The Paris Fiancé || Santos...

By Dancer9816

Izabela dos Santos Emboaba is planning on moving around the world from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA to Paris, Fr... More

The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.

45.

120 7 16
By Dancer9816

Liked by bwacademy oscar_emboaba and millions of others

belaemboaba In honour of our first run throughs, here is a picture from the first time I did Giselle when I was 17 with Ballet West II. I'm excited to get to revisit the peasant pas! I'm also thrilled to be making my debut as Myrtha, Queen of the Willis, on opening night! Here is my schedule:

Opening night: Myrtha
Oct 13 mat: Peasant & Wilis
Oct 13 eve: Myrtha
Oct 17 eve: Myrtha
Oct 18 eve: Peasant & Wilis
Oct 19 eve: Peasant & Wilis
Closing night: Myrtha

View 3,582 comments

emboabasuely Baby Izabela

lysjonespointe 😍

amauryguichon You're going to be incredible!

laceylowe 💖

neymarzetes First post since the break up that she's had comments on

yannickbittencourt Can't wait to dance with you on stage!

daniemboaba 😍

neymarjrlovers The way she's completely moved on from Neymar 😭

allidebona How exciting! I know you're going to be wonderful!

neymarsfans It's like nothing ever happened.

robertobolle Can't wait to see you!
↘️
belaemboaba (a)robertobolle OMG you're coming???
↘️
robertobolle (a)belaemboaba Absolutely!

tessbrennan Looking forward to photographing you again!
↘️
belaemboaba (a)tessbrennan Make sure you get my good side!

neymaralways Are you ever going to talk about Neymar and what happened?

balletwest We're so happy that you get to revisit peasant pas and debut as Myrtha!

As Bela was finishing getting ready, there was a knock on the door. She hurried over to the door and opened it. She smiled seeing Amaury standing there. He looked great in his black suit. He smiled at her as well as he walked in.

"Salut."

"Salut. I'm almost ready," she gestured for him to sit.

"No worries," he nodded.

"It'll only be a few more minutes," she promised.

"I'm not worried," he sat down and crossed his legs and took out his phone.

Bela hurried back into her bedroom and shut the door. She pulled on the pointed silver toe heels she chose to go with the dress. She walked over to the closet and pulled out the dress she chose for the gala. She quickly got dressed and twisted her hair into a tight top knot. She wore her hair in a bun quite often, but the neckline of the dress was so dramatic that Bela knew her hair had to be up. Bela grabbed her clutch and hurried back out to where Amaury was waiting.

"D'accord. I'm ready," she smiled.

"Wow; you look incredible, mon amie," he smiled and stood up, straightening his jacket.

"Merci beaucoup," she smiled.

Amaury held his hand out to her. She accepted with a smile. He kissed her cheek quickly. Bela ran her hand over his jacket and straightened out his tie. He watched her with soft eyes.

"Merci."

She nodded. He placed a hand on her back as they walked towards the door. He opened it for her and she smiled as they walked through. The two of them walked quietly to the elevators. Amaury had offered to drive.

She was excited and nervous at the same time. It was Bela's first big event since she broke up with Neymar. She had been to many galas and events before but usually with Neymar. Bela's heart ached at the thought. She knew that Neymar was going to be there along with the rest of his team. She just hoped he wouldn't make a big scene. Bela knew that Amelia, Yannick, Amaury, and all the other dancers would have her back.

"I'm excited to see the desserts you made," Bela broke the silence as Amaury drove to the Louvre.

"Thank you. It's exciting. My first big event in Paris."

"I know they're going to be absolutely incredible."

"Thank you, Bela," he smiled at her. 

She nodded and looked out the window. They were close to the Louvre. Amaury flashed his badge to be able to drive up closer. He parked at the valet and turned the car off. She looked in the mirror one last time. The door opened and Amaury held his hand out. She accepted and smiled at him.

They were shown the way to the red carpet. Bela could feel her heart starting to race faster and faster. Amaury placed a hand on her back.

"Ça va?" Amaury murmured.

"I need a minute," she said shakily.

"Of course."

The two of them stayed back from the red carpet. A worker brought over a bottle of water. Bela opened it up and took a few sips. Amaury searched her face worriedly.

"Talk to me, Bela," he murmured rubbing his thumb over her cheek.

"I'm just really nervous and kinda sad. I've never done a red carpet like this without Neymar," she sighed.

"Ohhhh. Je comprends," Amaury nodded, "I'm right here. I'll be with you every step of the way."

"Thank you, Amaury," she smiled.

"Bien sûr. Whenever you're ready."

She nodded and slowly drank more of the water. Amaury stood in front of her and gently rubbed her back. He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Bela!"

She looked up and jerked away from Amaury. Bela smiled when she saw two of her fellow dancers. Bleuenn and Angélique were hurrying over to her with a big smile. They looked stunning in a white dresses as well. She quickly hugged them.

"You both look great!" Bela grinned.

"You too," Bleuenn smiled.

"I'm glad that we all had the white dress idea," Angélique giggled.

"Me too," Bela smiled, "ladies, this is my good friend and neighbour, Amaury Guichon. Amaury, these are two of my fellow ballerinas, Bleuenn and Angélique."

"Pleasure to meet you," Amaury shook and kissed their hands.

"What a charmer," Angélique giggled.

"Oh hush," Bela nudged her shoulder.

"We could be a Amaury's angels," Bleuenn clapped her hands.

"Oh I like that," Amaury smirked.

"Of course you do," Bela rolled her eyes, "you finalise your divorce and suddenly have alllllll the girls."

"I don't see an issue here," the chocolatier shrugged.

"C'mon, Bels," Bleuenn poured.

"Fine. We can be Amaury's Angels," she laughed.

"The angels went 'good morning, Charlie' so we should say 'good evening, Amaury' don't you think?" Angélique tilted her head.

"I like it," Bela nodded.

"Wonderful idea, Angélique," Amaury winked, making the ballerina blush.

Bela rolled her eyes and ignored the slight stab of jealousy that was bubbling in her stomach. She wasn't sure why she felt upset that Amaury was winking at her friend. She knew Amaury was kinda goofy and a lady's man. She took a deep breath and nodded at her friends.

Amaury wrapped his arms around her waist as well and Bleuenn's waist. Angélique walked just ahead of them on to the red carpet. The cameras instantly started flashing. Bela took a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves. Amaury rubbed her back gently and gave her an encouraging smile as they all stopped on the x for the pictures.

"Bon soir, Amaury," they sang together and blew kisses at the cameras.

"Bon soir, mes anges," Amaury smirked.

They all laughed and posed together for pictures. Bela was glad that Angélique and Bleuenn showed up when they did. She felt more relaxed posing with her friends and Amaury.

There was a sudden roar from further down the red carpet. Bela turned her head, and her heart almost stopped. Leo, Antonella, and Neymar were all walking together. Her jaw clenched. Amaury followed her gaze, and his face hardened when he saw her ex-fiancé. He held her a little bit closer.

"Allons-y," Amaury said.

"Pour quoi?" Bleuenn tilted her head.

"We've got incoming," Angélique said having spotted Neymar as well.

"I got you," Amaury whispered in Bela's ear as they all turned to walk inside.

"Izabela? Izabela!" Antonella called.

"Merda," Bela swore under her breath before plastering a smile on her face.

"Are you sure?" Amaury asked.

"Yes. Just stay close?" She looked at him pleadingly.

"I'm right here," he smiled.

"We're not going anywhere," Bleuenn nodded.

Bela walked over to Leo's wife and hugged her tightly. She had become good friends with the Argentine beauty when Neymar joined Barcelona. It had been nice to be back together in Paris. Antonella had even been Bela's Matron of Honour.

"Oh you look like an absolute dream," Antonella smiled.

"You too," Bela smiled.

"I've missed you."

"And I you," she squeezed her hand.

"Hey, Izabela," Leo walked over and gave her a quick hug and kiss.

"Ola, Leo. How are you?"

"Good thank you."

"Iza," Neymar murmured.

"Neymar," she nodded and held her hand out.

"Really?" Neymar raised an eyebrow.

"Sim," she nodded.

Neymar stared at her in disbelief. She could see his jaw working back and forth. It was a couple more seconds before he shook her hand. He started bringing her hand up to kiss, but she pulled away.

"You look bonita," he smiled.

"Obrigada," she gave him a small smile.

"We can talk more inside," Antonella laid a hand on her arm.

"Sounds good. See you in there," Bela walked back over to where Amaury, Bleuenn, and Angélique were waiting.

Amaury placed a hand on her lower back as they all walked down the red carpet to the entrance of the Louvre. Bela couldn't help but look over her shoulder. She looked at Neymar. He looked handsome as always. The suit he was wearing was well tailored and showed off his toned physique. It made her heart ache.

Bela missed Neymar. He had been her first everything. She didn't know if she would ever not be sad when she thought about him. Her stomach clenched as she sighed deeply.

"Ça va?" Amaury asked.

"Just a little sad," she shrugged.

"I don't blame you at all," Bleuenn squeezed her shoulder, "you'd be crazy not to be sad."

Amaury pulled her into his chest for a hug, "we'll be here with you all night."

"Merci."

"Of course," he kissed her forehead.

belaemboaba
1hr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 42
You are a young aspiring designer, your father is one of the heads of Dior. You moved to Paris from Manchester for his job. You have everything you c...
259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
513K 12.4K 71
It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then there is Neymar, a friend who tests her bo...
129K 2K 49
"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂" . . . ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...