Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝

746 24 13
By shina_lu08

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 : ᴡᴇʟʟ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs.

Aɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ Uᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ~

✿ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✿
✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙜𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜.

"okay now go straight the number of her room is 444" baji lingers the number, draken looks up to baji in question. draken right now is carrying baji behind him, as he hold the flashlight. "whats wrong?" he ask.

"nothing much, I just got an interest to learn the meaning of numbers" baji said being honest "huh you numbers AHHAHA dont joke with me" draken laughs causing aji to smack him on the ehad.

"shut up, haiz theres a reason" baji said "and that is~? mister number" draken tease causing baji to blush a little embarrassed.

"its because of n/n" draken looks confuse "I just feel like every number of her room that she is sent to has meaning like maybe telling her, what she feels or even her future, I know its crazy but What can I say IM crazy to begine with"

"okay before I ask questions tell me, what does 444 mean?"

"444 is an angel number meaning a sign of love and wholeness. it represent your deep love for someone or something"

"well aint that good"

"but that was her old room, her room number now is...." Baji Shivered from the thought.

"What is it?" Draken ask again "n/n doesn't like that number and warned to us not get a tattoo of it or even anything to do with it"

"So what is it Dammit baji just say it stop with the suspense" draken ask pissrd but he was nervous "I never thought They will allow a number Like that in this hospital"

"6.6.6" Baji said. Draken and Baji both jolted and jump when the nerby window quickly open.

"Fuck!" Draken then sprinted away "Wtf DRAKEN!!!" Baji have no choice but to hug Draken so he wont fall. "That number is not allowed in hositals right?!!"

"Thats why Im confuse when I saw it" baji said pulling drakens hair to the left Signaling him to turn.

"Well Why didn't Y/n change her room?" Ask draken "I think she didn't saw the number if she did she will Personally rip that number apart" he Suddenly gasp.

"What?!!" He ask "baji pointed at The far. draken looking back, he back away, seeing someone with a very big body but he cant see his face. "d-draken- ru-run now!" draken watch as he sprint towards them. baji pulled drakens hair.

"MF RUNNNNN!!!!!" doing what he was told to do, he runs  following baji's instructions. as they continue to run away, they saw two people and it was non-other than.

"ANGRY! SMILEY" both of them shouted in sync. "RUN" was all said, smiley quickly grab his little brothers arm and run along with them. they all stop losing that crazy person.

"how-what the fuck are you both doing here?" ask draken, angry looks at his brother while smiley just whistle acting like he doesn't hear anything. angry shook his head sighing.

"my Idiot loving brother here miss Y/n so much that we have t sneak in here" then smiley laughs out of nowhere "what? whats so funny"

"actually-"

angry and smiley jump at the open window leading them inside the kitchen "why is it so dark? aint hospital's supposed to always have power for their patients?" smiley said and angry shush his brother.

they both jolted hearing something that seems like a window opening, crawling down and peaking seeing Ran and Draken together doing the same thing they were doing. smiley and angry was about to go to them and make a team but they saw a creepy person going to draken and Ran.

yes they got scared, but  they covered their mouths from witnessing the outcome of all of them screaming their lungs out and running away like babies. both of them wanted to burst in a laughing fit. but they controled it so they wont be caught. angry smack his brother mouth gap seeing who that creepy person is and seeing sanzu.

"sanzu-" they whispered, but quickly hide again, hearing what sanzu said, knowing full well who he was talking about, they both flinch hearing his maniac laugh. "was that really Sanzu-" angry ask scared. "I think we shouldn't never come here" smiley then pat angrys fluffy hair to comfort him.

"everything is going to be okay angry, Im here I wont ever leave my little brother alone, remember family first before other" smiley showed his brother the sweetest smile ever.

• • •

Baji laughs his ass off, "s-so they both run and scream like b-babyss AHHAHAHAHAHAH" draken had tick marks on his neck and forehead. "dont make me drop you Baji" they both agrue while angry use his flashligh to explore the place.

"Am- guys" he called "I think were in the mortuary of the hopital-" angry runs and hug his brothers arm. "lets get out of here" they all noded their head feeling scared "they reach for th doorknob but one problem.

"i-its lock-" they all look at each other, quickly making sa circle, to protect their backs. "Killing cicle anyone who Come close That we don't recognize Tackle them down" Draken ordered.

"Yah just like what you did to me?" Baji said in a sarcastic way "not now baji!!"

They all walk in sync going to the side to the window. smiley tried to open it but failed "Tsk! its lock!" "well just break it dummy, I dont wanna be here any second anymore!" baji said.

"but what about N/n-chan" angry sweetly said "will come back for her later, ones we get back up" draken said. angry looks back at the door then at them as smiley finally open the window.

"okay goods now lets go" the first to get out was draken, then helping baji "hey baji-san what was Y/n room is?" ask angry "oh am its on the 3rd floor second to the last room is the number with triple 6" baji finished as draken carried hi behind his back again.

"bro lets go" smiley reach out his hand towards angry haft of his body already at the window. "I-*close his eyes* Live for me brother" angry said and made them confuse.

"Wait no ANGRY!!!" Smiley shouted and was about to move over inside again but draken and baji stop him.

"I could never leave N/n-Chan here alone!!!" Angry kick the door open and run to the dark. "ANGRYYYYYYYYYY—"

"Smiley dont" draken hold smiley firm while Baji closed the window as it lock inside. "My brother you Son of a b*tch" Smiley keep on cursing at the two of them.

Two dearly Love people walk in darkness holding each-other close "I knee it!" Takemitchi said out loud "I KNEW IT I KNEE IT I KNEW IT!!! I should've never come here"

"Well its too late for That" chifuyu said. "I swear it I see anything I will kill them at the spot" Takemitchi said "right with you partner-"

Thats when the light started to flicker they watch. looking closely seeing a shadow at the end of the Hall.

Takemitchi let go of chifuyu Walking in circles "yap no! hell nah man!" Takemitchi said.

"What do you mean no?!!" Ask Chifuyu holding his hips.

"Like who in the right mind would ever Keep walking Straight even after seeing that Is OBVIOUSLY A SHADOW!" Takemitchi pointed.

"Who ever said we are In the right mind" chifuyu ask takemitchi Face palm "So your saying were both insane" chifuyu nods his head in agreement "your much more insane than me so You go first" giving him a thumbs-up.

Takemitchi straighten his back puffing his chest walking Straight "go mitchy" takemitchi Glared at the shadow ahead.

"Not this time or anytime line boi!!" Takemitchi run Like a horse in heat "REMEMBER WELL I AM TAKEMITCHI THE COWARD" he runs and left chifuyu.

Chifuyu watch Takemitchi left Like light speed, Thick marks Form from his forehead "did he just leave me?!" He ask Forcing a smile the shadow nods his head.

"You" he pointed at the shadow man "dont give me shit and tell me the shortcut to get to mitchy" Chifuyu's eyes shine in death "how can someone leave his partner behind"

'Guess someone is dying tonight' thought the shadow man.

Angry on the other hand reach Your room, taking a deep breath as he open the door only to see the room empty but everything else was distroyed.

"W-what happened here!" He took out his phone and called Draken and who answered rather quickly "dr-" "BROTHERRR!"

Angry sigh pinching the tip of his nose.

"Bro can you Give the phone back to draken please" angry Calmly said "no No No!!!"

"Dammit Smiley give me my phone back!!" Draken Steal his phone, smiley was bringing on a fight, baji was so dun and smack him on the head "shut Up ALL OF YOU!" He shouted.

"So- Im here in Y/n room and- I think Someone kidnapped her" angry Looks around for clues noticing the window he Put his head thru "I think they Gone outside"

"Okay Copy thank you Angry now go and leave that place" Draken ordered "sure I'll just catch up with you Guys later"

"BROTHERRRR-" that was the last thing he heard on that phone "haiz Brother" angry shake his head. 

"And who are you?" Ask some stranger angry turn his head bringing the flashlight Towards him only to see his chest. "Wait- Your benkei from the old Black dragons"

"Heyoo kid" benkei Pat his fluffy hair "please not my hair" benkei looks at him confuse "only n/n can Touch my hair" Angry said shyly as benkei burst out laughing.

'Well I'll be damn that Girl truly Attracts delinquent towards her huh?' Benkei thought with a grin.

"Dont worry little man, I think Y/n has a thing for soft boys and stuff so you might have a chance" benkei pat his shoulder laughing like crazy.

"Oiii Shut up Benkei Your laugh is scary" said The person in the halls "takeomi! Oh Haruchio" takeomi and Sanzu walks at the same time but far away distance.

"Sanzu" angry shouted and run towards his fellow toman "Yo Angry" sanzu said cooly "Y/ns been kidnapped" what Angry declared Put a firing Fury On Sanzu but he controled it.

"Takeomi" benkei called his friend "On it" he dial the number of Wakasa "Waka Shes missing" quickly after he said those words the Call ended.

"Did u call That wakasa guy" sanzu said coldly "yes do you have a problem with that" takeomi Said Gazing at his little brother "major problem"

Sanzu walks away leaving the three behind "sanzu wait up!" Angry run to follow sanzu.

"OI! HARUCHIO!! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW" takeomi shouted Pissed out angry "FUCK UP YOU SHIT" sanzu Pulled out his middle finger.

Benkei laughs hard from their little Sibling interaction "you two really dont get along huh"
"Hardly" was the only thing he said. The two of them walk away.

"Sanzu where are we going?" Ask angry "outside" he simply said.

Angry nods but stop on his tracks sending someone He runs and holds that guy.

"Ow oww Hey stop it!" Taking a closer look to see "kokonoi?" Sanzu said.

"Yes its me! Now let go of me Dummy" koko slap angrys arm away and starts to dust himself. Sanzu went his hand to his pocket and seems to get something out.

The two boys stare at curiosity, as soon as they blink like a snake sanzu gone behind koko and Smoothly slide the knife at his neck.

"Now be a good cat and tell me what your doing here with your little followers" Sanzu whispered dangerously to his ear.

Sanzu notice that something was unusual from this Events, and he bit out some ghost only to find out that they are humans after all.

"O-oh okay Chill man chill" koko tried to push the knife away from his precious neck only for sanzu to grin Maniacally "do I look chill to you!"

"No" angry answered honestly. Koko stared at him "so you arrent really helping me huh?" He sigh. Angry shook his head.

"It was Y/n order or should I say a deal" koko admitted. Sanzu Let the cat breath a little "explain"

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.

"So what is it so important that you have to threaten me to get here at light speed?" Koko ask.

"I'll make it clear and easy to understand" you close the book loud, you eyes Looking at Kokos soul that made him scared.

"Vacation" you simply said.

"Wait huh?" Koko Ask Confuse "vacation" you said again.

"Yes I heard you say vacation but Why though? Why does it concern me?" Koko pointed at himself.

"I want to rest here at the hospital Unbodered" you nod your head in Satisfaction. "Am Can u explain further"

"Ugh! Mf Moron!" You pinch the Tip of your nose stressed.

"I want you to stay guard and let no One visit me may it be my followers, Friends my untitled boyfriend or even some Nasty Stalker away from me"

"Fine I wont question why you want them To not visit you" koko said 'cause I know how hard it is to tame monsters' he thought thinking of his boss. 'Scary'

"But the millionaire question.... is why would I do that?" Koko crossed his arms.

You grin snapping your finger and Slowly attracting someone or should say Inui.

"Will you come here my love" you said in a sweetest voice. Inui turn his head with his same Expressionless face.

He cane and sit at the end of your bed as you caress his cheek gently "would you want to spend the night here with me my concubine~"

Koko watch in horror holding his face with the both of his hand. Thinking Of Some inappropriate things~

Before inui could nod his head koko slam his hand at your table  "I'll do it!!!"

You grin in satisfaction "good" you Retreated you hand back and cross your arms "make sure non of them visit me Do anything In your power"

"What about me?" Ask inui "you can visit me Anytime you want" you pinch his cheeks. As he smile.

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢...

"So since then I keep on giving wrong info, scaring them making excuses and more" koko explained.

"Wait a minute Then The ghost and stuff are-" angry pointed with his little cute shock face.

"Yah yah I hired actors to scare the hell out of you guys" koko just shrug his shoulders.

"Thought so" sanzu put his Knife back to his pocket and Kick koko in the butt.

"But what about the other patients?" Angry ask confuse.

"Oh They all left And gone to the different Hospital For Today" angry 'ohh' with an adorable face "so I took this chance to do all of this" koko Lowered his head. "But the plan fail!"

'Now inui will spend the night with Y/n' he thought "NOOOO!! I cant trust that woman! What if she do something naughty to inui!"

"Tsk!!" Sanzu Rolled his eyes "dotn mistook things stupid koko, y/n is only Playing with your subordinate and nothing more than a play thing in her eyes" sanzu Glares at Koko and koko did the same.

"Inui is a beaty and you cant blame that! Why you afraid that Y/n will like inui more than you" koko ask with a grin.

"No and I have confidence in myself!" Sanzu Took out his mask grinning showing off his beautiful scars.

"Im irresistible and you cant deny that" sanzu Comb his hair back.

"Hmph" was all koko said "Tsk! what a waste of time" sanzu left Angry behind.

"Arent you gonna run to follow him?" Koko pointed at sanzu's direction while gently Caressing his neck.

"I think I should stay here for now" angry Said and dialing Yet again drakens number.

"I'll let him eat his words ones he sees taht y/n like inui more than him!!" Koko nods his head in agreement to himself "and Also angry Don't tell Them about me for now"

"And why would my subordinate do that" said someone at the top. They both look up to see.

"Mikey-kun" angry brightly said. Mikey leap down and Boy I tell you he wasn't in the mood for anything.

Koko flinch as Mikey Stare at his soul "where is MY n/n-chin" mikey Titled his head. Koko Quickly move his arms in the air.

"Im innocent I don't know anything I swear Upon Inui!" Koko said.

'Oh c'mon! Looks like Im getting beat out again haiz! Its all her fault!' Koko pouts thinking of you.

"Tsk!" Mikey grab his collar and pulled close till they can both feel each-other breaths "you better not be lying Shit!" Mikey glared at him.

'Why do I keep on being threatened to my death bed' koko thought crying invisible tears.

"Be a good slave and Turn the fuse on! Now!" Mikey said sternly, Koko nod his head, fishing out his Phone and Ordering the others. In the a minute all Lights are turned on.

"Now Do You job and find her!" Mikey throw him away as he fall to the cold ground.

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

"SHU?!!!" You shouted in Surprise. He wave and Smiled sweetly at you. "Wah? Huh? Wth is going on?!!" You were Confuse as hell.

"Okay! Okay chill N/n Chill here let me help you get that off" Hanma calmly walk behind you and untie your ropes.

Everything was weird like super weird! " okay what the fuck did u do!!" You angrily Said yet confusion still lingers in your words.

"I didn't do anything" he shrug his shoulders.

"I only took you out of your room and brought you here"

"And where is exactly here?" You raise your brow at him. "At my house" he grins.

You just sign and Rub your Brows in distress 'so much for a vacation'

"Also where the fuck have you been? Shu?!!" Hanma laughs a little "lets say Ive been In juvia for Some time"

You were about to ask more questions when, a girl and a boy come out of the room. "Everything is Set sir, this is where our service will end. But please do contact us again" they bowed and left.

Like usual you look hella confuse "okay who are they? Is it Tetta's orders again?"  Hanma make a disgusting face.

"What no I called them for you" hanma chuckles and grab a Mirror. "Lets say I called them to give you a new hairdo and Some Nails finishing or whatever you call it"

"YOU DID WHAT TO MY HAIR!!!" You snatch the Mirror to look yourself and was shock to see....

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

『••✎••』Author : Sᴏ I'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ, Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ Wʜᴀᴛ Hᴀɴᴍᴀ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇ. Tᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ Y/ɴ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ 😭 ʟɪᴋᴇ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ sᴏ I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ.

Ps. Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴇᴇ Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ Tʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Vᴀʟʜᴀʟʟᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ. Hᴇʜᴇʜ~ ~

✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿-✿

ℱ𝑒𝒷 𝟙𝟚, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛
ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣
♥...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 20.2K 37
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
5.9K 317 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
354K 12.1K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
9.4K 168 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...