GxG Smut Oneshot

By neiru_what

x Fem Reader More

🔞
🔞
TRAPPED
TRAPPED 2
TRAPPED 3
BULLIED
BULLIED 2
BULLIED 3
KAICHÅŒU
OVERTIME
SLAVE

THE DELIVERY

2.6K 19 23
By neiru_what

Basic info; Y/N (your name)
                    L/N (last name)
                        F/N (friend name)

A/N: This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own risk.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Could you come here for a second?" I darted my eyes up from the paperwork I was signing and headed towards F/N. He is not looking so good. Diarrhea maybe?

"What's up? Is your tummy acting up again?" I grinned at him. His face is so funny while holding his stomach. F/N pointed towards the packages at the corner of the room.

"Can you send those for me, please? I swear this is going to be the last one-"

"You said the same thing last week, F/N. Plus, my shift is almost done." I insisted, crossing my arms.

"Please, Y/N. I swear this is the last one I'm asking you. I really have to go."

I sighed, there was nothing I could do or else he will keep bugging me.

"Fine, go or else you might shit in here." F/N eyes lit up and he quickly left the room not forgetting to give me a goodbye.

I walk towards the packages and count the box one by one. All of them have the same address. Great, this won't take much time. I took my cap along with the packages in my work bag and headed straight to the specified address.

This person is called..C? Why would they put the letter C as their name? They could have put their real names or something.

I shake my head off the thoughts, "I think this is the place. Why does it look so vacant?" I headed toward the apartment foyer to put the stuff in their mailbox. What the hell? No mailbox?

I looked around to find an elevator, but none of them is working, with a sign that says "under construction".

I don't have any choice but to use the stairs. Luckily, the person lives on the third floor. Without wasting any time, I quickly walk to the apartment unit.

I arrived within 2 minutes and now I'm in front of the unit. I checked the door to make sure I was in the correct house.
No. 768? Yep, this is the one. I knocked on the door twice.

After a minute there is still no response, so I knocked on the door again. This time heavy footsteps could be heard heading towards the grey-coloured door.

The owner opened the door and I stepped back a little. Clearing my throat I took out the pen and writing board from my sling bag.

"Hello, this is Husky Express. Does the person called C is here?" I looked up from the board and finally get to see the person in front of me. Damn, what a tall woman. 6ft maybe?

"That would be me." It took her 10 seconds to reply, her eyes is still looking at my figure. Looking it up and down.
I gulped and gave her the board, not going to lie she is very good-looking. Especially those muscles of hers.

"Please sign here, ma'am." I pointed to the bottom of the paper. I stiffened a bit when she suddenly lets out a deep chuckle.

"No need to call me ma'am, I'm not married yet." I blushed while handing her the packages. I look down a bit hoping she wouldn't notice my red face.

Our hands brushed together making me blush deeper. I spun my heels and left the unit as fast as I could.

"Thank you, honey!" She called out behind me, and a small chuckle leaves her. I sprinted away from the area, my face probably looking redder than any tomatoes now.

I finally arrived at my home after calling a cab. There's usually no driver at this current time but I'm quite lucky.

While laying on the couch my mind suddenly drifted to the woman I met today. There's really no special thing about her apart from her gorgeous face. Then why do I feel so attracted to her?

My mind is slowly going blank until my eyes are closed in exhaustion from today.

Y/N's POV

Three days passed by and I was doing my job normally as the mailwoman, sending packages either by walking or the truck.

"Hey, Y/N. Thanks for helping me the other day. Would you like to eat fast food? My treat." F/N asked, crossing his arms while leaning at the office doorway.

"Thanks but I'm quite busy today. Let's go the other day." I looked up at him at saw his face drop a bit before he quickly covered it.

"Oh, alright. See you then." I felt bad for rejecting his offer. But I'm not really in the mood to eat now. My mind once again thinking about the jet-haired woman the other day.

While I was deep in thought my coworker dropped something on the table making me jolt up.

"Y/N, your shift ends in 1 hour, right? Before you go home please send these packages to the assigned address" My senior spoke before he walked out from the room I was sitting in.

I examined the parcel, looking at the address and name. It was a quite small package. My eyes widened a bit at the name. It was the same woman from the last time.

My heart is suddenly beating fast, and a blush appeared on my face. The thoughts of meeting this woman are making me all excited. What the hell?!
Get it together Y/N! This is your job.

I picked up the package and stuff it inside my bag while heading towards the building exit. I think I won't take the truck, the apartment is close by. Just a few blocks away from here.

After 10 minutes, I finally arrived at unit 768. My heart is beating once again. I braced myself to knock on the door.
This time it doesn't take her too long to open the door.

And as expected, I was greeted by the hot-looking beauty called Ms C in front of me. I cleared my throat and handed her the paper for her to sign.

While she was signing I take a good look at her outfit today. She just wearing a baggy black shirt, and black Nike shorts. With her hair tied up in a ponytail style. Her chest is quite large too...

"

Hm? Like what you see?" I quickly darted my eyes from her chest. Too late-
My face is all red from getting caught looking at her chest. It was honestly more embarrassing than falling in public places.

I quickly handed her the package and took the paper from her. When I was about to leave, this gorgeous woman suddenly ask,

"Would you like to have dinner with me, dear? We are having chicken butter today." I looked back at her and thought about whether should I go or not. What if she has bad intentions? Am I going to get murdered? Think carefully, Y/N! This is your opportunity to eat with your hot client!

"Um- Sure, I don't think I have any plans today."

"Sweet! Come on in, my sister will come later." Sister? I thought she lives alone.

I took off my shoes and followed her inside. The house is so clean and comfy even though it is quite small.
It has two bedrooms, one kitchen and another red-coloured door, what am I guessing is the toilet.

I took a seat on the couch while she walks to the kitchen, I look around and noticed a small photo frame on the coffee table. It was the two sisters. They look very much alike that I couldn't even tell who is the real Ms C.

The front door suddenly opened, revealing another woman similar looking to Ms C the difference is she has dirty blonde hair.

She was shocked to see me for a second until her sister spoke, "Jordy! This is the girl I was talking about the other day." Ms C walked behind me and put her hands on my shoulder. Slowly rubbing it.

I have a bad feeling about this. "Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Jordyn." She gave me a sweet smile. My face becomes red, she is very attractive. Similar to her sister, with her bulky figure and tattoo, but not much as her sister's.

"I- I'm Y/N." I cursed myself for stuttering in front of them, I looked down a bit, trying to hide my embarrassment. Suddenly a finger was placed on my chin, tilting my head up.

"A beauty like you shouldn't hide her face." Jordyn gripped my chin while flashing me those attractive smiles of hers. Ms C suddenly pulled me onto the couch, making me sit on her lap.

Her big arms are around my waist, and her grips are too strong making me hard to wriggle out from it. I tried to wriggle out of her hold only resulted in grinding on her lap. Ms C suddenly lets out a groan, followed by a hard thing pressed against my ass.

"Miss-! S-stop it!" She nuzzled in my neck while licking and gently biting the nape. Jordyn is now sitting on the single couch in front of me, she hungrily eyed me up and down.

I noticed something like a bulge forming in her jeans. It looked so big. Is that a dick?! But how-

"Call me Camryn, dear." I was cut off by Ms C— or Camryn. She suddenly gripped my work shirt and ripped it in half. My eyes widened in shock, I was about to say something when she suddenly attacks my sweet spot. I accidentally let out a loud moan.

Camryn smirks, she takes off my bra while groping my bare chest, pinching and twisting the hardened nipples. By now I was so wet that I can feel my panties are all soaked now.

"Mmh- You're so adorable, Y/N. Moan more for us.." Camryn cooed, as she continued to grope my breast. While is still busy leaving marks on my body,

Jordyn stood up and crouch in front of me. I was confused about what she is going to do until she tore my pants, leaving me in my soaked panties. Seriously, stop tearing my goddamn clothes!

Jordyn is not wasting any moment and pulled my panties down and start licking my wet entrance, I was drowned in pleasure not realizing that Camryn and Jordyn had already removed their clothes.

Camryn positioned herself at my pussy, slowly rubbing the hard tip on the virgin hole, I was trying to muffle my moans when Jordyn suddenly kisses me.

She pushed her tongue inside, exploring my insides. Our tongues battled but she easily dominated my mouth and pushed her mouth deeper.

While I was distracted by Jordyn's kisses, Camryn suddenly pushed her whole shaft inside me. My eyes widened at the thickness of the cock. She sits still waiting a moment for me to adjust.

Jordyn pulled herself off me, strings of saliva connected to our lips. She stands straight and holds her big cock to my mouth.

"Suck it like a good girl." I hesitated to open my mouth because of the size. Finally, I brace myself and took 3 inches of her cock. The salty substance which is the pre cum filled my mouth.

I slowly bobbed my head back and forth motion, I can tell that Jordyn is getting impatient, she suddenly grabbed my hair and pushed the whole 10 inches in my mouth. I gagged at the size, my saliva was dripping down from my mouth to the carpet.

She continued to fuck face me, while Camryn is fucking me by raising her hips slowly, both of their groans and moans filled the entire living room.
Suddenly Camryn picked up the pace and swung her hips faster and deeper. The tip of her cock repeatedly hit my womb. I also can feel her shaft's veins rubbing my insides.

Jordyn trusted her hips once last time before she came a lot in my mouth, I tried to swallow all of them but it was too much that I ended up spitting it out on the rug. These twins are seriously a beast...My body is getting numb.

Jordyn pulled her cock out from my mouth. The cock is still hard along with the cum dripping out from the tip.

Camryn fastens her thrusts, hitting my sweet spot over and over again. I tightened up my cunt, feeling like I was about to cum, strings of moans came out from my mouth as I was focusing on chasing my release.

Jordyn is now rubbing and flicking my nipples, making it harder for me to contain the moans. She went down a bit and latched herself at my right nipple. Licking and pinching the other.

The pleasure is too much that I came so hard and curled my toes, I gripped Camryn's arms for support.
She kissed my cheeks and whispered sweet things to my ears.

Without any warning, Camryn shoots out the load straight into my womb, filling up my inside. Some of the cum leaked out from my pussy.

I lay back on her front, exhausted from the mindblowing orgasm that I had just now. My eyelids are getting heavier and I couldn't resist them any more and I finally passed out in Camryn's arms.

[FINISHED]

A/N: Hey, sorry for not updating lately. I was too busy playing Roblox.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 196 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
106K 2.4K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
39.1K 773 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
153K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...