Lariat

Por AlexandraGrayWrites

College is the fresh start Mackenna Baker is hoping for, but her past follows her from the small town she lef... Más

Author's Note and Disclaimer
Aesthetics & Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Flashback Bonus Chapter 1
Flashback Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 41

493 21 7
Por AlexandraGrayWrites

This bitch is seriously testing. Every. Last. One. of my nerves and I'm this close to breaking her perfectly manicured hand in front of all these people I don't know.

I like to think I kept my cool during the ceremony, watching my boyfriend walk down the aisle with his ex-whoever-the-fuck-she-is, but I know my palms said otherwise once I was walking away after the new husband and wife and their wedding party disappeared.

At least when they were sitting at the table with the bride and groom and the rest of the wedding party, they were sitting with Cameron and Bridgette separating them so I knew she wouldn't be able to be touchy feely with him.

Dinner has been served, with speeches from Wesley and Isabell, as well as Cameron and Bridgette's parents sprinkled in.

Cameron and Bridgette had their first dance when they first entered as husband and wife, so for the most part now, Wesley is done with his best man duties since the party is in full force with a crowded dance floor.

But she just strolled up to us while we were sitting down at a table together, and she's touching my man, openly in front of me, knowing I'm right beside them.

I'm ready to throw hands.

The only thing keeping me planted is I don't want to cause a scene in front of the guests or the bride and groom and give Wesley's best friend a bad real first impression of me.

Okay, maybe Wesley's holding my hand hostage in a death grip, telling me to chill out, but I'm totally playing it cool again. He had been holding onto my thigh while we were having yet another little flirty moment, but the second he caught her walking up, he moved his hand to intertwine with mine in said death grip.

"Isabell," Wesley cuts off whatever she's babbling about and removes her hand from the lapel of his suit jacket. "This is Mackenna, my girlfriend," he turns his full attention to me, eyes meeting mine in a plea to play nice.

"Oh," she stutters, pulling my gaze to her, her dark brown eyes slightly narrowing as they land on me.

Puh-lease, like you haven't been sizing me up all night since you figured out who I was.

Wesley and I hadn't been subtle about keeping our eyes off each other, especially during the ceremony.

"It's uh, nice to meet you," she smiles at me. She's beautiful, even if I don't want to admit that some girl who's been with my boyfriend sexually is as pretty as she is. Her long dark brown hair is pulled back in an intricate bun at the base of her neck and her gorgeous emerald green maid of honor dress fits her almost like a second skin, showing off every curve she has. Her chest is almost as good as mine, almost being the keyword.

"Nice to meet you too," I plaster my own fake smile on my face.

"You know, I didn't think Wesley was telling the truth when he told me he had a girlfriend, but here you are."

Clearly.

"It's still kinda new, at least this time around," I look back at Wesley with a genuine smile.

"Oh, so you're back together?"

"Yeah. He had to go home for a little while a year ago and we decided to take a break. Then he came back and chased after me," I lie straight through my teeth.

No way in hell am I giving this girl the real story of our relationship.

"Well isn't that sweet," she hums. "I didn't know you came home last year. You didn't say anything."

"I wasn't here for anything other than my family. Besides, even despite the break, my heart only belonged to her," Wesley carefully turns her down.

The three of us know full well she was only looking for a good fuck, because damn can he give one, but now we all know he wasn't interested in anyone but me.

Him and I already knew that, but she needs to know so she'll back off.

"Wesley in love, who would've seen that coming."

"The right person was bound to come along," he says calmly, his thumb brushing circles along the back of my hand.

"Well, I'm happy for ya, Wesley. I'm gonna go find Bridge and make sure she's okay."

"Enjoy the rest of your night," I smile at her before she turns on her heel and walks away. "More like I'm gonna go get drunk to mourn my poor and abandoned vagina."

"Jesus, Mac," Wesley coughs back a chuckle.

"What? She clearly still wants your dick. She was trying to see if we were really together, she still thought she could get you in her bed tonight."

"Too bad I'm a one girl kinda man and she's sitting right next to me."

"Good answer," I hum. I close the distance between us and press my mouth to his, my hand resting on his jaw, for a butterfly erupting kiss despite the simplicity of it.

"One more dance before we call it a night?" he asks a few minutes later when a slow song begins to play through the speakers.

"Sure," I smile.

He stands up from the table and extends his hand out for me, so I gather my dress in one hand before linking the other with his to get up myself.

My dress settles at my feet once I'm upright again and we make our way to the dance floor, my body weight slightly leaning into his side on the walk over.

Coleman catches us coming over to be beside him and his bride, and he winks at Wesley who squeezes my hand in response.

Some of the groomsmen have made eyes at me, all of which have earned them glares from Wesley. They keep doing it and I'm pretty sure it's to get the raise out of Wesley, but one look or touch from me brings him back from wanting to rip out their eyes.

Wesley's hand spins me to stand in front of him before his free hand falls to my lower back, just below the open back. He raises our intertwined hands beside his heart and gently pushes me closer to him and we start to gently sway to the love song.

A quick Uber ride later, since Wesley had more to drink than planned, we crash through the hotel room door and he's on me.

His body presses my back up against the hard wood and his hands up my face to drag me in for a sloppy kiss.

It's demanding and full of his promise from earlier of not being able to use my legs tomorrow. My panties pool with arousal at the thought alone.

I fist the lapels of his suit jacket, pulling him closer. Desperate for more of him. I whimper into his mouth as the kiss deepens, tasting the alcohol on his tongue. My back arches, pulling away from the door when he drops his hand to place a firm hold on my hip.

"You look so beautiful," he whispers, breaking the kiss as he sets me back down on my feet. His forehead rests against mine as his thumb strikes my cheek and we both try to catch our breath.

"Thank you," I smile, tipping my head up to kiss along his jawline. I push his jacket off his shoulders and he pulls back just enough to shrug out of it before tossing it to the rusty red colored loveseat by the door.

My feet follow his lead over to the bed where he spins me around and traces his fingers down my exposed back while his other hand rests just below my breasts.

"The back of your dress has been driving me crazy all night long," he growls in my ear as he slowly unzips the back.

"Not the slit?" I ask, tangling my fingers with his hand on my front.

He groans, no doubt thinking of the sight. "That too, but the back? Baby, your ass looks incredible in this."

His fingers tug down the last of the zipper right above my backside and then he smooths his hand over my ass cheek before ghosting his fingers back up to my neck to undo the two buttons.

Our entwined hands on my stomach keep the dress mostly in place, but the fabric sags in the most unflattering but somehow sexy way.

"Hold your dress up for me, baby girl," he hums.

I do as I'm told, clutching the fabric to my body as his fingers wrap around the back of my neck. With his grip on me, he slowly turns my head and presses his lips to mine.

He guides me around his body so we're face to face before dropping to his knees to help me out of my boots. The non-slitted side comes off first so his hand can grip my thigh.

"Are you soaked for me, Lemon Drop?" he asks, planting kisses up the exposed skin of my leg.

"Yes," I whine as his mouth moves higher, his nose brushing my core.

"Good," he smirks against my skin. "Let's find out how ready you are for me," he continues before slipping his hand underneath my dress.

"Wesley," I whimper after his fingers barely graze my covered center.

"So needy, baby," he groans, pressing harder against my panties. "You're going to hold your dress up for me, and if it falls, I stop and you'll suck me off before I go to sleep. Understood?"

"Please, I need-"

"Do you understand what you're going to do if you want to come tonight, Mackenna?"

"Yes." A gasp falls from my lips when he slips his fingertips beneath my panties.

"What is it?"

"To hold my dress up and not let it fall," I barely manage to get out.

"Good girl," he smirks. His hand pulls back from the briefest moment to slide my lace thong aside, his fingers returning to my center, rubbing along my slit.

Two fingers easily push inside me without warning.

"Jesus," I moan at the sensation. I latch onto his shoulder with my free hand when his fingers curl in me before he's pumping them in and out. My nude beige coated nails dig into his skin through his white dress shirt, needing something to support my weight since I know he won't let me move.

His finger curls deeper in me while this thumb circles my clit, continuously increasing the speed and pressure so my orgasm hits me quick.

"Oh shit, Wes," I hiss when he presses down on my clit.

"Close already, baby?"

"Yes," I pant.

"Good," he praises while pinching my clit, making me gasp and rock my hips forward. He adds a third finger, adjusting his hand so his palm is rubbing the oversensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, yes," I snap my hips. My fingers curl tighter against his shoulder to steady myself while my other hand keeps a death grip on my dress. I need to come, so this dress is staying up whether it wants to or not.

"You're doing so good, baby. Clenching around my fingers and holding up your dress," he mumbles against my inner thigh. His mouth peppers kisses where it can reach without too much movement as he increases the speed of his fingers.

"Wes," I whimper, trying to hold my orgasm back, and his eyes look up at me.

"Do you need to come, baby?"

"Shit, yes," I beg.

"Good girl, waiting for me to tell you," he smirks up at me.

"Wesley," I groan as he applies more pressure to my clit.

"You can come, baby girl, you're okay." He curls his fingers even deeper and I let go.

"Oh, fuck!" I cry, praying my legs don't give out on me as I ride through the high of my release.

His hand pulls away from my core as I start to come down and he grabs my hips to help steady us as he stands back up. "You're so pretty when you come, Lemon Drop," he tells me softly, pressing a kiss to my mouth and I hum into the kiss. "Let's get you out of this dress, hm?" he asks, pressing another kiss to my lips.

"Okay," I giggle. I slip my arms out of the long sleeves before letting him take the reins as per usual and he slides the mauve velvet material down my body and to the floor.

"Damn, baby," he huffs when I'm almost completely naked in front of him apart from the flimsy beige thong covering my core. "You know, that lace looks so pretty on you, but I'd rather see it on the floor," he says, running his fingers along the lace.

"I think I agree," I chuckle.

He slowly slides my underwear down my legs and I step out of the small pool of lace and velvet puddled on the floor with his help. His lips kiss back up my body before claiming my lips. "Fuck, I'm a lucky guy," he groans as he looks down at my naked body.

"I'm lucky too, baby," I whisper. I cup his face and kiss him deeper, stretching myself up onto my tiptoes to close the distance between us.

"I want you on your hands and knees so your ass is in the air, baby," he growls through the kiss. "I wanna see that glistening pussy in the air," he adds before he spins me around and guides me to the bed.

I follow his dirty demands, and settle on my knees in the middle of the bed, legs spread so my ass is on full display for him. My head swivels over my shoulder, chin resting on my shoulder and I find him shirtless, his hands frozen in place on his belt he was undoing.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He bites his bottom lip in a groan. "Relax a little in that position, baby girl."

I shift, closing my legs to let my tense muscles sag and push myself up onto only my knees so I'm not hunched over. My eyes follow him as he wanders the room, his belt half undone.

He reaches for the nightstand and grabs the polaroid camera. "You've used this already?" He asks, his free hand grazing over the developed polaroids.

"Just a couple times when I finished getting ready."

"Well, we're gonna use it for something a little more R-rated. Is that okay?"

"Yeah," I hum. I've never felt more myself and comfortable in my skin than I do with him.

He makes me forget every negative thought or moment I was unsure about my body.

How it was hard to tell my dad I needed bras and pads when puberty hit full force since my mother wasn't in the picture. I thought about telling Nana about it, but I knew that was going to be something I couldn't always rely on her for. The gross comments and stares I got when my chest doubled in size compared to the other girls. The stretch marks and dimples that cover the skin on my hips and butt, Wesley showers every single detail I find as an imperfection on my body with love, reminding me I'm as beautiful and craved as anyone else.

"Good girl," he smiles, barely lifting the camera in my direction and snapping a picture as I moan at his praise. He plucks the printed picture from the camera and gives it a little shake before setting it with the ones I took all dolled up early. His feet carry him back behind me and I keep my eyes on him every step as he returns to his previous spot. "Your body is incredible, Lemon Drop. Look at me over your shoulder again, baby."

Shaking my hair over my back, I rest my chin on my shoulder again and give him a small smile.

His dirty praises elicit lip biting and moans from me as he takes more pictures.

When I start to play with my chest, he swings around to the side to snap a few photos of my backside and profile. Maybe even just a few closeups of my profile when my head tips back and I moan again.

"You're beautiful," he tells me as he closes the distance between him and the bed, grabbing my chin to tilt my head up. His lips press to mine, demanding my full attention. He coaxes my mouth open and my tongue eagerly slips out to tangle with his.

Another impossible to miss click goes off before the polaroid ejects from the camera.

The praise, his kisses, my hands groping my own body all of it doing things to me and arousal pools between my thighs. I moan loudly when I pull at the hard buds of my nipples and my hips rock forward over nothing, the friction not there for any relief. I let one hand wander down my body and right as it slips between my legs, he breaks the kiss and catches my wrist.

"I'm gonna tie your hands up, don't want you to come yet. Okay?"

"Please, I need-"

"Bessie?"

"No," I shake my head. Using the safe word will end this, and as frustrated as I am, I'm too turned on to let this night end.

"Good girl." He sets the camera down before cupping my face to kiss me quickly. He steps back and goes for the discarded green tie on the floor, wrapping it around his fist as he comes back to me. "You know, ever since I saw you walking up that drive today, all I thought about was tying you up with this tonight. Show you how much I love your body and make it do things only I can make happen."

"Oh, God." I whimper at his words, needing whatever it is he's thought about it.

In the past, our sex life was never too extreme since our time together was so limited. Especially since it took me a while to be completely vulnerable with him. Once we were together, he was gentle with me. Only ever getting rough with his grip on my hips and his deep thrusts.

We didn't get much time to actually explore, but now? Now we have all the time in the world, and that time starts tonight.

"Give me your hands baby," he whispers in my ear, nipping at the lobe.

Knowing he'll make it worth it in the end, I hold my arms out for him. Keeping my eyes locked on his every move, I watch him as he slips the silk around my wrists, binding them together between us.

"It's just a couple loops, if you needed to, you could break free," he confides. "Give it a pull."

I do as he says and the material digs into my skin, but I can see where the give is and how I wouldn't need to put all my strength into breaking out of it.

Not that I plan to, but it's comforting to know that I could get out of the tie on my own if need be.

"Now, just a few more pictures, and then I'll give you what you want, yeah?"

"Yes, please," I nod.

"Good," he kisses me again.

I can tell he's trying to ease me into whatever he has floating around in that dirty mind of his. The constant reassurances, soft kisses and ultimately letting me make the final decision about everything he plans to do.

I'm undeniably comfortable with him. I trust him. I'd let him do almost anything to me and my body as long as it means I get him.

I get all of him. He gets all of me. That's it.

"Keep your hands low, I only want to see a little peek of that pretty pussy," he tells me and I drop my bound hands in front of my core. He snaps a picture before having me adjust my body again.

Still on my damn knees with my hands pressing into the mattress, I hide my nipples behind my arms, earning more praise. I whimper in frustration, needing to feel his hands on me.

He only acknowledges my noise with a smirk, taking another picture before he's stepping up to me again. "Are you all hot and bothered baby? Do you need some attention?"

"Please," I whine, knowing he won't want me to come without him.

"Such a good girl holding in your orgasm," he tells me as he sets the camera down on the nightstand. Cupping my cheeks in his hands, he claims my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He nips at my bottom lip and I groan against him, the soft pleas of need making him pull away.

"Wesley, please," I moan. I'm ready to drop my still tied hands to my pussy again when he gets on the bed behind me, dragging his hands down my neck and arms to my wrists.

"Let's get you in that position I first told you to get in, yeah?" He nips at my earlobe before kissing down my neck and I moan, pushing my ass back into him. His other hand grabs onto my hip as he helps adjust my body for me.

Once he has me on my forearms, his hand skims down my lower back before gently pushing me against the mattress, my chest sinking onto my bound hands.

I arch my back, my ass in the air so he can see my dripping center. My arousal coats the insides of my thighs. I'm a damn mess for this man and he's barely touched me.

"You're soaked, baby," he groans.

"Wesley," I whimper, burying my head in the pillows as I bite my bottom lip. I need more from him, his praise is doing wonders to my body, but my orgasm is so tight in my belly. I need a release.

His body shifts some, but since my eyes are closed I can't tell where he is. "Open your eyes baby," he softly orders after he's settled in the bed.

"Jesus Christ," I gasp in surprise when I find him on his elbows between my legs, his eyes on mine. "What the fuck, Wes."

"I need a taste first," he smirks, flipping onto his back. "And I'm craving a feast." His tongue licks up my slit, collecting the arousal that's settled there, and I moan when his nose nudges my clit.

"Oh, my God," I whine, rolling my hips over his face.

"You taste incredible," he groans before diving back in for more. "I want you to sit on my face, Lemon Drop, drown me."

"Shit," I pant when he sucks my clit.

His hands run up my thighs and he grabs a handful of my ass cheeks in his hands to lower me onto his face.

"Oh," I hiss as he buries his face impossibly further into my core, not letting up on his momentum. My hips rock above him, grinding down on his mouth as I chase the orgasm threatening to crash through me.

"You taste so good, baby, I feel like I'm getting drunk all over again," he says between peppering kisses along my inner thigh, his fingers pumping in and out of my core in place of his tongue.

"Wes, I'm close," I beg for relief. I need to come, the alcohol still lacing my system and my second orgasm is making my body weak and I know we won't be done after this. I still want him to fuck me tonight, and there's no doubt he wants the same.

"Fuckin' drown me, Lemon Drop," he growls.

His lips wrap around my clit again and he sucks on it before flicking his tongue back and forth across the oversensitive bud.

"Fuck!" I cry. My body jolts over him and he switches his fingers and mouth to give me the final push I need.

"That's it. Good girl" he praises while lapping up my cum as it drips out of me. "So fucking good."

If I wasn't already hunched over on the bed, I'd collapse, from the pressure that just wreaked havoc through my body.

"You okay?" Rough hands soothe over my thighs and he kisses along my inner thighs, waiting for my body to relax.

"Mhm," I hum. I let him lift me up and roll me onto my back before he kisses his way up my body, settling himself between my legs.

"Let me untie your wrists, baby," he says softly. His fingers easily pull his knot apart and the silky material is dropped onto the bed beside us as he inspects my skin. "It didn't hurt, right?"

"A little," I whisper. "But I kinda liked it."

"Yeah?" He looks up at me, kissing my wrists.

"Mhm," I nervously giggle.

"Guess we'll have to do it again sometime," he smirks. His mouth moves from my wrists to my chest, up to my collarbone and then my neck.

"Hi," he murmurs, nuzzling his nose along my jawline.

"Hi," I let out a breathy chuckle.

My fingers run through my hair, pushing it off my face as I turn my head to give him better access. My eyes land on my camera, so I reach for it, my body shifting enough to catch his attention.

"What are you doing, baby girl?" He arches a brow while I settle myself under him again.

"I think it's only fair, I get to take some too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I echo. My fingers thread through his hair and scratch at his scalp encouraging him to go back to kissing my skin.

He does so with a smirk and slightly adjusts his body, one hand coming to cover the breast that's exposed from the change of position.

I take a few photos, hoping they'll turn out the way I pictured in my head before setting them beside us. I cup his face and bring his lips to mine kissing him deeply, to taste myself on his tongue.

We get lost in each other, making out for a few minutes before he grinds his hips into me, his hard cock pressing against me reminding us that we have unfinished business.

"Do you think you could get back on your knees baby?" he asks between kisses.

"Yeah," I smile at how soft he's being with me right now.

"Good. I want this perky ass in the air by the time I get my pants off," he says, smacking my ass.

So much for being soft.

We untangle ourselves and I can't help but steal a glance at him while he slowly drags down his zipper, arching his brow at me.

That look alone gets me going and I situate myself back on my elbows and knees for him. Ass up just like he wanted.

"Fucking hell, baby," he groans, and I hear his pants fall to the floor. "You look incredible like this. Waiting for my cock with your ass in the air "

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I sass over my shoulder when I find him just staring at me.

"Oh, I don't need a picture. The sight of you like this is burned into my brain. I'll never forget this." He steps closer and his hand rubs my ass in a soothing pattern. "However, physical memories wouldn't hurt either of us. What do you think, baby? Do you want your picture taken again? On all fours like a good girl for me?"

"Wes," I whine.

"Nuh-uh that's not an answer." He smacks my ass hard enough that the sting spreads through my entire body. "Too bad, your picture is gonna get taken. I need it now."

"Please, Wes."

"You're okay, baby. Just a couple pictures this time. Want you to see how beautiful you look being a good girl. Keep being patient, and you'll get what you want." His feet carry him back to the nightstand and he grabs my camera. "Turn your head slightly and look at me baby. I need to see those gorgeous eyes."

I do as he says and twist around to look at him. My mouth drops open to a small 'o' when I see him standing behind me stark naked.

His cock rock hard and ready, leaking pre-cum from the tip, the exact moment that he snaps the picture. "Pretty girl," he hums as he gently shakes the picture a couple times before setting it with the others. "Do you want to suck my dick, baby?"

"Yes, please," I nod.

He wraps his fist around his length, pumping it as he closes the distance between us. "Open your mouth, baby."

I obey, relaxing my jaw before he pushes past my lips, his heavy weight filling my mouth.

"Fuck, just like that, Lemon Drop," he growls.

I suck him in further, rolling my tongue around him as best I can, moaning as he twitches inside my mouth.

The click of the camera brings my eyes up to him and he's shaking out a polaroid with a smirk.

"Your mouth is so pretty when it's full of me. Relax your jaw some more and take all of me now, baby."

I moan and suck him to the back of my throat.

He snaps his hips, tears brimming my eyes. "Fucking hell," he groans. His hands fumble with the camera before taking another picture. "I'm gonna pull out now, baby. I need to fuck you," he warns.

I nod and part my lips for him to pull back, taking a deep breath once he does. I keep my eyes on his dick, covered in my saliva before he's setting the camera down beside me.

He leans down and kisses me quickly before standing back up to rip the foil of the condom wrapper.

I take the opportunity of the camera in reach to position it in front of me while he's busy, his motions slowing when he notices what I'm doing. I snap a picture of my breasts in mid air from being on my forearms, my upper arms and curls framing them if it turns out well in the dark room.

"Jesus. You're perfect." His lips meet mine again in a rough and sloppy kiss as he snatches the camera away from me. He steps back up behind me, staying off the bed and I bow my head in frustration.

I just need him to fuck me and he's playing damn games.

You just had to bring the camera back up, girlfriend.

"My good girl looks fucking good like that. Just laying there, her pussy waiting for my cock. Waiting for me to fuck her like only I can. Tell me, baby, who does this body belong to, hm?" He smacks my asscheek, harder than before, eliciting a deep throaty sound to fall past my lips. "Answer me, Mackenna." Another palm makes a sharp connection to the first cheek, both of them now red with his marks

"You, Wesley. It belongs to you."

"Fuck yes it does," he growls.

The click of the camera goes off before I hear him set it down.

"Good girl," he says. "Like I said earlier, your ass looked unbelievable in your dress. It was driving me crazy all night," he adds as he climbs onto the bed behind me.

"My ass always drives you crazy," I tease, wiggling my hips. That earns me yet another harsh smack to my ass and I can't stop the moan that escapes me, the tension in my stomach heating up.

"Someone's being a smartass," he growls, soothing the sting of his rough hand on my soft skin.

"Mm," I hum. I push back into his touch, but he doesn't let me linger before he's pushing me away from him, my body all but colliding with the bed.

"Careful Mac, you're playing with the wrong guy."

"Oh, I think I'm playing with just the right one."

"You think so?"

"I know-fuck!" I scream when he slams into me without warning.

"Still think you're on my level?" he grinds against me, burying his hard cock deep inside of me.

"Jesus Christ!" I whine, my head rolling forward.

"No, head up, Lemon Drop," he orders. His hand grips the base of my neck and lifts my head up before he pulls out and slams back in.

"Wesley," I moan, fisting the sheets. "Shit! You're fucking deep. I'm so full."

"That's right. My cock is stuffing you to the brim, baby. You look incredible in this position, taking every damn inch of me." His hips pull back so only the head of his dick is in me and then he's filling me up all over again, my walls clenching around him. "That's it baby, clench around me, just like that."

My hips roll, taking him further and the orgasm building in me is churning my stomach in a way I've never felt before. "Wes, please, I need more."

"Do you need my fingers too, baby?"

"Yes, please."

"Beg for them."

His thrusts are relentless, pounding into me over and over again.

"Fuck!" I whimper from the fast pace he's set. My walls clench around his dick every time he's sinking back into me, my body reacting in ways I never knew possible. "Please, please, Wes, I need more. I'm almost there."

"Such a good girl, begging for me. Always so needy," he growls. His hand falls from my hip to my core where he strokes my clit.

"Yes. Like that, please don't stop," I moan.

"Fuck," he grunts, hips snapping against my ass. "Hold on baby," he warns before he's pulling out of me, his fingers leaving my core to hold onto my thigh. His hands guide me up onto just my knees, my back pressing into his chest. "You good?"

"Yes," I mumble. "Please, Wes, just fuck me already."

"So bossy," he chuckles. "Maybe you need a reminder of who is in charge here." His hips thrust up into my core and he bottoms out in me, pressing his thumb to my clit at the same time.

"Fuck!" I cry. I throw my head against his shoulder.

He rolls his hips before he's pulling back out, only to rock forward and I bounce on his lap to keep up with his pace. "That's it, baby. Bounce on me."

"Wes, I'm close, please let me come."

"Not yet, baby. We're coming together tonight, just a little more."

"Please," I whine. I let one hand reach back to grip his thigh while one moves to play with my heaving chest.

"Such a pretty sight, you playing with your tits as you take my cock," he murmurs in my ear before gently scraping his teeth down my neck.

My core clenches around him as my climax threatens to explode. "Wes, I can't. I'm going to-"

"I know, I'm right there baby. You can come, soak me, Lemon Drop," he tells me. His hips are relentless as he thrusts in and out of my drenched core, my walls sucking him back in every time.

"Fuck! Yes!" I scream, as my orgasm crashes into me. I sink against him, trusting him to catch me as my body shakes from the high.

I feel his snaps getting sloppier. His praises barely above a whisper as he pumps into me one final time as he fills the condom with his own release.

"So good. So fucking good, baby girl," he sighs against my heated skin as he carefully lowers me onto my stomach.

I whimper when he pulls out of my overly sensitive core before he rolls over to lay on his back beside me. My hands yank a pillow to me and I rest my head sideways on it to look at Wesley, his hand coming to rest on my back to graze my spine.

"You okay?" he asks a couple minutes later once our breathing returns to normal. His hand is still brushing along the center of my back.

"I'm going to be so sore tomorrow," I softly giggle, looking at him.

"Good," he chuckles.

"Asshole," I sass as he moves to kiss my temple.

"Stay here, I'm gonna clean myself up and then I'll clean you up."

I let out a sigh of content. "Couldn't go anywhere if I wanted to." I watch his naked form walk into the bathroom across the room before I close my eyes, letting the quiet in the room peacefully wash over me.

It doesn't take him long before he's beside me again rolling me onto my back and cleaning up the mess between my legs with a warm washcloth.

I hardly remember him helping me into a shirt and a pair of sweats before pulling me tightly to his chest, the steady heartbeat in his chest lulling me to sleep almost instantly. 

Alright, Imma go hide after that 5K word smut scene lmao. Bye. 

I'll see y'all on Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 392 16
There's nothing Sabrina Taylor hates more than her home town. There are too many bad things: a rocky relationship with her father and step-mother, a...
21.8K 610 28
[COMPLETED] When Angeline married Nathan Snyder, it was supposed to give her the perfect life. Her dream was shattered the first time her husband lai...
26.7K 1.9K 25
Final book of the Jackson Series! Faye West is struggling to find friendship in college when Noah Jackson shows up, introducing himself as her new "...
55.1K 2.1K 55
Allie doesn't expect one semester in California to change her life. At least not until the day she runs into Jack Wyler - a mysterious guy who bears...