Khwaab ki Tabeer

By KrishnaLaasya

collection of desi short stories. More

Note
Yaariyan
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
Wedding Aesthetics
Epilogue
Aashiyan
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
Author's Note
Author's Note
Announcement
Aatma
Aatma
Anaganaga....
INTRODUCTION

5

44 2 1
By KrishnaLaasya

Now at present everyone are sitting in the hall. There is a dead silence in the room. Everyone are in their own world thinking about the situation and the upcoming consequences. But the girls and Ivaan are more tensed to know the secret which Ira and the boys are hiding. The topic itself is making them anxious. Ira is sitting between Avyukth and Dhruv holding their hands tightly lost in her own world. After making themselves strong for the sake of Ira. They started requesting Avyukth and Dhruv to tell them the truth. They looked at each other and then looked at Ira only to find her sit with a blank face lost in her own world. Sighing they started narrating her past. But as soon as her buddle burst hearing Avyukth she left from there without looking at anyone.

Flashback
(Trigger Warning)
(Author's note: Please skip this part if you guys can't handle violence and sensitive stuff)

It's Ira's farewell in her college and she is very excited to go to the college. It's her last year of college so she is gonna miss her college days very badly but at the same time very excited for her future. With atmost excitement she started getting ready for the farewell function. After searching for the perfect outfit for hours she finally chose a beautiful pink and white stripes jump suit for herself and proceeded with the makeup. After getting ready she went to greet her family. She got a lot of compliments for them. Avyukth and Dhruv being extremely protective brothers made her wear a their Denim jacket which she always wanted to steal. Ira having no other option wore the jacket sighing in defeat. Ira is looking like a barbie doll today absolutely stunning. Ashlesha took the evil eyes off of her. After a lot of pampering and little bit of teasing from Ivaan. Ira left for the college. Ira enjoyed a lot in the farewell party given by the college. Ira is a bubbly girl who can connect with everyone. Everyone in the college likes her. Everything was going smooth for Ira but suddenly she felt someone's keeping eye on her. Even though she is having some wiered feeling in her gut she ignored it. But with the time it's getting even more strange so she decided to go to home so she texted Ayukth and Dhruv to pick her up. After texting them she bid her college friends goodbye and started walking out of the college. The corider of the college is completely dark because everyone are busy dancing in the party hall. Suddenly someone pulled her into the empty dark room by placing a hand tightly on her mouth muffling her screams. Ira got frightened at the act. Soon her vision got adjusted in the darkness and she saw someone she hated with guts in front of her giving her a nasty smirk. Looking at him anybody can say that he is fully drunk. Everyone in the college fears him because he is a monster. He possesses all the qualities of a monster like drinking, smoking, taking drugs, using girls for his own benifits and leave them, rags the students as well as professors etc... His name is Dushyanth. Everyone fears him because of his strong background.

Why did you drag me here. Said Ira.

Look at you baby girl. You look ravishing today. So I wanna ravish you. Said Dushyanth caressing ira's shoulders with a nasty smirk.

Stay away. Don't touch me. I said back off Dushyanth. Orelse. Said Ira pushing his hands off of her.

Orelse. Orelse what baby girl? You will cry? Oh please stop this drama baby girl. I know no one can resist the charms of Dushyanth. I know you are liking this. So be a good girl and allow me to do my work. Saying Dushyanth pulled Ira by her waist and tried kissing her forcefully.

Dushyanth. Stop it. Stop. Ira was continuously struggling to get out of his hold. Gathering all the power she pushed him off of her and slapped him tight.

Don't you dare Dushyanth. I'm not the girl who will get attracted by your money and background. Stay away from me. Saying this she was going to walk out.

But that monster caught hold of her hair from the back and pushed her down and slapped her hard on face.

How dare you. How dare you slap me. You are so going to regret this baby girl. Said Dushyanth.

Dushyanth stay away. Please. Don't do this. Please leave me. Look I'm requesting you. Please leave me. Said Ira.

Guess what. You have awekend beast in me baby girl. I won't leave you. Said Dushyanth with a nasty and devilish smirk on his face.

Saying that he kneeled down in front of Ira and started sniffing her hair. Suddenly held her hair tightly and placed his face in the crook of her neck. Ira was continuosly trying to push him off of her. She trashed him off of her and started running outside the room. Dushyanth started running behind her. Soon Ira came to terrace and about to lock it but Dushyanth pushed it and came and locked it. Now there are only two of them in the terrace. Ira is getting a panic attack now. And Dushyanth is angry and turned into a complete monster now. Ira started walking backwards where Dushyanth started walking forward.

Dushyanth I'm warning you. Stay away from me. Said Ira.

Orelse what baby girl. Said Dushyanth.

I am not your freaking baby girl stop it you bastard. Orelse you are gonna regret it. Said Ira.

Aww. So my baby girl is fierce. Said Dushyanth laughing like a maniac.

Meanwhile Ira picked up a glass wine bottle and hid it behind her back. Dushyanth came closer to her and pulled her closer by her waist to kiss her but Ira pushed him off of her and broke the glass bottle on his head. Because Dushyanth was high in alcohol and drugs he lost his conciousness and he was bleeding. Without waiting anymore Ira started running out of the college without turning back. She was now in full panick mode and was bleeding from her lips. Face is swollen and hair is dishealved. She kept running and running in the streets like a mad person only to get almost crashed by Avyukth's car. Avyukth and Dhruv came out of the car while panicking by looking at the state of their sister. Looking at her state their hearts got shattered. Without wasting a second they ran to her and engulfed her in their protective arms. They made her sit in the back seat of the car and gave her some water. But she wasn't able to breath properly. She is struggling to breath and she is struggling to talk to them about the situation. Soon she lost her conciousness not before uttering the words College, Terrace and Dushyanth. Panicking they took her to hospital and admitted her there. After her treatment she gained the conciousness after an hour or so. Looking at her brother she broke down crying in their arms while they patiently handled her and heard everything which she went through in the college. They were beyond angry now. Both of them are raging like the bulls. They are feeling like to kill Dushyanth with their bare hands. Handling Ira to Dhruv, Avyukth made his way out and called his best friend Agastya who is a CBI officer for help. With the help of Agastya they handled the case very smartly without Ira and Ira's name. Dushyanth died there on the terrace itself because of the bleeding and of course over dosege of alcohol and drugs as well. But they didn't let Ira know the truth of Dushyanth's death. Ira, Dhruv and Avyukth hid this truth from the girls and Ivaan. And it took Ira a several years of panick attacks and night mares to come out of the trauma completely. Those years were very tough for Ira. She started staying in a different room which Avyukth gave her. She used to stay in her room alot. Girls and Ivaan asked Dhruv and Avyukth about it but they just kept giving some excuses about it. So it was her past which is haunting her again. The wounds have become fresh again.

Flashback end

Ashlesha and Driti are crying miserably listening to Ira's past. Their sister went through so much and they didn't knew about it. Dhruv is crying silently as well. Ivaan is sitting with a blank face with eyes full of unshed tears. They are crying at Ira's misery together. Ivaan got up and started searching for Ira. At last he found her outside their cabin she is staring at the sky filled with stars sitting on the huge rock. He silently started walking towards her and sat beside her. Sensing Ivaan beside her Ira cuddled  into him  making him hug her back. Both sat there silently. After a long time Ivaan asked.

Hume kyun nahi bataya Ira. Ivaan asked seriously.

Agar usse kuch ho jata toh. Asked Ira trembling in fear.

Suddenly Ira started struggling for breathe. Ivaan sensed the she is getting a panic attack. He shouted for help which made their friends come running to them. Avyukth ran back inside their cabin to get her medicines. They made her take the medicine. Eventually Ira slipped into a dreamless slumber due to the effects of her medicines.

After tucking her into the bed. Ashlesha started walking into their roon with the glass of milk for maahi and a bowl of pedigree for Rocky. Opening the door with her leg the sight in front of her made Ashlesha numb. She dropped the glass and bowl and screamed in horror. Making everyone come running towards Ashlesha's room. The sight in front of them made them numb.

Author's note: It's just a fiction. So kindly take it as a fiction. It has nothing to do with the reality.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 780 14
π‘†β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦~~
392 48 26
this book contains many short and romantic stories.
397 4 28
A collection of short stories
487K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories