Ninja light Pretty cure.

By Kinggttransform02

Kyoko Hanako is a lovely and energetic girl who isn't shy of express herself. Sometimes she can be an airhead... More

A blossoming start. Shine Cure Sakura.
Wisdom from the past. Cure Afrodite appere
Picnic day. Go ninja style attacks.
Lost necklace. Kyoko's big problem.
Teamwork is key. Shining soccer kick.
Lost kitten? The cure's fluffy action
A new enemy! Shining duo attack.
A big celebration! A friendship full day.
Presentation time! Aoi memory trauma.
A new pretty cure? A fan trouble
Battle of dance! The cure's shining ballet.
The duo's in trouble? The shocking cure Jade.
A day of bonding. Mukuro's story
A school to battle for. Mukuro's new experience.
Mukuro's secret admirer? Electric love in the air.
Slashing light! The cure's shining hope.
Mukuro's rival? Kendo club with style.
Kyoko's guilt. Cousin drama on the farm.
Lazy Yangso!? Little brother's fairy toy.
Carlos is back!? A festival shining redemption.
Our votes for Aoi. A president's shining courage.
Bless you! Kyoko's sick day.
Mukuro sees ghosts? Halloween party with the past.
Sparkling date! Carlos's special question.
Queen of shadows! The fight of sisters.
The three lights of hope! Let our hearts glow.
The lights of the future. Always shining.

Christmas time. Kyoko's shining memories.

3 1 0
By Kinggttransform02

In the darkened kingdom was Calypso sitting on her throne as Amane walked in. "You called my queen." She kneeled down and Calypso stood up. "You have disappointed me." Amane's eyes shot open in shock. "I thought that you would make some progress. But I was wrong. It's been many months but still no results." Calypso didn't even look at Amane who was sweating.

"My queen. Please. It isn't my fault. It's-" Amane began. "Silence! I'm aware that the pretty cures have defeated your monsters many times. But that's no excuse. So I'm gonna give you. One last chance. If you fail. Then I will personally. Finish you off." Calypso finished and Amane nodded before walking out of the room.

When she was gone Calypso took up her dark crystal. "Very good my queen. Now our next step can begin." The shadow said and Calypso smiled. "And the princess of the Kingdom of light will soon pay." She said and glared at a painting with her and princess Callisto. "That will teach you for throwing me into the shadows. Dear sister." She laughed as dark smoke appered around her.

In Hashinto town was the girls walking around town, looking at the Christmas decorations. Finally Christmas had come to the town. "Christmas is so wonderful-yi." Yinsy said from Kyoko's purse. "It is-ya." Yangso answered. Kyoko looked up in the sky. The snow was falling and one flake landed on her nose, making her giggled. "I love Christmas. I have alot of fantastic memories. Ecspecialy those with my grandma." She said and the others looked at her.

Aoi knew that Kyoko's grandma had past away a couple of years ago. Mukuro and the fairies got to know it too. Around Christmas Kyoko had always visiting her grandma and had alot of fun. But after her death had Kyoko's family celebrated Christmas differently. By visiting her grave and wishing a merry Christmas.

A few tears ran down Kyoko's cheek, so the other girls put their hands on her shoulder. "I miss her. But as long me and the others remember her. She's never truly gone." The others smiled at her statement. "That's so beautiful." Mukuro said and Aoi nodded. "Yeah. So I gotta go fix some things. See you guys at the Christmas tree." She said and they all went back to their homes to fix some things.

Kyoko was sitting by her desk and wrapped something in two small boxes. Kitty was sleeping on her bed while Yinsy was on her. "This Christmas is gonna be special. I just know it." Kyoko said and looked at a photo of her and her grandma when she was younger. Memories of them having fun and being together appered in her mind. Soon her mother walked inside.

"It's time to go sweety." She said and Kyoko nodded before walking out of her room with Yinsy and the gifts in her purse. She and her parents soon arrived at the Christmas tree where Aoi and Mukuro meet up with them. "Hey girls. I got something special for you." She said and gave them the small boxes. They both smiled and opened them.

Inside where braided bracelets in their respective colors. "Wow. Kyoko. They're so beautiful." Mukuro said as she and Aoi put them on. "So we'll always remember the we're best friends." They all smiled before Kyoko saw her mother looking at the tree with some tears in her eyes. She walked up and hugged her. "I really miss her. But she'll always be in our hearts." Kyoko smiled and nodded as a pink light appered around her mom.

Amane saw this and took up her pendant. "Lights out!" She said and a pink light orb flew out of the Kyoko's mom and into the pendant, making her eyes darken. "She's gone. And won't be in our hearts." Shee said as Amane smirked. Kyoko's eyes widend as she soon glared at Amane.

The others saw her and they all ran after her. "Merry Christmas pretty cure." Amane said. "Give back my mother's light orb at once!" Kyoko demanded and Amane smirked and held up her pendant.

"Rise warrior of darkness. Rise up, Mega Darkaro!" Amane yelled and the pink light orb turned fully black before flying out together with both the metal and dark crystal before turning into a monster. To Kyoko's shock, it looked like her grandma with armor. Also with dark orbs around it's body. It's skin was made of dark crystal. " Mega, Darkaro!" It yelled. 

Kyoko shook her head and got a determined look. "Girls! Let's go!" She said and the others nodded.

The girls and fairies flew around in a pink, blue and green void and smiled. "Inner lights. Illuminate!" They all shouted and lights appeared from them, making pink, blue and light green round crystals. "Yinsy." Kyoko started. "Yangso." Aoi then added. "Change up!" They both said and the fairies shined before turning into a round circles with a hole in the middle. Their arms and heads was still there, together with Yangso's tail. "Light crystal ready." They all three said before Kyoko and Aoi threw their crystals at the fairies who caught them in their arms. And Mukuro put it on the pendant making the star on it glow.

The crystals glew and both Kyoko and Aoi grabbed respective fairy as Mukuro held up her pendant. "Pretty cure, light up!" They all shouted and light appered around them. Their outfits appeared. It was their gloves, dresses, shoes, earrings and necklaces. Then their hair changed too. Yinsy and Yangso then flew onto Kyoko's and Aoi's waists, where Yinsy earned a pat on the head. And Yangso earned a high five. Mukuro put the pendant on her chest and it glew.

Kyoko landed on the ground with cherry blossoms flying from her. "The blooming light of passion. Cure Sakura!" She said and did her pose.

Aoi landed on the ground with water drops flying from her. "The splashing light of wisdom. Cure Afrodite!" She said and did her pose.

Mukuro landed on the ground with sparks flying from her. "The sparking light of justice. Cure Jade!" She said and did her pose.

"We ninja of light will protect everyone's shining hopes and dreams." They all started and stood in a pink, blue and green void. "Ninja light, pretty cure!" They ended and pink, blue and yellow sparks appered around them.

They started to fight the Mega Darkaro. Afrodite and Jade managed to distract it as Sakura jumped into the air, ready to hit it. But suddenly, she saw her grandma smiling and froze. This got Amane's attention and she smirked before sending a blast towards her. "Sakura!" Afrodite shouted but Sakura got hit and knocked back.

"Seems like your teammate can't fight someone special to her." She smirked and Sakura layed there. "I can't do it." She said before she saw someone familiar walk up to her. "You can my dear." Her eyes widend when she saw who it was. "Grandma. I'm sorry but." Tears fell from her eyes as her grandma wiped them off. "It's okay. Remember. I might be gone but I'll always be in your heart. Don't let someone tell you otherwise. And also the real me is always with you." She said and Kyoko hugged her.

The others kept fighting before they saw a big light. "No one smudge my grandma's image!" Sakura came flying while glowing. "Shining flower explosion!" She yelled as she hit the Mega Darkaro with a big explosion of flowers, knocking it out.

"No!" Amane yelled as Sakura turned to the others. "Let's finish it." She said and summoned her sword and so did the others.

All three where in a dark void with their colors as stars. "Shine. The three blades of hope!" They said while holding their swords. The blades glew in their respective colors. "Blade of passion!" Sakura yelled and cut through the air with cherry blossom flowers flying after the blade. "Blade of wisdom!" Afrodite yelled and cut through the air with water drops flying after the blade. "Blade of justice!" Jade yelled and cut down with a lighting bolt following the blade.

They all held the swords up that glew stronger. "Let our shining hope slash through darkness." They all said and jumped into the air, towards the Mega Darkaro. Lights in their respective colors appeared around them. "Pretty cure! Shining triple slash!" They yelled and slashed the air one by one. The three slashes went together and hit the Mega Darkaro.

It's skin cracked before it exploded into light, making the pink light orb fly back into the Kyoko's mom, which made her eyes turn back to normal as her hopes and dreams returned. Amane looked at the cures in fear as her pendant fell on the ground together with the metal and dark crystal. "No. No." She said as the cures looked at her confused.

Suddenly they saw someone appere behind. "Seems like your time is up." Amane turned around and saw Calypso standing behind her. Before she could do anything, Calypso took up a dark pendant with a crown symbol on it. "You're no longer in service." She said and shot light at Amane.

The cures watched as Amane screamed before disappearing. "What happened?" Afrodite said. Calypso turned to the cures with a smile. "Good to finally meet you. Pretty cure. I'm Calypso. Queen of shadows. And I've come to finish the job." She said and held up her pendant. "Ultimate blackout!" She yelled and the pendant glew. Suddenly the cure's eyes widend in shock as alot of light orbs came flying towards the pendant.

Around Hashinto town was people losing their light orbs, making them all lose their hopes and dreams. All light orbs gathered in the pendant and Calypso laughed an evil laugh as the cures was stunned in shock.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 35 31
When the angelic kingdom Tenshira loses it's power during an attack by the D evils, the angeling Anya needs to flee with very special gems to earth...
732 43 10
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...
2.9K 86 37
Hanako is a typical female student in Japan, who likes magical girl stories as they appear in manga and anime. Maybe she likes them a little bit too...