Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 2

435 8 0
By Kbreezyyz

Cliffs POV

It's the morning after Granmuva Ernestine's party and I feel good. Better than I felt in a long while. I wake up to Lamarques next to me.... In the light, In his light and I couldn't be any happier. I trail my fingers up his back and rub his ear five times before he wakes up and smiles at me.

"Good morning shawty" he says smiling with his eyes half closed.

"Morning" I tell him smiling from ear to ear.

"How was I last night?"

"Well between the kisses you gave and all that dick...." He cut me off saying

"Shawty I mean my entrance, and all the love I showed you with your framily being present." He said.

"Well Lamarques to be honest I thought it was all a dream at first. Heyell, especially cause all them pills I took when that mustard banana bile yellow looking bitch snuffed the account and left us in the negatives, but then when I realized it was real I couldn't stop smiling. Lamarques I'm so prouda you. And last night I got everythang I coulda dreamed of" I told him.

He just smiled and gave me a kiss and said "Well Cliff you deserve everythang in this life and more, and honestly you my dream come true. I'm glad you gave me another chance. Imma prove to you that I'm worthy everyday worthy of you worthy of us" he said.

I just smiled and kissed him, kissing lead to... He grabbed my neck and stroked me in his hand and said

"How that feel Cliff"?

I just moaned and said "goooddd..."

He then kissed my neck and sucked the spot under my ear. (This nigga know all my soft spots) he kept stroking me until I came in his hand and then he laid me down and said

"Take this Murda dick for me gurl" he grabbed the lube and slid inside me and looked at me dead in my eyes and said "You mines forever" and kissed me softly.

We fucked until he came inside me and then laid next to each other and cuddled. A couple hours had passed after our fuck session and we both woke up and took a shower together. After we took a shower I went to my vanity and started getting ready for tonight. My club was back up to code and even though a bitch ain't have her bottom bitch no more I still needed to get this money especially after Autumn Lakeisha Hailey savage night don took all our money. That still had me hot but I knew a bitch was gon get hers bitches like her always do. As I was getting ready Lamarques was just starring at me in the mirror...

"Nigga you looking at me all love sick and shit" I told him.

"Maybe I am" he said and I just smiled.

His phone started ringing and when he picked up his facial expression changed. He looked like he was bout to kill a bitch or a nigga. Who could have his face all turnt up like this?

Big Murda's POV

"Murda I need your help"

"I need you to get my kids their not safe"

"Murda are you there?"

I froze, my ears must've not been working right because the voice I heard on the other side of the line pulled my heartstrings. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, who I was hearing. It couldn't be, It shouldn't be.

"Keyshawn?" I cried a little. "Keyshawn.... Why in the hell are you calling from county jail? Why aren't you in LA right now!" I raised my voice a little I know I shouldn't have cause she started crying on the other end of the line.

"Murda I don't know what happened, it all happened so fast. DerrickcalledthepoliceonmeandCPSthisbitchreallytookittoofarthistimeandmykidshesbeenabusingmykids"! She said.

She was talking way too fast "Keyshawn hold on, hold on slow down" I told her.

"Derrick. When I got back home from the tour I found out he had been beating our kids lil Murda. I told him it was okay for him to beat me but he was not gon beat my children, next thing I know he holding an iron up to my face threatening to burn it. So I did what anyone would do I came up with a plan to get out of there with my kids as you know, but that's when he called CPS and told them I was abusing the kids. Murda I couldn't take it anymore I went off on him and started hitting him and when the cop tried to pull me off I hit the cop and he slammed me on the floor and cuffed me, next thing I knew I ended up here. Please get me out" she said.

I was getting even more pissed by the minute and the call was about to disconnect. (This call will disconnect in 15 seconds)

"Keyshawn best believe imma do everythang to try and get you out just hang tight sis everythang gon be handled" I told her with my voice shaking I was furious.

(This call will disconnect in 10 seconds)

"Lil Murda thank you and please

(this call will disconnect in 5 seconds) 'Call disconnected'

please protect my kids" Keyshawn said to the disconnected phone line.

I couldn't wrap my head around everything I just heard. Burn her face, beating the kids . This bitch don took it too far now imma have to dead him like I did picos ass. Cliff was just in her vanity staring at me crying as I had the phone on speaker....

"Lamarqu.....Lamarques ..." she said with tears in her eyes.

"I know Cliff, I Know. Imma dead this fool" I told her.

"Marques you can't do that then they would think that was Keyshawn's plan all along. We have to be smart about this" she said.

"You right" I told her "imma handle it though".

Roulette's POV

It was opening time at the pynk and me and whisper had this club packed out , not just for our dances either. These niggas was here for the full experience and I was gon give it to them. With my new bitches Toy and Ninevah in this stable I was gon make bank for sure.

"Leave them guns and all that envy at the door cuz it's show time innna be a bitch" Dj neva scared said from the dj booth.

We at 75% compasity tonight bitches and best believe we gon get this money. As me and Whisper hit the stage Big Latto's 'Fuck the club up' featuring Glorilla plays and niggas is throwing them stacks tonight. We tore the stage up and headed back to the pynk locker room with all our stacks.

"Bitch this bag heavier than my momma whooping hand" I told Whisper.

"Didn't I tell you, if we go on at 11:11 the Devine would do the rest" she said.

Ninevah comes to the back and tells me

"Roulette we gotta paradise room request for Toy".

"Gurl Toy don't even work her no more", I told her looking at her crazy. "Tell that nigga he gon have to meet us at motel 88 and ian playing them games, he better bring all the stacks too!" I told her.

"Alright I'll let 'em know boss" she said, I smiled and proceeded to count this money.

Cliffs POV

I can't believe Keyshawn up in jail and over this lil white nigga. One thing for sho'll we gon get my bitch outta jail come hell or high water.

"Lamarques.... Just be careful with this plan ion wanna lose you too to no police jail nonsense" I told him.

"Shawty you ain't gon lose me, I promise. It's gon get handled, and imma handle it so no one can trace that shit back to her, me or no one else involved" he told me. Stop worrying. Just keep that mind of mine stress free and imma be straight" he said.

I got up from my vanity and gave him a kiss and went to go put my outfit on and head out to my club I just knew if I wasn't there chileeee some shit was gon pop off ion know why but it smell like it's gon rain and ian talking bout no weather either. I got in my car and headed to the club as soon as I pulled up niggas was outside ready to get in. I know Hailey took all that money but with all these niggas out chere Chile.... We was gon make that money back quick fast. I walked in to see money all on the floor these niggas was dropping bank tonight. I walked back to my office to find Big L ass eating ramen and counting as he should be.

"Big L mane, everythang good?" I asked him.

"Yeah Clifford everythang good. Look like we gon make every cent back red bone took don't worry your lil head" he told me.

I sucked my teeth and walked back to the locker room to find Ninevah and Roulette talking I quickly interrupted them and asked

"What y'all in here talkin bout"? Ninevah looked spooked but Roulette was up to no good as usual.

"Uncle Clifford I'm just confiding in my house muva about something, that's alright?" She asked.

"Umm hum..... " I told her with a suspicious look on my face tapping my nails.

"We'll get out there on that floor this money don't fall off trees na" she rolled her eyes and went out to the floor.

"So what was y'all really in here talking bout"? I asked Ninevah seriously since she was my new house muva she supposed to stay wit open ears chile.

"Uncle Clifford Roulette just want some advice on how to get to the top of this game thas all" she said.

"Alright now" I told her but did I believe her? No. Only time would show me what these bitches was really up to.

Toys POV

This the spot Roulette told me to meet her at? This spot look nasty as hell. What else I'm gon do though, I need moneyyyy. Uncle Clifford threw me out cause she think I gave her Granmuva that shit. I ain't do that shit mane. But it's no turning back now I gotta make this money. I'm standing in the parking lot of motel 88 and I see these lights pulling up it's a hoopty Chevy and the car turnt off. It's Roulette. She walks up to me saying

"This what chu decided to wear toy???"

"What's wrong wit it" I asked her?

"Girl let's just make this money" she told me. "Before this nigga come what you down to do and what you not down to do" she asked?

"Well ion know about all that raw shit I'm not willing to do that , and ion know about that anal shit but besides that I guess I'm cool wit anything" I told her.

"Alright na when dis Nigga pull up we gon go to the room imma tell him what's going down and whats not then imma wait in the bathroom until y'all done" she smiled but then got real serious.

"If he do some funny shit moan loudly twice, if he do some slick shit moan loudly three times and if he do some punk shit which is Put his hands on you the wrong way scream and imma come out the bathroom and handle this nigga you hear me. The agreement in 1 benji which is one thousand we good" she ask?

"We good" I told her and we walked inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.4K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
213K 5.1K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
38.7K 1.6K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
304 11 11
!!DISCLAIMER!! This story is for entertainment purposes only. I made this so I could entertain the fellow Skephalo shippers out there!