Down in the Valley Baby

Por Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 1

1.1K 15 10
Por Kbreezyyz

*Disclaimer * I do not own the rights to any characters in this story or PVALLEY.
This story consists of things that I would think would happen in season 3 and are fictional. This story will have rated R themes and is not suitable for children. You've been warned. Happy reading.

Big Bones POV

I didn't know what I just did or why I did that... but it had to be done. This nigga really don kissed that bitch in front of my face and he ain' think I was gon clap back!? It's all good na, me and boss was gon take real good care of em' though.

Diamonds POV

Big bone how could you? Big bone I trusted you! Big bone you an op? That's what kept replaying in my head as I was lying down locked in this here trunk. But best believe I'm getting outta here alive and once I do that it's over for the girl and her boss.

Keyshawn's POV

I can't believe I'm in here. My kids they ain't safe, how could I let this happen? I shoulda been smarter, I shouldnt have left my kids with her knowing her ass was gon call her. Shawnice... the woman who literally made my life a living hell, the woman who didn't even see me as nothing more than a charity case and more than a few steps down from her daughters. And what did my daddy do? He ain't never do shit when that woman would verbally abuse me he was out doing gods knows what with who. He was running around on her like he was running around on my mama. Mama I wish she was a mama to me but when my daddy left her it's like she left me I always wonder if things would be different had I got the chance to stay with her I guess I'll never know. Now I'm locked up in here.

"Inmate your phone call is over let's go" the guard said to me escorting me back to my holding cell.

I shouldn't be here I need to get to my kids what if Derrick does something worse than beat them? Regals just a baby he was already beating Jayden for what looks to be for the whole time I was on tour wit Lil Murda and nem. That's it! Lil Murda he may be able to help me.

"Wait guard when is my next phone call it's important?" I told the guard.

"Ya phone call whenever I say it is gul".

I sucked my teeth and looked up at the sealing praying to god that he would watch over my children until I could get out of here.

Big Murda's POV

Damn. I really just came out with the love of my life to our whole pynk framily. It felt good even though she high as hell, I think she thought she was dreaming that's why I had to tell her she wasn't. We're still on this dance floor turning the hell up for Granmuva Ernestine's 'fend to fuck life up' party and she still in a daze.

"Cliff?"

"Yes....."

"Gurl what's gotten into you? You look like you seen a ghost?"

"Murda boy, hush..... I'm just trying to really see if all that there just happend. Did it?".

"Now shawty, have faith in a nigga. You know this here for life just enjoy the moment and be here with me right na." I told her and she just smiled and put her head on my chest.

I smiled and kissed her head and slow danced with her on the dance floor to 'I wanna be your man' by Roger. Shawty was smelling real nice tonight she must've knew a nigga was slidin through the pynk, imma get her tonight when I hit ha with that Murda dick though.

Cliffs POV

Did this lil nigga really just come out to the whole framily for me. I couldn't believe it, the old me would've never thought Lamarques would come out let alone to my framily but a bitch was damn sure happy and proud of him though. He's come such a long way we've come such a long way from offices and dark couches. Now I got my man Chile that all a bitch need.

Mercedes POV

I'm glad my sis got everything she wanted and her man came out for her that so sweet and I want nothing but the best for them both. I low key knew she had a nigga though she just wasn't telling her good sis, that's alright though imma get her later.

"Y'all seen Terricka?" I asked Big L and Duffy.

"Naw we ain't seent her, wait I think she went to the bathroom."

They both said at once. So I went walking to the pynk bathroom and she wasn't there but someone else was....

"With me in your stable you gon bring in that boucoup bank lil mama.A lotta niggas want what I got."

Wait that voice sound familiar I peeped my head in the bathroom door and saw it was Ninevah and Roulette talking. What? Stable? What in the hell is these bitches in here talkin bout? I hope it ain't what I'm thinking. These bitches tryna run my good sis Uncle Clifford. I got something for they asses, they ain gon get away with this shit for much longer. I backed away from the bathroom and went to go find Terricka and then tell Uncle Clifford what her Ace Boon Coon was up to with Roulettes crazy ass.

"Ma over here." I heard by the food table. I ran over and said

" Now lil gurl where you been, I was looking for you everywhere?" I told her.

"Mama I was over her talking to Whisper and Brazil and Extra Extra we was talkin bout girl stuff and how I like their braids and stuff. Whisper said she could do my makeup for the sophomore dance."

"Now Whisper thats nice of you and all but Terricka don't need to be worried bout no makeup na, she fifteen.

"Aw well I'm sorry lil mama, what your mama says go but call me when you're a junior and I got you." Whisper said and I just side eyed her as she walked away.

"Come on lil mama it's time to go, wait you seen Uncle Clifford?"

"Not since Lil Murda tounged him down." She said. I smacked her arm and she just flinched and smiled.

"Lil mama I think we missed em I had sum important to tell her too, but I guess I'll catch her later. Let's go lil mama".

Andres POV

Why isn't hailey answering? She never told me what she was planning on telling me the other night before Brit interrupted us. I wonder what it was...

"Andre!"

Damn guess I better go deal with her again why is she even here? Why did she even come to chucalisa? Was it because I was getting my name out there and was close to becoming mayor or is it because she really loves me? I guess only time will tell I suppose. One things for sure if I don't know anything else... Halley's gone and ion think she's ever coming back.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

191K 8.8K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...
180K 5.4K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
68.7K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
19.9K 1.1K 37
I hope our marriage contract will last forever and not just a written agreement for two years. DISCLAIMERS - I chose them as my characters because I...