Destiny (H. Potter)

crystallise_love

Destiny- Events that will happen to a particular person/s in the future. "If two people can't stay away from... Еще

Book 1
Prologe
Hogwarts Letter
Journey To Hogwarts
New Friend (and Snape's a bitch)
When Breaking Rules Goes Right
A Three Headed Dog!
Troll attack on Halloween

Cast

45 1 2
crystallise_love

Millie Bobby Brown
As
Estella Lupin

"Together Harry, Never alone."

Daniel Radcliffe
As
Harry Potter

"You're Brilliant Estella truly."

Rupert Grint
As
Ronald Weasley

"You'd think they'd keep a three headed dog out of the school."

Emma Watson
As
Hermione Granger

"Is finding what's down there worth getting expelled for El?"

Tom Felton
As
Draco Malfoy

"You know hanging around with Mudbloods makes you a blood traitor."

Lily Colins
As
Caroline Lupin

"The Stars talk to us, they tell us a story all you have to do is know how to listen."

Timothèe Chalamet
As
Regulus Black

"I would destroy the world for you Caroline Lupin, even if it means defying my family"

Ben Burns
As
(Young) Sirius Black

"Caroline Lupin you are a sight, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Andrew Garfield
As
(Young) Remus Lupin

"I'll be here to help Care."

Sophie Skelton
As
Lily Evens

"They're so cute."

AAron Johnson
As
James Potter

"I just hope we can make the world a safer place for them."

Sofia Bryant
As
Mary Macdonald

"Don't worry my little Starlet i'll make sure you never run low on sweets."

The rest of the Harry Potter cast are who play them in the movies. Note i do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters besides Estella, or any other oc's that may be in the story.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

121K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
154K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
868K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
Spellbind tokiwa

Фанфик

1.6K 10 25
[Re-Written] An unnerving Tri-Wizard Tournament. A Wizard-World-known celebrity in Hogwarts. And no time to daydream with a ghost from the past not...