So take it all

By Anaeherrondale

Alyssa is a shadow, the shadow of her eldest sister Rhaenyra, the shadow of her deceased twin brother Baelon... More

From blood...
Shadow
Dark
In blood
No
Ours
Hot coals
Diner
Together
Truth and dare
Crown
Rule
Bird
Blue blood
Debt
Broken
Blood sheets
Oh brother
Small hands
Toss a coin
Of your blood

Till the end of dragons

7.3K 172 8
By Anaeherrondale

For days, Alyssa regained her strength but is remaining under the sweet supervision of her family.

Well...mostly Aegon.

Aemond and Heleana come to visit her once or twice a day. Sometimes they took the children with them but they realized that although Alyssa love seeing her nephew and niece, they tire her very quickly.

The Queen passes in the morning, before the council. Sometimes in the evening.

But the majority of her days and nights are spent in Aegon's arms. They didn't need to talk most of the time, they just need each other.

The King never came. Even though she knows she should be devastated by the absence of her father by her bedside, she know she didn't need this man in her life. Because he never had his place in her life.

It already evening, Alyssa is on the floor of her bedroom, laughing with Heleana at something her son have done earlier that day. It's been so long since she had laughed.

"When Aemond realizes his favorite book is now covered with little dragons!"
"And butterflies!"
"Oh no!" she laugh harder. "Gods I love Jahaerys!"

The queen entered at that moment, out of breath.

"Here you are my darlings!"
"Mother? Is everything alright?" Helena ask.
"Everything is perfectly fine. Your husband requires your presence, my sweet."

Heleana smile before kissing her sister's cheek and leaving the room, twitching slightly. 

Alyssa smile tenderly saying to herself how much she adore her younger sister's innocence and joy.

She did not see the Queen searching her closet and coming back with a dress.
She place it behind her back and squats before his daughter. "What are you...?"
"We're going for a walk." She says with a big smile
"I don't really want to go outside mother."
"Please. We haven't had a moment together, outside for so long. And besides, I need to clear my head of all this politics."

She still had a hard time refusing her mother. She knew she needed a listening ear and trust. For the Queen had no one besides her eldest daughter.

"Okay, let's go. " Her mother smiled at her answer and showed her the dress. "What about this dress?"

"It's one of my old dresses. Before we leave, I want to see if it fits you."

Alyssa put on the dress and look at herself in the mirror. It was a magnificent green and gold dress with a sublime, deep neckline, held in place by gold brooches.

She remember having admired her mother in this dress, as a child. She never thought she could wear it one day.

Alicent come up behind her, resting her head on her daughter's shoulder. "It's beautiful mother."

"You are beautiful, my sweet."
"Thank you."
"I saw how you looked at it when you were little. So I had it put in your closet a few weeks ago. I was waiting for you to notice it."

Alyssa turn to her mother and hug her.

After a few moments, the queen pull away from her and wipe a tear from the corner of her eye.
"How about we go?"
"You want me to go for a walk in this dress?"
"Why not? Besides, we might miss the sunset if you take the time to change." She take her daughter's arm and lead her outside.

Mother and daughter walk quietly along the ramparts of Kingslanding admiring the bay.
"Mother, we shouldn't go too far, unaccompanied."

"Don't worry, we're just going a little bit further, I really want to show you a little creek where I liked to go when I was younger."

They continue and when they arrive on the creek, Alyssa quickly realize that they were not alone. She can see Aemond and Heleana, waiting for them at the bottom of the steps, all smiles. Looking further she see Ser Harrold, Ser Criston but above all, she see Aegon. He was in discussion with a Septon and the Hand. He stop paying attention to them when he see her and turn his wondering gaze towards her.

"What's going on"ask Alyssa who have just arrived at the foot of the stairs.
"It's a surprise! We are marrying you!" say Heleana, excited.
Alyssa turn back to her mother, panicking. "Mother, we can't! If the king finds out!"

The Queen takes her daughter's face in her hands. "The king approved your marriage this morning and announced it to the council, this very morning."

"What? But...how?"
"There's nothing I can't do for my children."
"But..."
"Don't ask."
They hug and the Queen kiss her forehead. "Now go get married. Go find your happiness my sweet."
"Thank you mother."
The Queen then take Heleana's hand and they walk towards Aegon. 

Once there, she kiss her son's forehead. She whisper something to him and move to the side.

Alyssa then notice Aemond who's offering her his arm.
She look at him, questioning. "I believe you need someone to take you to your husband. And since our father is not an option."
She smile and kiss his cheek. "You definitely are the best option, Aemond. Thank you."
He smile and she gently rest her hand on his arm.
"Of course if you want to run away, I'm just as willing to help you."
She patted his arm. "Aemond!"
They both laugh. He kiss her forehead and look at her. "Ready?"
"More than ever."
They start walking towards Aegon.

The distance is short but Alyssa feel like it's taking forever. She want to run to him. To become his, finally and before their father changes his mind again.

He look at her, a huge smile on his face. He too want only one thing : make her his.

Once they're before him, Aemond kiss his sister's hand before leaving her and joining his mother and wife.

She look Aegon in the eye and their hands links without realizing it. Aegon lean into her ear and whisper. "You look gorgeous, Ñuha prūmia. I don't know what I have done to be so lucky."
Alyssa's cheeks flush slightly red.

The Septon clear his throat and proceed the ceremony.

"One flesh, one heart, one soul, she/he is mine and I'm his/hers, now and forever."

They kiss, under the eyes of their loved ones. As husband and wife, finally.

The sun set a few moments later. Coloring the sky orange, pink and red.

The time to be congratulated and to enjoy the moment, they realize that servants had installed a table and torches on the creek.

The queen approach her eldest children, entwined and apologize to her daughter  "It's not worthy of a royal wedding but..."Alyssa cut her off "It's perfect mother. I'm with the love of my life, surrounded by the people I love, there's no lovelier marriage in my eyes."

Hours later, Aegon and Alyssa are alone, sitting on the sand with only two torches to light them up and the sound of the waves to keep them company.

Alyssa's back is resting against Aegon's chest. He embrace her with his arms while his head reste on her shoulder.

"How are you feeling, my wife?"
Her heart burst and she smiled at his words.
"Perfectly well, husband. How about you?"
"I am in Heaven."
She laugh slightly. "Really? Already?"

"Wait a second." He turn her face and kiss her passionately. "There I am." He smile.

She look at him and place her hand on his cheek, before kissing him again. It wasn't a simple peck, it was a hungry kiss.
She want him and... she can, finally.

He break the kiss, only to slide his lips into her neck, dropping many kisses and reaping a few moans along the way.

*warning - lemon* 

He stop and look at her. 

"Wait a second" He get up and run to get the tablecloth that sat on the table, falling in the sand on the way. He come back and place it flat on the sand, next to his now wife.

"Lay over."

"Really? Here?"

"Do you really want to take the time to go back to the Keep?" She take two seconds to think and comply, laying down on the tablecloth.

Aegon quickly join her and kissed her. "Gevie." He look her in the eyes. "Tell me if you want to stop, anytime."

She take his hair in her hand "I waited all my life, do you really believe I would freak out and ask you to stop?" He smile wildly and kisse her lips and then slide on her neck, then the top of her neckline.

He pull up her petticoats and observ the object of his desires. "You trust me?"

"With my life..." 

Aegon's heart ignites and he kiss her passionately before descending on his wife's body. Parting her legs slightly he then bury his face against her cunt.

Curious, eAlyssa lift her head before feeling her brother's tongue against her.
"Aeg...hmmmm" She had never feel that.

Even though it's cold at the creek, she feel like she is being burning from the inside. Heat smouldering through her, curling into her belly.

She take his silver hair in hands. Aeg, please...I..." She moan, wanting to squirm away from his relentless ministrations yet unable to do so as he held her hips down. He lick into her like an hungry man, ensuring he drank every drop he was able to coax out of her. Alyssa's cheeks colored in deep red.

Her back start to arch as she climb the peak. She try manage to keep her moans down.

"It's alright, my love." he murmure against her. "Let go for me."

Her head start turning. It felt dizzying, the pleasure swelling so rapidly inside her that she felt like she was going to break into pieces.

"Aegon.... Oh Gods! "He lead her through her ecstasy. He continue to work his mouth against her, trying to prolong the euphoria.

Once she come down from her high, he bring his face to hers and kiss her passionately.

"You have no idea... how much I desire you... it's torture..."

Alyssa feel her heart skip a bit at his words. She want him too, on her, inside her... Everywhere.

She run her hand through his hair. "Take me...make me yours...at last" Aegon look at her in awe and kiss her fiercely.

He helped her to take her dress off, not without difficulty.

"How do you manage to put it on and take it off every day!"

She giggle as she try to pull off the shirt he is wearing. "Welcome to the world of women my love."
Once the dress is removed, he look at her in detail, taking time to print every detail of her body in his mind.

He delicately run his hand over her waist, bringing it slightly up to her chest, which he gently touch.

"I'm going to get a treaty through...you don't have to wear clothes, ever again. They mess up your beauty."

She blush but answer to him "Are you planning to see me walking around naked in the corridors of the Red Keep, husband?"

"Who says I'll let you leave our room?" They smile at each other.

He push her lightly so that she lay back down.
He take off his shirt completely. Despite what one might think, Aegon's torso and arms are muscular.

She run her hand down his arm, then his chest, touching every curve. He lean over her. His hand move to the back of her neck and pull her close for a fiery kiss.

He rest his forehead on hers. "Are you ready ?"

She nod.

Aegon sit up for a moment, long enough to remove his pants.

She look at him, he is magnificent and impressive.

He come back to her, passing one of his hands on her thigh, pulling it aside slightly.

"I'll be gentle, I swear." He position himself and slowly enter her. The intrusion pierced her with pain. Aegon notice it and start dropping kisses on her cheeks, her neck. He is trying to distract her.

For years, Aegon didn't care about his partners, he was chasing his own pleasure.He was looking for oblivion. But today everything is different.

It's her.

He want this night to remain engraved, to remember it forever.

He want to feel her tremble beneath him, to hear her screaming his name, to exorcise all those years of suffering.

He feel her move beneath him. "Move."

He kiss her lips. "Alright my love."

He start, slowly. He can't say if it's the long wait or love that make him feel that way, but he's never felt so good.

He start to hear a few moans coming from his wife's lips and he swear to himself that it's the sound he want to hear on his deathbed.
It's so sweet in his ear, like a song.

"More."

"As your order Lady Wife."

Aegon pick up the pace. His moans joining those of his wife.

Alyssa's hands are on his shoulders, sometimes digging her fingernails into his skin. The pain is almost gone, giving way to waves of pleasure she didn't know existed.

The Septas always told her that the marital act was only for the pleasure of the man. But Aegon was proving them wrong...twice.

A fire start to ignite in her lower abdomen, similar to the one earlier...no, stronger.

"Aegon...ha!"

"I know, let yourself go. Let the world hear you."

He himself is close but he want her to come first.

He take one of her legs and lift it, changing the angle slightly.

This simple movement make her come with force, screaming the name of her husband.

It only takes two more trust for Aegon to follow her. Also moaning her name.

After a few minutes of recovering their breath and their wits, Aegon withdraws from her and lay down next to his wife. She come to lay her head on his shoulder.

"Ok...forget what I said...THIS...this is Heaven!"

She laugh and start caressing his chest slightly.
He kiss the top of her head. "How do you feel, my wife" he ask, gently covering their bodies with the cloth, shielding them from the cold.

"Never better." She kiss his chest.

"We're married..."

She smiles "Yes"

"Once back in our room, I intend to honor my wife, day and night."

She laugh and rose to kiss him passionately, rekindling the fire in them.

It seems obvious to them that they would not return to their apartments so soon...

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

First time writing a lemon...like EVER. I'm going to hide for a bit xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 42 10
Princess Alice is the niece of Rhaenrya Targaryen, Daughter of Rhaenrya's Late Twin sister who was married to a Baratheon. She was born in 117. She a...
1.7K 33 7
[On hiatus, back at June] Goes by Targaryen purest blood, she's the Diamond of The Realms, the second child come from Viserys first wife, Aemma Arryn...
3.1K 67 9
Aemma Velaryon is the daughter of Rhaenrya Targaryen and Ser Laenor. Twin sister of Joffrey Velaryon. After the Driftmark incident. Viserys to do so...
28.7K 964 10
A Aegon Targaryen fanfic: "It hurts knowing, that my family doesn't love me, but you do Aemma." The one-time Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra had been togethe...