Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 4

246 9 0
By Kbreezyyz

Andres POV

Unknown caller who could this be. I picked up the phone.

"Hello....I need your help. I heard you an attorney on top of you being the runner up for mayor, sorry you ain't win by the way. I voted for ya" The voice said.

"Who dis" I asked"

"This Big Murda, hottest rapper out in these skreets, but on a serious note I need your help. My friend, my sister Keyshawn Harris was arrested and she needs someone like you with a law degree to get her out"He said.

"That sounds serious and all but how am I supposed to help without knowing all the details and why me" I asked him and I was dead serious why me?

No one ever believes in me so why now?

"Nigga why not you? From what I hear you's great at ya craft and I need you right now so what's it gon be"?

"Alright I'll help, is she in county jail" I asked?

"Yes that's where she is".

"I'll be down there first thing in the morning" I told him and he hung up.

I didnt know how in the hell I was gonna get her out but if she was falsely accused which I'm sure she was I was gon damn sure try my damndest to get her out and all those charges dropped.

It was morning time and it was time to get back to what I do best and that was defending my people, after all that's why I came back to Chucalisa. I showered got dressed and head down to the county jail.

Keyshawns POV

I was still here. In this hell hole. I miss my babies, I'm so worried about them and I'm so pissed I let it go this far. When I get out dis bitch I'm coming for Derricks ass hard if Lil Murda don't get to him first.

"Keyshawn Harris, you have a visitor " the guard says.

And as soon as he said that I jumped up from the cell bench and aproached the guard to be cuffed and taken back to the interrogation rooms. As soon as I got back there I was a little confused. This was Autumns, Haileys regular that would often come to the pynk to see her, but why was he here?

"Keyshawn, I'm Andre" he said.

"I know who you are" I tell him, "But why are you here"?

"I'm a lawyer. Your friend Lil Murda told me you was in here and asked me to help out so I need you to tell me everything that happened that day from the beginning".

That's what I did, I told him everything from all the abuse of me then to my kids then to him calling CPS and everthing that happened after. In awe he just looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"No don't feel sorry for me.... Help me get back to my babies".

"Don't worry Keyshawn I will, I will".

Mercedes POV

It was finally morning and I was getting lil mama ready for school she asked me to do her hair in two French braids like I do mine. I'm not gon lie being her mama is feeling like such a blessing. I never realized how much she looked up to me and I'm really looking forward to being there for her for the rest of our lives.

"Alright lil mama all done. Gon put your clothes on so we can get to this school na" I told her. She went in her closet and picked out an outfit put it on and was still putting on her shoes and getting herself together, so I told her I'll be outside starting up the car. As soon as I opened the door I seen Maine. And I ain't seent his ass since before the party over at the Pynk. He was eyeing me real hard and walked over to me before I could even get in the car. "What chu want Maine, ain't you don said all you had to say" I asked him?!

"Damn Cedes a Nigga just tryna catch up wit cha real quick. You know everthing I said I was just in my feelings and shit. You dancing up on that stage wit that Hurt village Hustla Nigga really had a nigga mind fucked" he said.

"Maine ian tryna hear all dat na I gotta take my baby to school" I told him.

"Alright Cedes I guess I'll catch up wit you later den"he said as he walked back to his house.

Terricka was coming outside watching Maine smiling in shit. Lil girl was in a trance I had to snap my fingers at this lil girl and tell her to get in the car. Then I just drove her to school dropped her off and headed to my gym. I arrived at my gym and started opening the doors it was 9:00 and my appointments was racking up. Bitches really wanted that Mercedes experience and wanted to learn how to work that pole for they niggas or bitches. Before I knew it I was finishing up my last appointment and it was 12:30. After that I seen and all too familiar face walking up to my door and it was Uncle Clifford.

"Uncle Clifford what chu doing here" I asked?

"Mercedes girl I had to come see what all the hype was about. I's really prouda my bottom bitch".

"Thanks Uncle Clifford how's everything".

"Everythang good girl. Except for one thing......".

"And what's that.....?" I said concerned.

"It's Keyshawn..."

"What about her"?

"She locked up Cedes. Her baby daddy got her locked up".

"Aweee helll nawwwww" I shouted.

"Cedes calm down its being handled, but I wanted to let you know".

"Well if you say it's being handled it's being handled" I told her.

She gave me a hug and we both needed one after that conversation. This is just some bull shit.

Derricks POV

These damn kids. They keep crying. I don't know what to do. I should've never called the police on Keyshawn maybe just CPS. I can't deal with this much longer.

   Big Bones POV

"You know where you at" I asked him. He just sat on the floor silent.

"Nigga you know why you here. You did this to yourself. You had a bad bitch on your arm and a down bitch and you still tryna save them hoes that don't wanna be saved" I said. Still no answer.

"That's okay though you gon learn today Nigga. You ain't gon have a bitch out here looking crazy. Now tell me how you did it" I asked him?

"Did what. You don't even know who you fucking wit do you? Jus know imma get outta here and I will when you least expect it. What's the matter you look scared, you should be. You may have caught me slipping, but you ain't ready for this war" he said.

All that shit he was saying was going in one ear and out de other. "Why.... Why her"? He didn't answer. Before I knew it my boss entered the room.

"Big Bone it's time for your break" he told me.

"NOWWWWW!" He screamed and I left the room.

"Now Nigga I'm finna beat you till you tell me the truth".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
1K 27 6
short (FICTIONAL) story 🙁 this is my first time writing smut so don't expect any beautiful writing. but trust give me time (not shipping this is J...
304 11 11
!!DISCLAIMER!! This story is for entertainment purposes only. I made this so I could entertain the fellow Skephalo shippers out there!
191K 8.8K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...