Deepest Desire

De Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I w... Mais

1- Memorable Events
2- Wedding Night
3- Dream
4- Haunting Sight
5- Monster
6- Trapped
7- His Prey
8- You Are So Dead
9- Rage
10- Disgust
11- The Call
12- Empty Words
13- Worried
14- Reprieve
15- Feeding On Fear
16- A Glimpse Of His Abyss
17- Honeymoon and Business
18- Alphonse Jude
19- Beautiful...?
21- Cannot Understand
22- Mistake
23- Punishment
24- Can't Run
25- Concerned
26- Unwanted Thoughts
27- Heated Argument
28- His Prey
29- One. Last. Time.
30- Important Talks
31- Voices
32- Bad Actor
33- Hunger and Rain
34- Beautiful
35- Prey or Exception?
36- Things He Wanted To Say
37- Sick Brat
38- Take Care
39- Two Small Words
40- Divulgence
41- Consequences
42- True Fury
43- Punishment
44- Crestfallen
45- Disgusted
46- Reason To Stay
47- Power
48- Thrilled
49- Her Deepest Desire
50- Fortuitous
51- Open Threat
52- Gathering Of Aces
53- The Vicious Leaders
54- Not A Tale Of Yesterday
55- Breaking Her Heart
56- The Surprise
57- Emotional Confession
58- Madness
59- Compensation
60- Destination
61- Prayer
62- The Start
63- Notorious, Once Again
64- I... LOVE YOU
65- Promise Of A Lifetime
66- His Angel
67- Little Brother
68- His Voice
69- Ideal
70- Origin Of Screams
71- All Alone
72- Burned Along With Her
73- Fairy
74- Heartily Talks
75- Midnight Gossip
76- A Mesmerizing Date
77- Sleep Forever
78- Refused To Cry
79- Ultimate Protection
80- Open Book
81- Embrace My Protector
82- Clearing Hearts
83- An Euphoric Night
84- Mending Bonds
Last- Her Fairytale

20- Notorious

4.7K 140 14
De Failia_Baighaan

Present

"I had countless dreams for my honeymoon but how delicately he shattered all my dreams one by one and I couldn't stop him."

I told my tale of giving my heart to a wrong man to a certain handsome man while staring at the crepuscular sight.

My eyes were glistening with grief when I told him, sitting and staring at the arresting sea.

Not wanting to recall my heartbreaking experience. But those eyes can no longer produce tears.

I killed my ability to cry at the moment.

Standing behind, he listened with these mysterious eyes carefully, feeling compassion for my state.

"My Lady..." He called me softly, coming closer. Not moving those pitch-black hairs flow with the cold sea breeze for a second.

He extended his hand out to me but with my quivering lips, I turned to him fully, whispering my fault.

"I feel terrible, he has become my malady, Asad."

His hand to console me stopped. It pricked his heart to hear after all this, I considered him a part of me but I cannot kill what we had, can I?

"From what I have heard till now, I cannot find any reason for you to attach your heart with him." Asad breathed out, moving his hand back in disappointment behind his back.

I couldn't apologize but I should have.

"Because you don't know what he did later. There are some things which he did and I.. couldn't stop myself." I argued. My tone is lower than how it used to be, more softer. Averting my gaze, I held my dress. Unsure how to tell him.

"He had intoxicated my mind. I can't leave even if I want to now." I confessed, hurting Asad at my statement unwillingly.

But, bore it like always. I wonder how perfectly he conceals what's in this heart. I wonder what lies behind this facade.

He curled his lips in a smile, bending on his knees to keep his face adjacent to my level, astonishing me.

"Eileen." Murmuring, Linking his eyes intensely with mine with that heartwarming smile.

"Asad, Don't-" Whispering hurriedly, my eyes widened at his endearing actions.

"Don't worry, I am here now. You don't have to be afraid, he cannot trap you anymore." He whispered, flashing an assuring smile which made my heart skip a beat.

"I won't let his darkness consume you." His clouded eyes held a hint of affection for me which I cannot deny nor resist.

"I am here." My heart thumped rapidly, but only if things could be as smooth as his words.

Biting the inside of my cheeks, I averted my gaze, "I have stopped believing in empty words long ago, Asad. I don't trust you in the slightest." I whispered, holding the hem of my dress.

I rose from my seat, gesturing to him to follow and stop bending because I can't watch him doing this.

"I don't expect you either but I will make you. One day, My Lady, I will." He whispered sincerely. Always using words which make me want to melt but I refrained.

Taking a step closer but hugging myself tighter, I didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"It's getting late. We should go back. Sebastian will be home soon." I murmured hurriedly, taking my bag and things quickly.

He understood my hesitation and gave me space with a nod, "Yes, My Lady."

Without talking further, we went home leaving my tale incomplete but I will tell him everything. I must.

Sebastian's car was present, indicating he was home. We got out, Asad opened his mouth to speak something but I spoke up first.

"Shit. Sebastian's home. I better go." Cursing, I was about to leave but when I noticed his frown I stopped, flashing a smile at him.

"Thank you for the beautiful evening." I said earnestly, waving my hand at him. Taken aback but he smiled eventually and waved back as I ran inside.

But when I entered home, my step slowed down, wiping the smile and replacing it with a deadpan engraved on my features as I was scowling when I stood outside our room.

Sighing deeply to prepare for his reaction, I pushed the door open and the almighty Sebastian had no shirt, only in his trousers, flexing his tempting body with wet hairs indicating he just took a shower.

Narrowing my eyes, I entered slowly, closing the door when his back was facing me. Observing his enticing body for a second before coming closer

"Where were you?" His dominant tone came, using his phone, engrossed in whatever he was doing.

"By the seashore. I needed liberation." With a cold reply I was standing behind him.

"Hmm?" Throwing his phone over the bed, he glanced over his shoulder, arching an eyebrow perfectly.

Curling my lips upward but emptily, my eyes fell upon the stains on his flawless body.

Those thirteen beautiful scars.

Dragging my nails on them, I asked, "Does it hurt?"

His eyes narrowed with an inscrutable reaction but I dug my nails deeper on his scar, "Do they sting the way I want them to?"

Again, no reaction as I stopped for a second, "Do they stain your skin like I wanted to?" I hissed, dying to hear what I wanted.

But, instead, he lowered his head, curling his lips upward in a beguiling smile, "No, but they are definitely beautiful." He whispered.

"Because they remind you of your cruelty?" I asked with a cold smirk, narrowing my eyes in disgust.

"No." Lifting his head again, he locked his eyes intensely with mine, completing his words, "Because you made them."

My throat dried with an unwanted intoxication sending a shiver down my spine.

Turning my head away, furious at the sensation he provided, I lacerated his skin with my nails enough to make them bleed, "Tsk."

He chuckled, "Now they hurt."

Smirking at my failed attempt to hide the effect his one sentence gave me.

"I don't fucking care." Scoffing, I turned to leave but he continued to smirk, "Nor I asked you to."

Rolling my eyes off, I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist, immobilizing my body when I felt his direness.

"What were you doing with him alone?" He asked strictly, utterly displeased.

"I don't want to make my misery notorious but I couldn't resist the urge to tell either." I responded dryly, unable to stare back profoundly into his eyes anymore.

"I wanted to tell someone so I told him. Couldn't finish but I definitely will." Muttering, I shifted my hand to leave his grip but he brought me closer.

He pulled me as I placed my hand in between to create some distance, touching his exposed skin unwillingly in the process.

"As if it could change anything. If you want to revive your scars then tell me, I will gladly do it myself." He flashed his usual devious smirk, tracing his finger on the side of my face- extremely slow.

"So, Where did you stop?" He asked seductively, stopping at the corner of my lips, staring intensely at me.

"At the Eiffel Tower." I whispered cautiously, shivering about the next part of our honeymoon.

His smirk faded, parting his finger with a glint of sorrow, "It could have been a beautiful memory if you hadn't ruined it, Eileen." He whispered.

"Nothing is beautiful with you, Sebastian." Scowling, I hit his chest, turning my gaze.

But my action caused him to grip my waist firmly accompanied by his other hand around my neck. I shivered but neglecting his touch was never my capability.

"Who are you lying to? You crave for my love, for me." He whispered the painful reality in my ears, head against mine followed by heavy breaths to burn my skin.

"Why don't you skip all the parts and get to my favorite one, hmm?" Humming, he caressed me slowly, softly, curling his lips upwards.

"Recall what I treasure.."

But, I can't stand it. His affection drives me insane, shutting my eyes. I tried to look away but he prevented me.

"Don't look away now." He whispered, scanning me.

"You know it you cannot escape my domain anymore, Eileen. Your fate is sealed with me. We cannot go back to those times anymore." He softly but sternness to proclaim; it was clear in his tone, pressing me against the bedpost.

"You are no longer my deepest desire." Losing his breaths, his hands held me rigidly, nuzzling to my neck.

"You are my need, Eileen." He growled, tightening his grip to share the heat traveling in his body

Gasping inaudibly, I tapped his chest, losing my breaths in his proximity, "Stop, Sebastian."

He stopped immediately, sighing deeply in disappointment before maintaining a fair distance.

"Okay. Anything else?" He said, putting his hand in the air, disheartened but didn't make it visible.

"Tsk." Scoffing, I sat on the bed, clutching the sheets firmly, resenting what he did to me.

He sighed, wore his shirt and went to sleep without asking anything further.

I didn't extend the meaningless conversation either and went to sleep as well.

***

Me and Asad were at the beach again. All my guards were behind, away from us. Staring at the sea, I hugged myself, smiling to myself when I felt the cool air of freedom embracing me.

I was lost in the beauty of the moment. Of this sound of waves providing me serenity until Asad's voice from behind dragged me out.

"You're so exquisite, you know." He whispered sincerely, standing behind me. Staring keenly which enhanced my heartbeats.

His comment might be lovely but it reminded me of Sebastian and I don't like it.

"Please don't call me this, Asad. It... scares me." I whispered, looking down sorrowfully. Just when I thought of not hurting him, I ended up doing it.

He chuckled, gesturing to me to relax, "I apologize, I won't. Anyways, Did he say something about us being alone?" He asked nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"I told him why are we here." I replied impassively.

"You told him? What did he say then?" Asad was taken aback, not expecting this reaction from Sebastian.

"He doesn't care. In fact, he wants you to know everything, he is a fucking sadist." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"His loss." He smirked victoriously but a mischievous intention shone in his eyes.

Sighing to shrug it off, I asked, continuing without wasting time, "Where did I stop?"

"On your honeymoon." He frowned, he didn't like it but was hearing it for my peace.

Nodding, I took a deep breath and continued from where we left off.

"During our honeymoon, my one wrong action devastated the shred of emotions I had left for him."

***

Hey Lovies!

This chapter was for y'all to know to whom she is telling everything in the first place, the story will continue straight now.

And Don't forget to like, Comment and Follow to support your Author~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

139K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
16.7K 910 11
"D-Don't please. Don't... come near me". She said with fear. Her body was shaking like a leaf. "Why should I not when I have every right to". He said...
8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...