Mr. 'W'right

By Jenna_x-

Daisy Hopes is a simple girl with a simple life from L.A she likes her simple life. Same crush since kinderga... More

. Character aestetics .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17 .
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Chapter 31 .
. Chapter 32 .
. Chapter 33 .
. Chapter 34 .
. Chapter 35 .
. Chapter 36 .
. Chapter 37 .
. Chapter 38 .
. Chapter 39 .
. Chapter 40 .
. Chapter 41 .
. Chapter 42 .
. Chapter 43 .
. Chapter 44 .
. Chapter 46 .
. Epilogue .
. Daisy & James .
. Brandon & zinc .
. Aurora & Teddy .
. Everyone .
. Michael, James & Daisy .

. Chapter 12 .

16 0 0
By Jenna_x-

MENTIONS OF PANIC. ATTACKS AND SA IN THIS CHAPTER!

Daisy's POV:

I stood there with slight tears in my eyes as I watched Riley beat the shit out of the mysterious man who tried to question aurora's leading skills.

I quickly turned away as I saw Riley claw his face almost killing him. I hate violence everything to do with it I just can't bare it.

I quickly ran out the pack room and into the hall as I felt it. The pain of not being able to breath creep back inside me. I gripped onto my chest as I fell to the ground. I scrambled for my phone to call Brandon but kept dropping it due to my shaking hands. I sat up against the hallway wall and counted in my head.

2.4.6.8- I can't. I can't do this. Why is my breath getting smaller? Why does it feel like my throat is closing up. Why can't I see. Why does it feel like everything around me is spinning like I'm on a roller coaster? Fuck it hurts. My heart feels like it's slowly giving up. Maybe I'm giving up?

I stopped struggling when I felt a pair of warm hands  wrap around my stomach and pulling me to their chest.

"B-Brandon?" I asked in between sobs.

"It's ok I got you."  A much much deeper voice said making me instantly relax at the sound.

He smelt like pine wood and mint. The smell of his clothes made me instantly relax and sink into his presence.

Me and Mr. Stranger stayed like that for a while until I had the courage to look up at him making my breath shorten instantly. James?

"J-James?" I asked wiping my tears and slowly standing to my feet.

"Sorry I saw you leaving panicking and I just wanted to make sure you was ok." James said as he stares at me with those deep blue eyes of his.

"Y-yeah I'm fine sorry just that in there doesn't really work for me." I said referring to the violence that Riley was using on that guy.

"Ah I get you do you want me to um stay with you?" James asked making me shake my head.

It's ok you go back in I'm just going to try and find somewhere to have a cig." I replied tapping James on the arm as I left.

Why do I feel so nervous around him?

"Oh before I forget." I turned to James standing at the door to where Riley was in.

"Training tommorow at the gym everyone including you hun.

James said winking as he went back into the room.

Hun? Why did that make me feel tingly inside?

I shook the feeling off and went back to the living soon since I don't really have a room in this cave yet.

***

"Daisy room 3" zinc said as he handed me the key to my room.

"Thanks." I replied as I headed to my room.

I walked inside to be met with a simple double bed in the middle of the room, a connected closet and a desk at the end of the bed. It was small but cosy.

I sat on the bed and took a deep breath when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said as I watched Brandon walk into my room sitting on the bed next to me.

"Ok spill." Brandon said as he held my hand.

"Spill what?" I asked confused.

"Why did you leave so suddenly when Riley was fighting that pack member I've never known you to be like that with violence." Brandon asked resting his head on my shoulder.

I guess there's no harm in telling him.

"Um ok if I tell you promise me you won't tell the others." I said making him nod.

"Ok we'll you know how my brother is dead but I never told you how he died?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah." He said sitting back up.

"We'll he died because he was trying to protect me from my um-." I stopped as I swallowed a lump in my throat making Brandon squeeze my hand.

"He was trying to protect- m-me from my fucking rapist." I said trying to choke back my cries.

"Th-the man had a um a gun and tried to shoot me when I said no, and I managed to escape from his car and run to my brother who was working at a club down from where I was and ins- instead of shooting me he shot my brother." I said as I held myself back from crying.

"Oh Dais why didn't you tell me I could of helped you through it no one deserves to go through that alone." Branon said pulling me in for a hug.

"I know that but you had your own shit going on I didn't want to just put my shit on you as well." I replied as I hid my face in Brandon's chest.

"When did it happen?" Brandon asked now crying as well.

"Um my 16th birthday." I said wiping away my tears.

"I went clubbing with Lily and he just I guess thought I was an easy target." I said with a sad smile.

"Daisy look at me this is me now being your dad your my mum and now it's my turn to be the parent none of this is your fault, none. You did nothing wrong you are perfect and no one can take that away from you that man that disgusting human is to blame for everything ok you hear me it is not your fault." Brandon said staring into my eyes.

"I know dad." I said smiling with tears in my eyes.

"Come here baby girl." Brandon said pulling me in for another hug.

"I love you Daisy doo I always will your my mum and I'm your dad that's how it will always be." Brandon said kissing my head.

"I know I love you to stupid." I laughed kissing his cheek.

"Oh also isn't James like really fucking hot." Brandon said with a open mouth.

"Oh I knowww he is a fine man don't let zinc hear you saying that." I laughed nudging him.

"Oh trust me zinc is just as fine." Brandon laughed as he pulled me into his side lying down on my bed.

"Now how about we find a place to have a ciggy I'm sure there is somewhere in this god forsaken cave." Brandon laughed pulling me up from my bed and walking out my bedroom with me.

Brandon is like the glue in my life and I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life.

James's POV:

Why was she so upset? Was it a panic attack? I'm really worried.

'Mate looked so sad James.' Gabriel whimpered.

'I know buddy maybe we should go and check on her.' I said as I went to go ask zinc what room she was in but stopped when I saw her walking with Brandon.

She looked happy laughing with Brandon as they linked arms.

'Why is she linking arms with him.' Gabriel growled as I watched them for afar.

'Chill gab he's gay yeah that should be us but we have to take this slow she is damaged we can't just say we're her mate that could make her scared of us.' I replied as I walked back to my room. Tomorrow I will try and get her alone.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 127 27
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
140K 3.4K 18
First change :-) It started as a challenge and then... the lead character caught my brain and ran with it Now we have a girl that just changed for th...
269K 17.8K 43
At the age of 13 she found her mate. A wolf who was not quite a wolf and a man not quite grown. He was her mate but she was not his. She was too youn...