TWICE Han Gia | Sceneries Sho...

galaxyzzy

"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as... Еще

Twice members Profile (Gia)
VLive
Crazy Morning
Too Sleepy
Midnight Study
Study Stress
Study Stress - p. 2
Valentines Special: Gifts
Overworked
Help
Help - p.2
Fan Meeting
Accident?
ISAC day
World Tour
Stormy (Mi)
Raccoon & Red Panda (Mo)
Raccoon & Red Panda - p.2
Bullied (Chae, Tzu)
Bullied - p.2
Piano (Da)
GiHyun
Play Time (Jeong, Ji)
She'll Be Okay (Sa)
She'll Be Okay - p.2
She'll Be Okay - p.3
Tdoong's Baby
Tdoong's Baby - p.2
Weird Girls Day
'Got The Thrill'
Again?
Again - p.2
For Once
You Didn't Tell Us
You Didn't Tell Us - p.2
You Didn't Tell Us - p.3
You Didn't Tell Us - p.4
You Didn't Tell Us - p.5
Midnight Date
Midnight Date - p.2
'Masterpiece'
'Masterpiece' - p.2
'Masterpiece' - p.3
Injured
Injured - p.2
We Got You
Special Smile
Special Smile - p.2
Protective
Our Baby Girl
*Special Notes*
Adopt
Missing U
Picnic Day
'No Prepare'
'No Prepare' - Notes
Stay By Your Side
Always Here
Home For Christmas
Winter Seasons
Love Hearts
Better Now
Celebrate
Suprise!
Obsession - p.1
Obsession - p.2
Obsession - p.3
Obsession - p.4
You Get Me
Mine
Fear(less)?
Stay With Me
Drunk In Love
Your Time to Shine [Preview Edit.]
Your Time To Shine - p.2
Dreamers [Alternate Story Edit.]
Promise
'Golden Days'
Splash!
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ
Solo Discography | ᴍɪɴᴇ - p.2
Adorables

Worry Sick (Na)

671 16 4
galaxyzzy

A pretty long chapter, enjoy!

I've thought of this chapter for a while now, and I'm happy that I finally able to publish this, I hope you will like it!

"Good night Meong ~" said Chaeyoung as she climbed onto her own bed. The other two girls under the bunk beds already fallen asleep a while, and the other two believe Twice's dorm are basically in silence now, they all have been worn out because of the tight schedule for the past few days, and the 10 must have been exhausted.

"Don't sleep too late okay?" Chaeyoung lastly told the maknae before drifting off to sleep herself, after reminding the youngest one once again.

Gia nodded her head before walking out towards to the door. After she close the lights on her desk, opening the door softly, suddenly there are unusual noises appears right outside.

In the hallway, Gia could hear it from the gap of the bedroom door, there is someone trying to leaving and heading out quickly, she could even hear the sound of keys chattering.

But who will be leaving the house in the 9 of her older sisters? During this hour at - 3 a.m?

Gia looked back once again to check if the rest of the 3 girls in the maknae room if they are really asleep, and they are all sleeping soundly already, included the baby tiger who's still awake less than 5 minutes ago.

The moment when Gia heard the footsteps head towards downstairs, she followed behind immediately.

Gia took her hiding spot behind the wall between the kitchen, and peaked out her eyes to stare at the mysterious person.

With the refection of the moonlight, Gia could see the clothes of that person, with a bucket hat, sweaters, white shorts. The maknae remembers who wears the exact same clothes out this morning, Twice's maknae - the fake one.

Nayeon wear her sneakers softly, and she carefully tries to make as less sounds as possible before she sneaks out of the house.

Gia without any further delay, she ran back to her room, and grab her clothes that she spotted the first and change it into them, the next moment she remembers she's already outside the house and continue on following the steps on the oldest member.

Nayeon is already on the streets, walking causally, she never thought of the maknae have already followed her for the past minutes, before she arrived at the bus stop, in Gia's confusion.

She wanted to follow along and went on the bus together, but it will be very very suspicious, so she followed behind with a taxi.

Unfortunately for the baby maknae, rain starts to pour from the sky the moment when she left the car following Nayeon.

While she's worrying about Nayeon if she has an umbrella, the older one already took out one from her bag.

Gia sigh to herself, at least the older girl has one. And Gia contiune to use her arm and place it on top of her forehead, covering a bit of the rain from blocking her visions.

The maknae keeps quietly follow Nayeon's steps from behind, and slowly she realised where are they are actually heading.

"Wait, this is the way towards -"

JYPE Building.

Gia froze and stared at the tall building in front of her eyes, had a moment forgot that she's still in the rain. What's Nayeon doing in the middle of the night in JYPE building?

After the maknae spotted the oldest member walked in, she quickly follows behind.

Until when Nayeon reached into a place when Gia couldn't be more familiar - Twice's usual practice room. And Nayeon seems like to be setting up to practice herself, and so she decided to head towards the bathroom and clean up herself a bit.

Once she walks into the one of the floor's building's washroom, she immediately saw how wet she looks comparing when she's at the dorm about 20 minutes ago.

Her look now reminds herself that she's looks more than a messy hair girl that just awakened, her hair that's wet but not yet dripping from water, and her t-shirt looks pretty soaked as well.

For the next 10 minutes Gia is using the dryer in the girls bathroom to try and dry out her hair and her clothes for a bit.

Gia heads back towards her way back to the practice room, she pass through the empty hallways, and realised what time it is now to be in the building, it's already over 3:30 a.m.

When since Nayeon have the habit of leaving in the middle of the night and head to practice?

Before she could thought of a reasonable answer herself, the maknae already react at the practice room, she peeks inside through the window on the door, and saw the older girl is already practicing hard, looking towards the mirror, when her body dancing to the beat.

But with this sudden spying in the middle of the night, when the maknae is originally should be on bed now, the members also have a tiring schedule today, Gia couldn't help but to accidentally spaced out a bit, which she didn't notice that Nayeon already saw her thought the reflection of the mirror, she let the music goes on, when she stared at the door with her mouth wide open.

"Meong, what are you doing here?" The moment when Gia looks up turning towards the voice, she found Nayeon opened the door for her, with a shocked expression but also worried look on her face.

"I - I -" Nayeon have surprised Gia, the younger one couldn't immediate have any understandable words come out from her lips.

Nayeon quickly grab Gia's hands and pull the girl up from her kneeing position, "Just come in first."

So the two seated at the sofas at the end of the practice room, when Gia starts to briefly explain on how she got here at this time, from she saw Nayeon going out from the dorm, to hiding behind the door.

But of course Gia skipped the raining part and about her getting wet. As the caring maknae of Twice she is, Gia always tries to make her older sisters to worry about her the fewer, the better.

"Seriously, you are following me?" Nayeon ask when she raised an eyebrow, "Do you know that this is dangerous? What if you got kidnapped by some sasaengs that hide around our dorm?"

The oldest of Twice suddenly started her caring mode towards the maknae, which it's not going to stop for a while, until Gia thought of something.

" - now you realise how serious this is? We, Twice, the managers, staffs, fans, all couldn't risk it to lose you, you know?!" Nayeon said frustrated when she hit the younger one on her arm.

"But - but Nayeon! You're the one that sneaks out at night!" Gia said when she pouts, she's not the first one that's wrong here.

Nayeon immediate went silence at Gia's comment, thinking on how to answer her. And Gia took her chance to keep going.

"Nayeon, you actually went onto a public bus, you don't know if there's traps or people that are planning to kidnap you. And I don't know how many times is this for you, but even I know that this happened once is dangerous enough." Gia peaked towards Nayeon, when she's causally staring at her own nails while playing them, the maknae knows Nayeon is thinking, so decided to stop.

"Can you think of what will the managers or Jihyo will do when they know -"

"Jihyo knows." Nayeon said softly, she drop her arms down on her own lap before stares back into the maknae's grey blue eyes.

After a few more moments of silence, Gia breaks it with an unbelieving whisper, "What?"

"I said Jihyo actually knows," Nayeon repeated, she looked at the younger's reactions once more and started to explain, "The few weeks a while ago I got sick right? Although I still have attend shootings and events, I've missed a lot of the dance practices. And I don't want to be behind and hold down the group, so I wanted to just get some extra practice myself, you guys are tired enough, I don't want to disturb them."

Slowly Nayeon can saw a worried expression from the maknae's face, when the younger one softly grabs Nayeon's hands and start caressing it, just to give any small sighs of comfort to the older one.

"And Jihyo soon found out im sneaking out at night, and luckily she helped me, but I've also promise this is only going to last for a while."

"Good, don't stress yourself out, okay Na?" Gia said warmly and she add a smile, "You're always catching up onto us, so don't worry. And I don't think losing your sleep like this is worth it."

"Okay okay I get it, when since our maknae become so protective?" Nayeon said as she pinch the younger's cheeks softly, the two grin at each other.

"Well, we are here now, so you want to practice? I can help you for a bit if you want." Gia said, before Nayeon nodded and they walked in the middle of the practice room, they started the music up and start dancing.

"One two one two one two ..." Nayeon said as she count to the beat. The oldest girl actually catch up to everything pretty well from what Gia sees. The younger thinks that with Nayeon now like this, it's unnecessary for her to come to practice a lot during midnight, but Gia still understands and respect Nayeon's decision.

"Want to take a break?" Nayeon ask the maknae. Although they didn't dance in a role for a long period, Gia seems to start getting a bit off, doing everything a bit slower than her usuals, and also sneezes for a few times.

"No Na, I'm fine -" But before the younger one could finish her sentence, Nayeon already got a lot closer to the maknae's face, she realise Gia's cheeks are indeed redder than usuals, and she didn't really catch her breath quick enough.

Nayeon got suspicious and she quickly touches the girl's hair before she realise, the older one get a grip on Gia's hair. It's still wet. The older one thought back and remembered now that it's raining outside, and when she saw Gia outside the practice room door, she doesn't have anything carried with her.

"You followed be without an umbrella right?" Nayeon now starting to cling her eyebrows together, before bursting the words out quickly.

Gia don't know what to say to deny that, she couldn't find an excuse for it.

"Did you catch a cold from the rain -"

"No! I didn't - achoo! excuse me -" Gia turns her head to the side when she sneeze, the moment her head turns back to her orignally position on facing Nayeon, her jaws suddenly been hold softly, then the back of a hand is on the taller's forehead.

"You're a bit hot Meong," Nayeon said, before she pulls Gia to the side and ask her to sit on the sofa while she started to pack up.

"Wait Nayeon, you're leaving now?"

"Yeah of course, you're a bit sick, and you should be taken care now and going back to the dorm," the oldest girl saids, but she knows this is not enough to convince the maknae going back to the dorm, "Besides, it's almost morning now, I'm going to head back anyways."

Gia nodded softly and decided to sit back at the sofa, while staring at the older one as she packs.

After a while, the two left JYPE Building and went on a taxi to head back to Twice's dorm.

"Okay now Meong - just lay down here -" The two already entered the dorm quietly, with the fellow 9 members are still sleeping upstairs, they don't want to wake them up.

Nayeon's arms are wrapped around Gia's shoulders as they walks in, and she softly place the maknae to lie on the sofa, and helped her to get into a more comfortable position.

"Wait here Gia, I'll go grab a few stuff." Nayeon said before placing a small peak of kiss on top of her still-a-bit-hot forehead.

A few moments later Nayeon came back with a lot of stuff in her arms, a few blankets, a mug with warm water, and some fever cool pads.

She first put the two small items aside and wrap a blanket around the younger's figure, she sat at the edge of the sofa and opened the package for the cool pads.

When Nayeon take cares of the maknae, she suddenly realises how small and tiny she looks now lying on the sofa, making her motherly side to came out because of the maknae.

"What's going on here?" A sleepy voice of Jihyo's came out from the door to the living room, when she saw Nayeon and Gia at the sofa, she went over towards them.

Nayeon quickly explained everything to her, since Jihyo already knows about Nayeon practicing in the building at night.

"Meong actually follows you?" Jihyo chuckles at Gia's actions, found her very childish and kiddy, their maknae is acting like a 3 years old.

"But I think she'll be fine," Nayeon said, getting a few more glares over at the maknae, who's already fallen asleep softly.

"Yeah, she'll be good tomorrow morning," Jihyo said as well, "If she got some good rest tonight, it's juts a bit cold from the rain."

A few moments of silence as the two looks over at the tired Gia, she indeed still looks pretty even if she's sleeping.

"Anyways," Nayeon grins when she realised both of them are staring at Gia for too long that it gets a bit creepy, "I wanted to stay with her for now, and get some sleep, want to join."

"Em maybe no, sorry unnie." Jihyo said as she stood up and stretches, "I have to get back to bed before later in the morning Sana unnie realises I'm not in bed, I've lied to her yesterday saying that I only could fall asleep on my own bed these days. Since she kept wanting me to go sleep with her, sometimes Sana unnie is just - too clingy."

"Okay then, good night Jihyo." Nayeon said softly before waving to the Jihyo who's walking upstairs back to her room.

Nayeon decided to snuggle in with Gia under her blanket, since the sofa is not a small one, and both of them are thin. Nayeon managed to cuddle up with the maknae without falling to the ground.

Nayeon stares into Gia's sleeping face, before brushing a strand of hair away from her cute and small face.

The older girl smiles widely to herself, snuggling with Gia again, she said softly, "Good night baby maknae."

This title "Worry Sick" actually means of both Nayeon and Gia worrying about each other, just a random and not-important thing to tell you all (^v^)

When I made this character 'Gia', it's not a character that's a person who gets sick or ill constantly, but with a lot of chapters constantly saying about those stuff, I guess it brings out the vibe and feelings of it.

But Gia is still been set as her immune system is strong and won't get sick easily though.

I hope you have enjoyed this! Please vote if you did

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
168K 6.2K 20
[COMPLETED] Chou Y/n, A lazy girl that have a step-cousin that is an Idol in Korea. Chou Tzuyu twice's maknae and visual who fall inlove with her ste...
24K 1K 31
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...
180K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...