Mr. 'W'right

Bởi Jenna_x-

Daisy Hopes is a simple girl with a simple life from L.A she likes her simple life. Same crush since kinderga... Xem Thêm

. Character aestetics .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17 .
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Chapter 31 .
. Chapter 32 .
. Chapter 33 .
. Chapter 34 .
. Chapter 35 .
. Chapter 36 .
. Chapter 37 .
. Chapter 38 .
. Chapter 39 .
. Chapter 40 .
. Chapter 41 .
. Chapter 42 .
. Chapter 43 .
. Chapter 44 .
. Chapter 46 .
. Epilogue .
. Daisy & James .
. Brandon & zinc .
. Aurora & Teddy .
. Everyone .
. Michael, James & Daisy .

. Chapter 9 .

19 0 0
Bởi Jenna_x-

Daisy's POV:

I woke up to my stupid alarm buzzing in my ear. Great training time.

I pulled myself out of bed and looked into the mirror to see the birds nest on my head.

I quickly jumped into the shower washing my hair and then getting changed into a simple white sports bra with matching cycling shorts showing off my big dragon fly tattoo that was on my leg along with the big branch that went down the side of my body and the big Medusa tattoo on my back and a small rose on my ankle. I plan to get more I just haven't had the time to.

(This is the outfit)

I then grabbed my water bottle and trainers and put them on as I headed to Brandon's room to wake him up. 

I was surprised when i knocked on his bedroom door but there was no answer. I figured he was just asleep and went inside only to freeze when I saw both zinc and Brandon in the bed.

Zinc was the little spoon as they were both fast asleep in the bed.

I decided to quickly run to the kitchen and grab pots and pans before running back up the stairs.

I counted to 3 and jumped up on the bed banging the spoon onto the pan making both Zinc and Brandon jump awake.

"MORNING SLEEPY HEADS TIME TO TRAIN GET UP GET UP GET UPPPP!" I sang the last part as I jumped up and down on the bed (don't worry I took my trainers off).

"Ugh Daisy go awayyyy." Brandon whined as he covered his head with the covers.

"I did not get up at 5am for nothing so come on move your fat asses." I said pulling the covers off the bed. Thank god they weren't naked.

"Not going to lie I thought you would both be naked." I said tilting my head making Brandon jump up.

"Wait zinc when the fuck did you get into my bed?" Brandon asked making me laugh. This is going to be good.

"Sorry ok me and sky can't sleep without you there so when you was asleep I just went into your room and got into your bed." Zinc said making me smile.

I wish I had that.

"Awh cutie well now we're awake may as well get this training started." Brandon said pulling zinc up and heading to the bathroom with him to get ready.

"ILL WAIT IN THE KITCHEN!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me leaving me in my own thoughts.

I went down to the kitchen and decided to have a cigarette and a redbull while waiting. May not be a healthy breakfast but it's my kind of breakfast.

I sat outside the back door and watched the dark garden outside.

I felt eyes on me like I did that time in the pool. I didn't really mind though the feeling was kind of comforting.

I soon finished my cigarette and heading back inside with my redbull just as zinc and Brandon entered the kitchen.

"You had a cig without me how rude of you." Brandon said making me laugh and finish my redbull.

"We'll there's no time have one after we have to get to the gym." Zinc said as he lead us to the gym.

"Where is Teddy and Aurora?" Brandon asked me and zinc.

"Maybe there still asleep?" I said unsurely.

"Come on you smokers were almost there." Zinc said as he stopped in front of a door.

"Behold the gym my favourite place." Zinc said as he opened the doors dramatically.

Brandon is definitely rubbing off on him.

"Greatttt." I said sarcastically as I entered the gym and set my water bottle down on the ground.

This is going to be a long 2 hours.

James's POV:

"FUCK!" I shouted smashing my hands on my desk in my room.

I have been looking for any ways on how to fight a windego for hours now and there is simply just nothing. Like at all.

'What am I going to show zinc when I literally have nothing?' I asked Gabriel getting more and more frustrated.

'James I need a run.' Gabriel said as I got up and headed outside. Let's hope I don't get eaten by a fucking windego before I even have a chance to find out how to defeat them.

I quickly shifted into my wolf and decided to run to the mansion and back. It isn't a long journey from the mansion to the pack cave but it's enough for Gabriel to get out his energy.

I ran and ran until I could see the roof of the mansion.

'Ok let's turn ba-.' I said to Gabriel but stopped when I smelt that sweet smell of roses again.

''is mate here?' Gabriel asked walking slowly towards the back garden on the mansion.

Gabriel looked through the bushes and sure enough she was there sat on the back step of the door smoking a cigarette.

'She smokes, mate smokes James why is she doing that to herself?' Gabriel asked with a hint of worry.

'I don't know gab but we don't want to scare her she's obviously at the pack mansion for a reason and when I see zinc I intend on finding out.' I relied as we watched her throw the cigarette bud on the floor and walk back inside the mansion.

'Damn even if she does smoke she's still the most beautiful girl in the world.' I said to Gabriel as we headed back to the cave.

'She really is I can't wait to speak to her and go on dates with her.' Gabriel said as he walked inside the cave.

'And mark her.' I said with a little sigh.

''yeah but remember James it isn't all about marking what if she doesn't want to be marked?' Gabriel asked as he let me have control back.

I grabbed the clothes that are always kept at the front door from my named locker and put them on.

'Yeah I know Gabriel but I can't help it she's just so perfect and we haven't even spoken to her yet I'm going crazy knowing that we have a mate and I can't talk to her because I don't want to scare her.' I said unlocking my bedroom.

"Hey handsome." I closed my eyes hoping it would go away.

I turned around and to my disappointment it wasn't my imagination, Gracie one of the pack members was sat on my bed butt ass naked.

"Gracie get out." I said fed up while sitting at my desk ready to continue the research on my windego task.

"Oh but baby you used to love fucking me." Gracie said making anger flood my body. Oh hell no.

Gracie is one of the pack members and once I got a book down for her from a tall shelf in the library and ever since she's tried to fuck me. I haven't even had sex yet what makes her think I want to have it with her?

"Gracie fucking leave please for both our sakes just go back to your mate." Oh yeah and Gracie is mated which makes it all the times worse.

"He doesn't look as good as you though." She said trying to grab my collar of my T-shirt to kiss me.

"FUCKING STOP GRACIE IT HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE WHY DO YOU THINK ITS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?" I shouted as I fixed my collar and grabbed her clothes off MY bedroom floor and threw them out making her cry and leave the room naked.

'Mate would never act like that.' Gabriel said in my head.

'How do you know she wouldn't?'  I asked back as I sat down on the edge of my bed.

'Because I just have a feeling that she just has a heart of gold and would never try it on someone even if they say no.' Gabriel replied.

My thoughts soon drifted to that small brown eyed brunette. How beautiful she was. Her tattoos that I saw today on her body were beyond beautiful and her hair looks so soft, her skin looks even softer. I bet she has the sweetest voice ever.

Fuck I've fallen for a girl I don't even know.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.4K 1.4K 24
Sarawat the son of the king of Fyn kingdom suddenly turned to a wolf. Why? Brother Tharn was worried sick about his younger brother. On the other ha...
986 80 73
"I never would have expected anything to come from this school but it did....he did...everything I experienced did... I just didn't know it yet. " Je...
Maybe Bởi Li Dang

Người sói

1.2M 29.1K 23
He was afraid of the storms in her eyes, but somehow, they were meant to be. [ warning: my writing was a complete disaster in 2013. read at your own...
give me an answer Bởi sharnana

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

3.1K 119 22
"do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting though the wind wanting to start again, do ever feel, feel oh so paper thin like a house of cards one b...