Primal Survival of Mercenaries

By tokgokanoto22

Primitive society has nothing, and primitive society has everything... What should a mercenary who can fight... More

Chapter 1 Wedges
Chapter 2 Winter Survival (1)
Chapter 3 Winter Survival (2)
Chapter 4 Winter Survival (3)
Chapter 5 Winter Survival (4)
Chapter 6 Winter Survival (5)
Chapter 7 Winter Survival (6)
Chapter 8 Winter Survival (7)
Chapter 9 Winter Survival (8)
Chapter 10 Winter Survival (9)
Chapter 11 Food is the Heaven's Choice (1)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Food is the Paradise (3)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Food is the Paradise (5)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Resisting Foreign Enemies (1)
Chapter 21 Resisting Foreign Enemies (2)
Chapter 22 Resisting Foreign Enemies (3)Untitled Part 22
Chapter 23 Resisting Foreign Enemies (4)
Chapter 24 Resisting Foreign Enemies (5)
Chapter 25 Resisting Foreign Enemies (6)
Chapter 26 Resisting Foreign Enemies (7)
Chapter 27 Resisting Foreign Enemies (8)
Chapter 28 Resisting Foreign Enemies (9)
Chapter 29 Resisting Foreign Enemies (10)
Chapter 30 Resisting Foreign Enemies (11)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 Migration Road (1)
Chapter 43 Migration Road (2)
Chapter 44 Migration Road (3)
Chapter 45 Migration Road (4)
Chapter 46 Migration Road (5)
Chapter 47 Migration Road (6)
Chapter 48 Migration Road (7)
Chapter 49 Migration Road (8)
Chapter 50 Migration Road (9)
Chapter 51 Migration Road (10)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 70

25 1 0
By tokgokanoto22

Gosang, who had been standing on the outer circle watching the excitement, was stunned for a moment, then quickly walked over to pick up the thing, and looked at it in the palm of his hand——a bright gray flake with no visible material.

Xie Yi glanced at it from afar, then walked back with the child in his arms.

Ketu had seen this thing before too. He picked it up from Gosang, pulled it with his hands, but it didn't tear apart, "What's the use of this thing?"

"I don't know," Ban Yue's eyes were fixed on now. In Xie Yi's hand, "Give me the child."

Xie Yi squatted in front of Ban Yue, looking at her at the same level, with a fierce light in his eyes, "What is this thing for?" Ban Yue flinched

, "I don't know , I really don't know, you give me back the child."

Xie Yi stared into her eyes for a while, handed the child to her, then stood up, patted the clothes, "Since you don't know, forget it. However, since you want to send the Yunshui tribe to the Qipo tribe as slaves, I think it would be better for the patriarch to be replaced by someone else."

As soon as this remark came out, the faces of the Yunshui tribe became complicated, and some of them had already moved away from Xie Yiyuan. Start whispering.

"You can't, do this." Ban Yue raised her head, raised her face to look in Xie Yi's direction, and said word by word.

"Why not?" Xie Yi asked back. In fact, he didn't plan to change the patriarch, it's too troublesome, just accept the people from the Yunshui tribe, but he prefers people who are willing to join the Kasa tribe, the reason is the same as above, to save trouble.

"It's okay if you can't. You are our captives, and the Red Earth people just don't have slaves." Although Gosang didn't know what slaves were for, listening to what they said for a long time was definitely not a good thing.

Ban Yue turned pale and stopped talking.

Xie Yi looked outside, and asked Bagpipe and Coco, who had just eaten, to come over. He glanced around, "It's best to solve the matter of your Yunshui tribe by yourself. Whoever your next patriarch wants to do it, just do it." Choose yourself." The

circle of people fell silent, and no one spoke.

Xie Yi was not in a hurry, and stood beside Ketu to look at the sheet—the things on it looked very familiar.

"I think bagpipes are good as the patriarch." After a while, a woman's voice rang out.

"I also want the bagpipe to be the patriarch." Coco's voice sounded much crisper.

...

All the women standing with Bagpi agreed to let Bagpi be the patriarch. After a while, voices of approval came from the crowd who had been guarded by the Red Earth tribe.

Seeing that their opinions were almost the same, Xie nodded with a smile, "Okay, then bagpipe will be the new patriarch of the Yunshui tribe."

Bagpipe looked at the crowd and smiled Xie Yi. After a while of silence, he suddenly said, "I want to join Casa clan." Both she and Banyue knew that the ultimate goal of the Kasa clan was to merge the Yunshui clan, and it seems that the Kasa clan is also a good choice for a while, after all, there are only a dozen women and children. They were all taken over by other tribes, and the worst thing was to be slaves.

Xie Yi was very satisfied when he heard this sentence, he deserved to be the candidate he picked.

"I want to be a partner with Shitou, and I will also join the Kasa tribe." Keke didn't think too much about it, she just thought that sooner or later she would be from the Kasa tribe, not to mention that she also likes Xie Yi very much. Of course, she likes Shitou It's a different feeling.

The people of the Yunshui tribe were quiet for a while, and then there was another voice that kept thinking, "I also joined the Kasa tribe."

...

Hearing these brisk or hesitant voices, Xie Yi raised his eyebrows and smiled at Ketu, and then Seeing him take a step in the crowd, "I will arrange houses for you tonight for those who join the Kasa tribe, and let Wusi bless you tomorrow for those who have a partner. As for those who don't want to join the Kasa tribe,

" It doesn't matter, you are the captives of the Hongtu tribe, so it depends on the arrangement of the Hongtu tribe." Xie Yi continued, then turned to Gosang and said, "I have six people left for you, if you add that child, Seven in total."

Gosang's face darkened and he didn't speak. He picked out those who were obedient, and the rest—well, anyway, these people had to be obedient in the end.

As for the gray sheet, Xie Yi threw it directly to Gosang. Although he didn't know what it was for, but looking at the familiar characters on it, he always felt that it was better to let it go.

There were a few more couples in the Kasa family, and the family celebrated lively, and the bagpipes quickly integrated into the life of the Kasa family.

Xie Yi is now taking advantage of the cooler afternoons to take his clansmen to tamper with the field every day. They hoeed the corn, turned the field well, and filled it with manure.

In those two days, the whole clan was filled with a stench, and everyone who had to cover their noses when going in and out gradually got used to it, but Xie Yi decided that the next piece of land must be far away from the clan.

When the land is turned over again, wheat can be planted, but Xie Yi is a little worried. He used to see that wheat planting in the village was done with carvings, and he didn't know anything about this kind of fine carpentry.

After thinking about it, he could only lead people to dig out trenches of moderate depth in the ground, then slip the wheat seeds in and cover them with soil, and finally water them again.

Fortunately, most of the wheat is still sprouting.

The weather is getting colder day by day, and Ketu and the others have already started preparing winter food. Most of the extra prey is hung up to dry every day, and some of them are salted by Xie Yi. Originally, he wanted to make some smoked meat and smoked sausage And so on, but I don't have that strength, so I can only tell Guoli the general method, and let them break the pine and cypress branches and go to the mess.

But now, Xie Yi's headache is another matter. He rubbed his forehead and asked Gosang, "Why did you let her run away?"

"She has already formed a partner with Bouer, and she has been very peaceful recently. I let the women watch her, and I came back from hunting." They also said that Ban Yue was lost, but when they saw that there were no bows and arrows in Bouer's house, they realized that she had run away."

"A woman with a child in half a month, probably not far away." Xie Yi stood up, "We immediately sent someone... What's wrong?"

Gosang hesitated, and said honestly, "Her child is dead, so She ran alone, and I was chased by someone before I found you, but I haven't found it yet."

"How did her child die?"

"Who knows, suddenly he started to feel hot all over, we fed him Grass juice, but he still died the next morning." Gosang was also very helpless, because children are most dangerous when they get sick, and they are always resigned to their fate.

Ke Tu suddenly stretched out his hand, put it on Xie Yi's hand and gently rubbed his temple, "I asked Ah Qing to lead someone to chase after her, to see if I can catch her back."

Xie Yi said "Yes", " She is very familiar with this area. If she goes to the Qipo Clan, our bows and arrows, bronze weapons and the things she handed over last time can indeed change her place in it, but we can only fight with the Qipo Clan. It's time to fight."

As soon as these words came out, the three of them were silent for a while, and Ke Tu's hand paused, and then he began to massage Xie Yi slowly, "Then let's fight, our weapons are also ready It's almost time, anyway, we have to fight sooner or later."

"Originally, if there was enough time, we could unite a few more tribes who are dissatisfied with the Qipo tribe, and now we will fight..." Xie Yi lightly clasped his fingers, "The Woshan tribe should send it off soon. Salt is here." "The day after

tomorrow."

"Okay, we need to talk to Ying Mo."

Now the Woshan people send salt to Ying Mo, and he obviously doesn't want Xie Yi and Ying Dan to get in touch with each other. It was as if he knew Xie Yi's hostility towards the Qi Po Clan, Xie Yi also knew that he was unwilling to be an enemy of the Qi Po Clan, but many things could never develop according to his own wishes.

Ban Yue still couldn't find it in the end, based on the clues she left in the forest, Xie Yi was basically sure that she had arrived in the Qipo Clan.

Ying Mo is about the same as Gosang, both smart, but lacks Gosang's hard work, so Xie Yi decided to cut to the chase with him, "Ban Yue just fled to the Qipo Clan, she knows everything about us, including our relationship with him. I think it is necessary to tell you about the transaction between the Woshan tribe, the Qipo tribe will come to attack us soon."

Ying Mo was stunned for a moment, with a slight smile on his lips, "The Qipo tribe will fight with you Fighting has nothing to do with the Woshan clan."

"If you think about it this way, the Qipo clan doesn't have to be." Xie Yi knew he would say this, "It's been a long time since your clan has exchanged weapons with the Qipo clan. This time I only exchanged a large amount of salt and came back, did the Qipo clan send someone to follow you?"

Ying Mo's expression froze slightly, they did have someone following them the last two times, but they were all thrown away by him, but, so to speak Get up, "Xie Yi, you deliberately asked us to exchange salt, so that the Qi Po Clan would suspect that we are with you."

Xie Yi also made a random guess based on the Qi Po Clan's domineering, and one hit counted as one. Xi, he spread his hands helplessly, "I didn't expect that after you changed your weapons from me, you wouldn't exchange with the Qipo clan once."

Of course, if you can change more weapons, who wants to go with the Qipo clan do the exchange. Ying Mo's face darkened, but who would have thought of these troubles at the time.

"The Qipo Clan has wiped out several nearby tribes, and one day it will be yours," Xie Yiyan Ying Mo opened his mouth and waved his hands, "Don't tell me you haven't thought about this, that's impossible. If you wait for them to attack before you start preparing to fight, the people of the Woshan tribe can only stay in the slave sheds of the Qipo tribe, and they cannot decide their own life and death. Why not join hands with us now to destroy the Qipo tribe, and in the future also Don't worry about their threats."

Ying Mo lowered his eyelids and tapped his right hand on the table.

Threat to harm, then lure to profit.

Xie Yi picked up the pottery cup on the stone table and took a sip of water, "The Qipo clan is powerful only because of their weapons. If we capture the Qipo clan's weapons, I can give them to you as slaves. How about it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 74
lichaeng
32.9K 3K 57
nơi có những chaebol trẻ sẵn sàng bao nuôi em
37.6K 5.5K 33
Short fic về ViewJune do 2 người này quá dưỡng thê 🫰🏻
46.1K 4.5K 39
Tổ chức năng lực siêu nhiên không thấy bảo vệ thế giới mà toàn chỉ thấy họp hành ở haidilao? - Oner - Moon Hyeonjoon x Zeus - Choi Wooje. Gumayusi...