*On Hold* A gun or a quirk? (...

By FlyKaiii

In his first year with U.A. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya ​had made a name for himself, and began to master the quirk... More

Prologue
Operator Profile: Deku
Training Day!
Finding the Team
Back to Japan!
New Days and Old Friends (and Enemies)
Reasons I haven't updated (Not Apart of Story)
Ambush!
Queen of Blood
Teaser for new story?????
Update on the book
Cigarette Smoke
De ida y vuelta (Lemon btw)
Putting this Book to Rest For Now.

Where I've been

272 1 3
By FlyKaiii

Before I continue the story, I believe y'all deserve an explanation on where I went. Well, I had a severe depressive episode, which all built up into a suicide attempt. Luckily, I survived, told my therapist, and was placed into a psych ward where I was able to get proper help other then self medicating with pot. Now, I've been put on an anti-depressant, and officially diagnosed with severe depression. so, now that I'm in almost tip-top mental state, it's time to write again. Kiss Kiss y'all, have a good day night or afternoon. 

-FlyKaii

P.S. I got a Girlfriend :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
30K 684 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...
33.2K 574 18
20 years into the future the League of Villains in hiding and Japan thriving, peace has been achieved or so we thought..the League of Villains came b...
132K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...