Our Version Of Love โœ”

By Msbhatia7755

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION & AESTHETICS
Dedication
PROLOGUE
1 ~ I wish I had a time machine
2~ Hugs and Kisses?
3 ~ Is it for real?
4 ~ OH GOD! I am straight
5 ~ Lessons on Murder
6 ~ Hello my dear Angel
7 ~ You are getting engaged
8 ~ Guess who?
9 ~ Not a queen, but an empress
10 ~ One-night stand
11 ~ Moving In
13 ~ You are my peace
14 ~ Do you still love him?
15 ~ Let's start from the beginning
16 ~ Olaf and Marshmallow
17 ~ Love & Tears
18 ~ The Hazardous Shaadi
19 ~ The Dark Unfolding
20 ~ The Teary Night
21 ~ Shattering Truths
22 ~ Not meant to be
23 ~ Last chance at happiness?
24 ~ Remarrying him!!
25 ~ Bound for Infinity
26 ~ Catastrophe
27 ~ Exclusively Mine
28 ~ Kiss of Hope
29 ~ The final reveal (1)
30 ~ The truth of that night (2)
31 ~ Checkmate
32 ~ Let the fun begin!
33 ~ Love & Roses
34 ~ Extraordinary Version Of Love
Thank you!
๏ผฅ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ… ๏ผฉ
๏ผฅ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ… ๏ผฉ๏ผฉ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ

12 ~ You are mine

22.5K 1K 113
By Msbhatia7755

Hey guys!

I am back after so long. I know you guys were about to disown me, but I am here now. Publishing takes a lot of effort and as you guys know that my first work ever, 'The Alternative Bride' is now on Amazon. Editing is consuming, so I didn't even have time for myself. I hope you guys understand and thanks for keeping patience for so long. Do support it there as well and reviews are appreciated. Kabir and Meera are now here so enjoy!!! I hope you like the update because I am writing after so long...

Check out these amazing aesthetics made by 

Thank you soo much for these amazing edits. I am glad to have you as one of my readers @KanakTiwari0. Guys check out her graphic store on Wattpad.

I hope the chapter is worth the wait...

Happy reading!

Author's POV

Looking at his overwhelmed self, Meera understood that no words were needed as an answer. He looked at his princess with wide eyes while she sat staring outside the window.

"Stop the car," he said sternly. When the driver and his princess looked at him in confusion, he repeated his sentence a bit louder this time. As soon as the driver applied the brakes, he opened the door of his side and stepped out. The next thing he did shocked the viewers. He opened the door of Meera's side and pulled her out. He took her in his arms and crushed her in a hug, breathing her scent. Meera stood there in a trance, not able to believe her eyes. Did he just hug her?

He dropped a kiss on her cheeks and said "Thank freaking you"

She stepped away, breaking the hug as his hold loosened and did not say a word. She understood his feelings looking at his twinkling eyes. They sat back inside while he was in his own happy bubble. He had dreamed of this day for years. He had craved to see her again, hug her again, meet her again and feel her again. He had craved to be in the vicinity of his princess and little one.

He was jerked out of his thoughts as the driver pulled the brakes and Kiyaara happily tugged on Kabir's clothes.

"DAD! Let's move. I wanna see your home," Kiyaara said. He looked at her and then at Meera while his eyes screamed, 'You guys are my home!' He quietly stepped out and helped Kiyaara out of the car. Meera did not step out.

"Maa, are you not coming?" Kiyaara asked.

"No dear, I have a few important calls to attend to," she replied, making the little girl nod. Suddenly, a car stopped behind theirs and two bulky men stepped out. They were Meera's guards, whom she called to assist Kabir in packing stuff. They all entered his flat while he was jumping in joy inside, but the poor man couldn't even show that because he would scare the surrounding people. He threw all his clothes at jet speed inside the bag while Kiyaara observed the surroundings.

"Bland," Kiyaara said.

"Huh?" Kabir asked, confused.

"Your place is so bland. It's good that you will live with us or I would have run away from this black hole. I mean, how do you even live here? Everything is either black or white? Which era are you from?" she asked dramatically. My life became the same black and white after your mom left me, he wanted to say.

"Even I am glad that I am moving in with you guys, Angel," he said and picked her up in his arms.

"Now when I have my little angel and my princess, everything would be beautiful," he said, spinning her around making her giggle.

The guards packed everything that was needed and moved out with the packed boxes, keeping them in the boot space of their car. Soon Kabir walked out with Kiyaara and they drove towards the mansion. As their car entered inside and crossed the third entry check, Meera was notified about the visitors demanding entry from the main gate. She told them to let the visitors wait for 10 minutes before accepting their request for entrance to the mansion. As they entered inside, Meera announced, "Mr. Raichand, you can stay in the guestroom, or if Kiyaara wishes to—"

"I sleep with Maa only," Kiyaara interrupted.

"Alright, so Kiyaara will show you your room," Meera said, smiling at her excited daughter. Kiyaara jumped and said, "Come, dad, let me show you your new room"

"Give me a minute angel," he said politely, and she bobbed her head.

"Any rules for me, Meera?" he asked. She looked at him and said, "Her happiness over everything is a rule for life"

He smiled at her, and Kiyaara just shook her head at her mother's antics. She would even tell the weather to behave as I please if it was in her power, Kiyaara mused.

The father and daughter disappeared from Meera's sight and she sighed as she remembered about the visitors. Soon, 6 men entered inside the hall and she gave them a bored look. They didn't even need to be told to have a seat as they sprawled on her sofa like they owned it.

"Did you guys again forget the way to your house?" she asked.

"Yes, we are here to get some sugar," one of the men said.

"Your tone has excess of it. Anyway, the kitchen is that way. Take whatever you want and leave," she said, sitting in front of them and busying herself with her phone. The bulky one of them got up and stepped towards her. He was about to pick her up in his arms when she said, "Go and sit back quietly."

He pouted and said, "You only told us to get our sugar. You are our sugar, Cara."

"Clifford 3, settle your crazy self back because I am anything but sweet" she replied sternly while he gave an 'I-disagree' look and sat back again.

She heard a man clearing his throat and saying, "Good evening Doll"

"Evening, Clifford 2," she said without sparing him a glance. He sighed and the other one said, "We hate to wait, so why did you even take 10 long minutes to let us enter?"

"I'd be glad to remind you, Mr. Clifford 4, that you are not in Clifford Villa. It's MK mansion and here it works the way I want," she said, looking straight into his eyes. The man asked, "Sister dearest, when do you plan on moving to your real home then?"

"I am home Clifford 4," she said.

"What is this one, two, three going on? We have crossed playschool. We got handsome names. You gotta use them," another voice said.

"Oops! I don't really remember them. You know they aren't that important," she said, making a fake sorry face. He just shook his head.

"Doll, it's enough now," the man said.

"So let's come to the topic. Why are you here, Clifford 1?" she said, looking at him.

"Bhai, Call me Bhai please," he said in his thick British accent.

"Mr. Antonio Clifford, that's your sister's job," she replied.

"You are our sister!" one of the five men sitting in front of her yelled, losing his calm. He would do anything to get his little sister back. To convince her of this truth and persuade her to accept them.

"Ah! My humble condolences, then!" She said, picking at her nails. They looked puzzled.

"The sister you are trying to find over here is dead," she continued.

"MEERA" the five men yelled.

"Going to a doctor to get your ears checked demands time, which I lack so kindly keep your voices in check," she said, continuing to type on her phone. Hearing such loud voices, Kiyaara came rushing down with Kabir. As soon as Kabir's eyes fell on the men sitting on the sofa, he was shocked.

"What is this man doing over here?" Antonio asked sternly.

"None of your business," she replied.

"I am not asking why you separated, but I am sure he must have done something. I don't want him to hurt you again. So tell him to leave," he said, clenching his fist.

"Hurt her like you? No, Mr. Clifford. I did nothing of that sort. Not when we separated, at least. I am not going anywhere. I am here to stay," Kabir said.

"Meera, I love you. I have been saying this for years now. At least give me a chance," the sixth voice said. He was threatened by the presence of Kabir. He confessed his love for the umpteenth time.

"Ah! Why do you even bring your lovesick friend here always?" Meera groaned.

"He is in love with you," one of the Cliffords grumbled. They didn't like the fact that a man was looking at their sister with heart eyes. Meera turned to that man.

"Then why are you angry on Kabir? He loves me too," she groaned, feeling irritated. Why was everyone in love with her? This seemed to be a problem for her.

Kiyaara quickly kissed her cheek as she saw her mother getting irritated. She hated seeing her mother troubled due to anything. Meera smiled at her cute self.

"English men are better," one of her brothers replied.

"Only if they aren't like you, Clifford 4," she dismissed him.

"Please give me a chance to prove my love," the desperate man said, ignoring his five useless friends.

"Alright! I would propose something instead of answering you right away. I respect your feelings. All you have to do is stay away from me for 7 years. You cannot see me, talk to me and be anywhere around. After 7 years when you come back, there's no guarantee that I would accept you or your proposal. If it's okay with you, then go ahead or else dump these feelings," she said, sucking the life out of the man sitting ahead. How would I survive without seeing her for so long? He asked himself while Kabir was lost in the painful memories of those seven long years he spent without her. It was exactly what his situation was. He was deeply in love with her, but there was no guarantee of her standing still at the point where they separated like him.

He was pulled out of his trance by a sentence from the man.

"I will prove to be a good father to Kiyaara if that's what you are worried about?"

"My daughter doesn't need anyone else to be her father when I am very much alive and standing in front of you. I will snatch your tongue if I hear you saying these words again," Kabir roared, making all the eyes shift toward him. Meera just relaxed and enjoyed the show. He had all the rights to his daughter, and she wasn't interfering anytime soon.

"Maa, why are these uncles here again?" Kiyaara asked, settling in Meera's lap.

Before she could utter a word, the intercom rang, and the arrival of another visitor was announced.

"Mily, check the camera and tell me if I put on a board on the gate that there was a charity dinner being held because everyone wants to be here today only," Meera said.

"Sissy, let's please forget the past and start afresh," Aaron Clifford said.

"What past are we referring to, Clifford 3?" Meera asked.

"Our mom was wrong and we have no shame in accepting this fact. She asked for your apology before dying and accepted you as the princess of our family, so why are you not accepting us?" Aaron questioned back.

"You know, I am a possessive being. I don't need to be told to get what's mine," Meera said and the youngest of the Clifford asked,

"Biggie, why can't you speak in a language that my average brain can understand?"

"Smallie, your brain is stuck in your frying pan, so how can it understand anything?"

"Di," he called out, frustrated.

"Your accent spoils the fun, Ben. Hindi sounds like French." Meera rolled her eyes, making the brothers except for Ben snicker while the lover boy, Atlas, continued to sit in his depressed state.

"Anyway Di, explain please," he said cutely.

"That place belongs to your sister, i.e. Samantha Clifford if you wanna give it to a female heir or else to Mr. Antonio clifford being the eldest of the clan after dad" Meera announced.

"How many times do we have to tell you that you are the suitable person because you are the first female heir of the family and I am not made for the position because Dad chose you as the crowned princess?" Antonio raised his voice.

"Oops! Clifford 1, I need to brush up your rusted memory because I remember refusing the throne years back," Meera replied.

"And the reason is invalid now," Adam said.

"Meera never goes back on words, Clifford 2," she said, making all of them shut their mouths.

"If you don't go back on words, then we also don't. You are our blood, after all," Axel said.

"Uncle Axel, cockiness doesn't suit your funny face," Kiyaara interrupted and Meera smiled at her laughing self. Others joined her laughing while Aaron said,

"Your mom doesn't call me brother, at least you call me Mamu"

They knew that the word uncle might feel relatable to the world, but for Indians, relations worked differently. Uncles and aunts are names for surrounding people, not close family members. Relations, however, aren't bound by names. They involve the heart and follow the path of love.

"But that's for Vikram Mamu na?" Kiyaara asked, making them boil with jealousy and rage.

Meera held Kiyaara in her arms and said "Right! Although you can call them Mamu if you want."

"Call them Bhai like you call Vikram Mamu and I will call them Mamu too," Kiyaara said. Her and her unique kind of smartness, Meera sighed.

"Atlas uncle, you are again saying those three words to my mom. How many times should I tell you that only I can say 'I love you' to her? Next time if you say those words I will put Duke behind you," Kiyaara warned. Atlas made a horrified face remembering her ferocious pet dog. Kabir smiled proudly at his daughter and added in his mind, 'Only me and you angel. Only we can say I love you to princess.'

"Before something really dangerous happens and you guys resort to violent thoughts let's get back to the question, why are you guys here?" Meera said, clearing her throat.

"We were in a mood for a treat so we want you to cook for us," Benjamin said.

"Cooking is your thing, Chef Benjamin," she answered.

"But I don't cook like you. I can never cook like you. Your food gives the feeling of being fed by a mother. Make it please," he said, getting all emotional. Meera just narrowed her eyes at him and answered, "Kiyaara makes that face better than you. What do you wanna have?"

"Meat–" he was saying when the door burst open and a tall, slim, beautiful girl entered inside. Barged inside to be precise.

"Meera! Your security was making me wait in the guest waiting room. Who does that?" she asked. She wanted to yell but she knew raising her voice would be a mistake.

Meera raised a brow at her as if asking, do you really wish to know while she looked at the audience.

"Oh! Wrong timing I suppose" she muttered.

"Ms. Megan Hill. I am not amazed at your impatience but kindly be kind enough to open the door politely next time because you did not pay for its installation," Meera said making Megan frown. Kabir was perplexed to see his to-be wife as per the media there.

Megan was stupefied to see the renowned Cliffords there but she had a bigger issue to deal with or else she would have bombarded Meera with questions.

"Sorry! Anyway," Megan settled inside and said,

"I am getting married to Kabir Raichand"

Meera groaned and said "Not again"

"And?" she asked Megan, while the brothers glared at Megan and Kabir. Atlas seemed to be jumping inside.

"Stop my marriage" her sentence made Atlas drown in pain while Meera looked at her blankly. What was she? Did she run a marriage-breaking bureau or what?

"Why would I do that? How am I related to your marriage?" Meera asked.

"That Kabir is Indian. His family is old style and his aunt is clingy. My dad won't hear me out. His mother fixed the marriage on the first day of the meeting. For god's sake, it looked like she wanted to get married while her son was missing. I have started getting nightmares of his mother putting a garland around me" Megan gulped. Meera looked amused while Aaron and Benjamin laughed. Axel, Antonio, Adam, and Atlas sat with a straight face.

"How am I related to all this?" Meera asked.

"I model for your products," Megan answered.

"So?" she asked.

"So moving to India and living among those people would hamper my shoots. To save my pretty ass, look for ideas to save me from this wedding," she said dramatically.

"Congratulations on your wedding. Your groom is standing just to my right, so ask him about your career-related issues. I will look for a new model," Meera said, making Megan's eyes land on Kabir while he was busy looking at Meera. His mind wandered to her words in the past...

******

"Chaand! Help me please, I don't know how to wrap this thing around myself. Mumma selected this Saree for me. Please help me with it," princess whined. I looked up from my files and said,

"And why do you think 'I' would have any idea about anything as such? I know I might have helped in unwrapping this thing from you, but I am clueless about tying it," I winked.

She threw a pillow at me and said, "Stop your shameless talks and help me. I will throw you down this balcony if you don't leave your files right away."

I laughed and stood up from my place. I walked towards her and she stuffed the Saree in my hands. She stepped closer to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed my cheek. While I was busy adoring her, she took out the phone from my pocket and stepped away.

"Hey!" I said. What? I am not as possessive about her about her phone but that does not mean she can take it anytime she wants. She would start yelling if I touched her phone. Possessive much. Isn't she?

"When I have a useless husband like you, I should put your phone to use and surf the web," she said. Useless?

"Ok then, if I am that useless then I am going to my study to work. Don't disturb me" I said walking towards the door.

She held my arm, and I turned. I was smirking inside because I know now she would whine and stop me.

She handed me back my phone and said, "Yup, go away and tell Louis to sit with me in the Puja. He can help me with the Saree as well"

The name of another man had me gurgling with rage. Imagining anybody that close to my princess made me clench my fist. I threw the phone on the bed and pulled her to myself.

"Who the hell is this, Louis? How dare he come that closer to you that you mentioned his name? Does that bastard not want to live anymore?" I questioned, tightening my hold on her. Without waiting for a reply, I kissed her hard. I tortured her pretty little mouth for taking the name of another man while she tapped on my chest to leave her. I left her and she breathed heavily.

"Are you mad, Chaand?" she questioned.

"Princess, when I am angry, I need my magic bullet longer than usual," I said innocently.

"Idiot! Why are you even angry?" she asked.

"You can mention other men and I can't even get angry," I said, making a face.

"Which other men?" she asked.

"That Louis. Who else?" I asked angrily.

"He is a prince. He belongs to Corinne. I was talking about Louis from Barbie and the three musketeers. You got angry for no reason," she said, making me sigh. How many times I have told her to watch animated movies that involve only the female leads and not gush over the prince from the fantasy world. I will pull off the television someday.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you are mine and you should think about me only? Now stop all this and let's wrap this Saree around you or else you would actually skip the Puja to see your Louis," I said and played the YouTube video. After struggling for more than half an hour, we were finally done. As I settled the pleats of her saree and tucked it we both froze for a moment as my hand came in contact with her skin. Not wanting to take this saree draping session somewhere else looking at her cute face, I quickly got up.

"If your mother-in-law gets to know that you don't know how to wear a Saree, she would make me marry someone else," I joked. My mother loves Sarees.

She stepped closer to me and cupped my jaw. She looked straight into my eyes and said "Fit this in your brain Chaand, you would marry someone else only the day I die. Before that, YOU ARE MINE. Kabir belongs to Meera. I would slit her throat if she utters a word about marrying you. In my imagination, I have already planned her murder but I know I am quite innocent in real life so I would just make her run away by some way or the other. Come what may, you are stuck with me. Heaven or hell, ice or fire, earth or sky, Today or tomorrow you are only and solely mine," she threatened while I swooned over her possessiveness.

"Always yours," I smiled while she said seriously, "Chaand! I am damn serious. I am your wife and this cannot change ever. I won't back off even if hell breaks loose."

"I am only yours, princess. I was just kidding. You know how much I love you, right? Your Chaand can't survive without you. You and I are bound for more than forever. You belong to me and I belong to you" I joined my forehead with hers.

******

"Marry him," her voice brought him out of his trance. 

How was it?

Megan doesn't wanna Marry Kabir...

Meera is irritated...

I am writing after really long so don't really know how I did but I hope you guys liked it. I am eagerly waiting for your response. 

What was the most interesting part?

What will happen next?

Why is meera so carefree about his marriage?

Does she not love him anymore?

Why did Meera keep that condition before Atlas?

Sooo many questions and to get early answers press the star button and drop loads of Inline comments. 

Rate the update quickly:

1. Fair

2. Nice

3. Fantastic

I am back after so long and the winters are quite chilly so you guys need to pump me up so that I give you an update soonish. Waiting for an enthusiastic response.

The people who got the right answer in the previous quiz are:

1. NO ONE GOT IT RIGHT *hehe* This is the first time I confused people so much that none of them answered it correctly. I never mentioned the name of the manager in the chapter. Steve was the head chef *wink*

2.  bleedblue07  swetalinasipra  KanakTiwari0

3.  ApekshaChouhan  simrantajj Jasmeen15

In the third question, I tried to not name the winners of the second one in order to give a chance to others. Fair enough?

By the way thanks to each one of you for participating. Your comments keep me going and your replies make me feel the warmth of togetherness. It makes me feel happy that you are reading with interest. Thanks for showering your love. All those who haven't got the chance to be listed in the top 3 here's your chance...

The questions this time are:

1. Name the cliffords in sequential order *hehe*?

2. Name of the second female heir of cliffords?

3. Describe your author in a sentence that shows your unique style *cheeky smile*

The one to ace all of them gets to decide my next vote target *chuckle*

I am expecting a lot of responses...As I did not update for long I am gonna give you an update really soon but how soon depends on the vote count and inline comments. So quickly press the star button and share your reviews in the comment section.

Are you a Saree lover like Kabir's mom or do you belong to Meera's category?

Connect with me on Instagram to get a teaser of the next chapter (ID: ms._bhatia_)

~With love

~Ms. Bhatia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.5K 30
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
61.3K 5.2K 17
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...
1M 37.5K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
1.9M 89.9K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...