When the Wind Filled the Lungs

By lostinwordz

Poetry by May More

Dear 3/22/2021 Part 2
Utopia
Reincarnation
Too good to be True
Flight
A Moment Endulged in Beauty
Amaranthine
Favorite Song
A Bit of Both
I Hate You, I Love You.
Help me move on from you lover, who never loved me.
How can you let go of the past, when the past can't let go of you?
Love is Temporary
What I escape from is not who I am.
Sensitive Hearts
Yourself
The Last Words I Wish Said to You
A Life I Wish on No One.
You Will Survive
Forgive Me For My Trauma
I Could Never be You, and yet I Wish I Was.

Everyone Makes Mistakes

11 2 1
By lostinwordz

With all those who have broken my heart, I'm trying to hope they'll change, learn a lesson, even slightly feel guilty, instead of pleading for karma, but the resentment still holds.
I will never understand how someone would damage me in a way I would never damage them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.6K 537 82
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...