Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 3

253 8 0
By Kbreezyyz

I hope y'all are enjoying the story. It's my first one so I'm a little nervous, But let me know what y'all think. Hope you enjoy!😉

Mercedes POV

It's been days since I had Terricka come stay with me and Patrice finally did one thing right in her miserable ole life. Lil mama wasn't giving me no problems as of now but why I keep thinkin she gon take a turn for the worse. I know I'm supposed to have faith in her and I want to but by her getting pregnant like I did when I was her age it's making me doubt her and ion like that shit. I wanna believe in Terricka I want the best for her but I just don't know if I can fully trust her yet. It was night time and me and lil mama was getting ready for bed. She was in the shower and her phone kept chiming , who could be texting her this late I thought. Naw ion wanna look at her phone I'd be invading lil mama privacy. But I wanna keep up with her especially since everythang that happened. I wonder if it's Kelland little ass. Naw I ain't gon look. Fuckkkk ...shitt, she my daughter and as of right na I need to make sure she on the right path. I picked up her phone and looked to see who the messages were from. It was Kelland's little ass asking her how she feeling after everythang that happened. I wonder if she told him about the abortion. I heard the shower turn off and I quickly put the phone down and sat on the couch and acted like I was scrolling on my phone. She came out the bathroom and into the living room and grabbed her phone.

"Mama I'm going to bed" she said.

"Alright lil mama good night" I told her.

And she went in her room. As I was scrolling on Instagram. I seen Roulettes ass and it reminded me of her and Ninevah talking the night of Granmuva Ernestine's party about some stable and shit. My mind immediately went to Uncle Clifford and how I gotta tell her. I called her and she picked up

"Hey Mercedes girl what's up" she asked?

"Nothing much, Uncle Clifford I got sum to tell ya".

"Alright... spit it out den".

"I overheard Roulette and Ninevah talking the night of Ernestine's party and they was talkin bout a stable and bad bitches and shit Uncle Clifford this shit don't sound good na" I told her.

"I knew that bitch was lying and them hoes was up to sum, thanks for letting me know Cedes, but how you and lil mama been? Everythang good?" She asked.

"Yeah uncle Clifford we good..... but lil mama a lot to handle. It's a lot going on with her to be honest and I don't know how to handle it" I told her.

"Cedes I know it's hard but you gotta trust her, she gon make mistakes but you gotta be there to help her turn it around for the better".Every girl needs her mother".

"Thank you uncle Clifford, always giving a bitch the best damn advice".

"Always have and always will" she said.

"Bye" I laughed and hung up.

Maybe she was right maybe I should give Terricka the benefit of the doubt after all I wish my momma would have gave that to me.

Big Murda's POV

Cliff was still at the club and I was still tryna figure out how to handle all this shit wit Keyshawn. I hit up Woddy and told him I was finna slide through the spot

Murda: Woddy I'm finna slide through rq.

Woddy: Alright Nigga I'll be here.

I headed to his house in my hoopty (damn I needs a new car now dat I'm all famous and shit) I thought. I made it to his house and knocked on the door he must've had a bitch over here cause it took him hella long to answer the door. He finally opened the door

"Nigga who you in here fucking" I asked him laughing dabbing him up.

"Nigga mind yo business ain't nobody in here and if it was yo ass would still be out here in the heat" he said in that deep ass voice he got and let me in and closed the door.

"Woddy I got some shit to tell you".

"What nigga, why you looking all worried and shit"?

"Woddy Keyshawn locked up mane" I told him.

"Whoa whoa whoa say what" he said angrily and shocked. "I thought lil shawty was getting outta town Lamarques. What the fuck happened" he asked me.

"Nigga all I know is she called me from county jail crying saying Derrick called CPS now they thinking she the one abusing the kids he held an iron to her face and shit and lied to the police. She told me she went off beat his ass and hit one of the ops man" I told him.

"Nigga what.... This don't sound no type of good. We gotta get her out of there. Keyshawn ain't made for jail Lamarques . She don't deserve this shit mane" he said.

"Nigga tell me something I don't know. We gotta dead this bitch made ass nigga and save her babies that's the last thing she said to me on the phone".

"Nigga I'll handle it, I'm good at handling shit" he said

"Nigga we gon handle it" I told him, and we dabbed each other up and I left.

Toys POV

We was here at the motel waiting on this nigga to show up and when he did he didn't look half bad . He was medium build with caramel butterscotch skin , dreads and a goatee.

"Wassup I'm Troy" he said smiling and I just smiled back.

Bitchhhh my face was stuck and Roulette snapped her fingers at me and told him what was going down and what wasn't. Before I knew it she was in the bathroom and I was taking my clothes off. He started kissing my neck and put me down on the bed. He took my panties off with his mouth and slid them down my ankles.

"Ahh shit girl you gotta pretty pussy" he said

I just moaned loudly but I remembered what roulette said about the signals so I just moaned once and toned it down. He then proceeded to eat me out and it felt so good this nigga was bouta make me cum.

"Fuckkk" I said loudly and he just smiled and sucked on my clit and said cum for me and I did just that.

He pulled his pants down and he was hard as a rock he laid back and put me on top of him and I started riding him and he put his hands around my neck. He was a little rough but that's how I like it so I didn't really mind it. Then he started grabbing my neck tighter and tighter and started calling me a bitch and shit I moaned loudly and I could hear Roulette's footsteps in the bathroom coming closer and closer. He loosened his grip and then I toned it down. Then he put my arms around my back and started smacking my ass really hard I wanted to moan loudly like she told me but I started enjoying it before I knew it he came and paid me in full and then something a little extra but Roulette ain't need to know that. He left and I paid her the one thousand and kept the extra five hundred what she don't know won't hurt her right?

Whispers POV

It's been a while since Roulette left to go meet up with Toy and the club was closing. As I was getting dressed and getting ready to go Duffy came in the back.

"Ayo you know where Roulette at" he asked?

"She said she was going out for a bit she should be home later" I told him to get him off of her trail.

Roulette really liked Duffy and I didn't wanna blow her cover. My third eye was telling me if she played her cards right he could be the one.

"Alright den I'll hit her later he said you have a good night be safe" he told me and walked out of the locker room.

I hope Roulette and Toy were safe tonight I thought. But something's telling me we may have to stop this thing we got going sooner rather than later.

Big Murda's POV

Me and Woddy had a plan to deal with Derrick but we still ain't have no clue how to deal with Keyshawn being in jail. It was time to make a phone call but I just hope it was the right one.

"Hello.... I need your help"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 542 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
775 11 5
this story starts at the end of the season 3A finale and contains what I hope/think/wish to happen in the next half of the season. This is also the...
9.3K 494 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
237K 5.4K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...