Admit it||Wenclair

Par GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... Plus

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 7: What Are We?

12.9K 206 287
Par GayWriter6002

Wednesdays POV:

Im glad I kissed Enid. The rush when our lips met was that of when I got my first torture kit. There are these deep feelings I have with Enid. She's not like anyone I've ever met.

Enid cares for me and doesn't make me try to conform to other's expectations. She knows how to handle my emotionless advances and somehow she has made me understand emotions and why I feel certain things. I'd never follow any of the things she's told me around other people, but I will for her.

I know I need to tell Enid what is going on inside of my brain. She can help me solve all of it. Perhaps you could say she is my partner in crime.

"Take your time Wens, we don't even have to talk about anything tonight if you don't want to!" Her hand slips into mine, "We could just watch a movie together instead if you want. We can even watch a horror movie since I know those are your favorites!"

The wolf cares about me an abnormal amount. I like that. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had a person that wasn't a family member, care about me this much. It's comforting to know I have someone to fall back on if I need too which I won't of course.

"It's fine Enid. I'll tell you what's going on."

I take a deep breathe getting myself prepared to spill my guts out too her. I've never done this before. It's...scary...

"Being on this campus has brought back some memories of that night. I can't help but think that if I hadn't ran back to the school you wouldn't have these..." I run my thumb over the scar on her left cheek, "By me going to save the school, I put the ones I value in harms way. As much as I hate to admit it, my life wouldn't be nearly as thrilling if I didn't have those people in my life."

I didn't tell her the full story seeing I didn't want to make her worry more. Enid has a tendency to overthink things and blow them out of proportion. She would not take the stalker news lightly. It would put her in a worse state than she already is in and I don't want to do that.

Enid's POV:

Fuck.

She's blaming herself for shit I chose to do. I chose to go and fight Tyler. I chose to put myself at risk.

"Wens you did the right thing by going to the school. Thousands of people would have died if you didn't show up and kill Crackstone. What's that saying they always say? Save the many, sacrifice the few? But hey everyone you value are still here and alive."

I hope this helps her. Seeing Wens like this makes me wanna cry.

Tw: Self Harm

I look down at her arm where there are big burn marks. My stomach begins to churn. I really should have seen the signs. It's not like I haven't had my fair share of experiences with this sort of thing. Having a bad home life exposes you to a lot of shit. A lot of bad shit at that.

Knowing she felt like hurting herself would make things better, makes me angry with the world. Maybe if the world wasn't so shitty she wouldn't have gotten hurt.

End of TW

"Thank you...peanut." She gives me a slight smirk as her hand gripped my hand more.

"Peanut? Aren't you the one that's only 5'1? I'm like three inches taller than you!"

"You are two inches taller than me. Don't push it pup."

There's my Wens.

"I would like to watch that movie now. Perhaps we don't have to watch a horror movie. Anything that has blood and guts in it will suffice."

I'm so rubbing off on her! A marvel movie would work pretty well I think. There's blood in those last time I checked. Maybe I should look up which movie had the most blood and gore!

I grab my phone and look up which one has the most gore. According to Google the Infinity War has the most gore. I'll just have to explain things to Wens as we go!

"Oki! We can watch the Infinity war movie! People are like at war and die and blood and guts and BLAHHHH!" I say making a funny face at the end.

"You are so stupid sometimes."

"Yeah buttt you know you secretly enjoy it sometimes!"

She looks at the floor. Caught red handed Wens! I knew my crazy personality played a part in us getting along so well.

"You're so blushing right now! See I knew you liked my stupidness!"

"Whatever. Let's watch this movie." She says still red in the face.

Tw: Mention of Self harm:

Oh wait. I should really clean up her wounds...

"Before we start the movie let me wrap up your arm so the burns don't get infected."

She looks at me with soft eyes.

I release her hand and walk to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. We seem to be having a tendency of fixing each other up. Not that I mind. Moments like these are always super intimate for some reason.

Once I grab the first aid kit I walk back over to her bed. I sit right next to her and place the kit to the left of me on the bed.

"Can I see your arm...?" I say hesitantly. I don't want to make her uncomfortable but if I don't bandage up her arms she won't do it herself and I'm worried they'll get infected or something.

She extends out her arm for me to bandage. The first thing I do is wipe them with an alcohol pad. Wednesday didn't flinch once at the pain which was very impressive. Next I put some Neosporin on the burns and wrap them in whatever this white cloth thing is called. I never paid much attention in the first aid class I took. Not my fault the teacher was boring as fuck.

"Anddd there you go! All better now!" I place a light kiss on the bandage, "Hopefully I didn't do to bad of a job."

"You did okay. I saw some spots for improvement, but overall not to bad Sinclair."

Leave it to Wens to critique my bandaging skills. I kinda like it when she critiques me though. You can always see her intelligence when she critiques people and it's like really attractive if I'm being honest.

"You outta teach me how to do it properly sometime!"

She slightly smiles at my words. Tonight I've seen Wednesday smile more than I have in my entire time of knowing her. Sure they weren't full on smiles but they were cute little smirks so I'll take it!

"Perhaps. Now are we going to watch this movie or are you going to sit here all night staring at me?"

The blood rushes to my face. I hadn't noticed how much I've been starring at Wens. My eyes just can't help but look at her though! She's just so beautiful!

"Right! Sorry! I'll grab my laptop! My bed or your bed?"

Why did I even ask that?? Obviously she wants to watch it on her bed seeing mine is full of colors.

"Yours. If we are going to keep exchanging saliva with each other I should probably get a little more comfortable with your ideal habitat."

I stare at her blankly. That whole sentence made me want to cringe until I shriveled up into a tiny little particle of dust. Don't get me wrong, I love Wens and how she always says things so seriously, but I draw the line at 'exchanging saliva' cause ain't no way...

"Wens...please never repeat 'exchange saliva with each other' ever again please...You can just say kiss! Also, you want to keep kissing me...?"

"Was that not clear enough when I kissed you the first time? Do I need to kiss you again to get it through your little wolf brain?"

Oh she knows exactly what she's doing. You can't fool me Addams! Well I mean you can but like not when it comes to this sort of thing.

"In your dreams Addams. Now let's watch the movie!"

An hour later:

Wednesdays POV:

I advert my eyes from the screen to look at Enid. She's asleep on my shoulder. Every time she does this I get spiders in my stomach. It is truly fascinating how my body reacts to Enid's advances.

My brain doesn't quite understand why my body reacts the way it does around Enid or why I love her. I've done research on this topic to try and better understand my feelings for Enid.

Psychologically speaking, crushes occur when a person of any age projects their ideas and values onto another person whom they believe possesses certain attributes and with whom they want to be associated. Then, the person with the crush attaches strong positive feelings to this image that they have created. Infatuation is a product of neurochemistry. The emotional tumult of an intense crush comes from the combination of dopamine-driven reward, noradrenaline-driven arousal, and hormonally-driven bonding.

Based on this information I've made a hypothesis stating that due to Enid's kindness, vulnerability, and ignorance my brain is given dopamine and is challenged by Enid's way of thinking. Enid showed me kindness even when I was rude and mean to her. She showed me vulnerability not very long after meeting her. Lastly her ignorance shows through everyday which gives me a challenge.

Like I've said before, Enid is different than anyone else. She respects me, values me, and cares for me. I can't say many other people do those things for me. She's able to see past my rather dark and morbid exterior.

I decided to close the laptop and go to bed. Very carefully I shifted my body into a laying position where Enid's head laid on my chest. I wrapped an arm around her warm body and began to doze off into a deep slumber.

That morning:

Enid's POV:

*Moonlight sunrise by Twice starts blasting out of Enid's phone*

"Enid. Wake up and turn that horrible music off before I take a sledgehammer to your phone." Wednesday said in a grumpy tone.

"Got it! I'm on it Wens!"

I jump out of my bed and run over to my desk to turn off my alarm. One of the pant legs of my sweat pants was rolled all the way up to my knee while the other was not rolled up. What an interesting look. I must have slept really well last night for this to happen.

"Nice outfit."She nods her head in my direction."Is this some sort of fashion thing I'm not aware of?"

Awww she thinks this is a fashion trend! That's actually adorable! But it is concerning that she thinks this look could be a fashion trend....

"No silly! It just happened while I was asleep. Oh and we like really need to hurry up and get ready for class we only have thirty minutes to get ready." I say as I grab my uniform and head into the bathroom.

I put my uniform on and skip back out to the dorm. Wednesday walks out of the closet dressed in her uniform as well. Her hair was all frizzy and messy so I assume she has not done her hair yet.

"Can I braid your hair?"

Blank stare.

"No. If we weren't going to be going to class in fifteen minutes I may have said yes."

I smile at her words. She's so cute!

I walk over to her and look her in the eyes. My mouth turns into a big smile.

"Well if I can't braid your hair can I give you a kiss on the cheek then?"

Wednesdays face went redder than a tomato. (A/N Okay Amity Blight)

"I uh...suppose that would be alright."

I give her a quick peck on the cheek and skipped back over to my desk to put on my makeup. Today I'm feeling a pink and orange kind of eye look! This shouldn't take to long seeing I'm pretty skilled in the makeup department.

While I apply my eyeshadow I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. Wednesday.

"You okay over there Wens? I can feel you staring into my soul from here." I let out a little giggle.

"I'm perfectly fine. I was simply admiring how you do your makeup. Personally I don't see why you put on makeup when you are beautiful with or without it."

Okay Wednesday Addams the Rizzly bear. (A/N I am so sorry😭)

"I like the art behind it! Makeup is like my form of your writing. It's how I express myself and how I like to be creative! Same thing with my clothes."

"Interesting. I never thought about that. Well your art is beautiful."

"Are you going soft of me Addams?" I begin to smirk," Cause it sure as hell seems like big and bad Wednesday Addams is becoming a softy for me."

"You wish. Now let's get to class. I would like to get there in this lifetime."
_______

We walk into class where I see Yoko, Bianca, Xavier, and...Ajax...

I take a seat at the back of the class like always. Typically I sit next to Yoko but Bianca took that seat which I found a little odd. Thanks to Bianca I sit at the desk next to theirs. This class is already starting off as a pain in my ass.

"Is this seat available."

I turn to face the short gloomy girl. HOW COULD I FORGET WENS IS IN HERE!!!

"Depends, are you gonna sit there?"

"That was the entire point as to why I asked if the seat was available, Enid."

She completely missed my joke. That's okay though! It was kinda funny that she didn't catch on. And to think I called myself oblivious when she is just as oblivious.

"Yes Wens, this seat is available."

She takes her seat next to mine which makes Yoko side eye me. I can't believe she's teasing me about Wens right now. The way she doesn't even have to say anything makes me soooo irritated.

"Good morning everyone I'm Ms. Myers, today we are just going to do a little assignment to get to know each other. With your partner at your table, you will create a short film. It has to be a minimum of ten minutes. Your partner will be playing as you and you will playing as your partner. Seeing this is an English class I want to see scripts of your short film and I will be looking for complexity, proper grammar and sentence structure, and proper capitalization. These scripts will allow me to see what you already know and what we need to work on this semester. Have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask me."

I glance over at Wednesday and she glances over at me. This assignment is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see Wednesday in some of my outfits! Plus playing as Wednesday is going to be so funny. This is by far my favorite assignment this semester so far.

"I hate her," She glares over at our teacher who was helping another student,"I'd rather listen to your ear bleeding music than to pretend to be you. My body will actually revolt against wearing your clothes and acting so chipper."

Is she being sarcastic right now or serious? I really can not tell. I think it's a mix of both...?

"Oh come onnnn! It won't be that bad. I'll make sure to use my most toned down outfits for you that way you don't like convulse or something at the touch of color."

"Fine. I...appreciate your compromise."

Yoko walks up to our desk for whatever reason. Who knows with her, she can be very unpredictable sometimes, but it one of my fav attributes of her cause it always keeps me on my toes even when I don't want to be kept on my toes.

"Enid hey! Oh and greeting or something like that to you Wednesday," Yoko slowly turns her head to face me instead of Wens, "Can Bianca and I borrow your extra camera? We want to make this short film fantabulous! Matter a fact we wanna make it the best short film in this class. Well Bianca does. I could care less if I'm being honest."

Only Yoko. She's so laid back about school. To bad I can't be that laid back about it. That would make things so much easier for me, I think?

"Uh yeah sure! And good luck with your project!"

"Thank you so much! You're a life saver and same to you E!"

Yoko walks back to her desk, leaving Wednesday and I alone again.

"E? What a disturbing nickname."

Wednesday definitely didn't like Yoko calling me a nickname. OMG! SHES JEALOUS!!

"Jealous much Addams?" I say with a smirk.

"I'm not jealous. The nickname was just very basic and terrible. My nicknames for you are much more suitable."

"Mhmm. You're so jealous!"

"I am not. Now shut up and let's start writing the script that will put me in a early grave."

"Don't be so dramatic! You'll be perfectly fine Wens!"

"I'm simply getting into character Enid. I want to beat Bianca seeing she clearly didn't learn the lesson of she's not better than everyone else."

Oh god. Here we go again with the Bianca Wednesday rivalry. What am I saying. That rivalry is actually so entertaining even if I know Wednesday will win cause she just so amazing. At least the rivalry will get me a good grade. Wednesday is going to put her all into this project just to beat Bianca which helps me cause Wednesday would definitely not even try in this project if Yoko didn't say what she said.

"Okayyyy then! Let's get to script writing!!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

53.7K 756 22
Wednesday and Enid return to Nevermore for their next semester. Enid is having a hard time as she seems to grow feelings for Wednesday. But she's not...
54.5K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...
42.1K 814 25
It's been a year since Wednesday has step foot in Nevermore Academy, due to the incidents of last year, most of the school needed to be redone, as we...
108K 3.7K 17
"I don't care what happened before, my rule is no touching, no hugs and no colors, can you handle that?" Wednesday asked. Enid frowned and turned aro...