Perfectly Imperfect ☆ Lo'ak x...

By -sailia

Perfectly Imperfect || Lo'ak PLLEASE I WROTE THIS LAST UEAR AND I WAS A HORNY LITTLE GIRL PLEASE DONT BASH ME... More

ᴏɴᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴏ.
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.
ꜰᴏᴜʀ.
ꜰɪᴠᴇ.
ꜱɪx.
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ. (ʟᴏ'ᴀᴋ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ)
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.
ɴɪɴᴇ.
ᴛᴇɴ.
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.
A/N
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
A/N

ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ.

2.9K 66 32
By -sailia

"Oh." Y/N was disappointed that Lo'ak was so close to cracking the code. "Oh! I'm not sure." Y/N didn't want to tell the boy beside her that she had been eavesdropping on him.

"Okay."

Y/N took a deep breath. "Do you find me annoying?" Y/N asked him. Her tone soft, not like her usual. Lo'ak looked at her, staring into her deep ocean orbs, before replying to her question.

"No. What makes you think that? Did someone say I found you annoying?" Lo'ak became a bit more panicked at his last questions.

"No, and no. It's just..." Y/N hesitated before continuing. "I eavesdropped on you and Payakan?" She questioned herself, wondering if those words that came out of her mouth make her sink in a pool of regret.

Lo'ak stared at Y/N, before breaking off into laughing fit. He sat up and moved closer to Y/N. "Did you think we were talking about you?" He poked at her sides, making her laugh.

"No!" Y/N squirmed under him. Even after answering him, he still didn't stop. "Yes!" That word made him stop tickling her. He took ahold of her shoulders, pulling her up to face him. He held her cheeks in her hands, squeezing them together.

"I was talking about Tuk." He pulled her into his chest, swaying his body side to side. "Dad said I have to be more responsible of her, so I'm forced to babysit her when they go on their- date night." He gagged after saying that. "You are so delusional, princess." He patted Y/N's head before pushing her face away.

Y/N pulled him back, smashing his lips onto hers as their lips moved in sync. She pulled away first, Lo'ak's face still in her hands as her eyes were glued onto his lips, smiling.

"I'm so fucking dumb for thinking that." Y/N laughed.

"You've been staring my lips for an awful amount of time. If you want to make-out, just ask for it." Y/N shoved him away, turning around and bending over to pretend like she was vomiting.

"Ew. Cheesy. Don't talk to me again."

"Aw, but then you'll miss me."

"Touché." Y/N spun around dramatically, popping her hips as she walked towards Lo'ak, trying to he seductive in the joking way. Lo'ak's smile became wider as he tried getting her body off of him.

"You're the one being weird now!" Y/N's body completely dominated his. She bent down and crawled over him, his body was following her movements until Y/N was pinning him down on the sandy floor. In a sudden movement, Lo'ak flipped the two around so he was on top of her. He smirked as he leaned down to kiss her.

"I was going to show you this place y'know.." Y/N withdrew her lips from his. Her eyes didn't leave his lips that now inched closer. Once the contact was made, it felt like the two was in a field of euphoria. "I wanna.. be with.. you for the... rest of my life..." Y/N said in between kisses. She slowly raised her hand up to the back of her head, tugging at her queue as she brought it on top of her.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Y/N." He sat up, straddling Y/N as he reached behind him to bring his queue to his front. "Are you sure about this?" He warned the girl below him.

Y/N slowly nodded, and they connected their braids. They could feel each other's emotions, their heartbeat. Their bond, was eternal. Lo'ak brushed his lips over Y/N's neck, before nipping at it. Y/N let out a shaky breath. Lo'ak's mouth grinned from ear to ear, lifting his head up to place his lips on hers, leaving them on their before pulling away. They stared at each other. Eyes full of love and their developed infatuation for each other.

"I get to watch you grow old and wither into flakes of dust in 50 years time now." Y/N said in a childish voice, flicking her fingers at his face as Y/N scrunched hers. She joked around with Lo'ak before they continued their intimate activity.

"Tuk!" The little girl launched herself into Y/N's arms, and Y/N almost dropped Tuk but she managed to hold her, pressing the little girl to her body.

"Y/N! Will you stay with me and Lo'ak today?" Tuk's smile was as lovely as the ocean. Y/N's face broke off into a bigger smile.

"Yes." Y/N nuzzled her face into Tuk's hair, then set the girl down onto the floor. Y/N became aware of Lo'ak's presence as he pressed his chest onto her back, enclosing her into an embrace.

"I cannot thank you enough, Y/N. You are truly a lifesaver." He kissed her shoulder, before he called for Tuk and took her to the other teenagers, huddled around each other.

"Aonung!" Tuk screeched when jumping in front of the sitting boy.

"Ew. It's the disgusting rat." He laughed at her, which he instantly regret.

"Take those words back, now!" Tuk ran behind Aonung, climbed his shoulders, and started pulling at his bun. He was the one screeching now, holding the bun in case Tuk pulled his hair out.

"Tuk. Enough." Lo'ak ssid, stern and unrelenting.

"Sorry..." Tuk got off Aonung, and sat on his leg, still wanting his company. He had his arms around the little girl.

A/N: I don't ship them I just think their child-teenager friendship would be funny.

"Lo'ak is such a bad brother, isn't he." Tuk fake pouted at Aonung, pretending to be on the verge of tears. Aonung tittered before continuing. "Y/N! I can't reach!" The eldest daughter of Olo'eykutan got what he meant, and it was convenient for Tuk, because Lo'ak was neighbouring beside her. Y/N started punching Lo'ak playfully, making him fall over which increased his chance of him dying.

"Get him Y/N!" Neteyam whooped as he swung his arm around, making it act like a helecoptor's rotor blades. Roxto joined in. Tsi'reya was just smiling at the sight, concerned for the mental health of everyone in her sight. Kiri was just, staring at them poker-faced.

"Lo'ak, get up cuz!" Spider clapped at Lo'ak's face, him still being playfully beaten up by his mate.

"Not. Helping!" Lo'ak tried his best to swat Y/N's arms away. Tuk started to howl with laughter, Aonung joining in to make her aura more brighter.

"Okay. That's enough, I'm fucking tired." Y/N got off Lo'ak, leaning backwards on the sand and using her arms to keep her body upright.

"We have to tell you guys something." Lo'ak announced to the group. He looked at Y/N. Y/N sighed before nodding at him, giving him her approval. "So, Y/N and I, we ma-"

"Word, Lo'ak. Word." Roxto pretended to upchuck on himself.

"We knew you two were destined to mate. You two are made for each other." Kiri smiled at the two, being supportive of the pair. Tsi'reya beamed in delight.

"My baby bro, pulling faster than I do." Neteyam ruffled his brother's head.

"Well, who's up for some scary stories!" Spider said, once again. Tuk jumped off Aonung and sprung onto spider.

"Yes! Me please!" She sat down in front of him, waiting for him to broadcast a story. Tsi'reya tried to leave, once again, but was pulled back.

"No!"

"'Reya, you're not leaving!" She held Tsi'reya, making her stick like glue.

"Y/N~!" She cried as she tried to pry herself out of her grip. "Fine!" She sat down, crossing her arms as she listened to Spider finally announce his story.

"Once upon a time, the sky people, shot Neteyam in the chest, and he died." Spider tried to make it sound spookier by making his voice sound like a loud whisper.

"Real scary Spider." Aonung laughed while clapping his hands, rocking his body back and fourth.

"You guys are a handful." Neteyam rolled his eyes.

"Wake up! Y/N!" Y/N was awoken by someone shaking her shoulders aggressively. It was Tsi'reya. "Everyone's going swimming in the deep ocean and we were going to leave with out you!" She shook her words, whining as she begged her older sister to come with her and the group.

"Girl! I'm going to fucking faint if you shake me once more!" Tsi'reya stopped after that. Y/N groggily got up, lazily walking towards the shore, feeling like she was going to collapse any minute.

"Y/N! There she is!" Roxto pointed at the half-asleep girl walking towards them. Lo'ak ran over to her, before he picked her up bridal style.

"What are you doing.." Y/N slapped his chest, but it was no use.

"You're coming onto my ilu, you lazy girl." He giggled before placing Y/N onto his ilu. "Hold on tight." Lo'ak's ilu started swimming at a rapid pace, fully waking Y/N up as she screamed and tightened her hold around Lo'ak's waist.

"Lo'ak!" She yelled at him, but he only laughed in reply. "I wanna sleep, take me back!" She complained, but he didn't listen. Lo'ak continued to follow the group.

"No thanks."

𓂺

End of the story I guess.

I was actually losing brain cells trying to think of what to add to the story. Like how do people come up with this shit.

I'm also nearly at 10K reads! I'm so thankful for the support you guys have given this story.

I'm making a Neteyam x Reader, but there might be a lot of slow updates, because like I have school next week😀

I'll try to edit this story once in a while because I cant fucking believe that other peoples' stories that I have read is so fucking detailed and uses so many writing techniques and synonyms for basic words like said, laughed, walked.

Ughh I hope you enjoyed this story!!!

1687 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
49.5K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
37.1K 770 25
Y/n was known as the "outcast" of her family. she was born as a gift from Eywa and was taken in by some local omaticaya people after discovering her...
27.7K 555 11
"His eyes shine brighter than any star I've ever seen.." Being the Chief's eldest daughter you had a duty to your people. When the eldest son of Toru...