Crack on titan stories

By MarcobodtlovesD

Read at your own discretion look you have been warned we are going deep diving into some cursed shit when I m... More

ok
oh shit
huh!?
this is gonna be painful
his cock is smol
this is what it's supposed to feel like
wtf
fUcK mE hArD pOrCo~
more story suggestions
bertholttpto X fem reader
requests
I NEED A SECOND OPINION
Reiner X Bertholdt X Marco
porcoxMarco
more Porco x Marco
advertisement

another Marco X Porco

73 0 0
By MarcobodtlovesD

Marco's pov

I felt his hot breath, against my lips, sweat dripping of our foreheads, as Chris Brown's song under the influence was playing.

The bass thrummed in my bones like a heartbeat, I could almost taste the alcohol burning its way down my throat and into my bloodstream. And as the song drew out it seemed to grow louder, vibrating every inch of me, until there were no longer any walls around us, just us, alone.

Porco thrust his hips in motion with the song whilst that cock of his was inside of my tight ass.  The music was pounding in my head and ears, it drowned my senses. Porco fucked me hard, slow but fucking hard he pushed me backwards onto the bed. His body was hard and heavy, pushing on mine, forcing every inch of me into the mattress, making me want more than anything else to get away from him.

the music and our heavy breathing combined was just erotic. then Kim Cresarion's song undressed played, it was my favourite song.  My head spun as I listened to the lyrics of his beautiful song, I loved how he sang so passionately.

It made everything feel so much brighter, like nothing could touch you, except the music. Everything around us seemed to melt away, we were lost in a sea of passion, lust and love.

Porco fucked me slowly,  then all too soon, he pulled away from me, panting hard and smiling. He looked at me with lustful eyes, his hand resting between my legs where our bodies were still connected. I couldn't help but smile back, loving the feeling of his hands all over me.

He kissed me then, deep and sweet. his mouth in same pace as his hips.  He sucked my lip into his mouth while grinding into my hip. "So good baby," He whispered softly into my ear, pressing his hips harder against mine, grinding even harder. "You are so fucking hot", he whispered again, rubbing his erection against my prostate before kissing me again.

His hand moved faster, the song changed to My Darkest Days' Set it on fire. I like Matt walst's voice when he was in My Darkest Days, but he does have some good songs when he was in Three Days Grace.

Porco kept thrusting his hips to the rythm of the song, I held onto the sheets, while my toes curled up, soft moans were leaving my lips.

Porco kissed my bottom lip, and kisses my neck while he was thrusting.
My mind went blank then, Porco was moving his cock faster now. His face had darkened with an unbridled ecstasy and desire for sex, my own need grew in return. Porco started moving faster now, pumping his hips hard and fast, slamming into me as the song swelled.

My mind cleared quickly then, as the song changed to turn me on by David Guetta. Porco looked down at me, he was flushed, sweaty, and glistening wet, my body was also slick with perspiration. 

he smirked as he looked down on me. Then he started to move his hips rapidly and heavily, as if trying to take me apart from inside out. The sound of my moans became louder as he pumped himself harder and faster, getting closer to my core.
I reached my orgasm quicker this time.

he said breathlessly, "you like this don't you. slut."

He grabbed one of the pillows and shoved it into the side of my head, pinning me down against the bed.
He started hitting and scratching me, using his strong hands and fingers. I gasped in pain, but didn't try to fight him off. I welcomed it, his thrusts became harder.

"Yes, fuck me Porco! yes!" I screamed as another wave hit, my body was pulsating with pleasure now.
he smiled down at me wickedly, his hair messy, strands of it framing his face, covering his eyes. "I bet you're a dirty little slut", he teased. I moaned in agreement.

my asshole gripped onto his cock, never wanting to let go of it.  It felt too much better than I remembered. "yeah yeah yeah Porco fuck me". His smirk widened.
"fucking whore", he groaned, his eyes darkening, filled with lust and excitement. "Fuck you so hard bitch", he spat before he slammed his full length into me, filling my asshole with thick hot fluid.

he hissed, "we aren't done."

the song changed to New Medicine's fire up the night, this was Porco's favorite song. while thrusting he sung to it. I mean it is a good.

song after all. but then again, I would sing it too, even if I wasn't so far gone into the euphoria.
His thrusts sped up, he grunted, "fuck... oh, god!". I cried out as his warm cum spurted in my ass.

he groaned, "you taste so damn good". he grabbed hold of my hips pulling them upwards towards his shaft, "do you know how good this feels?"
his movements increased, I tried to push myself forward into him. he stopped me, grabbing my waist and placing both hands on my hips. He pressed himself deeper into me.

"Ohh", he moaned. "that feels so good".  He leaned forward, burying his face into my shoulder. His dick jerked violently as he came, shooting his hot seed into my ass. I cried out in satisfaction, it feels so amazing to be surrounded by him.

the song changed to Adam Lambert's for your entertainment. I can see Porco singing this.

Porco's thrust changed into the rythm of this song,  he was doing it slower, but just as hard.  I knew he was close to climaxing too, it was obvious by the way he held onto my hips.  He grunted as his whole body began shaking violently, his cock jerking hard and fast.

His hips twitched, I could tell he was close, then he shot his seed inside of me, coating my ass in thick liquid.
Then I realised something, I hadn't told anyone about my first time.  I didn't want everyone to laugh at me, but most importantly, Porco had not said anything about it either.

as the beats of the song got heavier, so did Porco's thrust. god it felt good,  I felt drunk, high on Porco's cum, and so fucking turned on.

his thrusts were erratic now, his breathing quickened, and I saw him close. He bit into his lower lip and squeezed his eyes shut, his teeth dug deep and long as he finally released his load inside of me.

the changed the song to levitate by Hollywood Undead. I just knew I was gonna love this.

since the song had a fast rythm, so Porco's hips were thrusting with the rythm.  he threw back his head and his body jerked, he screamed, "YES!", before coming deep into me. he continued to slam into me, driving his cock deep into me.
he screamed his name, "fuck Marco". and he spilled his seed into my ass and down my stomach.

he put his cock back deep inside of me, as the sing continued with a fast rythm, so did Porco's hips and now the bed started moving along with Porco's hips.

  He was grinding his body against me as hard as ever. I was moaning Porco's name, I couldn't help it, I was so high I couldn't control it anymore.
His muscles were flexing underneath my nails digging into his skin, my fingernails left scratches everywhere. Porco grunted.

let's just say I was in heaven and my body was levitating, like the in the song. it was so good.

the song changed to Rev Theory's light it up.  This song was always really hard on me. We both came almost instantly, he yelled loud, deep, and long, my body vibrated, waves crashing all through me. I wanted to cry.

he finished, his chest heaving, sweat dripping from his forehead, he continued to thrust deep in me, since the song was really heavy, there was no doubt Porco's thrusts became fast and hard.

let's just say, at any moment the bed was gonna break.
I screamed his name, my body quivered, my legs found themselves around Porco's waist and my nails were digging into his back, while he was thrusting into me.

He yelled, I screamed his name over and over, I wanted more.  More.
More, more, more.
More, more.
More, more, more.
more.

The song changed again to Monster Magne's unbroken hotel baby. Porco's thrust were unbelievably fast,  hard, heavy, and full of passion.

Porco groaned deep in my throat, a low growl sounded between each thrust, his thrusts grew faster and harsher until he screamed my name as he came, his seed splashing my insides.

There was a slow bit in the song, then it sped up again, and Porco's hips followed the song's rythm.
I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth and the tightness as my asshole stretched tighter and tighter.

"oh... ohhhhhhhh..." Porco screamed into my ear.

Porco's thrusts sped up at an  insane rate as I felt my orgasm build, the heat and pressure built. My legs bucked up and down as I screamed his name, it took everything that was in me to resist, to stay calm.
Porco moaned, as he exploded inside of me, he grunted.

Porco's thrusts slowly slowed, he grunted as he collapsed on top of me.  His chest heaved, I heard muffled groaning. I opened my eyes to look at him.
He was staring into space, sweat covered his face and body, some drops dripped from his chin down his neck.

he pulled his cock out of me and we both her catching our breaths.  I watched Porco's breathing slow down.
He reached for the remote on the side table next to the couch, he pressed a button.  There was music playing on the stereo in his living room.
the music changed into a rock song.  It was slow, romantic, sexy, and it suited us well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.9K 41
After witnessing the fall of Shiganshina, you only had one goal; teach the Titans that brought you grief and misery a lesson. During the two years of...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
324 22 11
Modern Day Attack On Titan AU. I don't own any of the characters, they belong to the fabulous Hajime Isayama. Preferably over 13 audience. Talk abou...