The Rider (Wednesday x Male R...

By MentalMarauder313

"Every generation has one. Some damned soul cursed to ride the earth, collecting on the devil's deals. The le... More

Chapter 2: Tension
Chapter 3: Emergence
Chapter 4: Revelations
Chapter 5: Acceptance
Chapter 6: Scorched

Chapter 1: Lonsome Road

4.3K 111 44
By MentalMarauder313

The only audible noise that could be processed was a loud motorcycle engine as it roared, a teenager who drove along a barren road with empty plains. Unsure of where he was going he just kept driving until he found civilization, a sign planted into the ground that said:

WELCOME TO JERICHO

This teenager was Y/n L/n, who gripped the handles as he entered the cozy city. people walking along the streets, living their lives, talking to one another, enjoying their evenings; blissfully ignorant of the wickedness in the dark corners of the world. The sky was gloomy, the streets weren't too crowded with vehicles, seeing all kinds of people from all walks of life. He wondered which of these people lived double lives, and which he would have to pay a visit to.

His face expressionless, hardened. After some more driving he approached a cafe and parked his motorbike. His boots hitting the ground as he got off and entered the building, a bell chiming as he opened the door.

"Hi welcome to Weathervane cafe my name is Tyler Galpin, how can I help you today?" A young man around his age greeted. However, Y/n took a moment to check his surroundings before looking at Tyler.

"I'm new, just got here. Was wondering if you knew any places I could get a job around here?" Y/n spoke firmly, stiffly, something unusual about his tone that the attendant couldn't place. Tyler took a second to examine the teen in front of him. Fairly tall, wearing black jeans with a chain hooked up to them, a black leather jacket with a white undershirt and dress boots along with fingerless biker gloves.

"Well there's a few places near by I guess, if you know anything about cars there's Reggie's Automobile maintenance and repair a few blocks down, or maybe you can find a job at corner store somewhere around here." He responded, leaning against the counter. A few people were lost in there own conversations while they were having a nice warm drink in the booths. Y/n nodded.

"Thanks, I'll check out the auto body shop." He dryly spoke, then he went up to the counter before pulling out his wallet and retrieving some cash. "I'll just have a warm-" Suddenly he stopped as he pulled out a few bills, he looked up from his wallet and took a whiff of his environment, his nose slightly scrunched as he narrowed his eyes; checking his surroundings.

"Hey everything good there?" Tyler asked as he raised an eyebrow at the customer. He stiffly nodded.

"Yeah, just got a weird feeling is all. Here's a five, I'll just have a warm coffee or something, I don't really know any of the drinks here." He said holding out the bill, Tyler nodded as he took the five.

"Alright, I'll have your drink out in a minute, sit wherever you'd like." He said as he turned around and began making the coffee.

"Thanks." Y/n dryly spoke again as he turned around and sat at a booth, looking out the window. His thoughts were unreadable and his expression was blank. "You smell that?" The biker thought in his head.

"SIN" A voice inside spoke back. Y/n nodded to himself.

"Yeah, it's in here's just don't know from who, seems kind of hazy." He replied while scratching his nail then looking out a nearby window, taking another whiff. The next moment Tyler had come back and set the coffee on his table.

"Here you go, one fresh coffee." He said as he set it down.

"Thanks." He shortly spoke, taking the coffee as Tyler left to handle more customers. He enjoyed the ambience as he drank his coffee, once he finished he stood up and decided to take his leave. The bell ringing as he exited and made his way for the bike.

______________________________________

Inside the auto body repair shop an older man was wiping down his hand with a rag as he sniffled. His hands stained with oil, a few moments the door had opened up and Y/n had walked through. The older man with silver hair and skinny frame turned to greet the boy.

"Hey there kid, I'm Reggie, the owner of this establishment. Anything I can help you with?" The old man asked the boy who looked around the shop.

"Yeah, I'm Y/n L/n, and I'm looking for a job. I was wondering if I could apply here?." He requested, looking at the man.

"You know cars kid?" He questioned setting the rag down on a nearby toolbox.

"Sure do." The Biker answered shortly. The old man sighed, looking around his shop, everything had dust, the lights were dim, and the condition of the shop didn't seem the greatest.

"Alright, you're hired kid." He spoke before walking over to a 2011 Honda Element.

"Really? That's it?" The boy asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah, I don't know if you noticed but this shop's startin' to look as old as me, I can't do this on my own anymore and no one's lining up to help me. So yeah..... You're hired." He spoke lowly, setting his hand on the roof of the car. "You better know what you're doing though kid." He said pointing at him.

"Sure do boss." The Biker smirked at him, a smile of the man's own was starting to develop.

"Good, now come on, you start now. Someone brought this in, their catalytic converter was stolen, needs a new one. There's one in the back, get that and we can start, whatever you don't know I'll teach, free of charge." He smirked as he jutted his thumb towards the back. The teen nodded as he began walking back there. One thing he noticed on the way their was what he assumed to be a car with a dusty blue tarp over it.

______________________________________

Eventually the night had overtaken the sun, Reggie and his new apprentice had gone over Y/n's salary while they worked on the car, eventually they had wrapped up and Reggie decided to take a risk and place his trust on the new, giving him the keys to close up shop. The boy however spent some extra time cleaning the pace, removing some cobwebs and cleaning the tools, it would take some time but it's a start. Y/n looked around the shop with a satisfied sigh, his white undershirt had become slightly dirty since he hung up his leather jacket.

He retrieved his jacket however and exited the building, locking the door and looking around. The night's fresh breeze brushing past his face after a day's hard work.

"Shit." The boy thought. "I'm homeless." His arms fell to his sides as he contemplated his situation. "And I haven't eaten anything either." He examined the environment around him, the streets were getting less and less lively as bright lights erupted from several stores along the streets. He sighed as he took a seat on his prized chopper.

It roared to life as he began cruising through the city of Jericho, pondering the his current situation in life and enjoying the fresh wind against his face. Y/n continued to drive aimlessly throughout the city as he thought about looking for a hotel, however his financial predicament was less than favorable. However he suddenly gripped the wheel as a vain protruded on his neck, his eyes widening as he grit his teeth. The stench of sin ran rampant and this time it was traceable. The engine of Y/n's chopper roared as he suddenly turned around and began driving off, the road leaving tire marks as his chopper picked up speed.

The Biker's eyes narrowed ferociously as he had become set on finding the source. Within his eyes a bright flame erupted from the sockets as he let out a gut wrenching scream, one filled with pain and anticipation. The skin on his skull began to flake off and burn as his screams began to transform into laughs, the pain beginning to subside as a pleasurable tingling sensation coursed throughout his head. The horrifying laughs are sure to wake those close by, shaking them to their very soul.

And eventually all the skin had burned off, only the skull had remained and it was accompanied by ravenous flames.

______________________________________

A young couple was taking a peaceful stroll in the city when it was interrupted by two lowlifes wearing all black and covering their identities. The man was trying his best to stay in front of the woman in a protective manner but the truth was he was just as afraid as she was. One of the thugs was holding them at gun point while the other held a crowbar.

"I said back up into the fucking alley now!" The criminal said firmly, but not too loud as to alert nearby people. "You want me to blow your fuckin' brains out huh? Back into the fucking alley!" He said jerking the gun frantically while the other kept lookout. The couple whimpered as the man in front slowly nodded, holding his hands out.

"Okay, okay, okay. We're backing up, come on baby." He said, trying to move back, but she kept on shaking her head as small tears ran down her face.

"No no, we can't they'll just kill us in there." She sobbed, but the robber gripped the gun tighter.

"I'll kill you right here, now back the hell up." He threatened slowly. The boyfriend pushed a little harder and the couple had began walking backwards into the alley, once they had gone far enough the robber spoke up.

"Stop. Check their fuckin' pockets and get whatever looks expensive." He ordered his partner, who nodded and got close enough, but not in the way of the gun, he searched the man's pockets first and pulled out his wallet. The criminal opened it and took out his ID.

"James Kennedy huh? Now we know you're name, so if you tell anybody about us..... We'll know, and we'll find you if you do." He pointed as he took money out.

"Quit fucking around and keep searching." The man with the gun said. The man began to cry a little as he tried to remain strong, the gunman saw this and began laughing a little. "Are you crying bitch?" He laughed weasely, and after that a more demonic laugh followed as a bright yellowish light erupted from the end of the alley. Suddenly the sound of a chain was heard and one came flying in, immediately hitting the wrists of the gun man and burning right through it, causing his hands to fall off as he back against the wall letting out an ear-piercing scream.

"Aughhh! My hands! Fuck!" He screamed as he fell to his knees the other robber trembled as he now witnessed the man with a flaming skull approach them, he turned around and immediately hand but the Rider launched the chain once more, wrapping around his neck and forcing him onto his back. The pain rippled across his neck as it seared from the heat. He screamed and he screamed but the chain burned through, decapitating the man as the couple watched against the wall, petrified.

The Rider walked up and stared down at the robber who now cried from the pain of his missing hands.

"You." The monster latched his bony hand around his neck and hoisted the robber into the air as he began to choke. "Look into my eyes, your soul, stained with the blood of the innocent, feel their pain." The Rider finished as the man was forced to look into the eyes of his punisher, he became forced to watch every evil, vile sin he committed, his screams mimicking those of his previous victims until the Rider dropped the man onto the pavement, his burning eyes, forced to face eternal penance. The Rider turned around to see the two couples scared, and he wrapped his chain around his chest.

The Rider let out a low growl as it turned and made it's way back to it's Hellcycle, mounting it, he revved the engine and rode off as he left a streak of flames in his wake. The couple shook with fear and in the next second the boyfriend fainted while the girlfriend watched.

______________________________________

The Rider had driven aimlessly, leaving flames in his wake as nearby street cameras were melted. After what seemed like ages the Rider had finally stopped close by to a field, it dismounted the Hellcycle and began walking into the field as the screams of a man, erupted from the Rider's mouth, his hands came up to his skull as the skin began to piece itself back together until all that remained was Y/n, who was now crawling on the grass. He shifted onto his back, gazing at the stars until drowsiness overtook him and he passed out.

______________________________________

A very tall woman with silver, blonde hair a grey overcoat had been taking a stroll to help prepare herself for the day ahead of her, just enjoying the sights and the noise around her. That was until she stumbled upon a young man sleeping on the ground close by. Her eyes narrowed as she examined all of his features, grass had ended up on his clothes and his fingers and face were slightly dirty, he had a leather jacket with a white undershirt and black jeans with a chain hooked to them. She slowly approached the sleeping boy and lowered her back to poke him.

"Excuse me, young man." She spoke while she poked him. The only movement he made was from the poke and slow rising and falling of his chest. "Young man." She said again, with another poke. The Biker shifted slightly. "You need to wake up." She ushered while pushing him a little more, and that's when she noticed the soft fluttering of his eyes. He slowly propped himself up and looked around, his eyes attempting to adjust to the light. He took in a sharp breath.

"Wh-where am I?" He grunted. Pushing himself to sit up.

"The park." She stated, searching around to see if anybody else was looking at the strange man on the ground.

He turned his torso to look behind him while adjusting his legs slightly and saw the swing set and slide not too far away.

"Huh. Seems like it." He placed his hands on the ground and pushed himself up until he was standing on his legs, then he looked up at the woman, his eyes widening slightly as he took in her height.

"Woah." He mumbled softly, he turned around and inhaled through his nose as he began dusting himself off, removing any grass he had on him.

"May I ask why you were sleeping on the floor.... Out in the middle of the open. That's quite dangerous." She pointed out, Y/n turned around to look at her in the eyes.

"Got tired I guess, when you gotta sleep you gotta sleep I suppose." He said rubbing his head, the tall woman only seemed to appear flabbergasted by the young man.

"Why couldn't you sleep in your home?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, don't have one." He replied nonchalantly, stretching a bit, earning a few satisfying pops. The tall woman's face seemed change to a more sympathetic expression once she heard that.

"Really, there's absolutely no where for you to go?" She asked, still slightly hunched forward as she checked on the boy.

"No, got a bike though, that's about it." He responded swaying his hand in the direction of the chopper, briefly taking her attention before she looked at the boy once more.

"What about your parents?" She asked, part of her hoping that it wouldn't get any worse.

"Don't have any." He said looking at her. She had taken a moment to observe him as she bit her lip slightly in worry.

"Well I suppose I can bring you to Nevermore Academy, I'm Miss Weems, principle of Nevermore Academy." She said holding out her hand. The Biker took a look at it for a moment before reaching out and shaking it. "I might have to make a few changes, and you'd have to learn the subjects of course, but I suppose it beats sleeping on the floor of parks."

The boy seemed to think for a moment. "Are you sure?" He asked, and Miss Weems seemed a little surprised by the question.

"Of course I am." She smiled at him. "I can take you there now if you'd like, and we can get some clothes for you on the way."

"Well, I can take my bike, can't really leave it here." He said looking at it.

"Of course we can stop at the Academy first to leave your bike there, then we can go and get you a nice change of clothes, how does that sound?" She asked but the boy only looked at her.

"Why are you doing this for me? I'm just some random guy you found on the park floor." He queried, looking up at her, she crossed her arms and had a look about her as though what she was doing was quite obvious.

"I believe that potential can in be found in the most unusual places and in the most unusual people. I like taking chances." She smiled at him. The boy only seemed to smirk.

"Should probably stay away from Vegas then, taking chances over there wouldn't do you any good." He dryly joked. She let out a small chuckle surprisingly.

"Yes I'd imagine so, come now we should get going, we're getting new transfers as well." She said as she began hurrying to her car, Y/n nodded and started traveling to his chopper before she called out to him. "Oh wait, I still haven't caught your name young man." She stated, her eyebrows raised with interest, he turned around.

"Y/n L/n, ma'am." He answered her, she smiled at his name but shook her head slightly.

"No need for ma'am, makes me feel old. Miss Weems will do just fine, it's nice to make your acquaintance Mr. L/n." She greeted. Y/n nodded with a grin.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Weems."

______________________________________

A long black car had been traveling to Nevermore Academy just as Miss Weems and Y/n, who now has a clean undershirt and jeans adorned with his classic leather jacket. A pickup however had made a pit stop, a hitchhiker seeking to walking along the forests of Nevermore. Making his way through the slightly clouded forest, and finding a nice spot to settle and retrieve his thermos from his bag to recharge. Taking a few sips as he enjoyed the surrounding area, the lively birds and misty air along with the lush trees. He raised the thermos cap to his lips, unaware of the fact he was being watched from behind.

The preying eyes of a feral creature, and it had found it's new target. With a leap the creature charged ready to add another victim to the list.

______________________________________

Y/n was sitting down in the office of Miss Weems, right next to a very peculiar family, one Y/n wasn't sure what to make of. He was certain they were certain they were sinners that much is know to him, but not the kind the Rider would concern himself with.

"Wednesday, that's quite certainly a unique name. I'm assuming it was the day of the week you were born?" She asked with smile as she was leaning on her desk. A nearby chimney crackling from the fire illuminating the office. The girl in the middle who Y/n guessed as Wednesday had no expression whatsoever on her face, and the man next to her wasn't very tall, nor very fit, but held a smile, as well as her very tall mother.

"I was born on Friday the 13th." Wednesday corrected, her tone flat as she sat up straight, her hands conjoined. The Biker held a hand to his chin as he was deep in thought.

"Ah man, there's something special about that day. Just can't remember what it is." He said scratching his chin, the family and principle had all turned their heads to him as he seemed deeply troubled by the missing information. The father had raised a finger as he spoke.

"Perhaps you are thinking about the Friday the 13th movies about Jason Voorhees." He helped and, Y/n smiled in realization.

"Oh yeah that's the one!" He smiled brightly, making the father smirk a bit in return at the boy's enthusiasm.

"Who is this imbecile present with us?" The small girl inquired, causing Weems and the others to look at her.

"Now, now, that's not very nice dear." The mother chided with a soft spoken tone.

"What's an imbecile?" Y/n asked, causing Wednesday to raise an eyebrow.

'She's calling you an idiot.' The Rider informed Y/n, who narrowed his eyes in slight agitation.

"My point." She said, her face expressionless but her eyes held annoyance.

"Her name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme." The mother started, getting them back in track. "Wednesday's child is full of woe."

"You've always held a unique perspective on the world Morticia." Miss Weems commented with her signature smile she always had on.

"Hm." Was all Morticia responded with.

"Did Morticia tell you that we were roommates back in the day?" She leaned forward ever so slightly.

"And you managed to graduate with your sanity intact? Impressive." Wednesday remarked as her mother's smile had fallen. Both the father and Y/n leaned back in their seats, feeling a little awkward.

"Well you've certainly had an interesting educational Journey." Weems moved on as she opened her binder. "Eight schools in five years." The father had smiled proudly at that statement. Swelling with pride for his daughter.

"Haven't found one strong enough to hold me." Wednesday said. "This place won't be any different." She asserted.

"I think what our daughter is trying to say is that she is extremely grateful for the opportunity." The father interrupted. Weems had nodded and turned to the young Biker, who was just fiddling with his hands.

"And you Y/n? I would like to know a little more about your educational background." Miss Weems said as now everybody turned to him, causing the teen to feel out of place.

"Well... I uh, I never went to school." The boy scratched the back of his neck, feeling a little embarrassed. Miss Weems once again held a sympathetic look, knowing a bit about the boy's history. "I grew up in a circus and I lived in a trailer." His shoulders sagged slightly as he thought about his past, more specifically the times he won't indulge them in. "I preformed motorcycle stunts for people along with my dad."

Miss Weems seemed to perk up at the last statement. "Your dad, what happened to him?" She asked, wishing to know more about the boy. His jaw clenched as a vein popped just above his collar. Wednesday of course noticed these things, but what's stranger is his reaction didn't seem to be one of grief, it looked like one of anger.

'Interesting, perhaps he isn't as one dimensional as I had perceived him to be originally.' Wednesday had thought.

"Dead." He said shortly, his eyes reverting as he seemed almost different, as though he wasn't the same person he was just a second ago, drawing in the Goth Girl even more.

"I'm sorry about your loss." Miss Weems apologized.

'It wasn't soon enough.' Y/n thought grimly.

"Nevermore usually doesn't accept students mid term." The Principle tried to move on. "But given Wednesday's perfect grades and Y/n's unusual predicament I've managed to persuade the board into making an exception." Miss Weems informed them. Morticia and the father, Gomez, had looked at each other in delight as they grasped each other's hands quickly, before Morticia turned to the principle.

"Larissa, what about Wednesday's umm.... Therapy sessions?" The mother asked uneasily. Wednesday had side eyed the young Biker, expecting to see some judgemental gaze or feeble attempt at sympathy, but was mildly surprised to see him just going back to fiddling with his hands while he sat there awkwardly. "The court ordered them."

"Hmm, well the school has a good relationship with a therapist in Jericho, she can meet twice a week." Ms. Weems informed them. Gomez gasped.

"Did you hear that my little storm cloud?" Gomez asked with enthusiasm, looking at Wednesday. And that's when she heard it, looking to her right she noticed Y/n covering his mouth while snickering softly.

"Find something amusing?" She asked, her glare sharpening. However, instead of him doubling down like she expected he only kept the smirk on his face.

"Just a bit, little storm cloud." He mumbled the last bit while retaining his smirk and scratching his chin.

"Call me that again and I'll remove your tongue from your mouth." She threatened, leaning closer ever so slightly. The adults shifted uncomfortably. The boy leaned closer as well, his obnoxious smile only growing which irked Wednesday to no end.

"Ooh, you promise?" He smirked as he looked at her. Gomez had actually smiled a bit as well, turning to his love.

"He's growing on me." He whispered.

'Quite a feisty one isn't she?' The Rider spoke in Y/n's mind, almost making him laugh.

"I wonder if the Therapist would even survive the first session." He chuckled, leaning back. Wednesday seemed less hostile towards the Biker but still wasn't too fond of him.

"Flattery won't do you any good." She started before turning back to the principle. "But he brings a valid point."

Weems had only smiled as she looked at the Goth Girl. "I've assigned you to your mother's old dorm room. Ophelia Hall." She informed and Morticia gasped with elation as she turned to her daughter smiling widely.

"Refresh my memory." Wednesday asked. "Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family correct?" She looks into the eyes of her mother, who only keeps her smile in return. Gomez had squinted, deep in thought and Y/n just scrunched his face slightly in awkwardness.

"We're going to go out, you can leave your jacket here Y/n we'll come back to pick it up. Now tell me Wednesday, are you ready to meet your roommate?" Miss Weems question with a smile. Everyone had began to ride from their seats but Miss Weems had a look of realization.

"Oh, Mr. L/n, we actually have one more thing to discuss that almost escaped my mind." She smiled nervously at him, as he sat back down.

"Uhh, yeah sure. What is it?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. They now had the attention of the Addams family who watched with great interest.

"Well, we still need to discuss your background so to speak." She still held that nervous smile as she continued, but Y/n just looked confused.

"Huh? I grew up in a circus and now I'm homeless. That's just about it." He told her plainly, Morticia and Gomez looked on in sympathy while Wednesday's curiosity in the boy seemed grew more and more as she learned about him.

"Did you hear that Cara Mia?" Gomez whispered to his wife, who nodded somberly.

"Truly heartbreaking, my love." She added as Gomez nodded.

"No one should have to grow up without loving parents to guide them and care for them." He whispered again as Morticia nodded in agreement. Wednesday pondered just how much this boy has to face alone and she wondered just how innocent he truly was.

"No I mean- do you believe in the supernatural Y/n?" Weems asked him, surveying his expressions, which only seemed to grow more confused.

"There's a whole lot that falls under the supernatural, what do you mean exactly? Like Bigfoot, don't believe in him, can't believe they had a show with so many episodes only to end up still not knowing if he's real or not, even if he was real he or his kind have to be dead by now." He went on a tangent, and as pointless as his talking seemed, Wednesday actually had to agree with him on the Bigfoot segment.

"No none of that, I mean like Werewolves, Vampires, and other supernatural creatures of the night." She clarified.

'Why's she asking that?' The boy thought to himself.

'Because they do exist.' The Rider revealed to the now shocked Biker.

'They do?!? How have I never noticed?!' The boy mentally asked the Ghost Rider.

'We've killed some before, we just did it before they were able to transform or anything like that.' The Rider causally spoke to him. Eventually he was snapped out his mental conversation by Weems, who seemed more worried now.

"Y/n? Are you feeling unwell?" She asked as her eyebrows creased in worry as she slightly hunched over. Y/n shook his head slightly as he focused on Weems again, something Wednesday noticed as she constantly surveyed the young boy.

"Uhh, yeah, yeah I'm fine. I guess I don't really believe them, never had a reason to." He lied, to draw less attention to himself and avoid future questions. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you see Nevermore is trying it's best build bridges with the city of Jericho so that the students may feel safe outside the walls of the academy. And the students..... Well....... They're vampires, werewolves, and other such kinds of supernatural kids." She dropped the revelation on him, she was waiting for something from him, some sort of hysterical outburst, or perhaps for him to deny it or simply laugh but just received a more laid-back response instead.

"Huh? Really?" He asked, she nodded. "Well okay then." Now everybody was slightly surprised.

"Really that's it? You're not afraid or perhaps angry with this revelation?" She asked, baffled.

"Lady you found me on the park floor, I doubt I'm anymore normal, besides, as long they don't try to kill me then I really couldn't care less. I could handle it as long as it means I get to sleep on a bed again." He told her nonchalantly with a carefree attitude.

'Huh, fair enough I suppose.' Everybody in the room minus Y/n thought to themselves.

"Well, just one more thing before we move on then, most of the students don't have such good relations with normies- people with no supernatural abilities or ties, you might face some prejudice just as they do from other normies, do you think you could handle that Y/n?" She asked him, thoughtful about his safety and well-being for him and her students.

"Yeah sure." He said way too relaxed, Weems had only laughed at the young boy.

"You're quite a strange young man you know that?" She smiled at him. In that moment they had forgotten about the Addams family as they were focused in they're conversation.

"Kinda figured, slept on the park floor after all." He chuckled at his own statement. Weems had stood up straight with a large smile on her face as she turned to Wednesday.

"Well, are you ready to meet your new roommate?"

______________________________________

[Word Count: 5000+]

[Hello everybody, I decided to start working on this story on the side after I watched the show and I plan to make some changes to it, I hope you enjoyed reading and will continue to read the story as more chapters are published. I plan to make these chapters smaller and more digestible compared to my Stranger Things story, which I haven't stopped, just been a little busy and that story takes some time to write. Anyways that's all I have to say for now, hope you have a good day and enjoyed the story.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 670 23
Morticia Addams, the newly appointed principal of Nevermore has decided to enroll her son, Pugsley and (Y/N) into Nevermore so that the family would...
59.2K 1.6K 27
"I wasn't made for love." "You weren't made for everyone's love...but you were made for mine." {~••~} Nevermore presents many opportunities. Stalke...
7.2K 174 18
Zander Fletcher Weems has always been confined to the walls of a school. Never being able to explore outside the school perimeter, other than going t...
37.2K 871 51
A wenclair fanfiction that takes place right after the end of season 1. Mostly written from Wednesday's POV. Now that Wednesday has a phone, Enid an...