ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

38

6.4K 317 73
By cutegir2002

One month later....

Tae was looking at his tummy caressing it softly....he leaned back on kook when kook back hugged him...

"What are you thinking love"kook asked interwining their hands and placing it on tae's tummy....

"Why am I not pregnant yet....is there any problem with me kookie"tae spoke looking at kook with glossy eyes....

Kook shook his head and turned tae hugging him..."there's no problem with you my life...you absolutely fit...so I am.. it's just ....it is taking time.... don't take stress"kook spoke as he backed away a little hands still wrapped around tae's waist....

He placed his lips on tae's forehead placing a loving peck there...

"But...we have made love so many times...I am not feeling good about this "tae spoke with a pout... kook sighed and pecked the pout...

"I said na... don't worry....it is just taking some time...and we can try whenever we want... neither me nor you are going anywhere...."kook spoke with a soft smile...tae nodded as he placed his head on kook's chest hugging him hearing his heart beats....

As kook thought he talked to tae about planning a baby...tae was shy but still said yes as he wanted that tooo...from last month they have make love almost every night but there are still no symptoms that can say that tae is pregnant.....

They both stayed like that in each other's arms till tae got relaxed..."should we get ready... today is Holi Pooja....and tomorrow we will play Holi"kook spoke as they backed away...tae nodded ....kook first got ready and than tae went to change....

As he promised tae kook that he will wear his favourite again soon....he is wearing that today....tae came out fully dressed...kook smiled widely seeing him wearing his favourite saree...tae went near the mirror and started to put earrings...kook came behind him and took the necklace from his hands...

"I will help you"kook spoke ....

Kook made tae wear that necklace and tied it behind tae's neck...kook traced his fingers on tae's exposed waist making tae feel gossebumps....kook took the waist belt that he gifted tae and sat on his knees....

He made tae wear that ...he slided the saree from tae's waist and pecked there...he looked at tae who was looking at him too...kook than pecked tae's tummy several times making tae giggle....

He stood up and put flower gajra on tae's hairs...tae smiled widely when kook took the sindoor box from the table took a pinch of it....he applied that on tae's forehead which made tae to close his eyes feeling emotional.....

Kook pecked tae's lips and back hugged him..."you are looking so so beautiful....my beautiful baby"kook spoke looking at tae through mirror...tae slowly opened his eyes and smiled shyly when he saw how fondly kook was looking at him....

They got interputed when someone knocked on their door...."if you both are ready than come down everyone is waiting for you"the voice owner was aana tae's cousin aka best friend...she informed them and left giving th privacy....

"Let's go everyone is waiting for us"tae spoke to kook who was still staring at him....

"Is it necessary for us to go.... let's stay here for more ....I really just want to hold you like this"kook spoke tighten his grip on tae's waist..

"I ain't going anywhere.... let's go and do the rituals and after that I am all yours ..hmm"tae spoke making kook sigh but he still removed his hands and interwined their fingers...

Both went downstairs where Kim's were also present....tae went where the bottoms were as they all praised him....tae hugged Jimin and caressed his still not so visible baby bump....

"How is my nephew or neice"tae asked ...

"They are fine....but they were complaining that their aunt don't come meet them...."Jimin spoke with a pout...

"Yes tae..after your marriage you hadn't even came to house and stayed for some days...."yoonji spoke pouting as well....

"Oh you are saying your house...if it was in kook's hand he won't let tae out from there room....like every weekend he either stop tae to come out of their room or he will take him on full day dates...."Jin spoke shaking his head.....

"Are you guys talking about me"kook asked as he stood near tae...

"Yes we were talking about you....me and your nephew or neice want tae to live with us for some weeks"Jimin spoke pulling tae near him...

"Oh than come and stay here "kook spoke shrugging his shoulder....

"Hello mister...we meant we wanted tae to stay at Kim's mansion for some days....and you have to say yes on this "yoonji said making kook to shake his head...

"But why some days noona...he can go in morning and can come back in evening right"kook asked with a sulking face...

"Kook let tae go to his house for some days....ok"yeo bin said ...

"Let it go...if kook don't want to let tae go why are you all forcing him"yeji spoke and kook thanked god for giving him such an understanding mother in law...

"Oh he will get agree...and tae tomorrow is Holi right so day after tomorrow you can go to Kim's mansion and stay there for some days...."yeo bin spoke....tae looked at kook asking him if he can go...kook sighed but still nodded...

"Ok than it's final you will stay with us for a week...yayyy"Jimin spoke Clapping his hands like a small kid....

They all than circled around the holy fire ....all the couples were standing next to each other....they all did the rituals and than prayed....

After that they had a family dinner....after everything was done Kim's left for their home...yoongi jhope and Joo Hyuk were very happy when they heard tae will come to live in Kim's mansion for a week after Holi...

And as tae said he was all kook's....they again made love but not that much as they had too stay energetic Because tomorrow is Holi ....

Next chapter....

"IT'S HOLI"they all shouted throwing colourful powder in air....

***

"Ish it ywou kookiwe"tae asked looking at kook holding a glass which had thandai (that's an Indian drink)....

Kook sighed holding tae so he don't fall Because tae had drank bhang wali thandai....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
451K 24.1K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
292K 11.5K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
744K 42.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...