𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

By TheeeDonnn

"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023. More

Years Earlier...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
CHARACTERS!
39
40 (Final Chapter)

31

3.2K 66 37
By TheeeDonnn

Kaycee

"I'm clocking out" I said getting up and grabbing my purse and coffee off the desk.

"Alright see you tomorrow Ms.Armstrong" my boss said.

"Okay see you tomorrow" I said going to the elevator.

"I'm so fucking tired and hungry" I said groaning and going on my phone.

I got off the elevator and walked past the security desk. "What are you in a rush for" Security asked and I looking back at him.

"Why are you worried about me leaving in a rush?" I asked him and he laughed.

"You always being so mean it's like can't nobody ever be nice to you" He said and I scrunched my face up at him.

"No I'm not , I just got a man" I said flipping my hair and walking out the double doors.

"Okay miss bad and boujee" He said.

"Fucking moron" I said walking to my car.

"Aye wait , I wanna know what your name is" he said jogging up to me.

"I just told you I got a man , why you wanna know what my name is?" I asked him.

"You act like you can't have friends, How you even know I was tryna be onnat typa tip witchu?" He asked.

"Cause I'm not dumb" I said.

"Well you are cause I never made it seem like I was tryna fuck witchu or be onnat." He said.

"Kaycee." I said.

"See now was that so hard Miss Kaycee" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Santana , nice to meet chu" He said putting his hand out to shake hands.

"Mmhm you too" I said shaking his hand.

"Ight I guess imma see you in the morning when you come in" He said.

"Alright" I said turning around and getting in my car.

I bought me a chicken salad from a restaurant and went home.

I unlocked the door and went in the house shutting the door behind me. I went In my room and kicked my crocs off and laid across the bed.

"Ughhhh" I groaned turning over on my stomach.

I got up and got undressed and took me a shower and did my hygiene business. I went in the kitchen and ate my salad and turned on the tv.

"Ight imma call you later" Ty said coming in the house and shutting the door behind him.

"Look at my beautiful girlfriend" He said coming in the kitchen and I smiled at him.

"Hiiii" I said with a smile.

"Hey ma how was work?" He asked sitting his keys on the counter and taking his white forces off.

"Overwhelming but I made it through like how I do almost every damn day." I said shaking my head.

"When you gone start traveling I know you don't wanna work at the hospital" He said.

"I should be started in two weeks but you know I only started working there til I got the job for being a travel nurse." I said picking up my salad with the fork.

"I told you that you ain't have to start working at the hospital you could've just waited til you got the travel nursing job" He said.

"And how was I supposed to get money?" I asked him.

"You know imma take care of you so you wouldn't have even had to worry about allat" he said.

"I don't know why you won't understand that I'm not about to live off you." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not about living off me a nigga supposed to take care of his girl and I told you that you ain't ever gotta work as long as you're with me. But I understand you wanna do shit on your own but you know you never ain't gotta work." He said.

"I really hate that you keep saying that. I'm not about to just lay around and act like a little house wife with no job." I said.

"I know I know I know , ain't nothing wrong with having a job" He said

"I know" I said.

"I made so much fucking money today , a nigga feel good as fuck and you should too" he said.

"Of course I'm happy that my man is making his own money" I said

"Yep now I get to pay bills and spoil you" He said and I giggled.

"You love buying me stuff I be telling you that you don't have too" I said wiping the ranch off my lips.

"But I do it because I want too and there ain't nothing you can do about it but take it" He said

"I guess Ty'Quan" I said laughing.

"Imma go take a shower a nigga feel funky" He said. "Eww stank ass" I said.

"Girl shut up I said I'm about to go take care of it" He said leaving out the kitchen and I laughed.

Ty was in the shower and I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. "Girl what the hell is you doing" he said looking at me through the glass shower door.

"Just watching you shower" I said.

"Why would you wanna watch me shower Kay" he asked.

"Because you for a strong booty and it's funny to look at" I said laughing and he shook his head.

"You are something else" He said washing his hair.

"How just because I wanna watch you shower?" I asked him. "Yeah cause who would just wanna watch somebody shower cause you think they got a strong booty" he said and I laughed.

"So if I came in the bathroom and watched you shower you wouldn't think that would be weird?" He asked me.

"Nope I wouldn't mind you watching me shower" I said.

"Yeah uh un" He said shaking his head and I laughed.

He got out the shower and I handed him his towel. He wrapped it around him and dried himself off and did his hygiene business.

"Well since you're in here put this lotion on my back cause I can't reach" He said.

"Mm Mmh get somebody else to do it" I said getting up and leaving out the bathroom.

"Mean ass girl" he mumbled and I laughed.

He came In the bed room and sat on the edge of the bed "it was fun struggling to put the lotion on my back" he said.

"You struggle every day with doing that so don't complain now" I said and he mugged me.

"Don't ask me to put lotion on yo lil ahh feet nomo den" he said.

"Oh uh un you gone keep doing that for me i don't care what you say" I said.

"Nope nope nope" he said shaking his head and coming at the top of the bed next to me.

"You're such a dick" I said shaking my head.

He looked up at me and mugged me "What did you just say to me Kaycee?" He asked me.

"You heard me , loud and fucking clear" I said.

He started tickling me and I started laughing loudly trying to push him off.

"Okay okay stoooop" I said trying to move his hands off me.

"Noo miss my boyfriend is a dick" He said tickling my neck.

"Say sorry and I'll stop" He said tickling my neck and I grabbed his arm "okay okay I'm sorryyy" I said and he stopped.

"Don't disrespect me like that again" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Boy bye" I said fanning him off and laying down.

Ty'Quan's POV-

"Nigga okay Damn!" The nigga said on the floor twitching holding his nose.

"You still ain't paid whatchu owe , I told you what was gone happen if you ain't pay me" Kobe said and he hit the guy in the face with the gun again.

"Mmh mm mm." I said shaking my head.

"You Better have my shit by tomorrow or yo family gone be laying teddy bears against a pole." Kobe said.

The guy got up and ran out. "You really be giving niggas PTSD" I said shaking my head and Kobe laughed.

"Nah I been too nice and niggas still wanna try and play wit a nigga , He lucky I just fucked him up cause my dad would've done worse if he was still working here" Kobe said.

"How Mr. Perez and Mama Perez doing?" I asked Kobe.

"They doing fine , He's getting better too" Kobe said.

"Ight Ace let nine of em in" I said.

"I'm always worn out after leaving this bitch , all I be thinking bout is going home taking a shower , eating and laying wit my girl" I said handing a feen a bag of the green.

"Yeah I feel you man I be having to take some days off to help Jas with the twins" Kobe said counting the money.

"I remember Kay was baby sitting em like last week but I wasn't at home I was here , by the time I got home they were asleep" I said moving the bags on the table.

"Yeah Kay love the twins" Kobe said.

"I'm already knowing , She was so excited when y'all let her be the god mother" I told him.

"Yeah Jas was gone try to have Laysia be Kylie's got mom and have Kay be Kyrie's god mom but I wasn't letting that happen" He said.

"Why what's wrong with Laysia?" I asked him.

"Umm Nigga what isn't wrong with Laysia?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah you right" I said.

"I wasn't bout to let her teach my daughter to put her hands on people especially when it's not needed" He said.

"Yeah ion blame you man , I wouldn't let Kay choose Laysia to be the god mom of our kid either if we had one" I said.

"Yeah I hope not , But speaking of Laysia where the hell is Sean?" Kobe asked.

"He with his son he said he texted you and told you he wasn't coming in today" I said putting the white powder in the small bag.

"I ain't even checked my phone since I been in here, But that's good he's getting to know his son" Kobe said.

"Yea it is" I said.

"Next two" I said and Ace opened the door letting the two feens in.

"Neph let me get 4 of the pill bottles" The feen said.

"You already kno da price." I said.

He gave me the money and I counted it before giving him the pills.

"Ight man we going on break , the rest of the night is yall shit now. Y'all already know what to do." Kobe said and everybody continued to work.

We went upstairs and we in Kobe's office. "It smell like fried chicken in dis hoe" I said sitting on the comfy black couch.

"I know I had some KFC earlier , it was good as hell" He said twirling his soft dice toy in between his fingers.

"This shit that be on my fingers be getting in my nails" I said looking at my nails.

"Ion kno why yo ass don't use plastic gloves bruh" Kobe said and I looked up and mugged him.

"I'm a gangsta ion needa do dat real men get they hands dirty" I said fanning him off.

"Real men go to the nail shop and get they shit cleaned too" He said and I eyed him.

He shrugged his shoulders "just saying" he said.

"Anyways , a nigga been bored we should do sumin after we leave hea" I said.

"Like what?" Kobe asked me.

"Ion know just somewhere" I said.

"We can hit the strip club" Kobe said.

"Aight bet , who we bringing?" I asked him.

"Just me you and Sean ion think he keeping his son the whole day" He said.

"Ok coo" I said.

Later that day...

We got to the club and walked to the front of the line

"Why the fuck is these niggas cutting?" One female said popping her neck.

"Because real niggas ain't gotta wait , I'm sure yo man couldn't relate" Kobe said. "Nigga fuck you!" She said and he laughed.

We walked in and it was loud music and strippers dancing on tables and on the poles on the stage.

We went to the bar and took a shot before we went up closer to the stage.

"I ain't had a drink in so long" Sean said shaking his head and sticking out his tongue.

"Here go this nigga" Kobe said and I shook my head

We went up close to the stage and sat on the black couches.

"Aye bring me a plate with nine stacks of ones" Kobe said to one of the girls.

We sat down and I watched the girls dance.

"It feel so weird being here" I said fixing my Cartier glasses.

"Why?" Kobe asked.

"Cause I ain't been to a strip club since I got wit Kay" I said.

"I mean you know what not to do so don't trip" Kobe said and I nodded my head.

The girls brought the ones over to us and I took three stacks off one of the plates.

Three of the girls got off the stage and stood on top of the tables that were in front of us and I was throwing money on the one that was in front of me.

Sean smacked one of the girls asses and threw money on her and I looked at him and shook my head

"What nigga ain't nothing wrong wit a lil ass slapping" He said sticking his tongue out and slapping the girl ass with both of his hands as she twerked in front of him.

"Fuck this bring us more shots , we getting lit tonight" Kobe said throwing money on the girls.

I do love Kay and I'd never cheat on her but I ain't had fun with the guys in a while so why not get lit onna Friday night

The bartender brought over the shot tray and I took all seven shots.

"Shit!" I said shaking my head and sitting down.

"I think this nigga having a seizure" Kobe said and we looked over at Sean who was sitting on the couch twitching and his eyes was rolled back.

"This shit feels ... ugghhh" He groaned and Kobe and I looked at each other.

"Here you go with this gay shit Man" I said and Sean mugged me and started throwing money at the strippers.

"You want a dance?" I heard and I looked up and it was a tall brown skin stripper with a red bra and panties with fish net stockings on with big glass heels.

"Shiid yeah" I said and she got on top of me and started dancing on me slowly.

"Yeahhh look at Ty" Kobe said and Sean looked at me and they was smiling.

"Yeahh my boy get you some ass den YOLO" Kobe said and I laughed.

She danced on me damn near the rest of the night , ion remember much cause a nigga was wasted. It was around 4 am and we was leaving out the club.

"You looked like you were having fun" I turned around and so did the guys and we saw Naeli.

"Here go this bitch , Ty don't worry about her bra" Sean said grabbing my shoulder.

"I know what I was doing but of course yo ass was paying attention" I said.

"I mean yeah the way you were acting in there was as if you were single so I was just wondering" She said covering her mouth and giggling and I mugged her.

"Even if he was single yo ass would never get another chance" Sean said and she eyes Sean.

"And here go yo gay ass I'm surprised they still even hang around you" She said.

"I ain't gay I prolly got more pussy den any nigga you've ever been wit Naeli stop playing wit me" Sean said and I looked at him. "Nigga you know I done had more pussy den you so don't even look at me like that" Sean said.

"Nah you right cause you be hoeing" I said and Sean shook his head.

"Well see you around , Bye fag" She said and Sean flicked her off.

"Stiff lace front having hoe" He said.

We got in the car and Kobe drove cause he wasn't as drunk as Sean and I were

"I'm popping up on Laysia tonight fuck this" Sean said

"Man you know that girl don't wanna see you" Kobe said

"She gone wanna see me tonight I'm ready to beat some pussy down" He said sticking his tongue out

"We gone drop you off first den , where she at?" Kobe asked him.

"She at a BnB , she thought I ain't know where she was baby I got a air tag onnat car" He said and we laughed.

"You such a stalker nigga" I said shaking my head laughing.

"You damn right I always know her whereabouts" he said.

We pulled up to the BnB and Sean opened the door and went in

"Damn she ain't have the door locked" Kobe said.

"I guess not he got in without knocking" I said.

"I know she bout to be mad she gotta deal with that nigga for the night cause we all know his ass can't drive while he drunk" Kobe said.

"I know but I'm sure he'll call if she don't let him stay" I said.

"Yeah we gone see" Kobe said and he drove off.

Kobe dropped me off and I went in the room swing that Kay was in the bed sleep. I went in the bathroom and got undressed and took a shower.

When I got out I got in the bed and laid and grabbed her by her arms gently and laid her on my chest and she moved her hands on my shoulders.

"Where were you?" She asked me in a light tone.

"We worked late at the trap today" I said rubbing against her back slowly.

"Mmh" she said.

"You got work in the morning?" I asked her.

"No" No she said.

"Ight" I Said and I fell asleep a couple minutes later.

The next morning...

"GET YO ASS UP TY'QUAN" I heard Kay yell and I felt ice being dumped on me causing me to jump

"What the fuck man!" I said jumping up and wiping my eyes.

"Why is people tagging me in this post of you getting danced on at a club?" She asked me showing me the phone.

"Ughhh bro." I groaned looking at the phone.

"HELLOOOO?" She said and I looked at her.

"Didn't you say you were at the trap last night?" She asked me.

"Yeah cause I was." I said.

She mugged me and slapped me across the face.

"Dawg what the fuck why you slap me?" I asked her holding my cheek looking at her seeing her face was red , I could tell she was really mad and she's never done this before.

"Why are you lying? You got me out here looking stupid and you telling me you wouldn't cheat on me and lie to me. You're so fucking dirty Ty'Quan I don't even know who you are anymore." She said.

"Aye look cmea" I said pulling her to me and she pulled away from me.

"No get the fuck off me Ty I'm so over you bro" She said and tears started rolling down her face.

I've never seen Kay cry before and I could tell she was really hurting. "I didn't do nothing tho" I said.

She left out the room and I followed her "I didn't do nothing Kay you can even ask Kobe all I was doing was chilling and taking shots." I said.

She had her back turned "Kay looked at me" I said and she turned around with tears coming down her face and her face was red.

"Stop crying you have nothing to worry about , I didn't cheat on you. The most that happened was that I got danced on but I didn't touch her or nothing." I said.

"Why would you even let her dance on you? It doesn't matter if you touched her or not you still allowed her to touch you." She said.

I rubbed my forehead and shook my head.

"Look I'm sorry ight? The guys just wanted to go have a fun time and so did I cause we ain't went out in a long time and I'm always working I can never catch a break." I said and she mugged me.

"You do cause when you aren't working you're usually here spending time with me , does that even mean anything to you?" She asked me.

"Kay listen to how you sound right now , if it didn't mean anything to me then I wouldn't even be with you." I said.

"Obviously it don't , you're out here getting danced on by strippers but then when I wanted to go out you told me no and made me stay here." She said.

"That's because you wanted to go to a party and I knew it would be a bunch of niggas there cause I knew the person that was throwing the party." I told her.

"So what you still wouldn't catch me dancing on anybody or allowing anybody to touch me." She said.

"I wasn't bout to let you go to a party wit a bunch of niggas and I wasn't gone be there witchu" I said.

"Ty you're insecure and selfish as fuck and it shows , fuck out my face." She said leaving out the room and she slammed the door when she left out.

"It's like a nigga can't do shit right even when he trying." I said sitting down and shaking my head.

              Thoughts on this chapter?
           Y'all think Kaycee gone leave Ty'Quan?
  I know y'all seen that fight with Royalty and Nikee 😭
    Stay ready for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.6K 37
It all started in the projects of Harlem...
1.3M 44.9K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
816K 38.9K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
198K 14.6K 29
"I thought that I was dreaming, when you said you loved me. The start of nothing." Published; Dec 24th 2023