting all her trust in him. 

He will do what is right for her, he will never hurt her even if the god comes from the sky and commands him to do so. 

“Go to your room and wear the dress that I have taken out for you. Wait for me, I am coming to show you what anal fisting is,” he ordered in his raspy seductive voice and Aadya just did that without speaking another word. 

“Aadya,” his voice snapped, making her stop on her tracks. 

“I want you butt naked.”

Aadya's pussy was dripping wet in anticipation. 

With a final knot she tightened the thin string of the short dress. 

The silk cloth with edges of gold laces trimmed itself just in the middle of her ass cheeks. 

The cold air was making it wave and kiss the warmth and wetness of her pussy and ass. 

The red lipstick on her lips was giving her a look of a sexy nymphet. Her cold ashen skin stood out beautifully as the waves of her raven hair bunched together in a low messy bun. 

Taking a deep breath she gave one last glance to her mirror self and then walked out of the changing room. 

Aadya stopped on her tracks when she saw him sitting on the side of the bed like a mighty King. 

His face was expressionless! His muscular hands joined together over his parted thighs.. he was staring down until he heard the chimes of her thin anklets making his eyes snap to her vibrant ones.

For a minute he forgot to breathe. 

She was looking so beautiful that a voice inside him begged to not destroy that blush of her cheeks. 

However the other part of him smirked, ready to awaken a rosy blush on her other cheeks.

The smirk of the hidden monster reached to his real self making his wife tremble under his cynical gaze.

Aadya was standing there like an innocent small lamb until he opened his arm,“Come sit on my lap love.”

He commanded and she followed him, placing her hand on his. 

His big hands clasped her thin soft hands, feeling its coldness, giving it his warmness. 

Aadya gasped the way he held her hand, so tight and so securely. Her eyes widened more when he suddenly pulled her on his lap.

Her heartbeat rose erratically as she felt a warm wall of his strong muscular body securing her inside it. 

She was a tall girl but in his arms she was looking like a small baby. Her beautiful eyes blinked slowly and then met his dark gorgeous brown ones. 

If she was not in his arms she would have flinched by the way his eyes were speaking dark filthy promises but being in his arms gave her an assurance of protection and she gazed back at his eyes, dwelling herself into him and his world once again. 

“Such a beautiful girl,” he murmured against her lips. She leaned to him for a kiss but much to her dismay he pulled back, not letting their lips meet. 

“Don't touch me without my permission. I am the dominant, you are the submissive. Don't forget your place little girl,” he growled. Aadya shivered at his dark tone.

Her eyes filled with unshed tears but like every other time it did not affect him today. 

“Move your eyes down," he said and she did.

“So my little sex doll wants to know what anal fisting is," Digvijay mused Aadya could not see the expression on his face as her eyes were down in submission, however she knew he was enjoying her pitiable condition. 

“And if I am not wrong then she wants to live this kinky idea with her master… isn't it my sex doll,” he growled in her ear. His broad chest vibrating with his growl making an unnoticeable shiver to pass down her spine.

“Answer me my sex doll,” he gritted out when she didn't say anything, his fingers tightening on her thigh, leaving a vibrant mark. Aadya only blinked her eyes and then replied in a small whisper,“Yes.”

Digvijay smirked, loving the redness that erupted on her cheeks. Scratching his dark beard he moved back a little, perceiving her under his scrutinizing eyes before saying,“Do you know anything about anal fisting.”

Aadya's trembling fingers crushed the silk material of her sexy dress under a harsh grasp as she mumbled out whatever she knew, “It is something related to ass.. ummm anal fisting…maybe rubbing a finger on butt hole and…”

“And..”

“And thrusting a finger in the anus and then..”

“And then..”

“And then… fucking from behind…just like you did on our first time,” she spoke, her cheeks turning more crimson recalling the way he fucked her for the first time.

“And then..”

“And then…nothing.”

“Nothing ?” he arched his brow. 

“hmm nothing..” she whispered under her breath.

“tsk tsk oh my little girl does not know a thing about her small kinky fantasies..” his silvery voice dipped in intoxication was mocking her. 

Aadya snapped her eyes to him in an instant and said rather hastily,“No no you are wrong. It's not my fantasy.” Her eyes wide, clearly denying the accusations. 

“Oh really then let's see if you are telling a truth or a lie,” he smirked with a dangerous dark glint sparking in his deep eyes and in a second Aadya felt darkness surrounding her. 

The black ribbon over her eyes was restraining her from seeing the different colours. It was only the darkness of his existence. 

She raised her hands to touch the blindfold over her eyes, however before that his hands grabbed her hands tightly joining them together in a way that made her look like a beggar, a beggar of sex and a handful of punishment. 

She did not utter a word when he bound her hands to the bedpost, leaving her on his mercy. 

"Are you scared," she heard him asking. She shook her head whispering,“No." She was not scared in contrast she was excited.  The palpitations of her soft flesh down between her thighs prove it. 

“Such a good girl,” he rasped, patting her head as if she was his personal bitch not a wedded wife.

A small smile reached her lips at his compliment. How filthy one can turn and how filthy things can turn you on so much. A thing to ponder about.

She was not the filthy one but right now with her hands bound to the bedpost with her two orbs of round ass swaying in the air was making her nothing but filthy. A sexy kind of filthy. 

His rough hands roamed to her round ass, admiring its smoothness. Her knees down to the mattress scrubbing it slightly as a shudder ran through her insides, giving the shocks of pleasure to puffy dripping pussylips with his every touch. 

Grabbing the half of her ass under his fist he squeezed it like a ripened mango. Earning strings of painful yet pleasurable moans from her “Ahh..”

“Did you like it babe,”  his voice never felt this foreign before, his eyes turning dusky black like the darkest sky of the no moon night.

Was he her husband ? Or a beast in disguise. 

Devil perhaps.

She nodded so eagerly that even her inside chuckled at her desperate self!

With another handful of chunks of her ass in his hand he pulled her ass cheeks away from each other as if they were two parts of one moon.

“Ouhh…” an incoherent number of gasps echoed from her widely parted mouth, her breaths getting fast…faster than before.

“Pull your tongue out like a bitch,” he growled right in front of her parted cheeks. She felt his hot breathes drawing on her butt hole..fuck!! He was deliberately blowing his breath inside her. 

Her open fingers turned into light fists. She gulped in excitement and let her tongue out of her mouth like a hungry bitch, knowing pretty well she will earn his sexy grunts and words of praise from her sir.

Sir ? 

Of course her sir, her master. 

However instead of a sexy grunt of her master she got a loud spank on her round ass cheeks. 

“Oouch”

The spank resonated through the closed walls of the red room so was her cry of pain.

Her lips wobbled as the painful stings sprawled itself on the perkiness of her ass.

Before she could whisper a word another spank came. His large hand directly landed on the center of her ass. 

A loud shriek of pain came out of her mouth and she welcomed the hot tears in her eyes. 

“After every spank you have to say, ‘Thank you Sir. May I have another” he ordered, raising his hand in the air and again landing it on her right cheek. 

“ah han,” Aadya wiggled in her place not following his words and in response getting another painful spank right on her sensitive cunt.

“Aaaaa.” she cried this time enduring the heating pain on her cuntlips. 

“Say it you whore!”he growled, not pleased by her disobedience at all. 

Once more his strong hand landed on her slightly scarlet ass and she whimpered out,“Than-k y-ou sir. Ma-y I ha-ve ano-th-er.”

And she got another one making her ass cheeks blushing more red. 

“Than-k you sir….may I ha-ve an-other.”

SMACK

“Th-ank you sir. May..I h-ave ano-ther.”

SMACK

“Than-k you….sir. May I…have another…”

SMACK 

“Thank you s-ir. Ma-y I ha-ve an-other.”

Every drop of her tear drenched the blind over her eyes as the spanks came one after another.

Digvijay welcomed the satisfied smirk to edge on his lips as he admired the sight of her red ass cheeks with his large handprints sitting there proudly. Her cuntlips were salivating with her pure juices, running down her beautiful thighs. 

Digvijay thrusted his finger in her cunt without much mercy earning a small gasp of pleasure from his submissive.

“So fucking wet,” he mused, tilting his finger inside her cunt. 

Aadya pushed her ass back to his intruding finger pulling down raspy chuckles from his minty mouth..that of course fanned on her burning ass cheeks. 

“Did my sex doll enjoy it,” he asked and Aadya nodded again with her tears trailing down on pinkish cheeks. 

He let his thick finger play with her wet hole for a few more seconds before withdrawing it out, punishing her once again. 

Aadya whimpered at the loss of his digit and Digvijay allowed another thunder of chuckle erupt from his chest. Placing a kiss on her colourful ass cheeks he opened the bound of her wrist. 

Her wavy figure slightly trembling and slightly numb landed on his thighs. Her boobs were crossing his left thigh and her stomach on his right one.

“My beautiful sex doll who does whatever her sir says,” he rasped through his sexy voice trailing his palms down to her red ass and swaying his fingers there, lightly. Slowly he caressed and wiped away the burning ache resting there with smooth circles, placing a kiss or two there every now and then. 

The darkness of his eyes was so proud and egoistic while admiring the red marks.. fuck his cock jumped in his pants at the sight. 

Aadya who was losing herself on the light soft caress on her ass hiccuped feeling that jumped on her skin. 

Her brows furrowed and then arched back realizing his condition down there. 

She wanted to point out the obvious however she chose to be silent and enjoy the smooth massage of his fingers on her ass cheeks. 

After placing a tenth kiss on her reddish ass he unfurled the blind fold of her eyes letting her meet with that lightness again. 

He gathered her thin frame in his large arms smiling at the whimper leaving her mouth when her bottom landed on his lap. 

Encircling his arms around her waist he wiped away the rays of her dark hair out of her face and placed a chastised kiss on her forehead. 

“You did great, babe. You were earning every slap on your ass so bravely. I am proud of you,” he smiled, admiring the reddish glow of her face. The redness on her small nose attracted him so much that he bit her nose lightly. 

“Umm” Aadya groaned, pulling her face away from him.

With a mild confusion enlightening her mesmerizing features she asked,“Is it a Anal fisting? Bounding my hands together and smacking my ass so harshly.”

Digvijay chuckled at her perplexed innocent expression, running his thumb over her bottom lip he spoke,“It is nowhere close to anal fisting. It was just a light spanking that you earned for making me horny every fucking time.”

“No I don't,” she stubbornly denied his allegations.

“Yes you do, especially the time you called me to ask that kinky question,” he said with a chuckle and  Aadya bit her lips looking down at his blatant truth. 

“I am sorry for embarrassing you…” she mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.“That you did,” he smiled and she snuggled more to him like a little squirrel, she wondered what the people who heard her weird question must be thinking now. 

Digvijay chuckled at her shyness. Wrapping her completely to him he laid down on the bed and after a few minutes said,“Babe can you feel it ?” 

He asked and Aadya bit her lips again knowing what he was implying. She simply nodded, not saying a word,“You have to take care of it,” he spoke, bluntly. Telling her to take care of his throbbing cock. 

Aadya freed herself from him,“But first you answer me husband. What is anal fisting,” a snacky pout sitting on her glossy lips as she asked, crossing her arms under her breasts. 

“My fist fucking your ass that is what anal fisting it.”

He simply said as if he was telling her the weather forecast.

“What !!” Aadya screeched. Her eyes whipped to his balled fist. It was so fucking big if he fucks her with his fist then she will be ripped into two pieces. 

“I will die if you fuck my ass with your fist. I mean I did enjoy your cock in my ass but I can't say the same about your fist,” Aadya said, her eyes wide in fear. 

Digvijay smirked, an amusement peeping out of his dark eyes,“Come,” opening his arm he pulled her to him,“If you don't want then there will be no fist fucking but if you want…” his voice trailed off.

“No,” Aadya chimed in between. “No anal fisting,” she mouthed. His eyes gleamed wickedly at her response and he nodded trailing down kisses on her back. 

“Alright… no anal fisting for you,” he chuckled against her skin,“but right now let me fuck this little cunt of yours look how is it throbbing to welcome my cock,” he rasped, pinching her wet cuntlips. 

Aadya moaned and parted her legs, letting him fuck her in all his favourite positions.

After some days…

The month of march was vibrant, bringing out the colours of love. Red, green, yellow or pink every other colour was on its way to colour the air. 

Only five days were left for Aadya's favorite festival, holi. 

Aadya could hear the cooes of the cuckoo sitting on that branch of the youthful tree.

It was flowing like a soulful wind in the open atmosphere as Aadya walked between the colourful marigold and roses, singing a tune under her breaths which Digvijay was playing for her that morning. 

Suddenly she stopped when she heard some noises coming from one end of the garden.

Aadya pursed her lips, thinking it must be a squirrel. Shaking her head she again started singing her song when again those noises came.

“Who is there ?” she yelled, stopping on her tracks. 

The small flower plants swayed a little before a tiny human being emerged from between them.

Aadya's lips flattened in a border line as she saw Justice crawling out of the flower plants with different flowers sticking on her hair.

“Justice, you are again plucking flowers from my husband's garden,” Aadya said, glaring at the little girl who had different flowers gathered in her frock's skirt. 

“Sorry,” Justice squeaked, holding her ear with her tiny hands in the process dropping all the flowers from her frock. 

Aadya glared at her icily giving shivers of fright to the little girl before breaking letting out a small chuckle. 

“Come and bring all the flowers with you that you have plucked,” offering her hand to the little girl Aadya said, softly. 

Justice nodded furiously and again gathered all the flowers in her skirt. Once holding the colourful flowers securely in her frock she held Aadya's outreached hand and both of them walked towards the mango tree.

Sitting under the shed of the tree Aadya pulled justice to her lap and asked,“Now tell me why were you plucking the flowers,” placing her warm hand on justice's cheek she asked.

Justice smiled, cutely to Aadya.

Rubbing her finger and thumb on the red petals of the rose she stole the fragrance and colour out of it and squealed, pinching Aadya's cheeks with her coloured fingers,“Happy Holi!”

Aadya gasped in fake surprise as two small red tints appeared on her already blushed cheeks.

“I am going to extract colours out of these flowers. I have seen this video on YouTube. I want to make my own colours on this holi,” Justice explained, rubbing the colourful petals more and painting its colour on Aadya's cheeks. 

Aadya held Justice's small hands under her clutch and looked at the little girl with strict eyes,“Justice do you want me to tell Uncle Vikram that you have plucked half of his precious, well maintained roses and marigold just to make colours out of them. I might also add that you really don't know how to extract colours out of them and are mostly depending on some YouTube video,” Aadya said, strictly. 

“No. No. No jasmine no. Don't tell Uncle Vikram please. He will ground me,” Justice pleaded, showing Aadya her puppy dog eyes. 

Aadya who was known to melt everyone by her puppy dog eyes melted down herself now seeing justice's innocent face.

“Please Jasmine please with a cherry on the top. Please,” Justice pleaded Aadya. 

Aadya chuckled and hugged justice to her chest. She was about to say something but before that a deep voice came from behind making Justice flinch in her hold. 

“Why this little shit is snuggling to you,” Vikram growled walking towards them with a grim expression on his face. 

His father just called them to inform them that they were going to Miami this weekend for the Mafia gala but the bad thing was that Aadya also had to attend it as their wife and their queen. 

Vikram was not happy with this news and now seeing this little piece of shit sitting on his wife's lap was making him more furious. He wanted his Aadya all for him right now, not with this little shit.

“Vikram don't call her that,” Aadya growled back at her husband, giving him an angry look.

Justice hugged Aadya, hiding her face in the smooth corner of her neck, in the process hiding that tiny mischievous smile from Vikram.

Vikram growled once again when he found the little shit snuggling to his darling.

It was his and his brother's place not hers.

He picked the little shit's body out of Aadya's hands and dumped her on the side. 

“Stay away from my wife," he snarled, bringing his wife close to his chest.

“Vikram!” Aadya groaned as he literally smashed her face to his chest while Justice pouted, already missing Aadya's warmth. 

Aadya did not like the sulking look on justice's face. The child does not have a mother and sees her as a mother figure. 

“Come,” Aadya opened an arm for justice and justice jumped in, snuggling to Aadya's side who was cuddling to her husband. 

“Darling why are you keeping this little shit with you,” Vikram grumbled making Justice fake whimper. 

“Honey please,” Aadya said and cuddled more to him with justice in her arms which made the little girl also cuddle with him. 

Vikram sighed and wrapped his thick arms around both the girls as they lay silently on his chest, enjoying the singing of the cuckoo which was sitting on the above branch. 

Placing a kiss on her head he rested his chin over her head and just like that the time passed with no one saying a word. 

All the anger and worry left his body as he cuddled his wife in a sitting position. He could feel their long breaths as both the girls lay on him while they also felt his deep breaths with their heads against his broad chest.

Behind her closed eyes Aadya found a dense darkness, a circle of lovely thought occured in her mind and she found herself smiling imagining her and their daughter snuggling to Vikram just like this while he ran his fingers to their hair, softly.

The imagination looked so beautiful, she wondered how gorgeous the reality would be. 

Though she knew she was nowhere close to have a baby because of all those pregnancy pills that she has been taking. However, thinking about a wonderful future soothed her heart.  

“Fucking Hell!” Aadya came out of her thoughts and opened her eyes when she heard Vikram cursing. 

She looked up at him with a frown and found him glaring at the bunch of freshly plucked flowers. There were more than fifty in number. Aadya was sure of it. 

“You little piece of shit you again destroyed my precious plants didn't you,”Vikram snapped, glaring murderously at Justice. 

Justice looked up at him with her eyes widened in fear and then turned her scared eyes to Aadya asking for help

“Run,” Aadya whispered and the little shit ran away from them as if someone set a fire on her tail. 

“You little shit stop," Vikram snarled at her running figure. “Honey it's okay. Don't be so angry. She is just a kid, if she will not do all this then who will,”Aadya said, smiling internally at her angry husband. 

He was angry because a kid plucked flowers from his well taken care garden. Aadya found it adorable. 

Giving up a small sigh he nodded and again clasped her to his chest and started plucking the soft flowers out of their small stem. 

"You know you are just like these flowers. Soft, unruly and vibrant,”Vikram spoke, gathering all the small petals of the flowers in one place.

“Sometimes you are wild, other times dancing gracefully with the wind. You have the ability to colour the darkness and your magical flowery scent of love can do miracles. You have nectar in every drop of your words, your eyes coloured in green, gold and blue could do magic. Turning a ruthless ugly monster into a man who carries his heart in his sleeves only for you,”Vikram said the words of love while curling the edges of different flowers into one another. 

“Turning a ruthless ugly monster into a man who carries his heart in his sleeves ? I don't know any ugly ruthless monster, whom are you talking about,” the doubt unfurled somewhere in her mind as she gazed at her loving husband with a genuine fondness in her eyes. 

His calloused fingers tucked the last edge of the flowers to the others, forming a circle of beautiful tiara.

Turning his shielded eyes to her he gave her a heart warming smile. 

She literally gasped seeing how his one charming smile ten fold his handsomeness.

“You are the purest flower and I am the ugly monster whom you have turned into someone very different,”Vikram spoke, placing the crown of flowers over the small circle of her head.

Sliding away the baby hairs out of her forehead he admired the beautiful sight of her face.

“Fucking hell I must have done something good in my last lives to get a beautiful woman like you as my wife,” he said, pressing his lips to her forehead. 

Aadya's eyes shut when she felt the slight roughness of his lips on her forehead. 

Opening her eyes she smiled and denied him with a shake of her head,“No you are wrong. My husband is not a ugly monster. He is the most handsome man, just like a charming prince. In fact all my three husbands are the most handsome men. I am lucky to find you all. Thank God I came to you that night and fell into the trap of my needy subconscious,” Aadya smiled, hugging him tight.

“I should thank your subconscious then,” he chuckled, wrapping his hands around her. Aadya nodded with a heartily smile, kissing Rudra was the best mistake of her life.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open when she heard a prolonged cooing kind of sound from somewhere. She roamed her gaze here and there to find the source of the sound. 

Her bright green blue eyes glimmered with pure joy when she found the two pigeons making their way to her.

Not wasting a fragment of second Aadya freed herself from Vikram's hold and ran towards the white pigeons. 

They were the same pigeons that Vikram had gifted her on their one month anniversary. 

Grabbing the furry pigeons in her hands Aadya showered small kisses on their heads,“Oh my babies you came. You came back to me!”

“Husband, look , they came back to me. They really want my love and care,” her tremulous voice walked to him with her cherry giggles.

Vikram shook his head at her excitement, that genuine smile not leaving his lips. His darling truly was a magician who can lighten up his sour mood anytime. 

Aadya brought the fat and furry pigeons close to her chest, snuggling to them as if they were children. 

It was her little secret but she was waiting for them, at least come to her for once before flying far away. 

Aadya rubbed the softness of their fur on her plumpy cheeks and started having a heartily conversation with them,“Do you guys have any idea how lucky you are. You have the choice of staying with me or flying away in the open sky. No one is binding you. You are free to go wherever you want.”

Her steps took her far away from Vikram, her voice dimmed to a whisper not wanting him to hear her any words. 

“No restrictions, no veil of worry, no fear of getting caught by unknown monsters. Mukku and Cuckoo, you are the luckiest, my loves.”

Aadya kept speaking her heart out to those two birds unaware that not only Vikram but the other two men were also hearing her words.

When she felt a shadow lurking behind her she thought it was only her Vikram. Her eyes blurred with small tints of tears and she finally spoke what was in her heart. 

“Vikram you said I am like those soft, vibrant flowers. But honey, if I be honest then I don't want to be like those flowers," she shook her head, looking down at the furry pigeons. 

“I want to be like these birds who are free to go wherever they want, who are lucky enough to breathe the air of freedom, being carefree with no tension of lurking filthy or judging eyes,”Aadya said with a sorrowful smile and turned around only to find her three husbands instead of one.

All of them have a look of concern and guilt dispersed on their faces. Aadya did not like it. She blamed her words to make them feel guilty. 

Brushing away the distance between them Rudra walked to her and stood in front of her. 

Caressing the light blush of her cheeks he asked,“Do you want to go out?” 

His voice was soft and words warm. 

Aadya shook her head instantly knowing pretty well that it was because of him she was not allowed to go out. Her getting seen in public with them will never be good for his political career. If she says yes now it will only increase his guilt more.

“No Sugar I don't want to go. I have all three of you here. I am at home. I can not be more happy anywhere else than being at my home,” placing her soft palm over his hand she smiled, a fake smile.

The one that her husbands despises the most. 

“You know your nose gets an inch longer whenever you utter a lie,” Digvijay smirked, his attempt of lightening up her sour mood. Instantly Aadya's hands flew to her nose, checking the size of her slightly longer nose. 

Aadya gasped, realizing she was again trapped in their trap. She glared, shooting daggers at her husbands as they started to laugh loudly at her gullibleness. 

Aadya's lips puckered into an adorable pout, freeing the two birds in the open sky; she crossed her dainty arms under her breasts, now fuming in heated anger.

They were making fun of her! 

“Okay okay we are sorry,” controlling his laughter first Vikram asked forgiveness from his angry wife.

Aadya's pout turned more adorable as she puffed her ruby cheeks and turned her face to the other way. Not paying any attention to the innocent look of his face. 

“I am sorry babe. Please forgive me for pulling your leg,” Digvijay apologized, holding his ears.

Aadya felt her heart fluttering when he crouched down slightly to meet her eyes and said but a little amusement in his raspy voice stopped her from forgiving him easily. 

She again looked away with that spicy anger sitting on the tip of her nose. 

Rudra bit his lips, deterring himself from chuckling at her,“Princess I am sorry for laughing at you. You will forgive your sugar, right ?” 

Rudra whispered softly, holding his ears. With great self restraint Aadya stopped that fruity smile to slip away from her lips.

She shook her head like a little kid, the redness of anger clawing more and more to her small nose.

“You will not forgive me even if I say that I am planning to take you on a bike ride with me..”

“What !?” Aadya turned to Rudra at lightning speed. Her eyes twinkling like the little stars as she stared at him with a smile that could lighten up a whole town full of darkness. 

“Yes, Aadya we all know how much you are missing going out,” Rudra whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“You were never a girl who could restrict herself to the four walls of her home. Not only are you soft and vibrant like a flower but you are also free like a bird. We never wanted to cage you against your will, princess but things happened and we could not let you step out of the house,” Rudra said, feeling guilty for restraining her to their house with a baseless lie. 

Aadya blinked, startled when Vikram suddenly hugged her from behind and whispered in her ears,"You can go out but one of us will always be with you. To take care of you.”

“Just like old times ?” Aadya perplexed, tilling her head to one side she asked Vikram.

However the answer came from Digvijay's side,“Yes, just like old times, my love.” 

Aadya's happiness knew no bounds. She always wanted to go out however a small fear that had birthed within her after her kidnapping had stopped her from wishing that to her husbands.

But now she will have at least one of her husbands out of this house all the time. She didn't have to care about anything in the world.  

They will take care of her like they always do.

…. 

Aadya was waiting for her sugar to come, her mood was happy and cheery.

She was dressed in a cool blue denim jacket with a white crop top underneath it pairing it with high waisted denim jeans.

Her sleek long hair was pulled in a high ponytail. Her face was void of any kind of makeup however the slight cold in the wind was giving redness to her soft cheeks and small nose. 

She has seen off her other husbands for their work just a few minutes ago and now was waiting for Rudra to come and take her wherever he wants…of course on his bike. 

A big smile came to her lips when she heard the roaring of the bike. Rudra made his way towards her, driving his Harley Davidson which was actually gifted by Aadya. 

He was wearing a leather jacket over a white shirt and black pants. The leather jacket look was making him look more hot than he already was. 

“Is my princess ready for a bike ride,” Rudra asked. “Yes yes I am,” Aadya chirped, nodding her head rapidly like a little kid. 

Rudra chuckled at her over excitement. Aadya blushed when he chuckled at her. Without losing another second she was about to sit behind him when Rudra stopped her,“wait,” putting the bike on stand he got off the bike.

Aadya watched him as he opened the saddle bag and pulled out a black helmet from it. “Here,” he said with a smile and made her wear the helmet. 

“Is it tight enough,” he asked, shaking the top of the helmet to make sure it was tight enough. 

“No,” Aadya spoke, her eyes fixed on his concerned face.Rudra stepped closer and tightened the straps of the helmet around her chin.

Her silent eyes roamed to his face as he secured the helmet on her head perfectly. His minty smell filled her nose, tempting her. She leaned ahead slightly to his neck inhaling his masculine smell more. 

Aadya felt him tremble when she did that. Rudra cleared his throat, trying to ignore the bulge forming in his pants because of their proximity. 

Aadya looked up at him and blinked slowly, getting pleased by the way he was reacting to her small touches and moves.

“Better ?” He almost squeezed out the words from his dry throat, placing his hand on the top of the helmet and moving it to make sure it was clasped rightly. 

Aadya nodded her head slowly, “Better,” she replied. Her eyes stopped at his Adam's apple which popped as he gulped down. 

In nervousness or in excitement she did not know. 

However for a fact she surely knew her gaze, her touch, her every word affects him in a weird kind of way.

She has the same effect on Rudra which Digvijay has on her. 

It's all a small triangle, Aadya. We are stuck inside it….Willingly

Her subconscious whispered and she nodded. 

Of course it was the triangle of love and lust..she can't deny it even if she wants. 

“Come on let's go,” Rudra smiled, finding it hard to meet her heating eyes.

Biting his lips he cursed himself internally..what the hell is happening to him. 

He was getting nervous under her lusty gaze.. at the same time getting turned on.

“Fucking hell!" He shot another curse and swung his leg on the other side of the bike.

“Get on the bike, princess,” he said, sticking to her old nickname.. it suits her innocent face more. 

However mommy suits her horny eyes more. His subconscious pointed out. 

Rudra took a deep breath, looking ahead. He was turning into someone which he has always despised to be.

A bottom, a submissive. There was a hint and he would always ignore it as much as he could. 

No matter what he says or feels in aadya's presence but the truth was he was a dominant man not a submissive one. 

He should be over his woman, not under her. 

“Sugar.”

And his insides ticked like a fucking bomb!

Fucking hell!

No matter how much he tries to control it but whenever she takes his love name for him in such a sweet voice his heart flutters like a fucking butterfly and he just wants to get on his knees for her…only for her.

Rudra shook his head rapidly, getting rid of these weird thoughts. 

He looked at his wife who was looking at him with a slight fear in her eyes. “Drive slow please. You know right how much I am scared of speed.”

She requested so sweetly like the most innocent angel. 

And just like that he melted down.

What kind of girl was she.. sometimes so innocent that he wants to hide her from the world in his heart forever and other times a sex siren, who can make him dance on a single click of her fingers. 

He sighed and smiled to his Aadya,“I know princess. Believe me I will never do anything which can hurt you,” his soft tone was nothing but assuring.

A genuine smile stretched on her lips and she nodded. Of course she knew he would never hurt her.

Holding his broad shoulders she swung her leg on both the sides and settled herself behind him. 

“Hold tight princess,” he called, rolling the accelerator.“Yes Husband!” Aadya squeaked out, wrapping her arms around his torso tightly. 

Rudra chuckled at her squeaky call and without giving her any warning he rode the bike.Instantly the sweet air kissed her skin pores making her feel alive.

The last time she has felt this free was the time when she was with her father. The same bike, the same her but instead of her husband it was her father. 

Behind the veil of those closed eyes she relished the moments of past, her small arms holding her father's sides not able to completely encircle his torso. 

Her father had a different warmth in him, pressing her cheeks to his back she would lose herself in the little cold, little warm wind just like now. 

Rudra drove at speed which never scared her. Her long hair was flying in the air like a free bird from one end to another. The sweetness of the wet soil is sweeter than any precious fragrance. 

Everything was the same as before.

They were moving but she was standing in one point, in between the past and present. At one end there she was, a five years old with two pigtails on either side of her head, sitting behind her father on the same bike. And on the other was she, here right now clinging to her husband, nodding every now and then at his mild words that she caught through the thick curtains of air. 

More than the freedom she felt a sense of protection. 

No matter how she perceives her Rudra or however he lets her perceive him, the sense of protection that he was giving her right now was reminding her of her father. 

Especially at the times he would clasp his one hand over her back whenever he would see a bad side of the road or a big vehicle coming. He would turn the speed extremely low whenever she would hug him tightly in fear.

The time with him, on his bike, sitting behind him was like a world apart. So soothing, so fresh, full of love and care reminding her of her past and her papa. 

Opening her eyes she placed her chin over his shoulder and listened to the words he was speaking. The soft smile of her lips being constant. 

Rudra stopped the bike pulling her away from her thoughts of him and his love. Turning the bike off he turned to her and spoke,“I hope you like this.”

A smile was lighting his lips like the stars lightening the black sky. A mellow hum passed her lips with a hint of confusion in her golden green blue eyes that turned into nothing when she saw where he had brought her. 

A line of kids were holding a poster in their little hands. 

“Welcome back Aadya Ma'am.” 

It was written on the white poster with so many small and sweet messages encircling it. 

They were the orphan kids of the NGO for which Aadya works. Unicef with the support of governments had stood for the millions of orphan kids who had lost their parents during the national or international crisis. Aadya being a volunteer has been a caregiver to these kids for quite some time so all the kids were very much familiar to her and even sees her like their elder sister. 

With a bright happy smile capturing every inch of her lips she snapped her gaze to her husband who nodded in return and told her to go and do what she loves to do the most. 

The excitement that bubbled inside her was no less than that of a kid's as she hugged Rudra, making him laugh at her over enthusiasm. She placed a long kiss on his stubbled cheek before running to the kids. 

Leaning back on his bike Rudra watched as she hugged every kid as if she had known them for all her life. 

Every now and then she was looking at him as if saying thank you each time. 

The smile of his face never wavered as he saw her enjoying her heart out with the kids.

She was missing all this, he knew it, they all knew it and now seeing her genuinely being so happy gave a breezy feeling to his heart. 

Aadya, who was playing with a little boy, looked towards him. “Come on,” she called, gesturing to him to come to them, however Rudra was happy wherever he was that was away from the little monsters. 

He denied her with a shake of his head. Her lips stretched into a thin line at his denial. Running to him she grabbed  his wrist and said,“Rudra why are you standing here alone? Come with me, I will introduce you to everyone.”

“If by everyone you mean the kids then I'm sorry I am not coming with you. I am happy to be away from them” he said with a tight lipped smile, making his lover pout in his plain reply. 

Keeping her hands on her hips Aadya placed him under her mighty glare trying to pull him down to do whatever she wished; however, this time Rudra averted his gaze looking everywhere where she was not in his sight, in short completely ignoring her.  

Aadya puffed her rosy cheeks at his behaviour and without the words of little anger and little plead she grabbed his hand again and pulled him with her.

Rudra was startled. “Aadya don't,” Before the poor man could say a word more he was surrounded by tens of little girls all of them giving cheesy smiles to him. 

Rudra glared at Aadya who just shrugged, becoming an innocent butterfly as she ran away from there to the other group of kids leaving her husband behind. 

However after some time when she came back to him she was shocked by the scene before her. 

A little girl was literally clinging to Rudra while blushing like a red tomato whenever he was snorting or scratching her out of his body. 

“Stay away from me!” Rudra growled at the little girl who was looking at him with hearts in her big hazel eyes. 

“This is for you,” ignoring his not so kind attitude the little girl pushed the red rose more to him, wanting him to accept it. 

Rudra glared at the little girl while Aadya literally picked her up by holding her ear.

“You little mouse! Why are you giving a red rose to my husband,” screeching the words Aadya pulled the little girl more away from Rudra. Red rose means love rose.. she didn't like some other girl giving her husband a red rose. Even if it's only a five year old baby!

“I like him, he is so handsome like a prince,” the little girl said, swaying from side to side as she stared at Rudra who was grimacing at the way the little girl said those words so sickly sweetly.

Aadya growled at her response,“You!!” She was ready to point a finger at the girl who was battling her eyes on her husband. However, suddenly Rudra's phone rang, gathering both of their attention. 

Rudra pulled out the phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller. A cuss left his mouth when he read the name on the screen,"Fuck!!”

“What?” Aadya asked, getting worried seeing the way his eyes suddenly turned so serious.  

“We have to go. Now!”

….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 16.6K 41
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
744K 7.9K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
6M 236K 49
[COMPLETED] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
548K 14.2K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...