Secret Desire {Jeff The Kille...

Da Princesspastel8

se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen 🔞
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen 🔞
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone🔞
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty 🔞
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree🔞
Chapter Thirtyfour🔞
Chapter Thirtyfive🔞TW
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty: TW
Chapter Fortyone: TW
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight🔞
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty🔞
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftyfive
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixtyone
Chapter Sixtytwo
Chapter Sixtythree🔞
Chapter Sixtyfour
Chapter Sixtyfive
Chapter Sixtysix
Chapter Sixtyseven
Chapter Sixtyeight
Chapter Sixtynine🔞
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventyone🔞
Chapter Seventytwo
Chapter Seventythree
Chapter Seventyfour
Chapter Seventyfive
Epilogue
Author's notes
Bonus: Helen & Eboni
Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

Chapter Four

632 24 42
Da Princesspastel8

Third POV

Three days into Eboni's suspension, and she already wishes to be back in school than stuck in this house full of horrors. When you family returned home, she struggled explaining to Melissa why all the bowels and plates were broken. That earned a slap which caused her lip to spilt.

The second day she was told to buy replacements with Melissa's credit card while everyone was away at school or work. What made the day more unbearable was that its Eboni's birthday. Seems like everyone forgot, or didn't bother to remember. She questions if she ever heard one of them ask her. So she spent the whole day going on a much needed shopping spree.

During her shopping, the teen could feel eyes following her wherever she went. She knew then she has a stalker. In a sick way, she didn't mind. Eboni does always carry her pocket knife in her thigh strap in case the stalker tries attacking her. The thought of someone wanting her so badly to the point of needing to watch her 24/7- brings a pleasurable chill down her spine. Just being wanted is enough for her.

However, when Eboni made it back home after hiding everything she brought- she was faced with a very pissed Melissa. Eboni, however, was all smiles. It was her fault she forgot the teen's birthday- and willingly gave her the credit card. How could Eboni not treat herself? That smile sent melissa over the edge. The two started fist fighting, mostly melissa beating the teen and Eboni taking it. The foster mother was more pissed about not being able to find all the items the girl brought to return them.

Once melssia finally calmed down, she allowed the teen to go up to her room. Right now it's way pass midnight- now her third day of her suspension. Eboni is currently laying in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She eventually goes into her built in bathroom to clean up her bust lip and black eye. The teen walks back to her bed, lowering herself to the floor before pushing her bed a bit. She smiles, seeing the hidden door she had found a few nights ago under her bed. She opens it, pulling out a few of the new things she brought herself.

One of those things being a set of rollerblades. The teen is skilled in a lot of things, one of them being roller skating. She recently found a stake park not to far from her home. Eboni would sneak out through her window, going there every other night before her first set of rollerblades finally gave way- so she used the first opportunity given to her to buy a new pair.

The teen also got new sets of piercings, hiding them all underneath her mask. She got dimple, tongue, and snake bite piercings. She also decided to get her back dimple pierced as well, something she always wanted to do. Next step would've been a tattoo but that would take most of her time out of the day. So instead she stole cash from melissa's purse to use for another day.

With a smile she changes into a skirt- wearing shorts underneath, a black long sleeved shirt and placed her messy curly hair into two pigtails. She places her headphones on her shoulders and held her rollerblades in hand before jumping from her second story window. Eboni hums softly during her walk towards the skate park, smiling to herself. She would need this alone time to help clear her head, to help ignore the beat down she received from Melissa hours ago.

Once there she puts on her rollerblades and headphone, blasting 'digital daggers'. With a relaxed smile, she shakes down the ramps- doing many flips and spins in the air. The teen would sing loudly, forgetting all the hell waiting for her back home. It was moments like this, her talents really comes to light.

That pleasure chill flutters down her back, making her freeze. She takes her headphones off, glancing around the skate park. There. Her stalker. Watching her from the woods. Eboni questions why, even now- he has the chance to snatch her up, so why hasn't he? Eboni puts her headphones back on, tilting her head. If the stalker wanted a show, she'll give him one.

Eboni tilts her wheels, doing huge circles around the ring- shorten each. Once she makes it to the middle, she lifts her right leg- spinning around as if she were ice skating. It's really a sight to see. The teen ends her many spins with a spilt, bending her back to the heal of her foot- looking behind herself. Anyone would be amazed at how flexible the girl is.

Her stalker surely was. With a grin, the male quickly disappeared into the darkness of the woods- leaving Eboni a bit confused. The teen uses the wheels on the rollerblades to boost her back to her feet. She stares off into the woods, no longer feeling that stare lingering on her. Eboni suddenly felt lonely. She didnt like it at all.

The teen lights herself a blunt as she shakes a bit more, trying to brush off the loneliness that gripped her by the throat. She's supposed to feel uncomfortable- freaked out that someone has been stalking her, but Eboni's mind functions differently. Due to her lack of much needed attention and affection growing up, anyone showing any form of interest in her would always send her over the edge.

That fact has brought a lot of heartbreaks throughout her school life. The teen never had a boyfriend, let alone kissed anyone. Sure she had crushes, but the one time she gained the courage to confess- ended in an horrific rejection. She was made into a laughingstock, which resulted in Eboni beating said crush to a pulp.

The teen finishes her small blunt, feeling the buzz of it. She chuckles, taking off her rollerblades and putting her shoes back on. She looks down at her phone, the time reading 2am. She hums softly on her walk back home, not noticing how strangely quiet it is around her.

The teen didn't care to climb up to her window and instead walks straight to the front door. She takes a hairpin from her hair, moving to pick the lock. Eboni raised a brow when she felt that the door was already unlock. A eerie feeling creeps over her as she slowly pushes the door open. Something seriously wasnt right.

Once she steps inside, her foot stepped on something- no, she stepped on someone. Eboni eyes widen at the sight of her foster brother, Jason, laying lifeless in a pool of his own blood. She's more in shock than she is fearful. Eboni steps over his body, moving further into the house. She turns to look into the livingroom, seeing the two lifeless bodies of Jackie and Jessica on the couch hand in hand- stab wounds coating their chest.

A odd glint covers the teens eyes at the sight. She didn't feel sadness, in fact she felt overjoyed. Someone clearly had the guts to do what she's been longing for. At that thought, a loud thumbing could be heard traveling down the stairs. Eboni rushes towards it, holding back her smile at the sight of Melissa's body laying there with a few stab wounds on her arms and legs. The woman didnt even notice Eboni, her attention focused on the intruder standing at the top if the stairs.

There stood her stalker in more detail. What used to be a white hoodie is covered in stains, mostly blood. His jet black hair is unruly, flowing in all directions, his crazed red eyes locking onto Eboni's. What stood out the most was his white skin. His skin a ghostly shade of white, but his cheeks were cut into a horrific Cheshire, bloody smile. An unnerving laugh fell from the Male's lips as he slowly walls down the steps.

"Just in time for your surprise!"

°

°

°

°

Please leave a vote and comment, it really helps a lot! And has always stay safe💖

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
132K 5.3K 68
[Now on AO3] Kitani Blair is an awkward girl in her last few months of high school who has an unforseen accident that catches the attention of Masky...
1.5K 38 47
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 3 ] ______________________________________________ S N E A K P E A K : "I meant what I said, you ha...
74 0 9
𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔩. 18 + ...