To Fall In Love Again [JEONGK...

By SaintEvilish

Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we loo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 7

875 48 14
By SaintEvilish

!WARNING!
SLIGHT STEAMY MOMENT IN THIS CHAPTER!! LIMITED TO 18+ READERS!!
There's no definitive line where it started and where it ended, so, just be cautious if you don't want to read SMUT!

Junkyu leaned his side on the wall, hand pressing against the cold cement painted in white. His hot breath formed a fog inside the fiber glass mask he wore. The essential equipment that was supposed to protect him from pheromones felt steamy and suffocating. He wanted to tear it off of his face. Fuck pheromones!

He dragged his feet. His stomach felt queasy. The empty hospital hallway was spinning.

"What is happening.." He breathed, confused. His body felt feverish. It was the same symptoms as his heat, but felt...different. Abnormal.

It was the first for Junkyu to have fertility drugs in his system. Unlike natural omega heat, there was no pre-heat to slowly prepare the opening of male omega's cloacal flap; sets of tissues protecting the uterus, a gate that separates reproductive organ from rectum. The heat inducing drug enhances certain omega hormones, forcing the brain to open their cloacal flap and get their uterus ready for their alpha's seeds.

The discomfort was a tenfold of natural heat, and to cope with it, their body will produce greater amounts of estrogens, enhancing their sexual desire up to the point they wouldn't realize what they were doing, much like when they were in their normal omega heat. But something that was done in a rush and against nature will always have a defect.

"Junkyu!" Dr. Jang shouted, running towards swaying Junkyu. He caught the omega right before he could fall onto the floor that would feel freezing against his burning skin.

Alpha. There's a dominant alpha.

Junkyu's spine wanted to curve into a downward dog position. He couldn't think of anything else but for the alpha to breed him. The omega in him completely took over his senses as a human.

Breed me. Make me yours.

"Let me help you." Dr. Jang said, sounding like he was in panic, though inside he smiled in triumph. The reaction was as he expected. He snatched Junkyu's mask off to help him get fresh air, though it only messed up his heat more.

The doctor placed an arm behind Junkyu's knees and another around his back. He swooped the omega off the floor and carried him bridal style. Junkyu wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck and rubbed his body and face against the older man as Dr. Jang brought him to an empty room among the furthest and secluded ones he'd prepared.

"Help me, alpha.." He whimpered. Slick began flowing out of his hole, wetting his boxer briefs.

Dr. Jang shuddered at the sweet scent of Junkyu's natural lubricant. The omega's normal scent was rose with a hint of vanilla, but his heat slick smelled like burnt sugar, caramel. Delicious.

"Don't worry, my pretty boy. You will get what you want." He said. He nuzzled his face on the side of Junkyu's head, inhaling his scent.

The alpha changed his mind. He won't just get a taste of Junkyu. He wanted to knot him and mark him so the omega will be forever his. It would be great if this one time sex could make Junkyu pregnant with his child. Oh how perfect his life would be with Junkyu and their pups.

"My omega, mine only.." He purred against Junkyu's ear.

He was obsessed.

Dr. Jang put Junkyu down on his feet, keeping the omega close to him by wrapping an arm around his waist as he closed the door and waited until the automatic lock did its job in sealing them inside. No one would think something vulgar was happening in the room, unless Junkyu made loud noises, but Dr. Jang could gag him and make him shut his mouth.

"Tell me, what do you want, omega?" Dr. Jang said huskily as he ran the back of his index finger over Junkyu's hot cheek.

Controlled by his heat, the omega pulled his pants down along with his underwear. He turned around and bent down. His palms on the wall, his spine curved downward, and his ass raised up in a presenting position, trying to display the goods in hopes that the alpha will find it attractive enough.

Breed. Pup.

His bud fluttered in anticipation as he noticed the alpha's eyes gazing at it. Slick flowed down his thighs. Dr. Jang licked his bottom lip as his shaft throbbed under his slacks. The sight was too seductive.

I want to lick his juice clean. I want to shove it in. Fill him up. I want his everything.

No. Too fast. He should savor the moment. Who knows when he will be able to taste Junkyu again.

"Please.." Junkyu felt more trickles of slick gush out. Why wasn't this alpha coming closer? Was he not good enough? This was upsetting. Junkyu winced from the headache pounding in his head. Didn't anyone want him?

A hand touched his small back. It felt amazing on his flaming skin. A blissful sound purred in his chest.

"Be patient, omega. Take off your top." Dr. Jang said authoritatively as he grazed Junkyu's smooth skin.

The omega quickly did as he was told, stripping his scrub off. The clothes felt itchy and uncomfortable anyway.

The alpha was satisfied with his obedience. "Good boy. Now remove everything else. I want nothing on your skin."

His word was an absolute order to follow. Junkyu took everything off his skin, from his pants, boxer briefs, the mandatory rubber footwear, and even his necklace and engagement ring he cherished so much. He tossed them all without care. Junkyu is surely going to bawl his eyes out after he comes back from his heat trance and finds that the ring from Haruto is no longer with him.

Dr. Jang moved closer and gripped Junkyu's arms. Without anything on him, the omega looked better than what he'd imagined. His milky white skin was perfect without any blemish, except for the long root-like scar on his left shin. But it was fine, it's not as if the alpha has leg kinks or anything.

He rested his face in the crook of Junkyu's neck and rubbed his mouth against that spot, inhaling deeply. He was marking, leaving his alpha scent. He pulled away and lifted Junkyu's deadweight arm to his mouth. His tongue licked the thin, inner wrist to leave more of his smell. The area was one of the few places on the body that could hold someone else's scent the longest.

Junkyu could only whimper, waiting for the alpha to get done with whatever he was doing and to start filling his bottom organ. Though for some reason, even under his heat spell, Junkyu found the alpha's scent kind of repulsive. Nauseating. The omega in him rejected the scent.

The doctor placed his hand on Junkyu's small back and pulled him close until their hips crashed. The big hand trailed down to his globes as his mouth made its way to Junkyu's ear. He nibbled on the soft flesh while his fingers traced the ass's crease, sliding further down to find the wet entrance.

A growl was heard from outside the room, but Dr. Jang was too busy taking his pleasure in the omega to care. Just a little bit more. The tip of his finger reached the puckered rim, slick coated his pad. Wet. It was so wet, so exciting. He pressed his finger in, breaching past the tight muscles.

The door opened abruptly. The doctor heard a loud growl near his ear as he felt something, or rather someone, grip the back of his neck. He was being ripped away from Junkyu at a mind-blowing speed. His body was thrown across the room, his spine crashed onto the edge of a steel-made table as he landed. The brute force and his weight pushed the table into a cabinet, breaking the glass walls. Sharp pieces flew into the back of Dr. Jang's, stabbing the doctor with its knife-like edge. The alpha screamed as searing pain penetrated his skin and flesh.

JeongWoo was too deep in his rage. He strode menacingly to the dominant alpha writhing on the floor. He gripped him by his shirt collar and blew a punch straight onto the handsome face the doctor was so proud about. His nose cracked. Broken. Blood splattered out from his nostrils.

Not enough. Die. He should die.

More punches were being blown, disfiguring the doctor's face with his bloodied knuckles.

Junkyu was also down on the floor. He collapsed the second Dr. Jang's grips were missing from him, no longer having something to support him and his weakened legs. The impact made his heat symptoms worse. He clawed on the freezing floor. His head was throbbing, whole body aching and shaking. He needed help with his heat. He was suffering from it.

Heat inducing drugs was meant for omegas with partners, to help them conceive their offspring. Copulation should be started immediately after heat comes to reduce the omega's immense pain caused by the unnatural heat.

Help me.. It hurts.. Why no one help me..

Tears streamed down his face. There were two alphas in the room, yet they didn't seem attracted at all. Maybe his parents were right, an omega like him was unworthy for alphas, and the only alpha who would want him already gone.

"Oh shit!" Jahyuk muttered as his eyes observed Junkyu's condition from afar. He couldn't get inside the room to help Junkyu. JeongWoo's pheromone prevented him from doing so, and yet the owner was busy breaking another alpha's bones. "PARK JEONGWOO! YOUR MATE! HELP YOUR FUCKING MATE!" He yelled in frustration.

Mate. My mate.

JeongWoo's fist halted in the air, pausing from giving another blow to Dr. Jang. He snapped his head towards Junkyu. And oh, how he wanted to kill himself from the sight of Junkyu's state. The omega already had his own finger in his hole, trying to please himself to ease his pain since no one would.

JeongWoo shoved the unconscious doctor hard onto the flipping table with glass debris. He's going to deal with the filthy mutt later.

"I'm going to get your driver." Jaehyuk said before he rushed away.

The remaining alpha in the area, the still conscious one, kneeled next to Junkyu. "Hey.." He called softly, gently placing his palm on Junkyu's hot, wet cheek, trying to pull his attention without scaring him.

Alpha. Is he here to help me?

Junkyu stopped fingering himself. The alpha's hand felt nice on his skin. Better than the previous alpha. His voice too. And his scent..

He closed his eyes and nuzzled his cheek on JeongWoo's palm, his nose sniffing on the wrist. He smells good too. Really good. Junkyu purred at the peppermint scent. JeongWoo's scent alone was enough to ease up his headache. But he needed more. His pain was still there.

"H-help.." He mewled.

"I will, but not here, my precious one." JeongWoo cooed. He took off his blood-stained suit and tried to make Junkyu wear it, but the omega refused to do so.

"No. It's hot. Scratchy." He whined, wriggling away. It was confusing. The other alpha wanted him to take off his clothes, and this one wanted him to wear his clothes. He just wanted their dick, can't they just give it to him?

JeongWoo had no clue what to do. While his omega looked adorable refusing to wear anything, he didn't enjoy the idea that everyone could see what should only be seen by his eyes in his bedroom. And he hates using his alpha power to his omega. Truly hate it. But he had to.

He turned his head at the dying alpha and hissed. It's because of that fucking wet dog!

"I won't make you wear it, but I still have to cover you up." JeongWoo said with a tone that meant business as he released a little bit of his dominating pheromone. Junkyu could only whimper and said nothing while the alpha helped him to get up.

Slick dripped down as he stood up, glistening his inner thighs like fresh morning dew on leaves. The sweet caramel scent from it assaulted JeongWoo's nose, making his member twitch and grow under his black slacks. Junkyu's not-so-small weenie was standing up in between his trembling legs, begging for attention. His glazed, dark brown eyes and sweaty skin almost made JeongWoo's tool swell unbelievably hard, he might as well knot at nothing.

He draped his suit over Junkyu's shoulder. It didn't swallow him like it would on Doyoung due to his bigger and taller frame than the other omega, but at least it was long enough to cover his ass entirely.

JeongWoo pulled him close, placing the omega's arms over his shoulders, and hoisted him up by his thighs. A small yip came out of Junkyu's lips. The omega latched on him like a giant koala, wrapping his legs around the alpha's waist. It was better than carrying him up in bridal style. This way, Junkyu's front part won't be visible, or JeongWoo might have to pull everyone's eyeballs out of their sockets if they dare to see his omega.

It had a drawback, however, as in such position, the omega in heat had the advantage to please himself. Junkyu already started grinding his length against the alpha's stomach before JeongWoo could move a step. He rubbed his lips and nipped the alpha's scent gland like he was a kid munching gummy bear, but a horny kid. A very very horny kid.

"Sweetheart.." JeongWoo reprimanded, gripping his neck from the back, pressing his fingers to make Junkyu stop moving.

Junkyu froze almost immediately like his mother just caught him red-handed stealing the gummy bear from pantry before dinner time. JeongWoo's skin was stuck in between his lips. He growled in his chest. He didn't want to let go. His eyes narrowed, gaze moving left and right. He was being cautious, afraid another omega was going to steal his alpha, even though no one was there.

Is he always like this in his heat-drunken stupor? If yes, then this big baby of mine is going to be the death of me —JeongWoo mussed as he brought him outside.

As they approached the lobby, the door was being opened. Jihoon had arrived, walking with Jaehyuk on his side. They seemed to be talking about something. The older Park stopped on his track when his eyes caught his younger brother, carrying some kind of creature wrapped in black suit in his arms. Scratch that, it was his brother's mate. Jihoon was well aware of that from the way JeongWoo tightened his arms around the omega upon noticing there were two other alphas nearby.

JeongWoo practically cradling the omega. One of his hands went to the back of Junkyu's head, locking his face on his neck so none of them could see. Jihoon narrowed his eyes at the younger alpha, talking through his eyes. Possessive shit!

None of your business, brother. He is my omega.

"Keep him alive. I want to kill him myself." JeongWoo said as he walked past Jihoon while Jaehyuk scrambled to keep the glass door open for them. "Find out what happened." He growled at the dominant alpha. He was pissed. Jaehyuk should've protected Junkyu in his absence.

Junkyu whimpered from JeongWoo's sudden change of pheromone. Bitter. Hate. The alpha didn't realize he let his rage towards Dr. Jang out as he spoke to both Jihoon and Jaehyuk. Luckily, his car was already waiting before the entrance. His beta chauffeur was standing in alert next to the passenger door.

"Main house." JeongWoo said as he slid into his custom, stretched Maybach S680.

The chauffeur had his hand hung on the door frame, protecting Junkyu's head from accidentally bumping onto the roof as they got in. It was a gesture worthy of a bonus paycheck, yet JeongWoo frowned. The beta's hand was so close to touching Junkyu's hair. Nothing seemed right for the alpha at the moment.

"Close the partition. Do not get it down and do not look at the back, unless you want it to be the last thing you see for the rest of your life." JeongWoo threatened, couldn't care his chauffeur had been working for him for almost five years. He could easily replace him with a new driver.

"Yes, Sir." He bowed and closed the door. The beta was smart enough to keep his head low as he climbed into the driver seat and his gaze remained on his lap until the partition between the front seats and back seats went up, shielding whatever business his master was going to do with the omega.

How long will Junkyu have to wait again? His heat was torturing him. These alphas took things too slow. He felt hot. The suit and JeongWoo's arms caging him only made it worse.

Junkyu squirmed on JeongWoo's lap. With his legs folded on the side of the alpha's thighs, he pushed his ass up and out, head resting over JeongWoo's shoulder. His hand went down, reaching for his hole. If the alpha won't help him, then he had to help himself. But what's the use of having an alpha with him then? No one wants him, was it?

"Please help me.." Junkyu cried out, inserting his finger in. His pulse beat at a higher rate by now. His headache felt more like a severe migraine.

JeongWoo groaned. His body was physically aching from not touching Junkyu, but he wasn't sure he could stop once he helped the omega. What if he lost his mind and marked the omega while they were at it? The sober Junkyu has not yet accepted him as his mate. It would taste like hell if the omega break the bond later.

"I need you, alpha.. It hurts a lot.."

It sucks to be the unwanted omega. He jerked the suit off. Irritated.

Just calm down, JeongWoo. You are not in your rut, you can control yourself —JeongWoo gave himself some pep talk.

JeongWoo made up his mind. He removed Junkyu's finger and replaced it with his own, pushing into the moist hole. "You're so wet." He said huskily. "Is this for me?"

Yes, it's for you. Do you like it?

Junkyu's inner walls clenched tightly around the foreign object inside him. It was so darn good, and it was only a finger. "More.." He wiggled his ass as he nuzzled his face on the crook of JeongWoo's neck.

A second finger was added. JeongWoo is going to lose the battle if he keeps on giving what Junkyu wanted. Ah who was he to deny the omega's wish anyway. Junkyu already had his fingers wrapped around the alpha without even trying.

JeongWoo's fingers moved in and out, tracing around the spot of his prostate, making the omega moan in pleasure. The alpha threw his face to the side. Junkyu's sweet moan had him leaked precum under the confinement of his pants.

This is harder than I thought.

"More.."

"Be patient, sweet one. You're being a good omega." JeongWoo said softly, looking back at the omega, caressing Junkyu's hair with his free hand.

Junkyu purred. He liked the compliment. This alpha is a nice alpha.

JeongWoo stretched the drench hole before he added the third finger. All three penetrated deeper. His knuckles twisted against the omega's sphincter. Junkyu purred again, biting JeongWoo's neck. It felt good, the alpha also tasted good. But it wasn't enough.

"Mo— Hngghh.." Junkyu's word was cut off by his own moan. JeongWoo had pressed his sweet spot.

The fingers moved faster, in and out, twisting and pressing the inner walls. The alpha released more of his pheromone to help. It would be great if Junkyu could reach his high with just his fingers.

In all honesty, he doesn't want to have his first sex with Junkyu while the omega is in heat and not aware who the partner is. Call him old school naïve, but their first sex should be memorable for both of them, and by then, hopefully, JeongWoo already owns the omega's heart, and not just his body.

The alpha brushed Junkyu's damp fringe away from his face. He tilted his head and pressed his lips on the omega's sweaty forehead. "You did great, baby. You feel good from my fingers. Keep it going. Keep feeling the pleasure. You are amazing."

A tsunami of heat coursed through the omega from the sweet praises. Their pheromones merged and spread inside the enclosed space of the back seat. Junkyu hugged JeongWoo tightly around his neck. His hips moved up and down in tune with JeongWoo's fingers. The squelching from every thrust filled the space.

Something kept building up in Junkyu's stomach, and so did JeongWoo. The omega unconsciously grinded his length against the alpha's while he moved his hips. The tension built up. Both of them moaned, one louder than the other. It kept coming. Junkyu's stomach twisted. Fire was pooling in the alpha's balls. It was coming. Fingers moved faster, hips pressed harder, moans became louder.

It is coming!

Slick gushed out of Junkyu's hole, raining down JeongWoo's fingers and hand. Junkyu's length jerked. His body convulsed over and over again from the orgasm as he released his sterile semen onto JeongWoo's shirted stomach, and the alpha came in his pants. Finger fucking and dry humping never felt this good.

Junkyu slumped over JeongWoo, his arms falling on his side. He was way too high in his subspace. JeongWoo pulled his fingers out. The slick drenched hand went to Junkyu's waist, his arms keeping him secured.

"Good omega.. My sweet omega.." JeongWoo cooed in between his ragged breath, kissing Junkyu's forehead sweetly, repeatedly.

JeongWoo knew very well the act wasn't enough to satisfy the omega in heat. Another wave might come within a short period of time, forcing them to do the same thing all over again. But it would do for now.

At least Junkyu won't feel any pain, for now.

The alpha stayed on alert despite the discomfort of his pants and the stars he was seeing. He kept releasing his pheromone to soothe the omega. Lips never left Junkyu's forehead.

He couldn't care if Junkyu never remembered this moment.

--------------------

HELLOO YEOREOBUUN!!

Ahh, our sweet and gentle wolfie. Didn't even want to take advantage of Junkyu's condition.

What should we do to the doctor ah? What kind of punishment Woo should give him?

If you're confused about something in this genre, just leave a comment, I'll try to explain it in the next chapters.

See ya mid-week!

Love,

-Evilish-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...
236K 15.1K 47
T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "Kang Family". The only thing he ever wan...
42.3K 1.5K 14
Bad Boy The Series : Book One Kim Junkyu was on his 3rd year in K-ARTS Composition Dept. when he met Watanabe Haruto, 1st year student from the same...
1.1K 52 21
He was the angel of the school, he was once a bubbly boy before a tragedy happened and now he's just a boy trying to get through his last two years o...