ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

"We did it cuz!" Lo'ak cheered for everyone because the four kids escaped the Colonel and his men. He hi-fived Spider with a smile on his face. Y/N gasped for air, struggling to breathe, which caught everyone's attention.

"Y/N!" Neteyam rushed over to her side, seeing the pool of blood around the girl. He lifted her up higher, seeing the gunshot wound in her body.
Tsi'reya was caught catching up to them, and she shrieked in horror to see the state her sister was in.

"No. No." She kept on repeating. She got off of her ilu and Lo'ak mounted it. Tsi'reya rushed over to Y/N to assist Neteyam in getting her limp body to Lo'ak.

"Get her on here! Hurry!" Lo'ak bossed them around, trying to get Y/N somewhere safe as quick as possible. Y/N's body soon reached his, and he carried the vulnerable girl onto his lap. Everyone grabbed onto the ilu as the ilu started to swim away from the ship. "You'll be okay, Y/N." Lo'ak comforted Y/N, stroking her head, kissing Y/N everywhere on her face. He huddled the girl closer to his chest, making sure that she wasn't cold, his body was warm, even if he came out of the water just then.

We all reached a surface safe for everyone, and away from the ship. "Dad! Y/N was shot!" Neteyam shouted as Jake gained towards the group.

"Shit." He said. He didn't want to lose Y/N, not once has she disappointed or made the family feel discouraged in any way, he loved the aura Y/N brought to the family, and it could impact her own family because of her death. He cupped her cheek, trying to reassure the dying girl. "You'll be okay baby girl." And Y/N believed him, she fucking believed him, and tears streaming down her cheeks.

Neytiri noticed a small crowd formed on a rock, far from the ship. She landed her ikran and came over to see Y/N's bloody body. Y/N had her hand on Tsi'reya's, letting her know that everything will be okay. Tsi'reya didn't look her in the eye, she didn't want to see Y/N crying for her.

"Oh great mother, please help this beautiful soul regenerate." Neytiri mumbled to herself, keeping her eyes on Y/N.

Jake flipped her body over, to see no exit wound, but she was losing a lot of blood. Neytiri kept on mumbling words, seeking help from Eywa. Lo'ak moved behind Y/N head, placing her head on his lap for more comfort. He caressed her cheek, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Y/N's chest started to heave, rapidly. She wanted to say some words, but her breathing prevented it. Y/N tried to use all of the power in her body, her face scrunching up in sadness, and fear.

"Please. I don't want to die yet, I don't want to go." Y/N cried. "I want to stay here, please." She begged for help as if anyone around her could do anything. Neteyam looked away in disappointment, not wanting to look at Y/N in such a state. "I love you, Lo'ak." Y/N looked up at him, which made him cry harder.

"I love you too."

Jake realised his daughters were missing. "Your sisters. Where are your sisters?!"

"They- They're on the ship." 'Reya sobbed.

"Yeah, near the pool, cuffed to the rail." Spider kept on saying words and Jake couldn't understand, but Spider just took his hand to lead him there. Jake turned to Neytiri, who was silently crying. He held her face in his hands.

"They have our daughters, you need to be strong." Neytiri said no word, but her face became numb, with no emotion. She rushed off to her ikran and took flight. "You guys stay here with Y/N."

"No, father, I want to go too." Lo'ak said.

Jake looked back at his son, a stern look on his face. "You've done enough." Lo'ak's voice became hoarse, he felt like he was the one who got Y/N shot.