Without Him

Від MelaniePullen

Yuna really likes Tim. She misses him so much but he just will not talk to her at all. They were the closest... Більше

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

49 3 6
Від MelaniePullen

I just sat there on the oval watching him happily with his friends. Instead of talking to my friends, I focused on him. What a small cute face he has. "Yuna! Yuna? Yuna?!?!?" My three friends kept calling out. "Yeah. . .*sigh*?" I answered sadly. "Looking at Tim again? Ahahaaahahhaa!" Lily, Samantha and Yuki yelled in a teasing way. I just blushed and whispered, "No. . .!" I covered my bright red face with my cold hands. I felt like my face would explode.

"Yes you are!" Lily yelled into my ear. I gave her a friendly hit on the arm. I disguised my sorrowful expression with a fake smile. Yuki and Samantha sat there laughing their heads of while Lily smiled at me. Lily was the only one who understood the situation with Tim and I.

Slowly I bit my sandwich. We ate silently while every few seconds I glanced back at Tim. Why was he so childish? He could of spoken to me already. Tim and I were so close until the 'fight.'

When eating I blocked everyone out and thought about what actually happened between us.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

kilian [21+] Від Angelangel

Підліткова література

164K 996 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
after they met her Від M a r y

Підліткова література

44.6K 3K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
IN MY HEART // F1 MAX VERSTAPPEN Від Zahra

Підліткова література

50.4K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
1M 89.9K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...