The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qi...

By AuroraLuxi

A human girl goes to the world of dragons, fairies, and demons. Her heart is merged with the villain Dongfang... More

1. Dongfang Qingcang
2. Matian Meilin
3. His True Meaning of Power
5. Merging of the Hearts
6. Qingcang Can't Kill Meilin
7. She Belongs To Qingcang
8. The Wicked Woman
9. Stranded In Her World
10. Battle In A Hotel Room
11. Dongfang Qingcang Intimidates Yichen
12. Meilin Naively Insults Dongfang
13. The Tunnel of Worlds
14. Meilin's Bold Move
15. Qingcang's Ultimate Decision
17. Their Sweet Little Secret
18. Home Sweet Home
19. Struggling Like A Woman
20. Her 'Moon Fairy' Servant
21. Love Between Human and Demon
22. Qingcang Falling For Meilin
23. Make A Wish
24. Moon Supreme's Wish
25. Meilin's Promise to Qingcang
26. Bitter-sweet-ness
27. Gentle Closeness
28. How To Make Her Happy
29. The Genius Strategist
30. Silly Little Human!
31. The Amusement Park... Date?
32. Qingcang's Pain
33. Love Triangle
34. Holding On and Letting Go
35. Meilin's Transformation
36. You May Kiss The Bride
37. The Wedding Night
38. Torn Between Worlds
39. Tormented Heart On Fire
40. Shangque the Black Dragon
41. Lina the Gentle Fairy
42. Her Heart's Dilemma
43. There's More To Him
Goodbye, The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang
A/N: Do not steal my work

16. Their Inescapable Fate of Downfall

561 33 8
By AuroraLuxi

Follow me if you're already invested in this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out. Also, if you want more Dongfang Qingcang in your life!

In the center of a grand, ancient-looking water pavilion, Lord Yunzhong sat on his throne, surrounded by the luxury of his wealth and power. His black hair flowed freely in the breeze, and a substantial golden headpiece rested upon his head, adorned with intricate designs that spoke of his status.

"The portal has opened. You know what this means, don't you?" Lord Yunzhong said, turning to face another man near him.

Beside him stood Lord Liyuan, a high immortal dressed in a loose, white robe that billowed in the wind. His hair was white and flowed behind his shoulders, and a brown, transparent headpiece that resembled a deer's antlers adorned the back of his head.

"Yes, Lord Yunzhong," Lord Liyuan replied. "Soon, the missing son of our Lord Dong Chonghua will return to us after millions of years of absence."

Lord Yunzhong nodded determinedly and said, "Yichen is the only one who can help us with the rising problem, Dongfang Qingcang. He won't be as strong as Dongfang Qingcang when he awakens, but he will be in second place, even exceeding our Chidi woman. That will be enough to help us obliterate Dongfang Qingcang and every single one of his people."

Lord Liyuan's eyes widened with excitement. "Soon, we will have our revenge for what Yannu has done to our ancestors," he said with a grin.

"Yes, we will," Yunzhong replied before his expression darkened. "There is, however, a problem," he said, clenching his fists.

"What's the problem?" Liyuan asked, his brow furrowed.

Yunzhong clenched his fists, a fierce scowl on his face. "The girl..." he said through gritted teeth.

"You mean..." Liyuan trailed off, understanding the situation.

"Yes. It's her. Unfortunately, she's still the key to bringing back the youngest son of Chonghua. When they both return to our world, we must kill her. Once Yichen is back, we'll have nothing to stop us from killing every member of the Moon Tribe, including that girl," Yunzhong explained with a sense of determination.

Lord Liyuan stood before Yunzhong, the two men deep in conversation. They stood in the center of a grand white hall adorned with silk tapestries and white pillars.

"If she does come back here, doesn't that mean she's also a threat to us?" Lord Liyuan voiced his concern, his eyes fixed on Yunzhong.

Yunzhong's smirk disappeared, replaced by a stern expression as he responded firmly to Lord Liyuan's question, "No, even if she awakens, she won't be powerful, and she'll be frail."

Lord Liyuan was curious. "How so?"

"Because Lord Dong Chonghua stripped her of any potential power before sending her to the Hidden Realm as a baby. It was a safety measure," Yunzhong answered, his voice trailing off as he spoke.

Lord Liyuan's eyes widened in surprise. "Why didn't he kill the baby after taking her from Lady Yannu and her husband, Xiajun? Did he feel pity for the child of his past lover?"

Yunzhong's voice shook with anger as he spoke, "Pity? He wanted to kill the baby, but a shield was preventing it for some reason. Not even the Moon Tribe knows that Yannu had a child, let alone one with Xiajun, the man our ancestors sealed away in the Haotian Tower before he broke free. It took them forever to seal him." He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, his voice measured and controlled again. "But we must remain vigilant. If she does return, we will be ready to face her."

Liyuan, the other immortal being, approached Lord Yunzhong with a look of concern etched on his face about Lord Dong Chonghua's intent to kill the daughter of Lady Yannu and the prisoner Xiajun, and it troubled him deeply. "Why did Lord Dong Chonghua become so determined to kill the daughter of Lady Yannu and the prisoner Xiajun?" he asked Lord Yunzhong, hoping to find some answers.

Lord Yunzhong sighed deeply before answering, "She was prophesied to grow up and be the cause of our downfall. Once she joins forces with another man from the Moon Tribe, her awakening will start. Once the awakening has finished, it will be the end of all the gods and goddesses." His voice was heavy with emotion, and it was clear that he had been carrying this burden for some time.

Liyuan's eyes widened with panic as he realized the gravity of the situation. "This wickedness must be stopped!" he exclaimed, determined to help however he could. "Join forces with a man, you say?" he asked, trying to make sense of the prophecy.

"Yes," Yunzhong replied through gritted teeth. "And that man is the same young man who has been giving us trouble lately."

Liyuan struggled to hold himself together as he realized the full implications of Lord Yunzhong's words. "Do you mean...?" he spoke in a shocked tone, unable to finish the sentence.

"Yes," Yunzhong confirmed with a sigh and summoned an ancient scroll inside a narrow bottle in his hand. The light faded from his hands as he opened the bottle lid and carefully unrolled the scroll to reveal a painting of a young man's face. "Dong Chonghua painted the man's face that he saw in the Tianji Mirror, and he will destroy us all when he unites with the fully awakened daughter of Yannu and Xiajun. No one will be able to stop him."

Liyuan gasped in horror as he realized the man's identity in the painting. "I-i-it's..." he stuttered, struggling to find the words.

"That man is Dongfang Qingcang," Lord Yunzhong said, his face contorted in a scowl. He held the man in the painting responsible for the trouble that would befall them. The weight of the prophecy hung heavy in the air, and the two men of the Fairy Tribe knew that they had to act quickly to prevent the coming disaster.

Lord Yunzhong situated at the head of his water pavilion, his eyes narrowed as he recalled his encounter with Qingcang. He remembered the intense blue flames that had blazed out of the young man's eyes the last time Yunzhong saw him unleash Hellfire. "I have closely monitored him since he ascended to the position of Moon Supreme and mastered Hellfire," he stated, his voice low and measured. "Despite learning it as a child, the facial similarity between his adulthood and childhood was too significant to ignore."

His listener, Liyuan, let out a gasp, visibly frightened. "My Lord!" he exclaimed. "Do you have a portrait of the girl?"

Lord Yunzhong took a deep breath, steeling himself for what would come. "No, Chonghua never painted the girl's face," he said, concluding his statement.

"Why?" Liyuan pressed, his voice shaking.

"The girl's face was blurry in the Tianji Mirror!" Lord Yunzhong shouted, his frustration boiling over. He slammed his fist against the nearest wall, his muscles taut with anger.

"My Lord..." Liyuan said, his voice soft and hesitant.

"That evil girl!" Lord Yunzhong continued, his voice rising with every word. "If we can't discover her identity and appearance, then all of us will perish because of Dongfang Qingcang!" He paused, his chest heaving with emotion. "But do not fret; we will train Yichen to slaughter her and everyone in Cangyan Sea mercilessly."

Liyuan looked at Lord Yunzhong with a worried expression; his brow furrowed in concern. "My Lord, what if we make a mistake and target the wrong person?" he asked, his voice trembling.

Lord Yunzhong's eyes narrowed, his expression growing more severe. "That is a risk we must take," he said firmly. "It is better to eliminate her early on and prevent any possibility of her causing harm." The water pavilion fell silent, the weight of Lord Yunzhong's words hanging heavy in the air, leaving Liyuan contemplating the dangerous road ahead.

Liyuan's troubled expression was apparent as he listened to Lord Yunzhong's plans for the girl. With a nod, Liyuan questioned the potential outcome, "What if she turns out to be innocent? What if we kill her, and it turns out we were wrong?"

Lord Yunzhong's face darkened with intolerant perseverance, and he spoke in a cold tone, his words firm, "The Tianji Mirror never makes a mistake. We must kill her as soon as we identify her, even if she is innocent because she will eventually turn against us. We cannot afford to make any mistakes. It is a price we must pay to ensure our survival."

Liyuan's discomfort was obvious, but he nodded in understanding, accepting the dire need to act. "Very well, my Lord. What is our next move?" he asked.

Lord Yunzhong replied with firm determination, "We must be patient and wait for Yichen's return. Once they arrive here and her awakening starts, we will act swiftly and decisively. We can't allow Dongfang Qingcang to gain any more power than he already has."

Liyuan's expression turned serious as he acknowledged the importance of the situation and said, "Understood, my Lord. We will be ready when the time comes." Then, he grew curious and asked, "Are they destined lovers by any chance?"

Lord Yunzhong scoffed at the notion, "They don't need to fall in love for this prophecy to happen. Instead, they'll work together to bring us down. She has a skill unlike any other that doesn't require physical strength; she's a master in strategy and planning successful wars. If Dongfang Qingcang makes use of her, we won't see the light of day because of the Moon Tribe soldiers. The more she awakens, the more her skills return to her as if she never left this world. But fear not; she is weak and easy to kill," he added, reassured. "Besides, Dongfang Qingcang has no emotions; he's a monster. No matter how beautiful or charming the girl is, it won't work on him."

Please leave a comment to tell me what you think! And don't forget to give a vote to help me out if you want!

.

"The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang" is in the public domain. All original additions are copyright © 2022 by Aurora Luxi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
3.6K 81 14
Girl torn between two loves and two worlds... Trapped in the human world, the Demon King struggles to resist falling in love with a girl as he plots...
25.6K 205 49
Originalโ€Œโ€Žโ€Creationโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Œโ€Œ / โ€Žโ€Œโ€โ€ŽMaleโ€Œโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€ŒMaleโ€Žโ€Œโ€ / โ€Œโ€Žโ€Œโ€โ€ŽModernโ€Œโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€ŒGenerationโ€โ€Œ / โ€Œโ€Highโ€Žโ€Hโ€Œโ€โ€Žโ€โ€Ž / โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Œโ€Mainโ€Žโ€โ€ŒDrama โ€Žโ€ / โ€Œโ€โ€Beautyโ€โ€Žโ€Œโ€ŒReceiveโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€ / โ€Œ...