Beautiful Poison

By Personalpoison13

Jimin, a happy and cheerful young man experimenting his first love with the girl of his dreams, until one nig... More

Introduccion
Chapter 1 First Date
Chapter 2 Thank You
Chapter 4 Welcome Home
Chapter 5. The Bar
Chapter 6 If you are not ready
Chapter 7 Mistake
Chapter 8 Stay
Chapter 9 New Begining
Chapter 10 Something New
Chapter 11 His Past
Chapter 12 Confession
Chapter 13 Go Home
Chapter 14 Goodbye
Chapter 15 The New Guy
Chapter 16 New Friendship
Chapter 17 He is Back
Chapter 18 Honesty

Chapeter 3 Life Changing

343 44 6
By Personalpoison13

Jimin

"Mom, did you really talk to him?" I ask my mother who was helping me to get in bed. It's been a couple of weeks since the incident, and I was still to sore from my abdomen, making it heard for me to even get up from my bed, and my eye was still swollen but at least I could open it now. Ever since we came back from the hospital, my mom is all over me, even Hana has been coming every day to pay me a visit. At least something good came out of it. Now I know that Hana likes me, that she's also interested in me.

I haven't ask her for the dance yet, that it's in a few week from now. But I want to ask her formally. As soon as I'm able to get out of this bed without feeling pain.

"Yes honey. I gave him our address, but he may not come. Perhaps he just wants to forget about what happened. Poor thing he was probably scare."

"I don't think he was scare of those guys. In fact, according to Hana, those guys seem scare of Jungkook. I just wish I could see him and thank him my self." I say. I am really grateful what he did for me and Hana. "Maybe I should go to his place?" I added.

"Well, Honey. Give him time. If he doesn't come I promise you that I'll take you there"  My mom said.

To be honest, I barely remember him. I was to disoriented back then that even if he walk right in front of me, I don't think I could recognize him, except for his lip piercing and his name, that I remember. But if I come across two guys with piercings. I don't think I will be able to recognize who is the Jungkook that saved me back then. 

One afternoon, around 6 o'clock in the evening the doorbell rings. We weren't expecting anyone. My father just left the day before to one of his business trip, so we weren't expecting him so soon, and he wouldn't ring the doorbell.

"I'll get it" said my mother. "Maybe is Hana"

But it couldn't be her, I just talk to her on the phone a few minutes ago. And I knew she was at her home doing homework.

"Come in sweetheart" I heard my mother greeting someone at the door. I couldn't see her from the dinning room, but a moment later my mother showed up at the table with a guy.

It took me two seconds to recognize him. I knew who he was. The long hair, the lip pierced, it was him. Jungkook.

Jungkook was following my mother to the table, he was paying attention to her until he was standing right in front of me.

That's when I saw him dress all in black, his long hair tied in a ponytail. Then he saw me, dark big eyes looking at my direction and he gave me a smirk.

"I'm so happy you came. Sit down, we are about to have dinner" my mother said enthusiastically.

"Sorry, is this a bad time?... I can come later" Jungkook try to excuse himself. Probably feeling uncomfortable to sit at the table with us.

"No, this is a perfect time. Take a seat." My mom insisted.

Moments later, the three of us were having dinner. Soup with meet and kimchi as a side dish. Jungkook seem to love it, he kept eating it while my mother was carrying the conversation, asking Jungkook a bunch of questions.

So, Jungkook. How old are you?" She ask.

"I'm 19" he reply. In that moment me and my mother look at each other. We thought he was older, like in his mid twenties. But he is just one year older than me.

"So, what school do you go to?" My mother ask again.

"I'm not going to school. I'm working wherever I can get hire in. Right now I'm in between jobs" Jungkook explained while grabbing some kimchi with his chopsticks and eating a big chunk.

"What about your parents?" My mom ask with concerned

"Mom..!" I try to stoped her from making so many questions but she ignored me, and Jungkook without hesitation answer her.

"My parents die a few years ago in an accident, so it's just me" Jungkook said as if that wasn't a big deal, he just kept chewing on his food.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart" my mom said with sadness in her eyes.

"That's ok. It feels like it was long time ago" Jungkook reply as if he really didn't mind his situation.

"What about other relatives? Don't you have an uncle, or aunt, maybe grandparents or siblings?" My mom seem more and more concerned with every answer. I was looking at her trying to stop her from asking more question.

"No, it's just me"

"Mom, Leave him alone" I said.

"No, that's not ok. A Young man like you should go to school, have some support. And you know what? I'm going to take care of that. I'm going to talk to to your father and Jungkook will start school next Monday and he will stay in the guest room until he graduates from college." My mom said while grabbing her phone and dial some number. I'm pretty sure she was calling dad who was on a business trip, as always. Once my father answered the phone, my mom got up from the table to have a "Conversation" with my dad. Like I said, my mom can be very persuasive.

Jungkook and I look at each other, Jungkook even stop eating when he heard my mother's plan to send him to school. She didn't even ask Jungkook if that's what he wanted. So I apologize in her behalf.

"I'm sorry. My mom can be... well, she can be a little" before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook added

"I see" he reply in surprise. I look at him apologetic, but he just chuckle, as if he found the whole situation funny.

"Thank you" I finally said. That got Jungkook attention to me, so I continue "for helping me the other night. Hanna told me what you did, how you kick their asses"

"No problem" he simple said and went back to his food.

Moments later my mom came back with a smile on her face.

"Done, I talked to you father and he agrees. He will make some calls and you can start school by next Monday. We're almost at the end of the school year, but you can take some courses that will help you for next semester.

"Mom, did you even ask him if he wants to go to school? Maybe he has other plans?" I said.

"Well, no other plans are important as getting an education, so whatever plans he has, can wait until graduation."

Jungkook swallow hard, looking a little lost with his big eyes.

"Oh, but I'm not..." Jungkook was trying to say something, but my mother interrupted him.

"Listen, after what you did for my son. This is the least I can do for you. You are a good boy, you deserve an opportunity to a better future, and me and my husband can provide that for you, and I'm sure Jimin will be happy to have you in the house."

"I'm sorry but I can't afford paying for school, I don't get paid enough with the kind of jobs I get as food delivery"

"No honey, you don't have to worry about that. Like I said, my husband and I will take care of that, you can stay here, and we will give you an allowance just like Jimin." Mom was very enthusiastically about her plan, and to be honest I kind of want him to stay too. It'll be fun to have a friend at home.

There was a silent  as if Jungkook was thinking about it. We were waiting for his answer until a moment later he nodded, accepting the offer.

"Ok, I'll do it" he said with a smile, but that smile didn't reach his eyes. I think he was still unsure of his decision.

"Perfect! Jimin you can take the car tomorrow and help him bring his stuff over. I will have the guest room ready for him."

This is not the first time my mom make decisions this radical, but is the first time she involved someone who is not part of the family. I'm happy that even though I don't know Jungkook very well, he will be staying here with us. I got the feeling that we can be good friends. I always wanted to have siblings, so this is my chance. It could be awesome if he can teach me how to fight.

The next day Jungkook showed up at our door with just a old backpack. I was supposed to drive him to his place to get his stuff, but he said all he has was in his backpack, there was no need for the car.

So I showed him his new room and the bathroom we will be sharing.

"You can put your stuff in the closet" I said, opening the door of his closet that was completely empty. Except for some hangers ready to be used. Jungkook stare at the closet like he didn't understood the use of it. So I explained again. "You can hang your clothes there"

Jungkook just toss his backpack inside the closet. The backpack seem so small inside the big empty closet. Then he just turn around looking at the rest of the room.

"So this is how rich people live" Jungkook said looking out the window. The view of the Nasam Tower decorate de view. "It's nice" he simple said.

"Well, welcome home. If you need anything just let me know" I added "But I can't stay right now. I'm meeting Hana at a coffee shop. But I'll see you when I get back." I give him an enthusiastic smile. I was exited to go out for Hana again. Since that night, he haven't had a date until now.

"Sure, don't worry about me, I'll be here" he said. I smile at him and walk our of his new room.

I took my keys, my wallet and my phone. Ready to leave. This is going to be the date I finally ask Hana to be my girlfriend and obviously ask her to the dance. Things are going so well with her, she is amazing.

I wonder if Jungkook have a girlfriend? I guess we will have time to all about things like this. Maybe he can give me some advice about girls. Hana is my first girlfriend, I'm not expert. All I know is that I like her, she is beautiful and sweet.

When I walk into the coffee shop, there she was. Seating at a table with a book in her hands. She seem to be very immersed in her book, she didn't even see me come in, but the moment she saw me, her eyes light up. She seem genuinely happy to see me. I feel like from this moment my life is about to change. And I can't wait to see what will come if it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 569 5
When a young gang member, Jeongguk is rushed to the hospital due to an act of violence, Jimin is both his doctor and caretaker. Yet, Jeongguk is far...
222K 16.8K 37
Book 4 of Jikook Vampire AU: Lifeless Jimin begins to feel urges that turn him into a different man as some of them lead to hurting his own family. U...
3.4K 227 35
Through no fault of his own, Jimin falls into the hands of South Korea's most dangerous assassin A seemingly quick and simple assignment turns into...
422K 14.4K 20
Broken Taehyung leave his home to find Jungkook, his first love. Only to ask Jungkook to kill him, just like what he promised before leaving him alon...