Chaos

Por shayflems

Lucy Rotunda is the daughter of the retired Bray wyatt although, she didn't have a relationship with him unti... Más

Authors note
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note!!
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note !!
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
authers note!
last authors note!!
Bonus Chapter
R.I.P Bray

Chapter 20

879 27 0
Por shayflems

Me and Rhea arrive at the performance centre, Rhea can wrestle again now but she doesn't know when she can come back, unless she's hiding it from me. Alexa, Dom, Damian and Fin are already in the ring practicing in the ring.  " finally" Fin says as me Rhea climb into the ring, " sorry guys, this one lost her phone and it had taken us an hour to find it" she laughs and gives me an side eye. " why didn't you just ring it?" Fin asked " phone was on silent" me and Rhea says at the same time making everyone laugh.  

The guys are deep into practicing their moves and getting some in-ring cardio and I'm sitting on top of the turnbuckle watching them, talking and laughing at them and with them. There all taking a break to catch their breaths and getting some water, Rhea walks up to me and stands in front of me " hey" she says breathlessly "hey" I smile at her " enjoying the show?" she says taking a sip of water, " I'm enjoying watching you" I wink at her and rhea just giggled, She cupped my face in her hands and placed a kiss on my lips. " hey sorry to break this up but Rhea I need to talk to you" we part from each other and turn to see Edge standing on the apporn. I look at Rhea and she as a frown on her face to say bitch can't you see I'm busy  but she just nods and turns back to me " I'll be back in a minute" she says kissing my check, I nod and watch her leave the ring. " what's that about" Alexa asked as we both watch Edge and Rhea walk out of ear shot and start talking, " I have no clue, mate" I reply. " you look far too comfortable on that turnbuckle for someone who doesn't wrestle" Alexa laughs after a moment of silence, " always fancied myself as a high flier" I laugh " wanna try?"Alexa looks up at me with a smirk "what do you mean?" I look at her confused " hit me with a cross body" she says walking backwards " I don't even know how to do it?" I laugh, " just jump and I'll do the rest" she says. I climb up to the top rope, taking a deep breath I fly through the air and land on Alexa's chest and we both crash onto the matt " are you alright" I ask getting off Alexa and helping her up " yeah I'm good, that was a decent cross body" she laughs " thanks" I chuckle. " I got that on camera"Dom says holding his phone to show me the video. " that's so cool can you send it to me please" I chuckle. Dom nods and sends the video. " hey, you ready to go?" Rhea comes out of nowhere " yeah whenever you are" I say to her, we say goodbye to the guys and Rhea drives us home. Whilst in the car I decide to upload the video to instagram. 

I captioned it diving into your mums dm's   

alexa_bliss_wwe, charlottewwe,stephaniemcmahon and 5,746 other liked your posted.

comments 

@ charlottewwe: im shook 😱   @ lucyrotunda: @ charlottewwe: coming for your title #boothewoo 

@ rhearipley_wwe: flying tuna!!, is that how hard you fell for me 😂😉    @ lucyrotunda: @ rhearipley_wwe please leave my comments!!  @ rhearipley_wwe:  @lucyrotunda all seriousness that cross body was very satFishfying 😂😂  @lucyrotunda: for anybody wondering @rhearipley_wwe is now single slide into her dm's! 

   Me and Rhea are chilling at her house, Rhea is playing some game on her ps5 and I'm resting my head on her lap scrolling through tiktok, I see that my dad has sent me a message reading so how much for this is true? . there was also a link and I click on it, it was an article.

WWE FAN NEWS!!

MONDAY NIGHT RAW BACKSTAGE GOSSIP AND DRAMA!!

Monday night raw was full of  drama but not on the three hour tv show but for what is rumoured to have happened back stage. 

This has spiked a real like rivalry between Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley and Lucy Rotunda. For those who doesn't know who Lucy is, she is the daughter of Bray Wyatt and the current girlfriend of the nightmare Rhea Ripley who have been dating for almost a year now publicly. Lucy also works for the red brand running it social media. 

Liv Morgan has recently made accusation's that Rhea was cheating on liv with the former eater of the worlds daughter, catching them in the act in Rhea's dressing room. We haven't seen of heard of Rhea Ripley in almost four months due to a knee injury sustained at wrestlemania and Lucy and Rhea haven't posted any snaps or video's of each on their social media's for about 3 months. Is there trouble in paradise? was the guilt of Rhea too much for the nightmare to bare?. 

Liv as also made claims that when she walked in on Rhea and Lucy, she stated that the daughter of the retied face of fear attacked her in the catering area as she and Sonya was minding their business. Liv said and quoted " she's just a sick as her old man, she knew that me and Rhea was happy together and she just kept pushing and pushing Rhea to leave me for her, Rhea told her no a good few times but she never got the message and I guess sadly Rhea just gave in. There was one time that me Rhea and Sonya was getting lunch together and she was begging Rhea to leave me and I stepped in and she just lost control and attacked me. That girl need help."   sSo this leads to question is Rhea with Lucy because of love or fear?. 

Liv then felt that she needed to leave wwe as she felt scared that Lucy was continue to hurt her,  now with wwe's biggest competition AEW Liv says she feels much happier and safer and is now focusing on her work and is challenging for the AEW women's championship. 

I  read the article in shock, " babe what's wrong" Rhea says with concern on her face " why is she doing this to us Rhea" I begin to cry " who done what? I'm confused" she says, I give her my phone to read the article and her face drops " babe, just ignore her" she says giving me my phone back. " Rhea how can I ignore her when she's attacking me and the people I love" I stand  up raising my voice a bit not at Rhea just in anger, frustration and annoyance.  Rhea just pulls me into a tight hug " why can't she just let us be happy"  I whisper into Rhea's shoulder " I don't now baby, I'm sorry" She says. " come on I have an idea" she smiles at me " what?" I question. Rhea pulls her phone out and opens the camera app and switches to selfie mode "we're gonna post pictures and show everyone we don't care what Liv says." she holds her phone up and smiles and I cup her face with my hands and kiss her cheek making her smile more. " mirror selfie?" I smile at her and she's and nods and we walk into the bedroom where the full length body mirror is, I stand in front of it stick my middle finger up and stuck my tongue out and Rhea stands behind me and does the same. We look that the photos and love them so I post the one of me kissing Rhea's cheek first and the caption you're only the love of my life ( lyrics from post malone -better now ) 

rhearipley_wwe, alexa_bliss_wwe, itsjojo and 3,873 other liked your photo

comments:

@ alexa_bliss_wwe: obsessed with u 2  @lucyrotunda: @ alexa_bliss_wwe you need jesus 

@ isjojo: cuites 🥰xx @ lucyrotunda: love you the most xx

@rhearipley: i love you so much it hurts 🖤   @lucyrotunda: lysm🖤

then I post the mirror picture with the caption  admit it you missed us 😏

rhearipley_wwe, alexa_bliss_wwe, braywyatt and 3,748 others liked your picture 

comments: 

@ rhearipley_wwe: gang shit 🤙

@ alexa_bliss_wwe: get it bestie   @lucyrotunda: @ alexa_bliss_ wwe shes ma bestie, bestie, she ma bestieeee 

Rhea posted the same photos with different captions, and I feel so much better now, I don't know how she does it, she just knows how to make me feel better and I love her for it. The rest of the day was chill, we just watched netflix and ate dinner and then went to bed ready for work in the morning. 

Raw is coming to an end meaning my day at work is nearly finished. The main event is Edge vs Aj Styles in a no holds barred match the ending was Edge winning and then attacking Aj, the OC run down to help and the judgement day group who are Fin, Dominik and Damian. The OcC take control and then a person dressed in all black and a mask from the crowd jumps over the barricade and starts helping the judgment day, the OC and Aj runs away and this masked person helps Edge up and Edge laughs. The masked person the removes the mask.

IT'S FUCKING RHEA!!

SHE'S BACK!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 84 38
This Story is going to be about Renne and how she lived with her dad until he married her step mother and Then her father Sadly Die then she was left...
9.2K 408 18
Now that Damien Clark has control of the East and Westside, things in Greenville are going to get much more interesting. Adrian Sanchez is willing to...
426 8 1
The Last Time; Things didn't go as Kim and Dean thought. Once Kim gave birth to their daughter Bridget, things turned a different route for Kim and D...
87.1K 2.1K 39
When Maiya recieves her place in WWE, she instantly warms to one wrestler. The wrestler she knows better than others think. Something sparks between...